It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:23 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Victor S.

African scammers posing as white men.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Robert Smith, robert_smith33@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:53 pm

FB
Robert Smith
About
Worked at Mechanical Engineering Student
Studied at C.A collage
Past: University of California, San Diego
Lives in Orange, California
From Orange, California

pics neither found on GIS nor on SD

Image Image Image

email address gives two profiles on MS
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=64980" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =5&t=64979" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Robert Smith, robert_smith33@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Chris Fred - fredneedlove2007@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:00 pm

My names are Robert Smith, 51 yrs ,5ft 10-in,205 lb (116 kg),grey hair,brown eyes.Originally from Spain but living in the state for 25 yrs now,My wife died 5years back,Maybe she didn't love me anymore,Since then life has been very terrible and lonely for me... I have a lovely daughter,Her name is Janie and she is just 13 going to 14 soon,She is currently on a boarding school in Nigeria,I missed her so much.I'm the only child of my parent..I am an easy going man with lots of respect for women because I know what importance they play in our lifes either as a mother or as a wife.I am kind, caring, fun-loving and romantic guy that loves getting to know lots of new people. I enjoy going to the pub with friends, meals out, cinema, theatre, walks along the beach, cycling and playing/watching different sports.My achievement with my profession at its peak means nothing to me until I can have someone to share my dreams ,anticipation and all with.
I am looking for and am interest in a relationship on a long term basis with one woman.I'm a gentle man with big heart and beautiful personality! I'm the caretaker type. When you are on the side of the road with a flat, I'm the guy who stops. When you are coming through the door, I'm the guy who holds it for you and gives you a humble smile and a soft hello. I work hard with my mind and my hands and I am more "in tune" with life than most people. well educated professional man ,am a Cool ,respectful, and comprehensive person.Who really wants to exprience love in its full sense.I am very social,an outgoing person. I am well balanced in my life. I am a man of true character who believes in giving everyone a fair chance.

My friends say I am humble, understanding, friendly , funny and some just say I am a good friend with a basic understanding and value for true friendship. My wealth of experience gathered through work trips is really a plus to my person and if you dont mind I could share lots about my experience. Life is a great teacher and i think you just might be in a better position to tell me what kind of person I am which I am optimistic would be a positive remark.Spontaneous is a word to describe me.Work has not provided me the best of life experience although it’s very stressful but the bulk of experience would further assist me in managing my life with that of my special woman.I dealing on crude Oils and building of oil platform..My work is so demanding and have made me traveled all over the USA, Saudi Arabia, Japan, the UK,China, Germany, and most frequently to Nigeria.Presently i am in the UK now for work will be back in the state pretty soon..
I like swimming and exploring nature on the walking trails of the state parks. I love to spend time walking on paths in natural gorges with running water and waterfalls.I like animals, but i don`t have any lol..I don't smoke ,drink socially and have a very straight sexual orientation.I love to go tent camping in the woods. I also love taking a jet ski out on the lake! If I am home. I really do enjoy yard work taking care of the bushes, flowers and cutting the grass, I take pride in my lawn. If I am out on the town during the evenings I like to go to established bars NOT with a rowdy crowd, not trendy, flashy, high dollar new places, someplace where I can go and play some darts or pool. I suck at both, but I enjoy pretending I know how to play and let the women win.I enjoy watching humor movies, and when it comes to music, i prefer to listen to r&b.My favorite romantic activity is any outdoor romance.Favorite Music Video- RUSH in RIO DVD, the concert in Maracana stadium Current Favorite Artists / Bands I don't have a clue about the new music artists playing on the radio nowadays. I haven't watched the Gramme's in years.Favorite Video Games I am way too old to be playing video games. I dont have a Sony play station, or a Microsoft Xbox360. Putting a quarter in the machine and playing Galaxian or Pacman is my knowledge of video games.
send me your pic and me what site we meet from then i will email you asap with my pic...
My desire is to meet a beautiful woman, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single woman who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. I thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you.
Robert

Received: from [172.162.212.118] ---> Africa Online
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Martins, jamesmartins07@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:33 am

bigchurch.com

jamesmartins07
Am looking for life patner
Birthdate: March 25, 1960
(53 years old)
Lives in: Dallas, Texas, United States
Speaks: English
Education: PhD/MD/Post doctorate
Marital Status: Widowed
Level of Faith: He is my life, my reason for being

