RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Thomas - moonliteromancej@yahoo.com

Postby The Enchantress on Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:03 am

Aka John Karagounis

Received: from [2.122.123.148] by web29115.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 112514.53327.bm@omp1004.mail.ird.yahoo.com
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1004.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Nov 2010

Mail used by this scammer

Hello xxxxx,

Thanks so much for your response..Little about me..i am 48 and i do have a son who is 7 he is my world and i would do anything for him.I am into oil and gas management and i am currently in Scotland to broker a deal.I do anything outdoor like,go hiking,scuba diving,white water rafting,skiing,hiking ,cinema,camping and fishing with my son.what about you? I am also romantic,the type that would send flowers to you at work just to surprise you..So do you ever do Yahoo instant messaging? we could chat there..
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

Click here > Online safety
The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: ALias- John Gerald

Postby hunter_hunted on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:53 pm

http:/ /www.hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3319014 (Member deleted TOS violation) - TE

patrick
Male, 45 Years Old Online Now!
45 Points Last Login: 11/15/2010

There are 4 kinds of chemistry between a man and a woman:
physical, emotional, mental and spiritual.
Physical chemistry generates desire,
Emotional chemistry generates affection,
Mental chemistry creates interest
and spi

From hanley, UK
Build/Figure Average
Ethnicity Caucasian/White
Marital Status Single
Religion Christian
Sign Capricorn
Occupation Engineering
Education Bachelors degree

----------message----
Hi,
i'm pat.....i took the liberty of viewing your profile, found it interesting. can i get to know you?
pat.---------------------

the picture is already posted...
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby eternalangel on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:38 am

He's back!
This is his current profile at neu.de in Germany, with the same photo as always.

tomballack22 - 48 years - Hamburg - Hamburg

48 years, widowed, 180 cm, eye color brown
I live in Hamburg, Hamburg (Germany)

Seeking a woman aged 40 to 65 years
Now online
Normal stature
Hair brown
Children yes, 1
Family Entertainment, Karaoke
Hobbies shopping, sports, cars
Sports activities Golf, tennis

About me
Status. widowed
My Nationality: German
My ethnic origin: European
I speak: English, German
My size: 180
My eyes: Brown My Star Sign: Libra
Going out: family, karaoke
Hobbies: Shopping, sports, cars
Sports: Golf, Tennis
My income: 50000-75000 € / year
My search
Your age: 40 to 65 years
eternalangel
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ldaykin on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:33 am

James Aniston
41 / Male
SANJOSE, California, US

Hello sweetheart
you look so pretty cute in your picture,if i should ever see an angel it was in your eyes.i believe there is true love u want to share with the right man and i want to be the man that look so deep into your soul because you deserve something great in life.well my name is james a single and lonely man looking for a long term relationship with someone who is honest and trustworthy because there is no love when there is no trust between two partners...but looking deep into your eyes i believe you are the kind of lady i could build my absolute trust on...you are once a stranger in my dreams and now i could see an image of you in the existing world...i would be the happiest man on earth if you only could give me the chance to be your man sweetheart..i own the house i live and also am into supply of electronics items.should in case you want to chat with me online...kindly add my yahoo messenger instant id which is ( ancientlove4you ) too your yahoo contact list so that we can chat and get too know more about each other...if you don't mind i would like too know your yahoo instant messenger id so that i could be able too add you to my yahoo contact list..am always online from 6pm to 11pm sweetheart..i would be glad if you could be online too chat with me now that am online
hugs and kisses to you sweetheart
Yours Affectionate
James

duplicate picture removed RZ
ldaykin
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Marcus Paulson amazingmarcdream@yahoo.com

Postby duckhunter on Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:19 pm

From flirtbox.

Username Marcindreams
Age 45
Area USA, New York, Hudson Falls
Town Kinderhook
Member since 29/11/2010
Occupation Self Employed
Profession Sales
Education College

About me
A man that doesn't care about what you have, but who you are. I am easy going and get along very well with people. I am easy to get to know and enjoy people very much. I am a loyal and devoted guy who's looking for the same woman to please me. Someone to share personal moments with, enjoy life and to firmly hold the blessings of a lasting and undying happiness. I am born to please not to tease I am educated with high goals, morals, and integrity. I am looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage, no matter what age, age is just a number.I consider myself nice, caring, driven, down to earth, a team player, easy going, and rough around the edges. Thats just me describing myself . Here is what the popular polls say: I am dedicated, fun to be around, quiet if I dont know you, and willing to try things out of my scope. Hmm okay enough of that. I believe friends and family are very important but to me only one person is family right now .. Thats why I am always there for him. :mrgreen:

