It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:33 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures from Bobby Dodge MM

African scammers posing as white men.
arquera
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Bill_andersons

Postby arquera » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:35 am

Buenas, estoy enviando fotos de un posible estafador, se hace llamar Bill Andreson, dice que vive en Chicago, que esta trabajando en Ghana, supuestamente es Ingeniero eléctrico y trabaja por sub contrato para una Empresa norteamericana ubicada en Ghana, la información que me ha suministrado concuerda con los perfiles de los estafadores nigerianos, estos son los números de teléfono que me ha dado, con este numero el me llama +1354683722 cuando intento llamar por este numero sale timbre de ocupado, con este yo lo llamo supuestamente a Ghana 002348033504273, también me dio este otro que es de su casa en Chicago, 01996388661 he llamado a este numero nadie contesta, su dirección de correo bill_andersons@yahoo.com, tiene un perfil en facebook, como Bill Anderson, con las mismas fotos que me envió, esta es la dirección donde debía enviarle dinero por la Western Unión 34 Ajose street, Lagos. no me ha roto el corazón y tampoco me ha sacado dinero, tiene una historia y un enamoramiento que me puso a dudar. no usa cámara supuestamente esta dañada, no se toma fotos con su única hija.

Por favor si alguien puede hacer seguimiento de las fotos que utiliza para estafar agradezco mucho hacerlas publicas a nivel mundial para que no siga lastimando a ninguna mujer. estas son las fotos.
La foto donde aparece con un reflejo de puesta del sol y franela azul, es la que muestra en el mesengger Yahoo.
Gracias por darme la oportunidad de ayudar.

Bill_andersons

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

firefly

Bookmark and Share

bill_andersons@yahoo.com

Postby firefly » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:49 am

The email adress bill_andersons@yahoo.com lead on Facebook, uid 100003070782806&, Bill Andersons, one private profile made at October 19 2011 with 3 pictures.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers using stolen pictures from Bobby Dodge MM

Postby Marisa » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:52 am

muchas gracias por su informacion!! Este estafador utiliza las fotos de modelo llamado Bobby Dodge.

Ustd. tambien puede publicar esta informacion en nuestra nueva seccion en español aqui
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=86" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

arquera
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby arquera » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:03 pm

Muchas gracias, no tenia ni idea que en el mundo existiera una mafia de estafadores de amor, tengo muchas amigas que han sido estafadas, como puedo saber si en Venezuela existe también mafia de amor, me gustaría poder ayudar mas.
Podría yo colocar el link de este sitio en Facebook y otras paginas sociales?, donde muchas mujeres Venezolanas han sido estafadas y terriblemente decepcionadas.
Voy a abrir grupos en esas paginas sociales para tratar de proteger a mujeres en esta situación, podrían decirme como hacer publico los nombres de correos electrónicos Usuarios estafadores en los buscadores como Google, Yahoo, Mozilla Firexox, estos son los buscadores que Utilizamos en mi país Venezuela. Gracias nuevamente....

Estoy muy feliz, gracias a mi intuición no permití que el estafador de amor, me hiciera daño y robara mi dinero.....

arquera
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby arquera » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:33 pm

Gracias Marisa, gracias por existir.

estoy intentando entrar al link que usted me sugirió en español y me dice que necesito permiso, como obtengo el permiso?..

arquera
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: bill_andersons@yahoo.com

Postby arquera » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:38 pm

The email adress bill_andersons@yahoo.com lead on Facebook, uid 100003070782806&, Bill Andersons, one private profile made at October 19 2011 with 3 pictures.
Gracias firefly, fue lo primero que busque en las primeras conversaciones que tuvimos, luego le pregunte si tenia facebook y me dijo que no usaba Facebook, la duda en mi comenzó en ese momento....gracias... ;)

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:24 pm

oops, voy a corregir eso!! :oops:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

ben_walterson120@yahoo.com & ben_walterson120@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:55 am

badoo
Ben 57, Burke, VA
i am a simple looking man. i am honest, sincere and loyal... i also love reading, cooking and having a long walk
Interested in
i will like to meet a serious woman who is also seeking for a serious and a solid relationship just like me

oh my email is ben_walterson120@hotmail.com
ok ben_walterson120@yahoo.com ok

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jordan Parker, jordan_parker@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:31 pm

person.com
USER ID: 7027916
Nickname: jordan_parker
Name: Jordan
State/Region: New York
City: New York
I don’t want to spend the rest of my life alone, I need love and care like the flower needs water. I dream to have someone with whom I will be able to share all my feelings and thoughts. Someone who will support and understand me. A woman who understands what it is to be loyal and honest with her second half.
I am looking for my soul mate, a honest, romantic, caring woman, someone who is young at heart, intelligent and well-educated. I have a lot of love to give her, and hope to get some back as well. I have been uses and abused all my life, So i want to meet a nice woman who will love me for what i am and for me to love Her too, must be genuine, kind and clean, and no one night stands, as i need a serious relationship, that will last for ever and laugh with me when am with her.

jordan_parker: am a Soldier under US Army station in Kabul in Afghanistan
okay jordan_parker@hotmail.com

X-Originating-IP: [65.55.111.78]
Yes Dear it is me Jordan Parker
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jordan Parker, jordan_parker@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:52 am

person.com
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.111.78]

I'm thinking of how great you’re! I do hope you’re doing well with your lovely pretty family and friends all by the living mighty Lord God grace! It will be a great pleasure to tell you more about me. I think, you and I, we shall be the best friends ever, that we on it we shall not stop and in the future we become people close each other. That we should not hasten. I know we should get to know each other, and I hope we can discover many things that, we can truly be free to express ourselves together and know each other like man and wife. That you would know me and I would know you too. I am sure, ours relationship going to stand all tests and we shall find that searched.