Profile for jamesmartins07
I would describe myself as an energetic, fun-loving, outgoing and friendly individual. I have a good sense of humor (I laugh at anything), I'm sensitive yet strong, affectionate, warm-hearted and "young at heart". I strive to understand other people's points of view and it's important for me to take time to 'smell the roses'. l am a shy person by nature but tries to be outgoing. I take great pleasure in knowing someone. I strive to be a good friend and companion and to be respectful of all opinions different from my own. I view myself as well adjusted. I love the ocean, swimming, travel, theater, movies, museums, literature, adventure and long walks. I do enjoy quiet times and occasional solitude. Full of life, humorous, intelligent and romantic.
I am affectionate both physically and emotionally. I enjoy a good joke. I am able to express myself in unique ways. I am a hard working person in search for love and respect. I love walks in the beach, a nice dinner with candle light

email address also here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=65089" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

David, bowied_d@yahoo.com

Postby hook » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:53 pm

David, bowied_d@yahoo.com
confirio 4 4 / Male / Straight / Widower Living in Pennsauken, New Jersey. Attended Some College.Completed graduate school at Sao Paulo in Brazil.
About Me
I love every good thing that comes my way, am confident, decisive, friendly, appreciative, honest and sympathetic, I believe in quality and not quantity and most of all I believe in myself, that's me. I hate fakers, and those who don't practise what they preach. am a good Christian, and will never jeopardize my religion to any other religion, so there for, I want only Christians to be on my post, except, other religion, who are ready to move to mine, that is, if you want to be a Christian just like me. "I am a man born of God I am a man born of love. I am caring and competent vulnerable and powerful seeking wholeness physically, emotionally, and spiritually. I am a man reaching out to others making a difference in myself my family community church and the world. I am empowering myself to empower others... I am a man who sees the interconnectedness of all human beings who values the unique gifts of all...I am a nice, intelligent, caring, fun loving, sensitive man who is looking for someone to share the rest of my life with.I know that developing a good and solid friendship is the first step finding the woman of my dreams.So, I know that it will take time for us to get acquainted come to trust and respect each other. If you are interested in a serious relationship,one that will also take time to develop, then I may be your man! ..I'm looking for a responsible, Gentle and Kind, cultured, a well behaved woman, who does not do his things anyhow. I mean a well mannered person. I hate pretenders and fake people. A real woman endures long and is patient and kind, A real woman never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, Real woman does not display herself naughtily. A real woman is not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride) A real woman is not rude (unmannerly) and does not act unbecomingly. A real woman (who possesses God's love in herself) does not insist on her own rights or her own way, for A real woman is not self-seeking. A real woman is not touchy or fretful or resentful; A real woman takes no account of the evil done to her [A real woman pays no attention to a suffered wrong]. Real woman does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail. A real woman bears up under anything and everything that comes, A real woman is ever ready to believe the best of everyone ...My dreams is finding the right woman and that will really make my dreams come true and I'll also make hers come true too,Who knows maybe its you,..Well when I find her I really will love to hold hands with her walking side by side on the street and kissing each other,And also go to the beach together and watching the sunset and also looking into each others eyes and saying the sweetest thing in the world..I will love her,cherish her,adore her,respect her,care for her,treat her like an Angel and be by her side always and forever..Share my good and bad times with her..Show her how special,precious,and beautiful she is to my heart !!!
Junk Mail
I am David 44 with a daughter named Debbie she's 7 and will be 8 soon ,I've been taken care of her since her mother died ....Her mother died when she was just 2 and since then I've been taken care of till now that she needs a mother care and I want nice and caring woman to love and live and the rest of my life with someone honest that we can grow together ,I am pretty new on here and new to the dating scene I was browsing on here then found you interesting and I like to know more about you and see where it leads us from here .I’m searching for my life long partner to share a great life of love with romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, intimacy, spirituality, pleasurable communion, dancing, meeting of the minds, opening a door for me, flowers, traveling and other exciting interests and adventures, A GREAT LIFE of LOVE! I am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respect, you can’t experience true love and generate a healthy relationship. I believe in a smaller “wow” when it is first a friendship and then a larger “Wow” later as it evolves into a Beautiful Loving committed relationship. I believe it’s not just what you are like on the outside, but more about what you are like on the inside. I’m seeking friendship first, (no game playing please) with someone who appreciates me and will want me just the way I'm cos I will do the same for me I will ever want her just the way she's . I'm a gentle soul, quiet and certainly not what most people would assume - a social butterfly. Instead I'm the quiet watchful listener who will provide you with a listening ear after a tough day, and not judge, or assume or tell u what to do. I love nature, and water and feel an especial kinship to just being near water and having water right near my home. I feel the peace of the world in the breeze cross the water, the lapping of the waves on the shore, the unassuming nature of water and nature. I am one with nature, and could spend hours just sitting by the beach, river, lake, ocean and stitch, read, listen to music and feel at the end of a day that I've had an incredible day .I guess I have to stop here now and I will be looking forward hearing more from you ask me anything you would love to know more about me ...E-mail me at bowied_d at yahoo dot com Take care and God bless ,

