Scammers with pictures of Thomas from FH

African scammers posing as white men.

kenny doe aka kaneth doe

Postby dynamite4u on Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:24 pm

this is the lastest i received just yesterday....

This is an emergency.....something comes up and I am mailing from a Customs & Immigration official's laptop. I am currently being detained at the Local Airport and I have tried every means I could to reach you untill now that my pastor is here .I am really disturbed by the flagrant abuse of human rights in this country and I am hoping we could get this behind us as soon as possible. Yesterday evening i left home for to abuja where am going to board an internatonal flight to O'Hare international airport chicago,the plane took off 9 p.m. On the plane, a man sat beside me and we got talking ,i found out the man was very jovial and i love his company so we began talking and not known to me the kind of person he was cos he looked and dressed decently and his look was very honest and God fearing, he told me he was a senoir officer in the ministry of education that he was going to the state capital for meeting . As we arrived in abuja 10:00 p.m, got off from the plane togethis , he carried two small traveller's bag and a small hand bag, while i was having with me a portable travelling bag,so i decided to assist his with one traveller's bag, as we are to proceed to the departure area , an Immigrations officer suddenly walked up to us and demanded we come with him. I was really surprised, but we obliged his request. Next thing we were told on reaching their security room was that they had reasons to suspect us as a carrier of hard drugs....can you imagine the insult?so without any argument i gave them the go ahead to do the searching since i have nothing on me ,to my uttermost suprise i was dumbfonded and shocked to see that cocoain was in the other traveller's bag the man was carrying but there was nothing in the one i helped him with,so i was counted to be togethis with him in which immediately the man testify that i only helping him, that we met on plane and i know nothing about it but to no avail they turned deaf ears to all the man told them about my cleaniless and innocence
I was really angry and I gave them all a tongue lashing that would echo in their ears for a long time. I also demanded to talk to my wife but no one responded. The next thing was that I was taken to their detention room. My mind was in a whirl and I was really confused. All I was thinking about was you, and how you would be waiting for my call that i have arrive at the airport......I wanted to put a call through to you, but they wouldn't oblige me this. I was there all night till this moment am writing, and I didn't even have dinner...it was untill I was able to bribe a junior officer before he agreed to contact my pastor for me....
They are so corrupt here...and it's like they have no respect for the Rule of Law.
Anyway, my pastor came, and after it was determined that I was clean, they are still demanding a bribe of $1000 dollars before I would be released.
Nothing the pastor said could persuade them, hence I decided to mail you as a last option . I will still remain in detention till I am able to bribe them, so I don't know what to do next. Please darling,i dont want anyone around you to hear anything about this cos i dont want them to call me a convict please my love,I am sick of this whole episode...it is only the hope of being with you soon that's keeping me strong....
The officer is now telling me to round up...this is an S.O.S darling......what will happen next, cos they are threatening to go further with their intimidation if I don't settle their request in time.
I'm waiting darling......Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOUR DARLING HUSBAND
KANETH KELLY.
dynamite4u
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

kenny doe

Postby dynamite4u on Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:26 pm

I sent you this message last night dont you get it???Please read it.

--- On Mon, 8/18/08, Kenny Doe <gentle.kenny01@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Denise,
I want to start off by telling you how madly, truly and deeply I am in love with you. I love you so very much, with all my heart and soul, always, forever and ever! Having you in my life is truly a blessing. You bring so much happiness into my life and so much love into my heart! I do not know if I tell you this enough but I want you to know it each and every day. And with every moment, my love for you grows stronger and deeper.
Honey, I never knew I would be this happy. But you know what... it is the greatest feeling in the world to be content and might I say, I am very, very content with you and only you. No one else can make me feel the way you make me feel. Your cares,your touchy words, your understanding ways, your everything means the world to me and it can not and will not be replaced.
Sometimes I truly feel like I get on your last nerve but despite it all, we are still together. And that is what is most important. And we will soon be together because we will always have this amazing love for each other. I promise that to you. We have been through the good and the bad but the good times definitely makes up for the bad times. And I know I am speaking for both of us when I say that. So love, let's make some real good times and enjoy each and every moment we have together.
And from what I said, I truly know that you are my one and only, my partner for life, my best friend, my lover, my soulmate, and I will love you forever and ever!
Love you so much,
Kenny.
dynamite4u
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

william gains

Postby dynamite4u on Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:16 pm

Ok ladies, we have a new letter from kenny doe (AKA) kaneth thomas kelly
i received an e-mail from him this morning and also an yahoo messenger, here is the e-mail he sent me.....

