It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:07 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Victor S.

African scammers posing as white men.
smartie
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Chris Fred - fredneedlove2007@yahoo.com

Postby smartie » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:50 pm

I am so sorry drr - this scum bag is still trying to contact me - wont stop calling my mobile (i didnt give him my home number) and e-mails and IM's by the dozen - says he is so worried about me :mrgreen: he is relentless - still trying to get £10,000 from me to save his project and his business .............oh and his Mum is very upset because she wanted so much to meet me and have me in the family!!!

Please do as I have and ignore this piece of pooh - i am so sorry that have had to deal with this and all the very best to you too - you will be fine and the people on this site are just the best!!!

Take Care and good luck

cmd :) :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

drr1029
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby drr1029 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:14 am

He tried to contact me again today, he said that he is so hurt because I don't trust him. I just ignored him.

I was on match.com today and he is back at it again under Desiredguy101, Lonelymann5578, and Sweetestman2000. I have reported him to the websight.

I am so sorry to those who sent this punk money, I can see were you can fall for his words. This is one sick person and I hope that he gets caught one day.

Best of luck to everyone.

drr1029
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby drr1029 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:37 am

I have to agree with the emotional rape, it is almost like he stole my hopes and dreams as well as my trust. :oops:
It's emotional rape when they get away with digging into your brain and play on your emotions.

Blue-rose72
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Blue-rose72 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:43 am

He is now using the name Anthonio Suarez, his email is anthoniosuarez@yahoo.com and his phone number is +447035951874. He says his daughter Janie is 12, in boarding school in Nigeria. He is currently working on an oil rig off the UK. He says his wife died, he only has his mother who is a missionary. He has already removed his profile off the dating website zoosk where I met him. I am in Australia. We have only been chatting for 2 days and already professes to love me. The photos he sent me are the same as already posted except the one of his daughter is different. He hasn't asked me for anything yet, but has asked me to ring him on the UK mobile number. Lots of romantic poetry and sweet words, but as soon as I back off because he is moving so fast, he tells me to forget it, he'll find someone else. Which of course plays me, and I try to please him. He says when he is finished this current contract, he wants to settle down and make a life with his soul mate who will love him and his daughter.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:29 pm

thank for update blue-rose72 :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lui Anderson, lui_anderson62@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:56 am

netlog.com/lui_anderson62
lui_anderson62
male - 49 years, bishpharm, United Kingdom
About me
i am Single, independent, caring, fun-loving, active, strong, committed, principle oriented, passionate man, and do my best to live life with passion every day. I am creative and possesses the ability to always move forward toward fulfilling my dreams and desires.I have a good sense of humor...enjoy meeting new people...doing new things...and I am easy to get to know. What you see is what you get...no guesswork.I am a active man that has many interests. Love music, sports and travel. Golf and pool are at the top of the list. I hate to be alone. Love spending time with the most precious and special woman of my life.. and i am also looking for someone to enjoy....getting away to different places...laughing & cuttin' up with...cooking & having a great dinner...hiking, biking, basketball, tennis, golf, and anything else active...dancing...going to the theatre, concerts, & sporting events...working out...kicking back and listening to music...watchin' sunrises and sunsets...sharing life's dreams & making them happen...& pretty much everything that involves living life and having fun. I mostly like to be doing something...but I also enjoy taking the time to spend a day in bed, a weekend in the mountains, or an evening in front of a fireplace with a special person. I like to meet someone who is full of personality, outgoing, have a good sense of humor, and enjoy laughing & having fun; however, I guess the biggest 3 qualities are: honesty, integrity, and loyalty. I prefer a woman who is down to earth...positive in attitude...enjoys being treated like a lady...shows affection to her man...shares her feelings completely...enjoys being healthy, active, & staying in shape...and is always looking for that little something to spice things up a little.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Frank Miller; <millerfrank757@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:46 pm

Username: frank757

Email: millerfrank757@yahoo.com

User IP 172.129.42.181

America Online
OrgId: AOL
Address: 22000 AOL Way
City: Dulles
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20166

Full Name
Frank Miller

About me
My name is Frank. I love going out to experience new things, but also enjoy relaxing at home with family and friends. I’m casual most of the time. I love the simple things in life, and don't find the material things too important. I usually keep my weekdays quiet and low key, this thing called work usually gets in the way. I enjoy going to the beach, zoo and museums, I'm interested in art, history, music, wine tasting, and traveling. I love to cook and experiment in the kitchen, but I don't find the time as often as I would like to. I'm a hardworking independent gentleman, I'm interested in the things of God and I love to help people meet their needs. I am a kind, caring, loving, passionate, honest and trusting gentleman that is looking for the same qualities in that special woman. I love to smile, laugh, and enjoy what life has to offer. I love to hug, cuddle and kiss. I am looking for friendship first and hope to find that special woman that will fill my heart with love as I would fill hers.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
Clearwater, Florida