I'm Lieutenant General (LTG) Jordan E. Parker (born January 26, 1963), I'm the current Lieutenant General (LTG) of the Army in the United States. And as I have already told you, I am a soldier from the U.S.A Army, based in Kabul in Afghanistan for peace keeping. I have been a widower for 6 years now and I am having one son called Derek, who is 12 years. I lost my wife and my 2 daughters through motor accident with my son living and schooling at Fountain Valley School of Colorado. My Son Derek have some times be teasing me to find a woman .... To be my wife and when I return home will like to start a new life with my partner by established a business over there.

However, I was sworn in as the 14th Lieutenant General (LTG) of the Army on March 1, 2009. I have also served in all tank crewman positions and have had multiple tours as a troop, squadron and regimental master gunner. I have served in the 1st Infantry Division (FWD), 2nd Infantry Division, 4th Infantry Division, 1st Cavalry Division, 3rd Armored Division, 2nd Armored Cavalry Regiment, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, United States Army Armor School, and the United States Army Sergeants Major Academy. I also served as First Sergeant in four different detachments, troops and companies. As a , Lieutenant General, I served as Operations SGM in 1/2 ACR and as CSM in 1/7 Cavalry, 1st Cavalry Division, United States Army Garrison Fort Leavenworth, Kansas and the United States Army Armor School CSM. I was assigned as the United States Army Sergeants Major Academy CSM in December 2007. In June 2009, I became the 19th Commandant of USASMA and the first enlisted commandant in USASMA. I enlisted in the army when I was 22 years old and serving in the officer cadre to the present. I am a native of Allen, New York, and entered the Army in Brockton, Massachusetts in September 1981. I attended both Basic Training and Armor Advanced Individual Training at Fort Knox, Kentucky. I was sworn in as 14th Lieutenant General (LTG) of the Army by Gen. George Casey, As Major General (MG) of the Army, I have served as the Chief of Staff of the United States Army's personal adviser on all enlisted-related matters, particularly in areas affecting soldier training and quality of life, including the adoption of the new Army Service Uniform, which phases out the Green Service Uniform in 2014. My military education includes Non commissioned Officer Education System, M60A3 and M1/M1A1 Tank Master Gunner Course, Battle Staff NCO Course, First Sergeant Course, Basic Instructor Training, Total Army Instructor Trainer Course, Small Group Instructor Trainer Course, Video Tele-Training Instructor Trainer Course, Army Management Staff Course, Garrison Command Sergeant Major Course and various other professional development courses. My civilian education includes a Bachelor of Science degree in public administration from Upper Iowa University.
I came to badoo which happens to be a dating site to look for someone that I can continue the life with no matter how the distance is, because distance doesn't matter when love finds itself and I believe distance is just a mile and it can be closed within a twinkle of an eye by two hearts that have accepted to be together...

Talking about my self, I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest, kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come and I am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself as a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am really a fun person who loves people, loves to laugh, I am very caring, love music, dancing, singing (in my car)! Love the church...is a devoted friend. No one is too young for love, because love doesn't come from your mind, which knows your age, but from your heart, which knows no age. We'll see how things go after we get to know each other by Almighty God's name...Well, I hope that this lets you know a little about me, and I hope I don't come across as being too cynical, harsh, or mean sounding to you? I will give anybody the benefit of the doubt (we're all human beings with the same red blood in out bodies, we all make mistakes in life and I want to learn more about life in a relationship more and more),I'm just asking you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning; that way, nobody is wasting his/her time or getting his/her feelings hurt.

I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life; whether it be a serious relationship or just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though... I want to enjoy this phase of my life in my search and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me, I will not let her go... My passions are meeting my future soul-mate/partner... I believe I am a very good man with a very big heart with modern qualities... I'm pretty laid back, down to earth, a very positive person; enjoy the simple things in life... I'm told that I am kind, caring, generous, thoughtful, opinionated, handsome, and intelligent and have many lovable qualities... I try to allow life itself not to stress me out and remain a happy go lucky person... Love to kiss and hug... I think one of my biggest flaws is being too nice and loyal to people in my life, but it is just the right thing we should all do, but in general, good always outweighs the bad... I'm very responsible but still let the inner boy in me come out at times, OK maybe sometimes too much... I'm very flexible in things I like to do, whether it’s going out dinning or just hanging home eating pizza and putting in a DVD... I love the monsoon season and the lightning it brings... I'm much thought full of others and always make the best of a bad situation... I am looking for someone to spend time with and lead into a lasting long term, rest of my life type of relationship or just a now thing, I will not discount anything right now... Someone to laugh with and try new things with and make new memories with together, hold each others for hours and hours... I am a caring man that loves companionship and if I am loved, I will love back as much if not more and treat a woman as God expects man to treat them... I hope to find a woman that needs me to love her and take care of her, as I want her to love and take care of me as well...