Denise,am so disappointed in you and i dont believe you are sounding like this???i know its hard to believe me but you should know am telling you the whole truth,if you think FBI will help me am readyn to get out but they treathen me that if anyone or any government agent comes around they will take this case further cos they will lie to them am with the drug traffical,so now all just want you to know is i dont need your money anymore and i know one day they will consider me and let me go so dont worry about your money because am going to send you every last cent of it,i am even going to send it in multiple,i will send you 10,000 dollars just give me some times am so sorry i cost you all these pains and i want to let you know that i dont blame you for all those stupid words you told me and i really appreciate them cos i dont blame you.

Am sorry for making you fall in love with me and if you really love me as you say you will not go report me to government agency around the world because i was not allowed to write you for jusy 24hrs,now i know the type of love you have for me and if you find my picture on model site,yes i was a model and my full name is Kaneth Thomas Kelly,so you can run any background check on me and give it to anyone,i quit when i lost my wife,so its up to u where do you want me to send the money to????

I hope you write back,
Kaneth.
dynamite4u
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

WILLIAMS GAINS

Postby dynamite4u on Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:42 pm

THIS IS NEW POSTING OF WILLIAMS GAINS, I ADDED THIS MAN THE OTHER DAY ON MYSPACE AKA ROBERT, THOUGHT HE WAS A NICE GUY UNTIL I STARTED LOOKING AT HIS PICTURES, OMG THERE WAS ONE PICTURE ON THERE OF THOMAS, NOT SURE WHERE THE OTHER PIC'S CAME FROM OF ROBERT, IT COULD REALLY BE HIM OR HE HAS STOLEN ALOT OF MAJOR PIC'S FROM SOMEONE BECAUSE HE HAS PIC'S OF FAMILY AND FRIENDS ON THERE ALSO, BUT WHY WOULD YOU ONLY HAVE ONE PIC OF THOMAS ON THERE, THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE TO ME AND ALL THE REST OF THE PIC'S ARE OF AKA ROBERT. IF YOU GO TO DARK1ANGEL8 PAGE YOU WILL FIND HIS SITE FOR MYSPACE. THIS IS CONFUSING TO ME BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS AKA WILLIAMS GAINS KENNY DOE OR KANETH KELLY. SO GIRLS BEWARE IF HE IS THE MAN WE ALL WANT CAUGHT....
Last edited by dynamite4u on Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dynamite4u
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby luvstobait on Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:02 pm

I have talked to this creepy maggot only 3 times and he had the nerve to ask me to "assist" him with "only $5000" ---ONLY ???????

Slimy piece of crap !

Here is what he sent me from the Diamond company he wants me to help with a package !!

YEAH -I'll GET RIGHT ON THAT !!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

From: "Diamond Agency" <diamondagency@representative.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 03:19:28 -0500
Subject: ***Form G24 of Dispatch and Delivery***
DIAMONDAGENCY@REPRESENTATIVE.COM

HEAD OFFICE
ADDRESS: # 117 RUSSELL DRIVE
LONDON WIP 6HQ
ENGLAND.

Tel: +4470 2404 1802

SHIPMENT DELIVERY ADDRESS FORM

Please, fill out the form accurately with correct information and attach any form of ID to this form.