Marital Status
Divorced

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
Engineer

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

Pic and Email give a Hit in FB.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004052062758" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Frank Miller; <millerfrank757@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:10 pm

yahoo avatar

also on MS

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Scott Tennant; <scott_tennant01@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:59 pm

Username: scott01

Email: scott_tennant01@yahoo.com

User IP 188.126.70.98

SE-PORTLANE-20090722
Portlane Networks AB
BOX 6322
10235 Stockholm
Sweden

Full Name
Scott Tennant

About me
I'm extremely passionate person. I'm open to the 'strange' and hopeful for the 'sane'. I use humor to deal with the complexity of life and can be serious when it calls for it. I'm looking for some fun and good times and maybe lasting friendship that can lead to more. I am looking for someone that enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do. I am a Sagittarius. I am sincere, open, caring, sensitive (too much sometimes) and very creative. I think you could say I am classic, and romantic. I think honesty and sincerity are important in a relationship. I believe in equality of genders all while remaining experts in our different roles. We are partners with each our own strengths and weaknesses. I'm the guy who will keep your secrets. I'm not quick to judge and I have the ability to listen beyond your words. If you're seeking a relaxed exchange without the games...I'm your man.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
San Antonio, Texas

Marital Status
Divorced

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
Engineer

Email give a Hit in FB
http://www.facebook.com/scott.tennant.148" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:24 am

Nickie J, nickiesmith87@yahoo.com

http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5975681025 Nickie J

Hello how you doing an how is your health, am nickie by name an hope all is goin fine with you there an hope your health is good as well i will be very happy to no more about you an i will also be happy if you can add me on yahoo id so that we can talk more better ok here is my id nickiesmith87@YAHOO.COM thanks an hope to see you soon

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mirjam » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:11 pm

This man is on Tagged, his pictures are already on this post:

Emailadress: nickiesmith87@yahoo.com

IP adress: 46.21.149.131 Netherlands, suspected network devise

His email to me:

Well, I am very, loving, fun,
responsible, carrying, trustworthy :mrgreen: , great personality and a good listener and that I do have a very good commutation :-o . That I would love enjoy having a wonderful person 2 hold on 2 and cuddle and share my inner love of my heart, by giving her flowers and telling her how much I love her.

Well, about me I am an awesome loving good looking man :mrgreen: that knows how to treat a lady with lots of love and respect. I am very fun and make people laugh. I sometimes embarrass myself when I am having fun. I love playing out door games, watching movies, lessening to music and singing songs. I enjoy the outdoors, love to BBQ and going places Like picnic's, camping, shopping, and going
on walks and also a lot other activates. I am an awesome handyman :mrgreen: to have around and so much more.. 5'8" brown hair with blue eyes and 178 lb..

I am a proud parent of 2grown up kids, A 21 yr old son and 18 yr old Daughter I do have a good Job that I Enjoy working at., and a good home. I also an active person that love children. My sexual love drive is very strong :love: and can melt your heart...And that she :-o is very loving an honest, fun, responsible, carrying, great personality. Its is my dream. I am also looking for in a woman that is very soft and clean :mrgreen: and not argumentative. an that She enjoys cooking and cleaning that show her inner glow and that your sexuality is very strong. . :mrgreen: .....Are you my perfect role model for me..... I am Very Real :evil: Loving man........ Please be Real

You, you, you and you alone... you shall reign in my heart :love: . You are the one I desire without whom I could not be complete. I will live for you alone and I will work for you alone. :love: I will share with you my thoughts, my heart, my mind and my body. I am waiting to receive you. I will never use force on you not even by words. In your presence, I will always be honest, transparent and sincere. I want always to be at your side... I love you, :mrgreen:
--------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mirjam » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:38 pm

He sent me another email:

My love, I can not stand this :cry: . It is just too hard to be away from you :mrgreen: . I am usually okay, but at times like this (especially tonight) it just becomes too much to bear. I can not sleep tonight from thinking of you. :love:
I just have to tell you, to share with you that sacred part of my inner, secret life, the thoughts I think that everyone has but does not always say. I know that sometimes pride gets in the way of expressing emotions. I believe that is the cause of my reticence in telling you how I feel sometimes, that and the fact that passion in an extreme state can be scary, you almost just want to shut it away for fear that it will eventually destroy you. I think of my feelings, my love for you not with craving or with hope or even desire, but just with a kind of wonder that such things could be. You have opened my eyes to how love should feel. I can promise you this, I will never again settle for less.
But, at this time in both of our lives, we are surrounded by possibilities of choice, open doors and wide horizons, which I know, may come between us. But I also know and hope that they could eventually bring us together, with both of us being better people for the time we spent apart. And so for now I function between maybe and maybe not. It's a strange mixture of love and sex and sorrow and hope and longing and faith. And even though you are far away, you're all that I can see, I carry you with me through all my days and I miss you more than I can say. Also, Cameron :-o , remember this - I love you no less than if you were right here now
--------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mirjam » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:49 pm