I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered. I love to go for long walks during a beautiful summer sunset with my dog Max along the wonderful walking trails by my home, going for walks during a gentle snowfall in the winter and walks during a crisp and sunny autumn day. I love to cook and a perfect evening would be to decide on a wonderful menu and cook together while enjoying a fine glass of red wine and great music. I enjoy many type of music from easy listening jazz to classical to country western especially Ian Tyson. One of my hobbies is landscape painting and have become quite good enough so that I can give them away as gifts to my family.
I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. Maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off, I love friends and family...I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly.

Take care and have a wonderful day and I have added a couple of my photos to you, and I will also be happy if you can send me yours and tell me more about yourself and hope to hear from you soon.. Bye
You’re sincerely
Jordan

Image Image Image
Last edited by Bix on Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jordan Parker, jordan_parker@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:53 am

person.com
Mugu is really trying!!! :twisted:

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jordan Parker, jordan_parker@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:40 pm

badoo
Hero 49, New York, NY
About me
It is not easy to give a concept of itself, but to comparing myself with the common men of this generation, I consider myself a good man despite the imperfections which by nature are part of us, and I always try everyday reflect upon my attitude and look how to improve every time and become a better human being, I don't do to other people what I wouldn't like them to do to me, I have very rooted … in my heart the sincerity and transparency and everything that involves healthy and good manners, I was raised in the midst of principles such as respect for persons, honesty, loyalty, solidarity and love for the family, I am a very spiritual man who loves and appreciates immensely to God, I like to be very feminine, clean, good temper, cheerful worker with clear and defined goals, with projections in the medium and long term, I like sports, the beach and shopping cooking, I am struck targets the educated and intelligent, I adapt easily situations,
Interested in
The physical for me is not the most important. You must be a sincere and loving respectful woman who wants a serious relationship that is stable and durable preferably single, with good sense of humor and good temper and with a heart of gold.

Am a US Militant :mrgreen: Based in Kabul in Afghanistan :roll:
ha ha yeah as a matter of fact am a new member on internet dating and so luckily you are the first person to have a I lost my wife and my 2 daughters through motto accident with my son livingwith me.
Well.. i don't want to lose contact with you so can you give me your contact address perhaps we can share photos and communicate with each other?
jordan_parker@hotmail.com

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Johnson Wood, johnson_wood120@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:19 am

badoo
Johnson 56, New York, NY

Image Image

Previously used pics of "David Young"
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... &start=270" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:55 pm

thomashaggard201@yahoo.com , Thomas Haggars

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6000752806" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Thomas H
52 New York City, NY

my pretty angel i am really new on here and i really like us to have time and get to know about each other better ,you can email me at yahoo.(.thomashaggard201@yahoo.com) ? so that we can share photos and get to know more about each other to .hope to here from you soon hugs

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Michael Burnette, burnette55x@live.com

Postby spanky » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:28 pm

Got tossed off Chemistry but managed to get this email out on-site:

55 | Baltimore, Maryland

What a smile! I have finally seen the spark i have been looking for in a womans eye. Been a while and i was beginning to think the world has lost its best women. Sorry for saying so straight forward but i can’t seem to help it. Your smile is so warm and heart warming it has put a smile on my face. Beauty really comes from within and i can tell from the way you look that the one who defined beauty must have had you in mind. i am just a lonely gentleman and i am looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with. I miss being in love and after staying away from the love scene for long time due to reasons I will tell you later on as we get to know more about each other, I have finally decided to give love one last shot.I am looking for my soul mate and I will look everywhere in the world for her. You have got the spark and smile and that’s the first thing I look for.Tell me more about yourself and fell free to ask me anything you want to know about me. I will be waiting to read from you. Hope it’s soon. I am counting the minutes. lol TAKE CARE...... U can also write me on burnette55x at live dot com or text me on 443- 681-9524.

------------------------------------

No IP

Date: Fri,13 Dec 2013  

Hello xxxx                     
                            Thanks for the email ,How are you doing today and how is your day?..Hope u are having a  great time there and your day is going  on well as planned...Well,am new to all this online dating aspect and it's my very First time trying out something new like This.I guess i find it interesting,but will love to meet someone who would give her all and attention..I consider myself to be an honest and trustworthy man.I am usually not shy and will say what is on my mind and I hope you will do the same .Communication is key..There must be honest and open communication.To love and be loved involves being open and vulnerable.What endures is what we do for others..It takes two to make it work.Communication and commitment are necessary ingredients...I believe in dating only one person at a time.I don’t sleep around.I know how it feels to have someone do that to you..I will email you more about me later in the day..would love to see more of your  photos as well if possible

Have a blessed day

Mike

We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

Return to “White Males”