It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:15 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures from Bobby Dodge MM

African scammers posing as white men.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jason Wilson - touchyoursoulup@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:48 pm

my soul mate on Dating-today
Lonelybrother
My name: Lonelybrother
Birthday: 1966-11-20
Relation type: Long term or marriage
My country: United States
State: Georgia
My city: Atlanta
My hello phrase: hey lover
My race: White / Caucasian
About race: native american
About me: i am a warm, loving, caring person. I enjoy taking care of people - however, I want to be taken care of too. It is very important that I am with someone who can laugh. I love to sing - music is big in my life. I enjoy being playful & romantic. I love to kiss and hold hands, I am faithful to my friends and loved ones - almost to a fault, but if I'm really hurt it takes a long time to fall back into my good graces - if ever. I am self sufficient and enjoy a challenge. I think life is to short not to have fun and enjoy who you are with. I do not give up easily - even faced with complete failure. I am of average build - with a few extra pounds. I constantly fight those! I believe in being neat and clean - I also do not mind getting dirty, love to work in the yard. I think first impressions are important but not the end all.
My marital status: Divorced
Kids: One
About kids: Not sure
My living situation: Live alone
My favourite pets: Dogs
My job: Engineer
My income: More than $10,000 per month
My education: Associates degree
About my education: Electrical Engineer
The last book I've read: bible

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:30 pm

http://tringuladating.com/profile.php?username=ohmyfive" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am Seeking a Female Gender Male
Looking For Long-term Age 48 yrs
Marital Status Divorced Ethnicity Caucasian/White
Country United States Profession electrical engineer
State Education Associates degree
City atlanta Personality
Postal Code 30322 Income level 75,001 to 100,000
Hair Color Gray Do you drink? No
Body Type Athletic Do you want children? Undecided/Open
Religion catholic Do you have children? Yes
Smoker? No Do you do drugs? No
Height 5'11" (180 cm) Do you have a car? Yes
Zodiac Sign Scorpio Interests
About Me
I am very outgoing,communicative,easy going,outspoken,i am also a very Romantic type,love to cuddle,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy,i also love watching Movies,Television,listening to Music,Singing,Reading,and sports.
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dougles H, inspirationaldad@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:07 pm

Additional pic from a banned person.com profile

No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:07 pm

http://www.oasisactive.com/en/member/ohmyfive.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
Male 47
ohmyfive
i am a warm, loving, caring person. I enjoy taking care of people - however, I want to be taken care of too. It is very important that I am with someone who can laugh. I love to sing - music is big...
Interests
travelling, sight seeing, walking, movies, reading, music

http:/ /www.chumads.com/pages/profile.cgi?unique_id=WO925618218
looking for my missing ribs
Username ohmyfive
Male 46
Country United Kingdom
Location Atlanta
:mrgreen:
Comments
iamsimple,loving,caring,understanding,passionate,open minded and above all God fearing....i am an engineer and i live a comfortable life....all i am looking for is a good woman to love for the rest my life,i feel its time to move on again in life after so many disappointments and i just wish this is the right place to be....

http:/ /unityinlove.com/viewprofile.php?id=273&search_type=q_bd
ohmyfive
Oklahoma City
United States

i am a warm, loving, caring person. I enjoy taking care of people - however, I want to be taken care of too. It is very important that I am with someone who can la :thinking:

Elsie
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Elsie » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:49 am

I also got scammed by this guy, Jason Wilson, (just different pictures) same story about losing his wife and parents in a truck accident, and type of work his doing etc.. Same story about Emily having a congenial heart problem and him needing the money to further pay for her operation. Said he was 60years old and Emily 18yrs.Also send pictures of him and Emily, but Emily was only 10yrs in the pictures as he did not have any recent pictures with him in Nigeria. Cellphone no: +234 802 089 6651. I had to send the money to Adebola Ogunsanya, 12 Hospital Rd, Lagos Nigeria, Zip code 2301, Question: for who? Answer: For Emily. This was apparently the name of the doctor, who will send his "cashier" (thought that was odd) to pick up the money. I had this bad feeling in my gut and fortunately found him on this site, but also unfortunately send him the money. The more I told him that I do not have that kind of money the more he had ways of convincing me..... There were so many warning signs, but I thought it was just my imagination... but beware... I do believe that he has other aliases as well. Email: tenderheart9050@gmail.com / tenderheart9050@yahoo.com

Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ralph Warner » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:55 am

Hi Elsie
I am sorry to hear that you have been scammed but glad that you have now found us.

I have no doubt that the same scammer also uses other aliases, it's common for them to work that way.

Please read through our FAQ (link in my signature line) where you can read about how you can help us by posting scammer's details as well as how to keep yourself safe in the future

If you have any questions please ask
"Thou shall read thy FAQ" CLICK HERE for salvation
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake.