Now he sent me an email as John Cole on tagged, his pictures are already on this post:

Emailadress: lover.me9090@live.com

IP adress: 197.251.149.133 Accra

His profile:

John C
Laatst Actief: 11 uren geleden
Profiel Bekeken: 338 keren
Profiel Skin: Default
Motto: pls i need honesty
Lid Sedert: 6 Oktober, 2012
Geslacht: Man
Leeftijd: 51
Relatie Status: Vrijgezel
Geïnteresseerd In: Serieuze Relatie
Talen: English, Deutsch, Nederlands
Etniciteit: Kaukasisch/Blank
Religie: Katholiek
Oriëntatie: Hetero
MBO/HBO/Universiteit: Emory University, Oxford College '93

His email to me:

Hello My lovely Dear ... :love:

I'm pretty much a trusting person, for the most part of my life. However, I believe each person deserves their own chance and don't judge anyone..In fact, I try to keep an open mind with everyone.. at least as much as a human being can.. I believe in romance I love romance and being romantic.. I enjoy pampering my woman :mrgreen: am considered intelligent, honest, capable of carrying on conversations on a variety of topics, kind, caring, giving, passionate, compassionate, a leader with a commanding presence, successful, possessing a quirky sense of humor and so much more You will find me a contradiction in terms.. my son David means the world to me and have been my focus since I lost her mom. :cry: . I do not seek a replacement mother for my son.having an interest of keeping my self involve in any relationship all cause i lost trust in every woman. Rather, I seek one amazing woman who not only accepts my relationship with my son but won't feel threatened by nor jealous of this relationship and who can meld seamlessly into our family unit.

The reality is that I truly do seek a lasting relationship.. For this to happen we should be compatible emotionally, intellectually, socially, spiritually, physically and, yes, sexually.. Even with all this, love must exist and there must be that ever-elusive "spark.." In essence, I seek the proverbial "Total Package.." Rather than "settling" for someone I could be happy with, I seek someone I cannot imagine living without (a subtle yet important distinction) for a lifetime together filled with passion (both in and outside the bedroom), I guess I am looking for a woman who can love me as I am (good, bad and ugly).but i know that i am a handsome man and very romantic.

Someone who can relate about life and it's ups and downs and will want to share them.. I want my match to be able to work together to obtain goals that we have both set.. I would like us to be able to grow as individuals as well as a couple.. I would want our relationship to be secure so that we could feel comfortable and trust each other completely without question I would want to be her with you every time and you too .. I want the WHOLE package.. A friendship that grows into the ultimate loving,caring and passionate relationship that one only dreams of.. I don't want to just live with someone, I want someone I cant imagine living without.. I hope that makes sense.. I guess I am searching for my missing piece to my puzzle.. I am have a great place in my life now and want to share it with a partner on all levels..

I agree there must be a physical attraction as well mine you i am not into physical beauty ..i need a mature minded woman.. I always say that it is what in the inside that counts and that always makes a person attractive on the outside as well.. I want to be with someone that I miss when we are not together and I can feel the electricity running through my body when we touch.. Someone who likes to cuddle(I know this probably sounds corny), hold hands, hug, kiss for no reason, I just love that when I see it.. I am willing to relocate provided that the relationship is moving in a long term/serious direction.. I am not interested in bopping around "trying women out".. Hopefully I have intrigued you to some extent.. And I do hope to hear from you soon :disagree: Take care.. Please feel free to ask me anything you like I will be more than happy to answer your questions. Come online for a chat now. :disagree: . I am online at msn now waiting for you so come online now....Take Good Care of yourself. I WILL LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.XXX :disagree:

Yours John
------------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Harry Victor, harryvictor37@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:00 am

harry930 on waydate

harryvictor37@yahoo.com

- 52 y/o man
- from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Malaysia
- English, English, English
- seeking a woman from 47 to 57 y/o

Name arran james :thinking:
Children 1
Date of birth 1960 January 18
Height 6'0" - 6'3" (181-190cm)
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Widow :lol:
Education BA/BS (4 years college)
Occupation Engineering/Architecture

Description:
I am basically a simple , adjusting and fun loving person, whom others consider as sincere and friendly too.

Ideal match description:
beautiful, charming, honest, caring, daring, funny, intelligent, sexy .......I want it ALL ....maybe that's why I'm single !!

junkmail:
Hello dear,how are you,you look good,hope you are doing great over there...i saw your profile and i like it.love to know you more
Ok dear,this is my email harryvictor37 at yahoo.com)take care of your slfe...miss you

pic already posted, but he uses different pictures on Tagged with location New york, will post separately:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=51857" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Alex Morgan, morgalex99@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:27 am

morgalex99 on netlog
48 years, Virginia Beach, United States
Name
Alex Morgan

morgalex99@yahoo.com

Yahoo avatar:

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Return to “White Males”