It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:21 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures from Bobby Dodge MM

African scammers posing as white men.
duckhunter
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jason Wilson - touchyoursoulup@gmail.com

Postby duckhunter » Mon May 03, 2010 6:39 pm

Either it was sent to the wrong email address or he thinks you are a fellow scammer. More likely the first.
What a dough-head. :mrgreen:
Help us keep scammers stupid Post his details here to warn others, then walk away without explanation. Confrontation alerts scammers & makes them change their identities...which makes all your hard work outdated. It messes with their minds if they don't know why you walked away.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Mon May 03, 2010 7:25 pm

My guess is it's a booty call that he mistakenly sent to you :twisted:

one4all
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

JWilson,ASemionny,J Wilshere,N Gabriel, A Martins, etc

Postby one4all » Mon May 10, 2010 3:14 am

Thank you for your story, and to add to it, so that more women can possibly find help here, I wanted to provide a fairly comprehensive up to date list of fake names that the Nigerians are currently using on different social and dating websites. All of these scammers are using the same stolen pictures.

Scammer: Antonio Semionny Pirlo, active, 47, UK engineer, with one daughter, Gloria, allegedly from Italy- email address: antoniosem1963@yahoo.com
Scammer: Jack Wilshere, active, current email address: wilshere80@yahoo.com
Scammer: Neeq Gabriel, active, 49 from Killeen TX, on My Space
Scammer: Alexander Martins Richardson, 50 from Beverly Hills, CA, email: alexandermartinsrichardson@yahoo.com
Scammer: Maurice Nyarko, active, 51, email: maurice2g6@yahoo.com

Other scammer names used with these pictures: Seth Smith, Charles Smith, Charles Hamlet, Scott Carter, Seth Smith, Rick Bailey, Nick Shipley, Maurice Holland and Howard Chadwick

one4all
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby one4all » Mon May 10, 2010 3:42 am

[quote="Myra"]got this email in reponse to mine

Mon, 3 May 2010 08:10:26 -0700 (PDT)
i dey mallam-accra so meet me for aphro or boomerang may day night.ur moda

Received: from [41.190.88.50] by web113901.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP

I came across Jack Wilshere myself and he appears to be pretty "rough around the edges". I think he's a new recruit in the world of scammers. In the middle of our conversation he typed "baalu mugu" to me and then said "sorry I mystyped" LOL :mrgreen: not the brightest scammer!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu May 27, 2010 11:43 am

contacted me on ElitePartner.de, was there for a one day free offer only and liked my pic, however, when you are not a member you cannot see the pics of others :lol:,
but he finally got a hold of me on BigChurch as Don Timberland, 48, Atlanta, Georgia, a 3 star match only; however, telling me: I praise God for the voice He has ... and will you be the one ...?
AMEN
typical pic in Jeans outfit posted already several times

forreal001
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

inspirationaldad@yahoo.com

Postby forreal001 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:45 am

real name Alexander Zibiri. can be searched on facebook. current location is Lagos, Nigeria. Uses a picture of a white male and says he has a sick son or the son is with a relative in another location while he works.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: inspirationaldad@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:03 am

I did find his profile on tagged, and I think he is indeed a scammer. Pic looks familiar and I think he is posted somewhere here already.

However, I am moving it to Pending, because this is not an acceptable way to submit a scammer. If we allow submissions like that, people would be easily submittng their evil exes and nasty neighbours. All they would have to do is submit somebody's name, email and say: they are Nigerian scammers.

forreal, please take some time to look around the forum and see how people submit scammers here: with messages, with email headers, with pictures and with usernames or links to scammers profiles. BTW, nobody is regstered on FB with email inspirationaldad@yahoo.com
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:32 am