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 am

Please see this post/report made by missmellie on Wed Jan 27, 2010
he is back on Senior People Meet as Jason9000. he has a different email address but the email he sent is identical to the ones listed here. He is now tenderheart9050@gmail.com
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3&p=129098
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Jerry Billy - jerry_billy@hotmail.com

Postby janex69 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:48 pm

person.com
USER ID: 4725967
Nickname: jerry
Name: jerry
State/Region: United Kingdom
City: Kent
More about myself: I am a very experienced man with many campaigns under my belt. However, I am always looking for the next fun and exciting mood to get me that much closer to stardom.
Details: I am interested in a real woman with serious intentions, who wants to create a family and who knows what mutual respect and trust means.
jerry: jerry_billy@hotmail.com
jerry: well.. i have establish orphanage Schools in some part of the world Mostly in Africa.. but now am in romania
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

maite6401
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby maite6401 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:01 pm

This man's pictures are on Badoo too, he just visited my profile, but doesn't talk .... :thinking:

About me
I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.
Looking for
I am looking for someone who believes that a true intimate partner looks out for the other and vice versa. While navigating life together, we are caring and concerned for each others well-being because we make each other so happy and we love each other very much.
Personal info
Relationship: I'm single
Sexuality: I'm straight
Appearance: 5'5'' (165cm), 110lbs (50kg), average body, gray hair and brown eyes.
Living: By myself
Children: Already have
Smoking: Non-smoker
Drinking: Socially
Education: College/University
Languages: English (Fluent)
Work: Automotives. I have a reasonable income

maite6401
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby maite6401 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:03 pm

Forgot name and link:
Kenneth, 51 Alkan AK United States
http://badoo.com/0249127950/?r=37.4&p=2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:41 pm

The link is not too important but the profile text is :)
That profile will soon be deleted (which doesn´t help the cause) but the text will be reused. So it´s good the text now always stays up in Google, while the link maybe in just weeks from now will be gone ( as much worthless it is to delete and report non paysite fakeys...).
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:51 pm

Scammers using stolen pictures from Bobby Dodge MM
Some pictures used seems to be stolen fron his MySpace acount...

- reported into this topic. merged. FF

- on sydneycupid.com.au, username allwood62, Age:49
Suburb:brisbane
Profile Headline:looking for my soulmate
Member since 04/29/2011
"
i am a warm, loving, caring person. I enjoy taking care of people - however, I want to be taken care of too. It is very important that I am with someone who can laugh. I love to sing - music is big in my life. I enjoy being playful & romantic. I love to kiss and hold hands, I am faithful to my friends and loved ones - almost to a fault, but if I'm really hurt it takes a long time to fall back into my good graces - if ever. I am self sufficient and enjoy a challenge. I think life is to short not to have fun and enjoy who you are with. I do not give up easily - even faced with complete failure. I am of average build - with a few extra pounds. I constantly fight those! I believe in being neat and clean - I also do not mind getting dirty, love to work in the yard. I think first impressions are important but not the end al" seeking for "
lvoing ,caring,understanding,open minded and God fearing".

- one removed profile from bigchurch.com - uid 2703643_82491, username cometome008, Tagline: written in the sky, Gender: Man
Birthdate: November 24, 1962
(48 years old)
Lives in: Petersburg, Virginia, United States
Height: 5 ft 8 in / 172-175 cm
Body Type: Average
Race: Caucasian
Speaks: English
Education: PhD/MD/Post doctorate
Marital Status: Widowed
Level of Faith: He is my life, my reason for being
Denomination: Prefer not to say
"i am an honest and serious man looking for a lady to spend the rest of my life with.a lady who will be there for me always.am not here for joke or to play with the heart of lady,so stay back if you are not serious."

firefly

Bookmark and Share

inspirationaldad@yahoo.com

Postby firefly » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:06 am

Avatar for the email adress inspirationaldad@yahoo.com

The email adress lead to Facebook, uid 100001530739738, Douglas Hale, Worked at Beads And Pearls jewelries (C E O), Studied at Cambridge University, United Kingdom, Lives in Nebraska City, Nebraska, Divorced, From Fuenlabrada, Madrid, Spain. Claims to have two daughter, Lizzy - 9 years old, and Ann - 7 years old. The profile was made at 3 September 2010.
"I work with integrity, I am passionate about what I do and how I do it, I am committed to success for others before myself, I listen, have patience, I'm always my word, My eyes- they see the beauty and greatness in everyone, I always finish something I have started. Today too many people are so caught up in the materialistic world that they forget the simple,things that are free- that are worth more than money can buy.. ..... a smile, a hug, a kiss, lending a helping hand to one in need, the words- thank you, I love you, your welcome, please, Bless you, .....be grateful with what you have, be thankful with what you receive and be hopeful that your requests are heard and delivered........ ..Smile when you see someone frowning, it's contagious- spread the disease of joy- for that smile just might make a difference in someones life- Money doesn't make people happy......its the Love, Understanding, Caring, Thoughtfulness, Support, Motivation and Caring that counts."
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email into subject matter :)

scammerssuckbigtime
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

repost email addy

Postby scammerssuckbigtime » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:11 am

The person using these photos and name (Douglas Hale) also uses the email

sorry i deleted the email addy by mistake please repost AN

had used IDs
magicalsmilesforyou
magicaltouchdad
IMmagicaltouch45
douglashjewelries

uses mailing address:

1217 N 14th Street, Nebraska City, Nebraska, 68410
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: email into subject matter :)

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers using stolen pictures from Bobby Dodge MM

Postby Arabian Nights » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:26 am

Hi SSBT :)
can you please post up the proof that shows this one to be a scammer
and why you think the email addy are his

How to use this Board:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=79" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Can you please post up the information you have like:
pictures
emails
IP address
Email addresses
The names used
Where did you meet
Phone numbers and so on
email / chat that shows PROOF of scam
So that it shows to be a scammer using an innocent person's picture
Thankyou so much
Have you GOOGLED today!