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:44 pm

diff pic is here http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=65703" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

gypsy wind
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby gypsy wind » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:29 pm

the creep behind the pictures of this handsome man just never stops! the same creep has stolen pictures of this man and his family just so he or she can steal from anyone that will believe him. ladies dont fall for his game, no idea who is behind this but it is NOT the man in the picture!

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:58 pm

Also goes on Confirio as George, mailventora@yahoo.com

45 / Male / Straight / Widower
Joined June 26, 2013. From Modena, Italy. Living in Seaview, England, United Kingdom. Completed graduate school at Essex.

About Me
The song " I Did It My Way" is how I like to live. What everyone else is doing does not matter to me. My life is my ride. I choose where it goes and what it does. I live far out of the box that most people place themselves in

Junkmail:
Hi,I came across your profile while searching for a friend and it got me interested. I would love to know you better if that's okay with you...George
2013-08-14 14:17:32
Pics already posted.
Acta est fabula.

MyPhotosWereStolen
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby MyPhotosWereStolen » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:06 am

Hello all,

I'm not sure what value there is to me posting here, but I thought it might give some of you some peace of mind. I am the real person in the photos in this thread. I was contacted several months ago by one of the victims and she told me how she reverse searched my photo on Google. At the time, I didn't know it was possible to do that. When I did the search, I was sick to my stomach. I could not believe how many of my photos were being used by these scammers. Even worse was the fact that my family and friends were in these photos as well. I have never felt so violated in my life. I do feel very bad for all of the victims on here, There is a part of me that feels like a victim myself. Most of the stolen photos are 8-10 years old. I got married in 2010 and have a beautiful 18 month old daughter. The young girls in the photos are my nieces and it makes me sick that they are being exploited.

I know you are probably skeptical about who I say I am, and I completely understand that. I don't know how to convince you of who I am without exposing myself more than I have already been (involuntarily) exposed. If the moderator of this site has some suggestions as to how to safely verify, please let me know.

I will tell you that I have been raging my own little war against these scammers. Thanks to the postings on here, I have searched some of the names on Facebook found the profiles and reported their accounts as fake (impersonating me). Facebook has removed dozens of these accounts. I have also sent messages to all of the women listed as friends in the fake profiles and warned them that the man they are in contact with is a fake.

I believe most of these photos were stolen off my FB account. I inadvertently had it open to the public. It has since been made private. Some of the older photos were from a myspace account I hadn't used in many years. That account has been closed.

I will close with this. I am a 50 year old man, from a good catholic family. I got married for the first time in 2010 to the woman I waited a long time to meet. I know what it's like to want to fall in love. I waited many years to find it. I was on Match.com for many years too. Don't let your heart lead you to places your head would never let you go.

I wish each of you the best in moving on with your lives and learning from this experience.

Sincerely,
Victor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:25 am

Welcome to RS, Victor!!

First of all, to the readers of this topic, as a site admin I can verify that Victor is indeed a real man from whom the pictures were stolen.

Victor, thank you so much for stepping forward and posting it. I am glad you found us. Your pictures have been used in scams for so long, and all these years we didn't know where they were stolen from, but now we know. :) It is important, because sometimes the only way to convince the victims in denial that they are being scammed is to know who is the real owner. So, your statement does make a difference.

Thanks again for your kind words to victims, and sorry your pictures were stolen and abused.

I will place a note at the beginning of the topic.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Victor S.

