John Gerald - jhngerald69@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.

Re: Alias- John Gerald

Postby KickAss on Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:02 pm

Dear Charlie68,
I almost believe that he has been following the reports on himself here on RS because today I received an sms from him. The first one for months, telling me about his undying love for me. I couldn't resist, sorry everybody, to tell him to go to hell. He is out there, working many women at the same time. He is good and the lies he is telling you are addictive, but still, they are all lies. The man you are in contact with is NOT the man on the pictures. Try to convince your heart AND brain what he really is. The sooner, the better and you'll be free.
Sincerely, KickAss
KickAss
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Wild Geese on Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:56 pm

Bravo KickAss! :applause:
What a fighting spirit and determination you've got! The sooner the better! Yes that is very true!
Nothing wrong of being an Engr. as long as you are real. :-)
The Wild Geese
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Johnny Adams

Postby charlie68 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:03 pm

It hurts me to write but maybe it is helpful for other women....

Johnny Adams, 44, living in Manchester UK
Veterinary doctor, widow, son Louis 6 years old

johnny_adams@rocketmail.com
johnnydms182@gmail.com

At first he asked for 2000,00 Euros. After I told him that I only would have 200,00, I received this mail:

i am having a little problem her now in my hotel with my hotel bills....i have spoke with the hotel manager to please give me some time before i pay him the remaining bills,he is ins-easting that i pay before i go or else he is going to report me to the police....please i help me my dear i will pay you back,help me with the 200euro you are having so i can pay the bill because i cant afford to miss my flit...my flit is set for 4:00pm today...please help me i need to leave this country my dear,help me please i will pay you back i dont want to be in their police cell here in Africa and also i dont want to miss my flit....please help ME!!!!!!

And now a new deasaster around 3 weeks after the request for the hotel bill:

Malaria! He went to a hospital and now once again : Please send by Western Union!

Dear
the hospital assign me to an intensive care unit and i have a friend very good one who takes care of me in the hospital..he would be able to get the money for me because the doctor needs the money to buy the drugs....the doctor trust him and i also trust him,he can get me the money. the doctor estimated the drugs to be 1000 euro
my love i am not playing a game with you....i really need to pay my hospital bill and i need your help.
I must leave this hot country…I must see my son, I miss him so much my dear.

Duplicate pics Deleted AN
charlie68
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Alias- John Markison

Postby padeb8 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:27 pm

Hi Ladies.... I can't believe this SOB is doing this to so many of us and we are drawn into his game. He contacted me through the web page TAGGED, I noticed that being from Albany NY as he stated that his English was terrible but still I gave him the benefit of the doubt. He told me his wife died 3 years ago in a Delta Air plane crash coming back from seeing her sick mother in Italy and that he has been since alone with his son Micheal of 9 yrs old. He now is in Nigeria buying some antiques pieces for his contact all across the world. He was all about love terribly....
these are some of his e-mail:

Hello Pat
My name is John. I'm a single man, when i came online and saw your profile on tagged, i really like what i see it make me to stop by and say Hi. I'm very intelligent, humble,loyal,responsible,loving,honest, and can hold a decent conversation. I'm looking for a Woman that knows what she wants and how to get it. I'm looking for a Woman that is respectful, honest, and truthful. I'm looking for not just a Good Woman but the Best Woman don't get me wrong i am not looking for the perfect woman. I want to know a Woman that wants to have a beautiful Home. A Woman that wants to find true love and wants to be in love. I'm not into playing games with people and I'm very sharp and articulate with spotting people. I'm allergic to drama so I stay far away from it. I want a Woman that wants to travel and see new things. I'm not into the clubs and I don't smoke. Now don't get me wrong I'm a very fun person and can make fun of any situation. I'm just looking for everything I need in one Woman. Ok I'm done for now and I'm turning the table back on you... If I still sound like someone that you want to know then by all means let me know, I may have what you need. Hope you have a Good Day and I hope to chat with you soon. I look forward to hear from you soon...
John.

Everything was great he was going to come to Argentina where I am now... then 2 days before the flight the bomb exploded so I decided to investigate in the web and found this page.