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid= ... &loc=en_US" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tagged
Name: Dougles H
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Relationship: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Orientation: Straight
Fav Quote: its the Love, Understanding, Caring, Thoughtfulness, Support, Motivation and Caring that counts.
Movies: Pursuit of Happiness, Cinderella Man, Steel Magnolias, Your Mine and Ours, The Note Book, Pay It Forward, Cheaper by the Dozen, Anything with Will Smith- love him, Anything with Jim Carey- so so funny, and i don't mind the occasional thriller- with a twist and good story.
Music: I am very passionate when it comes to music....... that is why if you watch the videos on my site - you will see that music has a touching meaning to me. The dance to " A New Day Has Come " by Celine Dion, symbolizes my new start in my life this year with the Lord. Trust in the LORD,with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding.In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your path straight. (vv 5-6)- This year he has made my path straight, i understand that he sees greatness in all of us and knows our calling - he has delivered blessings beyond my comprehension, Music moves the heart and soul.... the only thing that I would not listen to is Heavy Metal- sorry guys . Gospel and Worship,Love songs are my favorite
Intro: I work with integrity, I am passionate about what I do and how I do it, I am committed to success for others before myself, I listen, have patience, I'm always my word, My eyes- they see the beauty and greatness in everyone, I always finish something I have started. Today too many people are so caught up in the materialistic world that they forget the simple,things that are free- that are worth more than money can buy.. ..... a smile, a hug, a kiss, lending a helping hand to one in need, the words- thank you, I love you, your welcome, please, Bless you, .....be grateful with what you have, be thankful with what you receive and be hopeful that your requests are heard and delivered........ ..Smile when you see someone frowning, it's contagious- spread the disease of joy- for that smile just might make a difference in someones life- Money doesn't make people happy......its the Love, Understanding, Caring, Thoughtfulness, Support, Motivation and Caring that counts.

yahoo avatar:
yahoo profile: Douglas, 47 - Male
Member since 05/18/2010

with this email address not on FB, MS, or BP

@forreal001
what about the black guy on FB??? where comes the name from???

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:15 am

pics stolen from Bobby Dodge:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/740664/0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

though this particular Tagged picture is not on his MM portfolio. Probably he has more pics and portfolios on other modeling sites.

will move him back to open, while I am still not happy with the way people submit scammers. we have to do all "detective" work. :(
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:31 am

checked the MM page
with this pic he appears regularly in my favorite hunting ground
already saved it for future prey
I'll blast him the next time he'll resurface

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:03 am

I knew he is here...merge now :)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =72&t=5149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=18&t=63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

forreal001
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby forreal001 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:06 pm

I did find his profile on tagged, and I think he is indeed a scammer. Pic looks familiar and I think he is posted somewhere here already.

However, I am moving it to Pending, because this is not an acceptable way to submit a scammer. If we allow submissions like that, people would be easily submittng their evil exes and nasty neighbours. All they would have to do is submit somebody's name, email and say: they are Nigerian scammers.

forreal, please take some time to look around the forum and see how people submit scammers here: with messages, with email headers, with pictures and with usernames or links to scammers profiles. BTW, nobody is regstered on FB with email inspirationaldad@yahoo.com
I will do that. But BTW, I didnt say he was registered with that Id on FB. which means you did take the time to look it up.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dougles H, inspirationaldad@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:38 pm

To: inspirationaldad@yahoo.com

Opened 2010/07/31 , 00:25:31am - 17hour6min27sec after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Opened on (41.203.64.241:47819)
Language of recipient's PC: en-US (Englisch/United States)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dougles H, inspirationaldad@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:41 pm

by forreal001 on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:45 am
real name Alexander Zibiri can be searched on facebook

@forreal001 can you reveal where you got that name from and the evidence that it is Dougles? Thanks.
shows a 'nice' black guy on FB :D

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:00 pm

today as guy in red sweater, my new soul mate on dating today
Luvman224
widowed
United States, Colorado, Aurora
53 years old
My job: Engineer
My income: $3,000 - $10,000 per month
My education: Graduate degree
My speciality: Engineering
Im a man who believes life is full of experiences, it takes patience and understanding over and get things right amicably. Im with purpose and ambition, i want to be cherished for who i am ..Saying I love you is important, but not enough. Remember, love is a verb, an action word. Sometimes, passive because it happens to us, but also active, because we choose to do it. which further explains it clearly that im not here for head games :twisted: irrespective of age and looks. because Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

Return to “White Males”