Postby Myra » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:32 pm

mikefish0000@gmail.com
google+ pic shows him

email address with the yahoo variant here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=66522" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

on FMF
Hello and how was your nite? I must be honest to you,am looking for a seriously relationship to share all the rest of my life with,a courtship relationship because life is too short to play game,Do you know that beautiful things are easy to buy, beautiful word are easy to say beautiful and real people are difficult to find,I want to meet real,straight forward honest woman,so let take it slow and try to knew each other better,communication is the only way that will make us to knew each other better and understand each-other as well.send me your mail address so that i can send you more about me right inside your box,i am not comfortable here on this social public site ,i prefer mail, this my mail address mikefish0000@yahoo.com
i can't wait to hear from you.have a nice weekend
Mike

mikeluv0000
loving and caring woman!!
Age & Gender: 45 Year Old Man

About Me
I graduated a while back, moved from Spain to Madrid, then New York, now living in HASTINGS, FLORIDA .....I am ..smart, laid-back, positive, spontaneous, kind, loving, and motivated. I am interested in many things including local music venues, traveling, boating, kayaking, snowboarding, watching sports, wine (yum), cooking, and entertaining. I really love cooking for people and having dinner parties, and I still enjoy going out on the town once in a while. I like the finer things in life...respectable people, good wine, manners,... I am fun to be around, up for doing interesting things, and ready for some stimulating conversation, as well as some great laughs. My "ideal" match would have some of these qualities: kind, trusting, funny, responsible, confident, romantic, mannerly, understanding, easy going, motivated, etc...haha if you think you are all of the above, then you are absolutely perfect!
I'd just like to meet someone who takes life seriously, but enjoys it as well. Someone who looks to the future for what is to come; Someone who wants to be first and foremost, best friends. Give me a great smile, a positive attitude, and a kind heart-.. I want to do interesting things and normal, daily things as well- I need to feel the ability to relax around someone. You have to be able to come home from work, and turn work off. I pride myself on being observant and passionate about living. I find it equally satisfying in a friend or significant other that they be positive, kind, laid-back, generous, and a tad adventurous..I'm not your average bean, and thank goodness! A little eccentric, but always myself. I'm very close with my goofy family and friends, and I love when others are as well.. I am looking for a serious relationship that is a sanctuary of joy, peaceful love, and equal support. I feel fulfillment in caring for my partner, and also need to feel safe and protected by them. In our relationship I feel the need to honor God, and rely on Her to guide us and provide the most incredible love! Simply relying on faith to guide our relationship and lives. :-)
I really do want a real relationship that will develop into eventual marriage. I'm comfortable with who I am and where I am in life. I am a mature person that wants a mature relationship. I always approach new dates as friendship so as to avoid pressure and expectations. We can go out and have fun. If there is chemistry, great! We can see where things go. If not--no worries!

My Perfect First Date
I am sweet, thoughtful, kind, and have a great sense of humor. I am very easy going and laid back. I am often told that I am very easy to talk with. I am not an angry person, and I am not interested in someone that is having past events shape your life is one thing, carrying the past as a burden that sits heavily upon your shoulders is not the way I view life.

The Watcher
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Watcher » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:10 am

Sorry to hear about that Victor....

This guy has been using these pics for quite awhile and I only stumbled upon this site because a family member was taken for a few thousand.

The catfish screen name on Facebook is James Beadworths who works for the same oil rig as stated above and based in London. He has 2 daughters named Isabelle and Annabelle.

The profile can be viewed here:
https://www.facebook.com/james.beadwort ... ts&fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jbeadworths@yahoo.com.uk

Here are a couple of examples of the generic emails he would send but they worked especially on those that a lonely due to divorce or widowed.

8/22/13
Hello darling

Good morning, missng you so much and can't wait to be with you darling.. love you so much and can;t wait to be with you my world.

Thanks for being there when I needed a shoulder to lean on, for patiently listening to my personal problems. Baby, I just want you to know how happy am I to have you in my life and I thank God for that. Thank you for the love and the joy you bring. You've changed my life, Baby.

I know that when you say you love me and I admit that I've fallen for you, I know that I wouldn't shed any tears from now on. I love you and that's what I want you to bear in your mind, and it's for keeps. You have given me a new perspective on so many things. I will always treasure our love and keep it safe. I love you, Baby.

Yours and only yours

James

8/19/13
Hello.
Good morning honey....how are you doing my love.....it's a very beautiful morning again to start the week with my love....shower your love and blessings on me honey....i love you so much my Queen.kisses to you honey...love you plenty with all my life honey.
till death do us part honey...i will love you forever and cherish every moment of you in my life honey....i love you so much honey...kisses to you honey.i love you.

