It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:50 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Benson Brandy - ben_brandy23433@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

teward45@blumail.org

Postby jaga » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:12 pm

VK => Mack Edward
Birthday: July 27, 1960
Relationship status: Single
Languages​​: Angielski
Current City: London
College or university:
University of London '92
School Abbey College London '87
London

hello, how are you, i like you and i want you to writ me back on: teward45@blumail.org
for more info and pictures of me,
kisses and hugs
cares
Mack

teward45@blumail.org

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Isaiah <markisaiah22@yahoo.com>

Postby jaga » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:14 am

:) by Mark LE
E-mail: Hello dear how are you doing?
you look beautiful and i will love to know you more for a relationship.
Please i am waiting to hear from you soon.
Mark.
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 19:34:09 -0800 (PST)
IP: 198.74.228.77./ United States ;
Decimal: 3326796877
Hostname: 198.74.228.77
ISP: Commercial Media Corporation
Organization: Commercial Media Corporation

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Paul Smith, pauls146@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:24 pm

person.com
USER ID: 7618994
Nickname: smith
Name: paul
State/Region: Pennsylvania
City: West Chester

just i need to remarried now dear with you immediately :shock: i come over there?
pauls146@yahoo.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Thomas Gary, simplem20@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:12 pm

picture change.... see topic
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=72582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

califinaimnseeking
48-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 35 - 45
Los Angeles, California, United States
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Comfort Luggard, cluggard1@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:33 am

sugarsugar.com
comfort147
If you got LOYALTY, Come get spoiled
53 years old
San Jose, CA
Income: $1 Million - $5 Million
Education: Some College
Marital Status: Widowed
Smoking Habit: Non-Smoker
Drinking Habit: Light Drinker
I am Seeking a: Sugar Baby

Who I am
Daddy is who he is :mrgreen: , fun to be with, understanding, loving, caring, respecter of women, looking for a baby with loyalty that i can travel and explore the world with, I laugh hard, work hard and love to vacation.... Drama free, so if you got drama, better keep off my zone or i'll have you dethroned Ha ha, silly me again, Daddy is funny and easy to get along with.. Goal oriented and very tolerant - No rude or FAKE babies allowed.
Who I'm Seeking

Baby who knows what she wants and how to go get it, loyal, loving, caring and most of all understanding and encouraging.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

markisaiah22@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:38 pm

also
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 16#p367416" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

markisaiah
A good Fish is like a good woman
Age & Gender: 54 Year Old Man
My Education: High School
My Marital Status: Divorced
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
a woman that understand the important of a real relationship
a woman who is friendly
and a woman that will give me the happiness in a relationship
and trustworthy
caring
honest
i am interested with a woman that have the good heart of love
in all god fearing person. a woman who does not lack in confidence but believes in herself.

About Me
I am an honest man who is done playing head games, not that I ever did all to much of that, and I'm not out here to see how many dates I can get. I would like to meet someone on a casual level first and see how things develop. By this I mean someone who is comfortable with themselves to perhaps want to meet me with no preconceived notions! Not expecting a love connection from the first greeting.

My Perfect First Date
To have a dinner with her, to talk and share our experiences together, and get to know each other better, and as far as possible to let each other know that we can tolerate and accept one another as her is.

Hello Dear, i am so glad to receive your message and is my joy to meet you here. I am 55 years of age and my nationality from Aranjuez-Madrid, Spain. My name is Mark, i work with one of the shipping company in the United Kingdom, the name of the shipping company is Mediterranean Shipping Company :lol: . And is a vessel ship that carried crude oil only, right now i am not on land on the sea in the ship working as you are going to China sea port to offload goods as in crude oil. Please i will love to know more of you if you are married have kids and what do you do for a living, Please i will want us to always keep in touch.
Mark.

2 profiles on FB
facebook.com/mark.isaiah.16
facebook.com/mark.isaiah.777
all pics posted :lol:

on FB he likes
My New Chinese Wife
I bet either Malaysia or West African student in China, happens now more often as expected :D

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Isaiah, markisaiah22@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:02 am

Hello xxx, i am so glad to receive your message and is my joy to meet you here. I am 58 years of age and my nationality from Aranjuez-Madrid, Spain. My name is Mark, i work with one of the shipping company in the United Kingdom, the name of the shipping company is Mediterranean Shipping Company. And is a vessel ship that carried crude oil only, right now i am not on land on the sea in the ship working as you are going to China sea port to offload goods as in crude oil. Please i will love to know more of you if you are married have kids and what do you do for a living, Please i will want us to always keep in touch.

Mark.

