It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:26 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures from Bobby Dodge MM

African scammers posing as white men.
spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures from Bobby Dodge MM

Postby spanky » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:34 am

Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013

Good day,How are you doing and how is your day ?Hope all is well with you there ..Well it seems u dont want to chat again with me right?
We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Hula-Girl
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Michael Anderson, anderson.michael310@gmail.com

Postby Hula-Girl » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:13 pm

He is on badoo, registered as Anderson, Age 57, no other informations

We chatted a while in German:
Anderson — Dienstag, 15 April 2014 22:57
Nun ist mein Name Anderson wieder. Ich bin 56 Jahre alt, in Berlin geboren, jedoch zog in die USA, als ich 5 alt Jahre, und mein Vertrag mit der US Armee Akademie 1990 erworben. Nun ich Witwer seit 12 Jahren gewesen sein, habe ich keine Kinder. Ich arbeite in der US-Army als Kommandierender Offizier und Leiter der Patrol bei Nacht, mein Rang, ein General, der bald in Rente gehen wird.
Me— Dienstag, 15 April 2014 23:00
ok, und bist du in den USA im Moment?
Anderson — Dienstag, 15 April 2014 23:01
Ich bin derzeit im Irak von einem nationalen Verband der Basis, aber ich bin beim nach Hause kommen für ein paar Gründe. Ich bin sehr entspannt und auf die Erde mit einem wunderbaren Sinn für Humor. Ich bin ein ruhiger Mensch, kein Bewohner des ersten, wie, keine Drogen, keine Krankheiten, und nie in America's Most Wanted angeboten wurden. Ich bin eine sehr liebevolle Person, ich liebe es, zusammenpassen, umarmen und küssen. Ich liebe und Sorgfalt, mit der richtigen Frau, denke ich ist... Aktion Lol. Ich bin nicht zu leise oder zu laut. Es könnte sein, ein wenig "stumm schüchtern" zum ersten Mal Sprachen wir, aber wenn Sie mich kennenlernen, ich bin kein schüchterner Mensch überhaupt

Translation:
Anderson - Tuesday, April 15, 2014 22:57
Well my name is Anderson again . I am 56 years old, born in Berlin , but moved to the U.S. when I was 5 years old , and my contract with the U.S. Army Academy in 1990. Now I have been a widower for 12 years , I have no children. I work in the U.S. Army as Commanding Officer and head of the Patrol at night, my rank , a general who will retire soon.
Me - Tuesday, April 15, 2014 23:00
ok , and you're in the U.S. at the moment?
Anderson - Tuesday, April 15, 2014 23:01
I am currently in Iraq by a National Federation of the base, but I 'm having to come home for a few reasons . I'm very laid back and down to earth with a wonderful sense of humor. I am a quiet person , not a resident of the first , like, no drugs, no diseases , and were never offered in America's Most Wanted. I am a very loving person , I love it , fit together , hugging and kissing. I love and care with the right woman , I think is ... Lol action . I'm not too quiet or too loud. It could be " shy mute" a little for the first time we talked , but when you get to know me, I 'm not a shy person at all.

This is the picture he had on badoo (shows a different person, I presume a Doctor)

He soon asked for my skype address. His skype name: michi 310

Here is some conversation we had:
[4/15/2014 11:18:18 PM] michi 310: oh ok and have you talk to many men on badoo?
[4/15/2014 11:21:20 PM] Me.: Why are you asking?
[4/15/2014 11:22:01 PM] michi 310: i know you will talk to many men and why didnt you got one of the men
[4/15/2014 11:22:07 PM] michi 310: why are you still seeking?
[4/15/2014 11:22:19 PM] michi 310: have you got any bad experience on the internet?
[4/15/2014 11:23:29 PM] michi 310: you dont want to answer my question
[4/15/2014 11:23:48 PM] michi 310: have you got any bad experience on the internet
[4/15/2014 11:24:21 PM] Me.: Oh, I met some weird guys, if you mean that
[4/15/2014 11:25:21 PM] michi 310: not that
[4/15/2014 11:25:48 PM] michi 310: : have you got any bad experience on the internet
[4/15/2014 11:25:58 PM] Me: like what?
[4/15/2014 11:27:23 PM] michi 310: all
[4/15/2014 11:27:36 PM] michi 310: everything
[4/15/2014 11:28:21 PM] Me.: no, not really. But I am careful
[4/15/2014 11:28:44 PM] michi 310: careful about what
[4/15/2014 11:29:45 PM] Me.: I mean, just careful. I don't talk to everybody. Why do you want to know?
[4/15/2014 11:32:09 PM] michi 310: because there are bad people on the internet
[4/15/2014 11:32:31 PM] Me.: I know that. Are you one of them?
[4/15/2014 11:33:35 PM] michi 310: one of what?
[4/15/2014 11:33:56 PM] Me.: of these bad people
[4/15/2014 11:34:30 PM] michi 310: no how can i be one of them
[4/15/2014 11:34:58 PM] Me.: I don't know, I am just asking
[4/15/2014 11:43:31 PM] michi 310: that is very nice and i seek a woman woman who is ready to spend the rest of her life together with me
[4/15/2014 11:44:28 PM] Me.: Ok, that sounds interesting. I am looking for a nice guy to spend my life with him. But it is very difficult
[4/15/2014 11:45:17 PM] michi 310: yes is very difficcult most of the woman are not good enough to help thier men when they need a kind of help
[4/15/2014 11:45:41 PM] michi 310: they turn thier back on thier men when they need help from them
[4/15/2014 11:46:07 PM] Me.: What kind of help?
[4/15/2014 11:46:37 PM] michi 310: all kind of help
[4/15/2014 11:46:46 PM] michi 310: any
[4/15/2014 11:48:16 PM] Me.: this sounds strange. Normally if I am living with somebody we go through good or bad days together
[4/15/2014 11:49:04 PM] michi 310: yes
[4/15/2014 11:49:29 PM] michi 310: even some women dont help their man if they need a kind of help of money :-o

