It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:40 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Diego Fiore

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

George McCoy, georgemccoy88@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:46 pm

://hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3421751
George
Male, 49 Years Old
From Houston, TX
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

George McCoy, georgemccoy88@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Diego Fiore

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:06 am

Do you have his email/Skype/phone number? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Roland Amanze - wolfganz2004@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:36 am

ha .. ha .. COLLECTOR various stolen photos.

from wolfganz2004 => migente.com
E-mail: pls can you tell me more about you?
Reply-To: Roland Amanze <wolfganz2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 0:07:22 +0000 (GMT)
[41.58.29.33.] - NIGERIA, LAGOS
X-Spam: YES

:lol: pic already posted

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

winksoul200@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue May 20, 2014 5:57 pm

Oasis dating
winksoul200
Male 49 - United States
My self-summary
I AM A FUN LOVING,OUT GOING, FRIENDLY PERSON WHO ENJOYS GREAT CONVERSATION AND A SENSE OF HUMOR.I AM A GOURMET COOK.I REALLY ENJOY COOKING ALL KIND OF FOODS,ARE YOU GOING TO ACCEPT MY COOKING ABILITIES? NOW...I THINK THE 1ST KEY TO A LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIP IS COMPLETE TRUST-:WITHOUT A SHADOW OF DOUBT,WOULD LOVE TO MEET A NICE WOMAN FOR FRIENDSHIP,COMPANIONSHIP AND THEN MORE IF WE ARE COMPATIBLE.HONESTY AND RESPECT ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT PREFER SOMEONE WHO LIKES ANIMALS. I'M OUT GOING, FRIENDLY, YET PRIVATE.I HAVE A GOOD CAREER FOR ALMOST 22 YEARS NOW,OWN MY JOB AND I REALLY LOVE THE FRUIT OF MY HARD WORK.I HAVE MUCH TO OFFER ESPECIALLY LOVE,CARE,KIND AND...I HAVE ALMOST ALL THE QUALITIES TO PLEASE A WOMAN, JUST THAT AM MISSING HER TO SHOW HER THE PASSIONATE LOVE THAT I HAVE..SHOULD IT TAKE TOO MUCH TIME TO FIND HER IT WILL ALL GET LOST BUT I KNOW AND FEEL THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME..AM KIND AFFECTIONATE GUY THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN COMPARE TO ANY MATERIAL THINGS..I BET YOU GOT TO TRY ME..CONTACT ME AND LET SEE WHAT HAPPEN NEXT..I LIKE TO MEET SOMEONE WHO IS RESPONSIBLE IN MANY WAYS,EMOTIONALLY, PHYSICALLY,AND TRUSTWORTHINESS AND UNSELFISHNESS IS ALSO IMPORTANT TO ME. IF YOU ARE THE ONE LET ME KNOW..I'M SO READY FOR NEW BEGINNINGS AND LOOK FORWARD TO ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES
What I’m doing with my life
trying to set my goals and lay a very good future for me and my partner to be
I’m really good at keeping a relationship
cooking
cuddling
making love
kissing
gardening
swimming
singing
writing poetry
The first things people usually notice about me
my eyes ,my chest and my sense of humor
i love reading the holy bible,magazines. i love horror,action,romantic and love movies.Love reality shows and going to see a live band perform,love jazz,pop,country,blues and gospel music favorite food are Italian and seafood

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

limusgra2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby limusgra2 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Not how to start this out....I've been talking to a John Crush for 3 years. He started off living in Washington DC and working with the CIA. He traveled to many countries and ended up in Ghana, Africa. I have emails from him "sent" from DC, but after checking the IP I found out the IP was from Ghana. When I called him on it, he said he could put "socks" on his IP addresses to hide where he really was, cuz that was part of his "job". He lived in Ghana for the last 3 years and has recently moved to Isreal for "brain surgery". I can't believe it anymore. I only have headers of the first few emails he sent at first. Otherwise all our conversation was on Yahoo. I have the same pictures of all the others that are already posted on this site. I've also found Diego's site. I'm thinking I'm very stupid right now. :(

limusgra2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby limusgra2 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:21 pm