FIRST NAME: MIDDLE NAME:

SURNAME:

ADDRESS:

CITY: STATE:

ZIP CODE: COUNTRY:

HOME PHONE: OFFICE PHONE:

MOBILE: GENDER:

DEPOSIT DETAILS FORM NEEDED

Deposit Ref#: Clearance Sort Code :

Deposit Certificate #: Depositors Name:

This Security Company (Diamond Agency International Company) Was established under allied matters of 1992 constitution amendment found in article 4 sub-section 2A paragraph .The security compnay is obliged to request for the Original copies of any beneficiary certificate and confirm all necessary documents with the storage prior to the release of items/valuables under its custody.

Our world wide distribution has always made us second to none in what ever service's we offer at Gtl Cargo Worldwide, Sorry we are under-going a minor problem with our web that's why our site can't be visit now.

Alrights reserved. Revised: 08/09/08 [ Diamond Agency International Company ].

Copyright © 2008.
luvstobait

Bookmark and Share

Postby luvstobait on Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:56 am

I just was reading this again and realized that I had told him I wanted a website to look at and he told me he would get that for me !! BUT -----
at the bottom of the email was this !!

Our world wide distribution has always made us second to none in what ever service's we offer at Gtl Cargo Worldwide, Sorry we are under-going a minor problem with our web that's why our site can't be visit now.

First of all it "can't be visit now !!
Gee how convenient that the "website" is down when I need to look at it !!
Did you know I just fell off the scammer tree this morning !! Stupid fools !
luvstobait

Bookmark and Share

Postby Natural Miss on Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:25 am

Wow - what a thread! Image

Just a couple of things i feel i need to point out to a couple of people here.

posionivy - I understand that you have been scammed and i understand the need to follow this piece of sh^t around on dating sites and have him kicked off every site you can find him on. This demonstrates clearly to all of us who have been where you are now, exactly how much further you need to travel to recover from this event. This is not a case of "we dont understand what you are going through" neither is it a case of "we a failing to listen to you". We hear you. We sympathise with you. We understand what you are going through. We understand the hurt, the anger, the sense of uselessness - this are feelings that come with being a victim!

YOU need to understand something else.

Those of us who bait these scammers (and some of us have been doing this for years!) do so as a community service. We offer our time to get those people who have hurt not just US but others. We cant necessarily disclose here how or what we do to them - that is up to each baiter respectfully. In order to do this, we need an email address so that a YIM (yahoo instant message) can be used.

Some of us are in touch with officials in Nigeria and send this information to them. THEY have hackers or rather TRACKERS professionally employed to then take on the fight. WE can NOT go into more specifics here.

ImageWhen you are a little further along with the healing process you might like to PM one of us and learn a new hobby!

Between now and then, you need to look after yourself and recover. ImageThis type of thing effects ones judgement and cognitive abilities. The anger one can experience can actually hurt ones recovery, especially if they stay angry. Noone is saying you cant be angry (heck we all know just how hurtful this is), just that you need to work through it constructively. Image

I will suggest something and you will read this and say you have got to be kidding but here goes anyways. Try and spend some time with good friends and people who know and love you. You wont want to, i know! Thing is you dont have to talk about this to them, but essentially friends want nothing from you, they just want to see you happy. They will sense that you are down and their zany attempts at trying to make you laugh will make you realise a few things. One of which is that there are nice people in this world that want nothing from you but to see your beautiful smile again. After a while, you wont help but smile with them and an enormous weight will lift from you. This is help you to recover and move on. It wont happen overnight but eventually, it will happen.

Take care of yourself. Feel free to wonder about this board. If you are having a downer, post it and one of us will be there with bells on!
The jokes section helped me a lot when i was recovering. Others like Kasee and luvstobait are wicked baiters but they also have a wicked sense of humour LOL.

Take Care,
Natural Miss
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby luvstobait on Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:53 pm

Got this from the "diamond company " as to where to send the money too -
Says its from British Columbia and then says its from the FBI !!!
TOO FUNNY -stupid idiots dont know who they are dealing with do they ?
I have highlighted in red all the stupid mistakes and in green my remarks

From: "Diamond Agency" <diamondagency@representative.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To:xxxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 11:58:37 -0500
Subject: ***DIAMOND FORCLEARANCE/DELIVERY HANDLING/INSURANCE CHARGE FEES***

HEAD OFFICE
ADDRESS: # 117 RUSSELL DRIVE
LONDON WIP 6HQ
ENGLAND.

Attention: Miss.xxxxxxxxxxxx,

We did receive your email in our System and well understood. Today at our Working Hours, We checked through our Custody and we have the Deposit with Name: (Mr Peter Brum ) and all information are tallied, and we have received a back-up message from (Mr Peter Brum) as well Authorizing the Release to you.

By this, we have checked our Custody and Schedule the Release/Clearance of the Consignment upon Clearance Fee been received and the Delivery scheduled for the shippment of the consignment [color=darkred]within 48 hours of Payment been made[/color].

We want you to know that we have packed your item and we are ready to ship it out to you within 48hours and [color=darkred]we are waiting FOR CLEARANCE/DELIVERY HANDLING/INSURANCE CHARGE OF $5,000.00 USD[/color]

When we receive this Payment from you, we shall give you the Delivery Note. You will have to send Payment by Western Union Money Transfer(Preferable for SERVICE at this season) with the Following Information for faster service of delivery as scheduled. Send payment to our Agent Western Union Information and you are to pay in Cash.

[color=darkred]Note: You would have to make two [color=orange]tranasaction at western union you would[color=brown] spilt[/color] the $5,000.00 dollars into two and send $2,500.00 dollars twice to the western union information so that the pick up of the money could be made fast and easier.[/color][/color] LOAD OF BS !!!!

Receiver's Name: Selvin Lennon
Address: #2376 Main St,
Amount: $5,000.00 USD.
State: Vancouver
Cite: Bc,
Code: V5L1T8

We shall await your payment information of the Western Union Money Transfer, for us to ship the consignment out as scheduled and make the Delivery to:

#10049 College Way N,
Seattle,
WA,
USA Confirmed POLICE DEPARTMENT !! hahaha
in your door step. Within 48 hours as scheduled. As soon as your Payment is confirmed, we shall ship out the Consignment by our Diplomatic means as scheduled and our Diplomat shall bring it to your Door-Step. [color=brown]so that is what they call postmen now ??[/color]

Thanks
Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Selvin Lennon
Clearance Department
Diamond Agency Company.
I/C: Mr. David Jone
Custodian Manager
Diamond Agency Company
Confirmed and Supported By Federeal Bureau Of Investigation.( FBI)

Copyright © 2008[Diamond Agency International Company]. All rights reserved.
[color=darkred]Revised: 22/09/08. [/color] you mean "made up " don't you ??

luvstobait

Bookmark and Share

new posting of williams gains

Postby dynamite4u on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:11 pm

Dear Denise,
Hello how are you and how are you doing?Well since you claim me to be a scammer to your life and called me a liar well i will always says that no but thanks you helped me with 1000$ that is why i have send you a cheque of 3000$ so please i am giving you 2000$ as a pay back and i will kindly need 1000 back of all i am not angry and giving up bout you i love you and will always love you so i know it must have been cleared from bank i do anything to prove myself right in front of you,loving you is nothing i bought you ring to tell you i am for true love well i await your response.

regards,

jerk
new e-mail address now i guess he's using, what a freaking joke. haven't heard from this jerk in over a month now..... jerks043@gmail.com also know as jerk smith now...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
dynamite4u
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby dorothy on Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:46 am

ive seen this picture on dot tv.com under a mark30038@hotmail.com.connected to a michael4love011@hotmail.com

:grin: where do they get off...lol

<edit by mod-duplicate pic>
dorothy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

David / davidsmith00008@yahoo.com

Postby lonely_you on Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:38 am

Uses pictures of Thomas in golf cart, picture in gray shirt and beige pants sitting at table and also one standing in front of rocks with no shirt on and white pants.
davidBlock User

myspace.com/421626770
Date:
Nov 13, 2008
Subject:RE: Hi
Body:

Thanks for the email but i will like to know more about u,like what do u do for a living?what do u want in a man and i will like to know if u are single because i am single and looking for a nice and caring woman for a serious relationship i have been single for a year now no kids but i love kids and i will like to know what u like in a man,i like a woman who is nice ,honest ,caring ,independent and very romantic and i will like to know if u have a yahoo messenger so that we can chat on yahoo i am always online on yahoo i am always on in the morning before i go to work hope to hear from you soon and i will like to know how often u come online on yahoo here is my yahoo id davidsmith00008@yahoo.com

lonely_you
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Michael Osia

Postby norma on Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:31 am

rom:Michael Osai

To:Me

Date:Dec 12, 2008 4:28 PM

Subject:I am interested in you...
Hello, Your profile was very appealing so I decided to email you... I am looking for my companion and soul mate as well. Could it be you??!! Please let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Michael Osai... I am a single, financially secure, professional gentleman, 40, 6''2 feet tall, 180 lbs., with a medium, athletic build. Along with my relatives, most people describe me as intelligent, decent, kind, calm, positive, very humorous,caring, faithful, and God fearing man, romantic and nice-looking. I will be happy to send you my photos. I have traditional and family values. I do not smoke or take drugs. On social occastions, I enjoy a drink or two. Some of my main interests are, home remodeling, music, reading, travel and trying new, fun endeavors, to the beach, hanging out with friends... To stay fit, I play tennis , exercise, cycle, dance, hike, walk, toboggan, and ice skate. I am seeking my counterpart: a big heart, perpetual partner, sensuous soul mate, comfortable companion, mate for a little mischief, fun-loving friend, and a long term relationship perhaps lead to marriage. This is enough about me for now. I would like to know more about you! If you are interested this is my email is.... ladiesteddybear_22555@yahoo.com or add me on your list as wantyousweety001.....please add me on you yahoo list or send me a message on yahoo so that i can get back to you , i hope to hear from you soon....Take care....
Please i dont speak or write Spanish..Reply me back in English, and add me to my email..ladiesteddybear_22555@yahoo.com... thanks...please if you are replying me reply me on my email...ladiesteddybear_22555@yahoo.com....Thanks

He contacted me on www.tagged.com Has the same picture

He told me that his father passed away and that he has to get a lawyer so that he can fight for his inheritance. He wants help with ten thousand dollars its what the lawyer needs for take the case.
norma
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

[b]Paul Anderson (paul_anderson45@yahoo.com)[/b]

Postby cathimac on Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:36 pm

Paul Anderson (or so he calls himself) contacted me through "Are You Interested" in Facebook. He had a very good looking picture of him in a golf cart. After chatting for some time, i found out he was claiming to be an Engineer from Aspen Colorado, who lost his wife about a year ago, had a 16 yr old daughter named Jenny who now lives in Nigeria with an old aunt.

Her email is jnnyders@yahoo.com. I googled that email and it came up with a guy named Deola Adernlyl in Nigeria. I also back tracked the IP addresses that both these emails originated from, and they are both from Nigeria.

He has gone as far as calling me a couple of times... has a strong accent and is very adamant about keeping in touch with me. He has not asked me for money as of yet, but i know it is coming. i am carrying on as if i don't know, cause somehow... i want to nail the sucker!!

I have emailed the FBI about him as well. Ladies please be aware... he is good!! I have posted the pics he sent me of himself & his family.

cathimac
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:59 pm

The 1. & 3. Pic is model "Thomas" from Focus Hawaii.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Hi he has contacted me also thru the name Don Ricado

Postby norma on Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:37 pm

I got the picture where he is on the golf cart. He told me he is on contract in Nigeria in construction. He has two kid Michael and Britteny. we have chatted for a while but know he has asked for money because Michael is sick at the hospital with his apendix and he doesnt have enough money. they doctors wont take what little money he has to operate on him he needs to give them all.

When he contacted me as Michael he had a son 6 six years old wife cheated on him with his friend. they pictures he sent me as Don and this is the picture of his son as Michael.

norma
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Males