Hello XXXX
Thanks for the mail .Let me tell you more about me .I am an European by birth, i was born and raised in Groningen,Netherlands . I work as a contractor in the field of delivering computers and its accessories and that takes me over the place i have been to Australia, Spain Brazil ,London, Germany,Canada and also some places for fun but right now i am now in Lagos waiting for a consignment of computers coming there.But i am looking to settle down Once I am back to Kinderhook NY where i live , I am trying to be open to you even if it going to hurt me just trying to make my self happy i am looking for my soul mate,I want a woman who will love me as much as I will love her. A woman who will be honest and faithful. A woman who will make me her priority, as I will her. A woman who is affectionate, loving, thoughtful, attentive and not afraid to SHOW me how much, not just tell me :D . A woman who can laugh with me, cry with me, love me, etc. A woman with a good personality and sense of humor a life partner, a soul mate .
I have a son from my wife that died in the year 2005 and he his 8yrs old and he his the centre of my life .
If you are looking for a good Godly man Without all the games and drama and lies, that will commit to you! And will love you forever and never betray you or lie to you or leave you or give up on you. If this is what you need and search for in a man. Lets talk, lets meet, lets get together, lets try to love one another !I am an intelligent young man who loves life and loves family and friends. I am looking for an interesting woman to talk with. I am a sweet funny guy on the exterior, but if you look deeply you will see my spiritual side and all of my hopes and dreams. There is more to a book than just the cover. I am a respectful and honest man who is not into playing games and has no time for those who revolve around drama. I don't like to argue, so I won't waste time doing so. I am not high maintenance, so i am not into high maintenance women . There are many things I enjoy in my life. I like to travel to new places and experience new things. I enjoy movies, comedy clubs, and even some theater. I like to stay active with golf and would like to find a new tennis partner again. I enjoy spending time with my friends and family. I love kids and animals... Well, there's my winning sales pitch. I may not be a professional pitcher but it's who I am. I will like to know more about you what do you do ,, you still have parent , what are the things that make you happy in a man, how'd I do? I guess if it works I may hear from you...

Marcus
41.189.1.235 Nigeria

duplicate picture removed RZ
Help us keep scammers stupid Post his details here to warn others, then walk away without explanation. Confrontation alerts scammers & makes them change their identities...which makes all your hard work outdated. It messes with their minds if they don't know why you walked away.
duckhunter
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alias- John Gerald

Postby Myra on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:57 pm

also uses kelvinbrownalone@yahoo.com
from viewtopic.php?f=3&t=33276&p=173852#p173852

http://www.wayn.com/profiles/kelvinbrown1969
Name : Kelvin Brown
Nationality : American
Kelvin is: am at home in tellahassee florida :thinking:
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:58 pm

http://www.flixster.com/user/kelvinbrownalone
Name: kelvinbrownalone
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby TorgnyHH on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:39 pm

hi Ladys all over the world,
i am from Germany. I found this man named -Thomas James Ballack- in the forum at neu.de. He wanted ca. 2400,00Euro from me to send to him because he had been robbed in Nigeria. A very nice woman at Union Western in Hamburg told me about another woman and at this time I know he was a scammer. I told him I have no money but I will call the embassy in Lagos. He dont want to go there and then he startet plan B: His son died at Malaria. :mrgreen:
he asked me for money to bring his son back to USA and he wanted to know at wich bank I am. I said gardenbank SH. :D he knows this bank, he said.... :mrgreen: Sure , he knows the bank in our garden.... :mrgreen:
he had send me a photo of his son. i try to post it here.
his e-mail adress is now: tomballack12@yahoo.de
i called to the service at neu.de and they looked(shut)him today.I have a little bit of conversation letters. I look after and post it also.
Head up in the sky the better days are comming! ;)
duplicate pictures removed RZ
TorgnyHH
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:16 pm

tomballack12@yahoo.de

http://www.facebook.com/gondy.chen#!/pr ... 1846992031

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_ZGKC5QNP4VX36J644G5E35FAAU
Tom Ballack, Male - Hamburg, Hamburg

http://www.myspace.com/554462059
Male / 48
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Glen Hen. Glenhen6@aol.com

Postby gasbarri on Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:50 pm

Hi everyone:
This is a new SCAMMER. He contacted me on Match.com Read this email and see the pictures he initially sent to me. His phone number is 23408183742699. If you have heard about this guy please let me know. Thanks

Hello,
Good to hear from you again, yes this is my confirm private email address, I spend quality time look at those your seductive pictures on that dating site.
I don't know where to start telling you about myself but anyway let me just give it a try. i have a daughter, she is the most cherish able gift i ever receive from nature, I divorced with my ex when she was 3 year old, who she knows as parent is me and my mom, we are so close. My ex was too mean, i call it heartless because despite all i did for her she still betrayed my trust.