John or what ever his real name might be was asking me for $750.00 for a transfer fee since the bank in Nigeria would not release 25 thousand dollars to him if he did not have this $750.00 cash, so what did I do? I started playing his game and he wrote me this;

Am not good baby... I am emailing you right now from the doctors computer.. Micheal has been in the hospital honey... don't worry when i get back to the hotel tomorrow i will let you know what happened.... i didn't get any luck yet sweetheart from the friends.. i love you so much and miss you so much,

Honey Micheal isn't doing good right now my love.. the doctor is treating him while i am here using his computer for awhile to email you back. What you bank said is right, because that's how it should be done everywhere but things over here are totally different baby. they said i have to pay them the transfer fee cash at hand because they won't get it out of the money my bank sent to me. they said i should get it as soon as possible. I have tried my friends but no luck honey. right now i don't know what to do anymore. Micheal is lying and placed on an emergency in the hospital because they was shock at his brain. they doctor said it hasn't happened before though its not too serious for him to get surgery, he just need to be placed under treatment. Honey you could Western Union it if you can try to help me out honey, because things are getting very worst right now baby. I love you so much baby. the doctor asked me to remain at his office for now until they finish giving him treatments.

John

So why can't this creep be caught!!!!! He's a real peace of shit (pardon the language but it's frustrating).

The pictures he sent me are the one on this web page and another with the child on the beach this is really sad!!!!

Thanks all for listening

Pat
padeb8
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:28 pm

On http://datememateme.com - username loveable, "looking for my bride" - Antony Mark, 51 y/o State of New South Wales, Australia."loving, caring,humble, honest and also kind-hearten".

On myspace.com he is Alwin Bruno, username alwinbruno, single, from Framingham, Ma, Usa, Doktorand, occupation: Sales, seeking for "Someone who will love me for me and be a partner in life so that we can laugh together, experience all of life's simple pleasures together and ultimately grow old together." About him: "It's very difficult to talk about oneself but here goes...I'm a very down to earth person who has a great sense of humor and enjoys the same in others. I am thoughtful, honest, respectful and expect the same in return. Am very much a man and like to be treated as such, as well as be pampered with affection, as I too, like to pamper my woman. I'm comfortable in all sorts of situations - from jeans and a t-shirt to diamonds and an evening gown - I guess I'm sort of a chameleon! I'm an intelligent, hardworking man ... :-) Someone to bring in the groceries now and then would be nice too! ;-) I am a sensitive, compassionate and family- oriented men. I have a child that live with me and is my pride and joy! I won't lie...I don't like to cook but know how. I'm willing to learn if someone wants to teach me, though ;) Lastly, love sports...all of them but especially football and basketball. Try to stay fit and exercise as much as possible. There's so much more to me though, as I'm sure there is to you...and the only way to find out is through conversation and communication. So if you're up to it, please reach out to me. :)".
Again on myspace.com as sean, uid 141925185. "am Sean,32 yrs old,am from new york.am 6 feet tall,i am an international business man,i run my own business.am single,i got 2 kids and i love them they are my pride.am just a very simple man,i take life very simple and easy going.i love watching movies in my free time and i love reading good books.i love adventure firlms.i like to visit the orphanage home every month.and i love to give to people that doesnt have.i love playing around kids.i love sport too.i love listening to good music especially when am not happy". (...) "I'd like to meet someone that is straight forward,and that has sense of humour,someone that is caring and loving,someone who know how to treat a man good and make me comfort,share things with me.and have time for me anytime anyday.and i'd like to meet some that bring no drama to the house.and i'd like to meet someone that understand that life is too short."

On newyorkindian.com he is emmanuel1960, 48 year old Christian Male living in USA/New York, divorced, vegetarian, self employed. "AM A MAN WHO HAS A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR,KIND,LOVING AND UNDERSTABNDING,WOULD LOVE TO MEET AN ANGEL WHO IS WILLING TO LOVE AND WANT A FAMILY"

On http://badoo.com he is Michael, uid 01139667379, 35 years, from Fern Acres, HI, United States. "I am very positive, warm and generous to a cooperative loving woman. I can't have drama! Peace is important"..

On chatgratuit.com - gregman147, 41 years, from Dallas, Texas, US: "In a Great world like this, just one person will be the one to complete who world what a lovely world."