Received: from [199.96.87.227] ---> Continuum Data Centers, LLC. Colo Hosting :D
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Benson Brandy - ben_brandy23433@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:01 pm

I was so much excited to read your mail and thanks so much for taking your time to write me in spite of your busy schedule, well, i will love to tell you all about my ex-married life, I was married before, but she left me for other man because of this my shipping job, she always tell me that i should stop the job and spend time with her, and i told her to wait that i will stop it, that i just want to work some money out from it then i can stop and use the money to have our own business then we can live together without go out to anywhere again, but she can not understand that i need to work and get some money to take care of her and my daughter Queen, so i told her that she should understand that, i am just waiting to get some money from the job first before i stop, but she don't want to understand me, So as we have our baby Queen and she was 4 months old then, my company called me to come back to work because we are selling away to other company, so i ask her to stay that once i come back from this i will stop not to work with shipping come again and i will have the time to spend with her and the kid. then i lift them to work and there i will spend about 6 to 8 months before i will come back home again, but as soon as i lift she only stay home with my baby and my house maid for just 2 months again after leaving them, so she lift my baby when Queen was 6 months old and since then she have never ever seen Queen again, so is this old woman that is my house maid that take care of Queen until now and Queen always call her mum and she do things of mum to Queen always, So as i had from my working place that see what is happening to my family feel very bad and there i remember my mum and my dad if i have them alive that things will not be like this to me, well i still thanks God that he know why they are no more. So when i came back and the house maid told me all that happen i feel so bad and i was very angry then i look for her any where i can and go to the family to tell them that i am seeking for divorce, there we divorced and not to be together any more in life again. but i am very happy that i have my sweet and loving daughter from the marriage and she is want me and i am the one that is taking care of her, and she is 7 years of age now and she is all and all in my life i love her so much. Please keep in touch.

Mark.

Received: from [64.187.235.18] ---> Microglobe LLC, Continuum Data Centers, LLC.
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Marc Jeffson, marcjeffson@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:33 pm

fishmeetfish
marcjeffson:
Age & Gender: 50 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 9" (175 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American with Gray Hair Color / Hazel Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Pisces

wireclub.com/users/niel2060
marc jeffson (niel2060)
60 • Single • Male

see also:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 12#p371512" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Travis Stanovich, Skype: travis.stanovich1

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:22 pm

badoo
Travis 57, Wilmington, DE

Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself be a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am really a fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity...

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Travis Stannovich (travsstanvich@hotmail.com)

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:23 pm

:twisted: see above

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jeffrey Louse, jeffeyjohn300@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:44 am

facebook.com/jeffry.louse.58
Jeffry Louse
New York University
Worked at University of Jordan
Lives in Newark, New Jersey
Widowed

see also topics:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 70#p351870" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=74731" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Leads to :mugu:
facebook.com/chukwuemeka.ogugua.5
Chukwuemeka Ogugua
Worked at Self-Employed
Went to Blessed Cyprain Michael Tansi
Lives in Accra, Ghana

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

dicksonsmith99@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue May 06, 2014 3:06 pm

same email as http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 81#p383081" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dicksonsmith99@gmail.com=> Skype: dickson.smith80
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nikolaj Joe Peter, nikolajjoepeter@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue May 13, 2014 5:08 am

Also uses http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 57#p384157" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FB
facebook.com/nikolaj.joepeter
Nikolaj Joe Peter
Studied at State Fair Community College
Past: Smith-Cotton High School, Sedalia, MO
Lives in Texas City, Texas
From Sedalia, Missouri
Places: Ghana on Saturday :twisted:

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Benson Brandy - ben_brandy23433@yahoo.com

Postby Sailory » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:10 pm

Max Ray, maxray53@yahoo.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6009279303" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Max R
51 Glenside, PA

Hello dear how are you doing? you are looking good here, if you didn't mind i will like us to get to know each other more better to be good friend.. Hope to hear from you angel

Thanks for the chat today it really make me happy, here is a little about me...My names are Max Ray ,Am 52 years old ,5ft 10ft-inc,black hair,blue eyes.Doctors Without Borders, We are humanitarian-aid and non-governmental organization,best known for its projects in war-torn regions and developing countries facing endemic diseases, My beloved wife died 4 years back off Cancer of the Brain and since then i have been single,i am in search for true love with the right woman for the rest of my life. I have a daughter named Linda 14 yrs and son he name is Joe 10 years i love them so much because them are the only one i have in the word, I am an easy going man with lots of respect for women because I know what importance they play in our life's either as a mother or as a wife.I am kind, caring, fun-loving and romantic guy that loves getting to know lots of new people. I enjoy going to the pub with friends, meals out, cinema, theater, walks along the beach, cycling and playing/watching different sports.My achievement with my profession at its peak means nothing to me until I can have someone to share my dreams ,anticipation and all with.My friends say I am humble, understanding, friendly , funny and some just say I am a good friend with a basic understanding and value for true friendship. My wealth of experience gathered through work trips is really a plus to my person and if you don't mind I could share lots about my experience. Life is a great teacher and i think you just might be in a better position to tell me what kind of person I am which I am optimistic would be a positive remark.Spontaneous is a word to describe me..Hope to hear from you..

Received: from [50.7.103.69]
Type: Corporate

Return to “White Males”