Today, he sent me this copy & paste-text
[8:35:29 PM] michi 310: I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest and looking to meet a man :mugu: that i can spend the rest of my life with.

He showed me a short video-footage of Uwe :mrgreen:

"His pictures":

Image Image

This is his skype Avatar:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:34 pm

What´s his Skype username? :) (nick => right click => view profile)
EDIT I have it:

michi 310, florida, United States, born 20 Oct 1956, michi20144
=>41.189.161.49
ISP : IT Data Ltd
City : Accra
Country Name : Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sternenwolf » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:48 pm

Anderson Lawson - anderson.lawson2016@gmail.com

Seth222 - Finya

Scammer sent e-mail with pics already posted here ... :D

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Michael Burnette, burnette56x@aol.com

Postby spanky » Sat May 10, 2014 6:28 pm

Faceless male on profile
Chemistry.com
Username: Milkyways9921
Relationship status: Widowed
Income: $50,000-$100,000
56/West Case, MD
Seeking women: 54-65

Tagline: "I am a very thoughtful, caring kindheart..."

In his own words:

"I'm excited about starting this new chapter of my life and my goal is to find somebody who is a good friend to his partner. Someone who will laugh with me so hard our stomachs hurt when everything seems to be falling apart.I'm looking for my best friend and partner.Someone who feels comfortable sharing her thoughts and feelings with me and I with her without ever feeling judged. She would always "have my back" as I would hers.Every relationship has its own rhythm and destiny. But the spark has to be there. I think that most people give up too soon.. Then they do not take the time to understand the person they encounter. They rush from one to the next, when the answer to why they are not finding someone lies within.I do not like to play games. I will say what I feel. That being said,when I am with a woman,I focus completely on her.If the spark is there between us, it is a thing to be treasured and savored.Love is like a precious plant.You can't just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it is going to get on by itself.You've got to keep watering it.You've got to really look after it and nurture it.A successful match for me would be a woman looking for similar qualities in a man and who has integrity, believes in honesty, loyalty and has met the high standards she has set for herself. She has a similar intellect, style and sense of adventure and is willing to do almost anything and go anywhere to experience all the great things that life has to offer. Like me, she is looking for a long-term relationship with her best friend and lover."

------------------------------------

56 | West Case, Maryland

What a smile! I have finally seen the spark i have been looking for in a womans eye. Been a while and i was beginning to think the world has lost its best women. Sorry for saying so straight forward but i can’t seem to help it. Your smile is so warm and heart warming it has put a smile on my face. Beauty really comes from within and i can’t tell from the way you look that the one why defined beauty must have had you in mind. i am just a lonely gentleman and i am looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with. I miss being in love and after staying away from the love scene for long time due to reasons I will tell you later on as we get to know more about each other, I have finally decided to give love one last shot.I am looking for my soul mate and I will look everywhere in the world for her. You have got the spark and smile and that’s the first thing I look for.Tell me more about yourself and fell free to ask me anything you want to know about me. I will be waiting to read from you. Hope it’s soon. I am counting the minutes. well u can text me directly on (four four three six eight one nine five two four) u can also write via email ,burnette56x at a.o.l dot com ..Hope to hear back from you
Mike

-----------------------------------
Phone in google format: 443-681-9524
-----------------------------------

IP: 207.244.78.6
Hostname: secured-by.zenmate.com
ISP: Leaseweb USA
Organization: Leaseweb USA
Services: Recently reported spam source
Type: Corporate
State/Region: Virginia
City: Manassas

Date: Sat, 10 May 2014

Hello xxxx

Thanks for the email ..I really appreciate that .. Well I am so much interested in knowing  more about you, in and out to see if we are meant to be.Well am new to this online dating aspect and it's my very First time trying out something new like This.I guess i find it interesting,but will love to meet someone who would give her all and attention..I consider myself to be an honest and trustworthy man.I am usually not shy and will say what is on my mind and I hope you will do the same .Communication is key..There must be honest and open communication.To love and be loved involves being open and vulnerable.What endures is what we do for others..It takes two to make it work.Communication and commitment are necessary ingredients...I believe in dating only one person at a time.I don’t sleep around.I know how it feels to have someone do that to you..I will email you more about me later in the day since am abit busy  in the backyard..