Well about my job, am a petroleum Engineer, working as a subcontractor to most of the giant oil firms in Europe and Asia, my job has a lot to do with Oil lifting, drilling, soil investigations, monitoring wells, Tectonic research, so most of my work is always at the platform { in the middle of ocean}, i have been to 17 countries around the world, not only for vacations but for jobs too, i like my job but it's affecting me because my daughter always need me around, anyway sometimes if am not at home i do hire nanny, am the only child of my parent, so i learn how to be independent at early stage in life.

when it comes to my hobbies, i love fishing, walking around the beach with my daughter and our pets, i love cooking too, we cook a lot and give to the orphanages, i love watching live matches, my daughter naturally love fashion, we love it too, i spend in shopping and my daughter is used to that life of shopping for fashions and all the accessories. well i don't blame her she always want her dad to look great. Am very proud of her.

Well i don't know much else to say about me, but i know am a caring dad, kind, charming like my friends say, sincere, good heart, hard working, fearless, great sense of humor, understanding, tolerance, easy going, open minded, love living a good life, well i think you need to find out the rest on your own, but i know that never a dull moment with me. i want us to be more than friends we can have a closer relationship. Anyway nice talking to you, hope to hear from you soon. I will like to know you better. Tell more about yourself, job, daily life, love life? what do you want in future at this stage in life? hope am not asking too much.

Glen.

gasbarri
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: NEW SCAMMER: Glen Hen. Glenhen6@aol.com

Postby gasbarri on Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:56 pm

Second email:
Hi,
This is my pictures, Last night i quited from the dating match because am ok with you, i never want to stay long in a dating site am not used to that, U are my choice that's why i make the first move. So i give the username and the password to a friend in North York, Ontario to use and have someone in his life too. Besides am not always on dating site. How is life with you this morning? Hope to hear from you.
Glen.

Third email:
Thank XXXXXX, yes we don't need to be there, maybe if u don't have the time u can give me your info then i will close the account for u. I don't want another man to come close. I naturally like you that's why i want to be your knight in shining amour. Am still working now, just like you said when i get back home i will write u comprehensive email. Tell me more about you. I just want to be more than a friend. Yes we can start with good foundation of friendship. I can feel the chemistry between us. Lets keep the blue flame burning.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Glen.

Fourth email:
Hello XXXXX,

Am happy to recieve your email, feel good to come up here and see a message from you, it makes me feel that someone out there really care. I totally true functional extrovert. But most time am busy with work, always on trip from one shore to the other, not easy to work with big names.Yes! i was born in Canada but i grow up at Barbados, then my dad was at service over there, he was once a Navy Officer, then he always been on transfer from one coast to the other.

I will like to know more about you, am having special interest about you, i like what i feel about you, what matter in any friendship is effective communication, being free and open minded. I can't remember the last time i sit here to write email to someone new in my life, wow! your thought must really get hold on me. I feel good doing it because i want to be more than a friend to you. I can easily say that you are a woman with high level of understanding, great sense of humor, i know you are a woman with a good heart and caring spirit. I know if we take our time and nurse the friendship well it will grow to a fairytale romantic one. I can sense the chemistry within us. We are starting with a good foundation which is more important.

Most times i travel, it's all about work, i have few clients to attend at Libya or Gulf of West Africa nature of my job is demanding that my clients can call anytime and i have to attend to them because if I don't, it will affect their market. As a Consultant i have to make sure that my clients are stasified with my service. I work as a Drilling consultant, it is a tough job but lurcative and enjoyable if one understand how it work. My trip to Africa will not distract me from writting you because i pick a special interest in you. I was in Asia few months ago, a place call Bahrain then to Singapore. Am still looking at your pics, you look like Goddess of Venus. Always keep in touch okay we need to keep the blue flame burning. You are my CHOICE. wishing you wonderful evening.

Glen.
gasbarri
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby gasbarri on Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:06 pm

His phone number is: 2348183742699

He forgot the first pictures he had sent to me. After exchanging some emails He sent these pictures and I replied claiming he was not that guy. Look what he said:

The first picture was kinda mistake, i later discover it, and i always have it in mind to tell you but i always forget because of my project here. This is my real picture. Am handsome and hot blood, I know what i want in life, i don't need money because i have it more than u will ever know. U just insulted me to call me scam because of what? I never use any bad word on u because i respect people. Anyway Good luck to your research.

viewtopic.php?f=3&p=176050#p176050 <--- His second set of stolen pictures can be seen here. ~Pinky
gasbarri
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:23 pm

Hi gasbarri,
thanks for posting the info on Glen Hen.
However, you have posted pics of two diff. guys in one thread.
As on RS scammers are sorted by pics you should - for future posting - keep in mind:
diff. pic of a scammer , new thread ;) .

The mods will so helpful and split this thread into two single ones. :)

All fixed. ;)
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:32 pm

BTW, the pic of the first guy
you can also find on
quality gay dating :D
I'm sure the community will not appreciate his add!!! :twisted:

ROMANTICJERRY is a:
man located in Indianapolis, Indiana (IN) USA.
Currently single and looking for dating with a woman. --- on a gay site??? :mrgreen:
Appearance:
Age: 38 , Height: 6'02" , Weight: 180lbs 82kg , Ethnicity: no answer
Information Listing:
Seeking for true love. Seeking for true love.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Males