8/1/13
Honey how are you doing….?it’s another beautiful morning, i wake up to your beautiful message that makes me happy,honey we are together,we are never apart,distance is nothing compare to our love…..i feel like i’m very close to you when ever i talk to you because very soon we will be handling each others hands while walking in the street or visit the cinemas,beach honey…i love you with all my life that’s all i know……i want you to know that my life is tied round you and we are bond forever,no body can come between us honey i love you so much my Queen….as much as you love me too i’m always going to be strong,capital and fit in all my endeavors…anything i do i think and put you first in my heart honey,i love you with my life……everyday you make my life meaning and worth living……i live because of you and the kids honey i love you both……i still cannot wait for the day we go for honey moon maybe someone were very far like (DUBAI) go to the most beautiful hotel in the world to have a good time somewhere far from home……i love and cherish you so much honey….everyday i love you more and more that is what i’m made of already……Honey don’t worry when we are together very soon we will make the joint acct so don’t worry go ahead open this one for yourself i don’t want to stress because it going to be a little stress i’m not there to sign so honey don’t worry about that okay honey….make you sure the 25 is done today….i told you to make a deposit of cash the acct # not transfer as i don’t know if it’s to take sometime to reflect in the acct,but with deposit I think it’s instantly it will reflect,so just make sure everything is done today with the 25 and don’t forget come with the deposit slip so you can snap and send to me okay honey i love you so much my Queen….i will get prepared for work now honey i love you so much….♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

M-O-T-H-E-R
"M" is for the million of things she gave us,
"O" means only that she's growing old as we grow up and we her the move,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save us,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold;
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be.
Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER,"A word that means the world to us mom isabelle and i love you and Dad so much mom.

His real name is Amrit Singh Mangat. The reason we know this is because when we found out about the scam, this person was the one receiving the wired money. He was supposedly James Beadworths oil agent.

Although the name Amrit Singh Mangat is common, we did find an article on this same person being convicted of fraud in the UK.
http://www.kidderminstershuttle.co.uk/n ... VAT_fraud/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

To further bolster amrits credibility, this past summer he opened a business and named himself director. Now, anyone that googles his name can see that he is in the oil business

https://www.duedil.com/director/9179587 ... ngh-mangat" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Amrit Singh Mangat
Director of Petroleum Direct Limited
Born: 1952
Nationality: British

We put in official complaints with the UK Internet fraud and with the FBI through IC3.gov by haven't heard back from them yet. My FBI friend sai that cases like these happen every minute so it's hard to prioritize but they do read the site.

I won't rest until this guy is brought down and in jail...good luck to everyone! I'll let you know if I find anything else.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:40 pm

thanks for update and please stop communicated with him and block him from your contact email list ;)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:30 am

Just to add, there is no "guy", i.e. no single scammer who is using only this picture gallery and only these scripts and only these money request details and who has been behind this for years. It´s Nigerian gangs consisting of individual delinquent youths in many places and likely different countries who register fake profiles with all kinds of details and any gallery they can find, day and night, on all kinds of dating and social and penpal etc sites, in the course of which they register fake US numbers, stela poetry from the internet and photos they use, among them also this picture gallery. That´s why it says "Board index ‹ AFRICAN SCAMMERS - Listed according to the photos they use. ‹ White Males- scammers with pictures of Victor S."
This truth makes the scam somewhat abstract and hard to grab but I´m afraid that´s how internet fraud works :(
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

MyPhotosWereStolen
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby MyPhotosWereStolen » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:07 pm

Hi everyone, I have been reporting many of the fake Facebook profiles using my photos to Facebook and they have been removing the accounts. Please keep posting the names here and I will keep reporting them.

Today I received a friend request from a person in Nigeria. This is obviously someone involved in the scam and trying to get more of my pictures. Here is the profile

https://www.facebook.com/pdollars.vozy/photos" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I cannot report this profile because it is not violating any FB guidelines to my knowledge. But I thought I would post it here in case it was helpful.

Victor S

sidney b.
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

James Beadworths - jbeadworths@gmail.com

Postby sidney b. » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:35 am

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd update the site with a couple other email addresses used by these people for this particular name/profile:

jbeadworths@gmail.com jbeadworths.co@gmail.com

The original profile with the Yahoo account used one of Victor's stolen pictures on FB. We thought the James Beadworths profile had finally gotten removed from FB and then found out that it showed up again - this time without using a picture. So far, the FB profile without the picture seems to still be active, but the FB link regarding his "employer" (KCA Deutag) is no longer active.

Return to “White Males”