Have a wonderful day 

Mike

------------------------------------

Pics sent already in the forum.
We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Michael Burnette, burnette56x@live.com

Postby spanky » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:16 pm

Scammer tossed off site with no profile pic. Just on site email remains and no profile details. Unfortunately, scammer has not written back to me in 2 days now so no photos :mad: just exact phone number and nearly identical email addy as my Bobby Dodge aka Michael Burnette posts of 12/13 and 5/14 with identical introduction letter:

55 | West Case, Maryland

What a smile! I have finally seen the spark i have been looking for in a womans eye. Been a while and i was beginning to think the world has lost its best women. Sorry for saying so straight forward but i can’t seem to help it. Your smile is so warm and heart warming it has put a smile on my face. Beauty really comes from within and i can’t tell from the way you look that the one why defined beauty must have had you in mind. i am just a lonely gentleman and i am looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with. I miss being in love and after staying away from the love scene for long time due to reasons I will tell you later on as we get to know more about each other, I have finally decided to give love one last shot. You might be wondering why I am writing to you with so much distance between us. I am looking for my soul mate and I will look everywhere in the world for her. You have got the spark and smile and that’s the first thing I look for.Tell me more about yourself and fell free to ask me anything you want to know about me. I will be waiting to read from you. Hope it’s soon. U can also email me directly on burnette56x at l.i.ve dot com or text me on (Four Four Three Six Eight One Nine Five Two Four) 443-681-9524.Hope to hear back from you

Mike

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Paul Gibson, paulgibson418@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:46 pm

Now using these changed pics...previous was
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=70588" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Received: from [197.220.169.26]
IP: 197.220.169.26
ISP: Glo Mobile Ghana Ltd
State/Region: Greater Accra
City: Accra
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:25 pm

Mugu back up on site targeting me again. Still faceless and definitely spineless besides! Same phone and email addy again same as posted previously on 5/10/14 post, burnette56x@aol.com.

Chemistry.com

55 | Baltimore, Maryland

What a smile! I have finally seen the spark i have been looking for in a womans eye. Been a while and i was beginning to think the world has lost its best women. Sorry for saying so straight forward but i can’t seem to help it. Your smile is so warm and heart warming it has put a smile on my face. Beauty really comes from within and i can’t tell from the way you look that the one why defined beauty must have had you in mind. i am just a lonely gentleman and i am looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with. I miss being in love and after staying away from the love scene for long time due to reasons I will tell you later on as we get to know more about each other, I have finally decided to give love one last shot. You might be wondering why I am writing to you with so much distance between us. I am looking for my soul mate and I will look everywhere in the world for her. You have got the spark and smile and that’s the first thing I look for.Tell me more about yourself and fell free to ask me anything you want to know about me. I will be waiting to read from you. Hope it’s soon. U can also email me directly on burnette56x at a.o.l dot com or text me on (Four Four Three Six Eight One Nine Five Two Four) 4-4-3 6-8-1-9524.Hope to hear back from you

Mike

Lisdoonvarna
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lisdoonvarna » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:41 am

ames Buckman
An Ich Heute um 1:26 AM
Diese Message enthält blockierte Bilder.
Bilder anzeigen Diese Einstellung ändern
Hello good morning May..,This is James Buckman Parker,we met at Neu.de dating site.. I am very glad to have made contacts with you, i know its not by chance that we meet but it could be that we were meant to be together if we give ourselves the chance to make it work, I hope you understand.
Again i say thank you for the response at the dating site, it was very short while but good for a start.I wish you would let us create a wonderful atmosphere by getting to know each other pretty well as we both have so little on our profiles.
I believe the best way to know someone is to spend quality time with the person, for this reason I would like to know if you would accept to know me. If yes, then i think we have a lot to tell and to know about each other.
I don't have much to say for now but only hope to expect a wonderful reply from you soon. Until i hear from you again,take care and attached to this mail are my photos..Am hoping to hear back from you soon..
James Buckman
jamesbuckman15@aol.com

Lisdoonvarna
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lisdoonvarna » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:43 am

Have already blocked him... :) IP Adress: 5.62.25.253

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:26 pm

jamesbuckman15@aol.com

SKYPE - james.buckman61 - James Buckman - NY US
(( different man photo))
=> http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 93#p404893" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Lisdoonvarna
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lisdoonvarna » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:59 pm

Thanks a lot.... it really takes all sorts :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:59 pm

[20:57:30] James Buckman: Hey

IP: 41.189.161.52
State/Region: Greater Accra
City: Accra
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:19 pm

jamesbuckman15@aol.com ---> diff pic is here http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic. ... &start=360" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sternenwolf » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:58 am

Just scams as "Gen. Henry Parker" on German Finya :D http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 24&t=81666" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “White Males”