For picture http://www.postimage.org/aV1B4RjA.jpg - peekyou.com say that is Jerry Peterson (uid 297767922), 50 years old, lives in Los Angeles, California.
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ralph Warner on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:02 am

Hi Padeb8, thanks for posting.

The reason why this creep cant be caught is because the real person doing the scamming is a Nigerian man using stolen pictures, fake details and a hidden internet cafe. The police in Nigeria do little to stop scamming and the police where you are have no jurisdiction to stop it.

All we can do is to keep educating people and posting the details being used by the scammers which is what we do here.

You can help too by talking to your family and friends and posting any details you have on the scammers, our FAQ will help you to spot them quickly as well as how to post their details but if there is anything else you want to know please ask
"Thou shall read thy FAQ" CLICK HERE for salvation
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake.
Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: John Gerald - jhngerald69@yahoo.com

Postby KickAss on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:05 pm

Dear Pat,
You should be thankful that you realized what a SB til SOB is before he got to your wallet. Please post such information as email-address, IP-address, phoneno. etc on this web-page. It will make it easier for the next woman who searches for him to find him here and discover that he is not the man of her dreams but a true nightmare.
This "John" got me fooled last year and I am so happy that I now can look at the pictures and be sure that I am over him. :)
Wish you all the best, KickAss
KickAss
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Garyst_4u@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:51 am

http:/ /w ww.single123.com/Garyman
am:Man
Seeking a:Woman
State:Texas
City:Houston
In my own words:I'm Searching for that Special Woman, Distance means nothing because we can work things out together. Most of My Free Time Is Spent in Solitude, Not by Choice, But Because All of the Activities I Enjoy Are Only Enjoyable When Sharing Them With Someone Special I Like Movies, But I Watch Videos at Home, I'd Rather Go to the Theaters to See Movies, But I Could Only Enjoy That if I Were With Someone I Could Hold Hands With and Display My Affections, iLike, The Botanical Gardens and Museums.
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Brianesque on Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:43 am

I met this Alwin Bruno guy just a little over a week ago on a dating site called Someonenew.com. He claimed to be a Caucasisan American male working on a rig project in Lagos, Nigeria.... bingo!!! I suspected he was a scammer and decided to check him out. My suspicions were confirmed when I found his name here, same photo and also saw his facebook "fake account". So, yes, he is still very much on the prowl for his next victim.

Yesterday, on another dating site, a man messaged me and intorduced himself as Roland Johnson emaill address roland.johnson81@yahoo.com. Although he used a different photo as Alwin Bruno, I have reason to believe he is one and the same guy. Why??? His message was worded in exactly the same way as this Alwin Bruno's messages to me with a few details changed. Just like Alwin, this guy called me "wonder", this paragraph
"I was born to a loving couple, a home, by an American man from New York and a British woman. My father was an international business man who met this British orphan whose only family were close friends. She says there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist. sometimes she says she sees same in me,lol. During my father's global movement, while i was twelve i left to study in lethridge Alberta in Canada where i got the first degree in civil Eng and then i later moved on to Join ma back in the UK. My father died and she was left alone."
were exactly the same words in Alwin's message to me except that Alwin claims his father was a German-American and he claimed he studied in the UK where he got his Civil Engineering degree. Please see his message below:

Hello wonder I guess you should truly know who i am ,I don't really know how this is to work, but hey! here is an exclusive.. If at my age i do not know what and when to say, then what would i be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? LOL,. A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own. WIfe and Best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. A woman whom i can call a partner in crime,lol A woman whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound. To make you know more about me,.I will break this down to segments and it would be like a case study.

MY BACKGROUND

I am Roland Johnson , most friends cal me Rolly lol. I was born to a loving couple, a home, by an American man from New York and a British woman. My father was an international business man who met this British orphan whose only family were close friends. She says there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist. sometimes she says she sees same in me,lol. During my father's global movement, while i was twelve i left to study in lethridge Alberta in Canada where i got the first degree in civil Eng and then i later moved on to Join ma back in the UK. My father died and she was left alone. I met my wife and best friend in Paris.. she was a fashion model. Very good at heart. Actually i could say i met her in a funny way, would explain that later.

MY JOB

I am a global contractor. I do basically rig constructions and renovations. or over water bridges. We have worked at many countries across the globe. The present project is my last on the field and i shall quit field works and continue my works from my home office while my men do the field ops. I think i really have gotten to this height cos i embraced work for so long trying to get over my wife, that i worked this hard, but i think i now realize i can move on.

MY DREAM

I have told you how my typical dream day would be like, i just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love eachother more as the days pass by, even when we cant make love anymore and all we could do is play
bingo,LOL.

I am a total package , i only need someone who understands the value of a good smile.

I cant wait to hear back from you. pls write me soon my dear. Please send me further email on my private mail box cos i am more often there cos i will not be here for so long can't wait to read from you soonest Your turn!

Roland

Please be careful ladies, this man seems to be actively seeking out victims for his scam on many dating sites. I urge everone on here not to tire from posting names and testimonies of scammers and their schemes. Let us use the same channel these scammers are using to do evil, for us to do what is good and right. It may take a lot of effort and time to finally have these criminals caught and thrown into jail, but I believe what goes around comes around and they will eventually get caught and pay dearly for their crimes. Besides, the only way for evil to succeed is for good people not to do anything about it. Let's keep exposing these evil-doers and criminals, their identities and their schemes. Soon, more and more people around the world will know who they are and what they do and we will succeed in putting these criminals out of business.
Brianesque
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ralph Warner on Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:06 am

have these criminals caught and thrown into jail,

and

they will eventually get caught and pay dearly for their crimes.

I am sorry to put a dampener on things but scammers rarely get arrested and even when they do their punishment is usually quite mild

keep exposing these evil-doers and criminals, their identities and their schemes.

This is part of the problem, the details we are exposing are their fake identities, it goes a long way to keeping people from being scammed but it doesn't do much to get them arrested

Soon, more and more people around the world will know who they are

Not exactly. we will be able to teach more and more people about scams and how they work though

we will succeed in putting these criminals out of business

The only way to put the scammers out of business is to remove their victims from them, by posting details of scammers for people to find, by posting information about scams, by encourageing the media to run stories on scams and by spreading the word to make people aware we will certainly make it harder for scammers to operate, putting them out of business though at this stage is just a dream
Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby dee2811 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:47 pm

hey guys

i got mail from a man on netlog and he used this picture. he's using parkben15@yahoo.com
i managed to see him on cam but he does not look like the person in the picture and he is white guy. that was before i know RS but immediately i stop communicating with him. sure scammer.
dee2811
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ralph Warner on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:01 pm

Hi Dee

thank you for posting.

I need to point out that African scammers are very good at showing you footage that makes them appear to be on cam, we have a section and demonstration on this in our FAQ but to put it simply, the scammer steals some footage and plays it during a webcam session to make it look like he is on cam, the person you were actually writing to is an African
Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby dee2811 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:08 pm

hi ralph,
thank you for the information..i be more carefull next time i see them on cam, i even asked him that time, why he look so much different and he said the picture was taken few years back..hahaha but the man in the cam is balding and nothing like in the picture.

thanks again guys. now i know what to do when i found scammers. :)
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: post up your scammer
dee2811
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Morison Leonard: leomorison@yahoo.com

Postby niloc67 on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:02 am

Hello! I'm from Argentina and last month met from Morison Leonard from Badoo, you mail is leomorison@yahoo.com. He says he is a widower with a son 10 years, called Max. He said it is from the Czech Republic and was in England (Plymouth) and it was an aeronautical engineer. He began to write to my private email address (I was so stupid that I gave it) and the 2 nd or 3 rd mail 400 by Western Union and I suspected. I continued writing as if I knew nothing (while I was researching and so I met a forum this page from another site) and could not believe it! Finally, I send a video making fun of him :lol: and another mail saying he was the worst he had ever known. Obviously never mentioned this page. Now we show the false documentation sent me trying to prove that he was sincere and photos.

edit passport to prevent reuse.-SH
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: email into subject matter :)
niloc67
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:47 pm

Hi and welcome, niloc67!
You have here viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328 all that you need to find the important elements for your future post about this scammer. Thank you.
firefly

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Males