Not how to start this out....I've been talking to a John Crush for 3 years. He started off living in Washington ...........
Granted....he works with a "Benson Holland" and a "Maxwell (??)" Not sure if that matters.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:28 pm

dont felt stupid :( coz you not. You found this site, it proof that you not stupid. Scammer good on manipulation people. You did right thing post him here. feel free to post all info that you have about him. It will safe other ladies who may be in contact with him atm. Bout where he work it all just a lie to made you believe on him.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

limusgra2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby limusgra2 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:59 pm

I know he claimed to work for the CIA. He ended up getting shot in Ghana in enemy fire when he "tried" to come see me which was in Feb of 2012. From then on it has been an endless battle of funds from me to him. I've "talked" to him and two of his "friends", Benson Holland and Maxwell (??) on the phone as well as online. I was never allowed to see anyone online because of their "jobs". As of now, John and Ben are on the "run" from CIA cuz Ben was ordered to kill John cuz of his injuries from the shooting in Ghana. They told me John was never going to ever be of use to them again. Instead Ben shipped John to Isreal to a private hospital, and continued working for the CIA. Ben would make trips to Ghana every once in awhile on CIA money to see John and eventually he was found out. So they are now both on the run. John has never been the complete same since he was shot. I was told eventually that he had a brain tumor and had to be taken back to Isreal (which I stupidly helped fund). There have been so many broken promises. Promises of both of them getting to me or me getting to them. All broken. I'm just tired of it. And then I found this site. :heartbroken:

limusgra2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby limusgra2 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm

I can't post any more pics of him that aren't already on this site.They're already there.

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

George McCoy - georgemccoy88@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:27 pm

tagged.com
George M

Last Active: 5 hours ago
Profile Views: 557 times
Tagline: GOD BLESS US ALL
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

junk message
Hello Sweetie, There is no way one will go through a million profile here without sticking at yours,You are just angelic in making,Which i believe you are among one of the angels on planet earth. I'm George McCoy and am from Houston,Texas.Single with a daughter .I'm Drilling Engineer for 20yrs now and a simple man who is down to earth and needs a lovely and caring woman in his life.I'm a Christian and believe in true love and Trust in God so much.Can see you are my match and i decide to send you this so to know if we can get to know more about each other.wish we chat sometimes,My IM is georgemccoy88@yahoo.com or you send yours so i add you. Wish to read from you soon !!! George McCoy

facebook.com/george.mccoy.9615
George McCoy
Worked at Selbstständigkeit
Studied at: Hilton University
Past: Marque High School
Lives in Houston
From Houston
pics already posted

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

philips.wilson@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:30 pm

716-299-8256

/hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3432411
philips
Female :twisted: , 39 Years Old
New York

how you doing today hope you are doing great with you and your family i will like to know more more about u pls sms me back here 7162998256 philips.wilson@yahoo.com
add me now so we can chat i am online

hi pretty am happy writing this to you now dear..just came across you profile ans since then can't set my eyes off you don't know what is really the problem with me now but i just wish to say hello to my lady...how are you doing my dear?? here is my me and add me on yahoo msg philips.wilson@yahoo.com 716) 299-8256

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:15 pm

waplog
alexander2014580
Male , 46 , Divorced
Name Surname: alexander diego fiore
Lives in United States,

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

<danjos1155@yahoo.com>

Postby BrightStar » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:18 am

danjos1155@yahoo.com

Yahoo avatar

Image Image

Opened 2015/03/02 , 01:42:18am (UTC -5:00) - 7hour12min26sec after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood) :mugu:
Opened on (197.255.172.39:12143)

for other pic from this email
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=86206" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

NEW PICS TONIGHT.... :dumb:

Image Image Image

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:47 pm

danjos1155@yahoo.com ---> Skype

danjos001

10001, United States
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor