It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:24 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Victor S.

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

alex.maxwell58@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:59 pm

am a Man of 52 Years old I Live in Los Angeles California I am 6"0 tall slim and white in complexion I am a civil Engineer by Profession,am Good devoted Christian man and also a Caring and Loving Man I was born and Raise in Barcelona, Spain,I've been widowed since 5 Years ago,I have 1 daughter she is 12 and she means the world to me,I am a Man of High Moral Integrity,caring,loving easygoing fun loving open minded man,Honest,God Fearing and Supportive.I am willing to Relocate as soon as Found the Right one I believe with the level of my Honesty and sincerity i will not find it difficult to meet the right one. I Love to swim,dance,read Books and also love to attend party,I Drink socially don't smoke I am a easy going man, friendly and lover of children I am Looking for someone to spend the rest of Life with,someone who will love me I am Looking a long Lasting Happiness now.Your Profile seems to be more interesting,Attractive and very Nice,You appear like a sky Angel who is sent from God..everything about you is Looking nice including Your Picture as well.You are free to chat more and see where it leads,No One Knows where the Right One Lives
hope to read from you soonest
Alex

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

alex.maxwell58@hotmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

sadface56
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Victor S.

Postby sadface56 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:47 pm

I have another name that is using victors pictures. He is going by murphy s baker. And he is on face book and yahoo personals, And says he lives in Canada .A very dear friend has got mix up with the guy and she wont look at anything are hear what we have to say about him. We know she has send him money ,she in bad health and doesn't need this ,there are so many people using victors pictures ,He calls her on her cell and texts her she said he sound like he was in a drum ,but he told her he was working on a ship. This guy needs to be stopped .

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:37 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :) so sorry about your friend that had sent him money :( if your friend given your more detail info such as his email ID, phone number, etc, please post them all. And please ask to your friend to stop communicated with him.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

reallybusted
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby reallybusted » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:11 pm

This scammer is now active on Facebook as Paul Ricardo. His telephone number is (910)-623-0150 and his email is paul.ricardo0147@gmail.com... I fell for his shenanigans until I found out about this site. I was always skeptical, but he is smooth with a capital S. He is operating out of Turkey. Using Victor's photos and posted one of Victor's father on FB for Father's Day with a lovely tribute. What a fraud!
Last edited by minerva on Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: coerection the email ID

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Paul Ricardo - paul.ricardo0147@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:20 pm

reallybusted

Thanks for the update . Please post URL link to the scammer's FB. Unfortunately he used diff. email to created profile and doesn't hit the search. Please always BLOCK and IGNORE.

Phone Number (910) 623-0150 VoIP (Voice over IP, Internet Phone) from Wilmington NC HQ

Google+plus.google.com/u/0/101611541735542440124/
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

reallybusted
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby reallybusted » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:29 pm

reallybusted
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby reallybusted » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:34 pm

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009208150793

Copied this from Paul Ricardo's timeline

Name: Paul Ricardo
Sub-contractor at: Centurion Construction Company
Studied at: East Carolina University

reallybusted
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby reallybusted » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:54 pm

Correction on the email for Paul Ricardo. Correct email is paul.ricardo0147@gmail.com.

wouldliketoknow
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wouldliketoknow » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:07 pm

You might want to check this out : https://www.facebook.com/anaseini.penju ... 931&type=3

Also, he goes by Christian Robert as well. A 55 year old sculptor from Santa Fe currently working in the UK. Raised in Italy. Has 15 year old daughter, his birthday is supposedly December 6th. He is very charming. I pray for him.
There is also an oil and gas company in the UK that has his picture all over it. He is also under Jaime Melo on Google+ and a plethora of other names. This name: Anaseini Penjueli is used for commenting on g+ in what seems like real posts - it is also the facebook profile name. There may be a real connection between the two...

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:21 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :) did you have his new email ID that not yet posted here ? please post it.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

wouldliketoknow
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wouldliketoknow » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:03 am

The email address he used was christianrobert2@outlook.com. his yahoo I'd was christian009tron.

Here are some other pictures including art he said was his own.

wouldliketoknow
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wouldliketoknow » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:06 am

I feel so bad for the real guy... This network has well over 20 profiles pretending to be him...including one on ldssingles.

wouldliketoknow
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wouldliketoknow » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:03 am

And phone numbers:
44-131-618-7788. UK
505-431-3082

Website - benlehmannn-engr.com
Linked in : Benjamin lehmann

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:58 am

Website - benlehmannn-engr.com
Linked in : Benjamin lehmann
=>>uk.linkedin.com/pub/benjamin-lehmann/b4/451/784
Benjamin Lehmann
Private Contractor at Ipswich, United KingdomOil & Energy
Current: Self-employed
Previous:Transocean
Education: Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Zürich

Phone number 505-431-3082 via internet from New Mexico associated also with email address: lonelyjames@yahoo.com and another phone number +234 8028347791
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

wouldliketoknow
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wouldliketoknow » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:53 am

Sorry...typo.

Benlehmann-engr.com

2 n's not three.

He may switched to the sculptor story when he found out I was an engineer.

Said he was born in Santa Fe raised in Turin. Wife died in a ghastly accident, 15 year old daughter Katherine lives with mother in Turin. Mother was supposedly an artist. Favorite place on earth - big island, haiwaii.... He elaborated a bit here so it may have relevance.

Return to “White Males”