It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:27 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Kevin Rockwood from FH

African scammers posing as white men.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:01 am

pictures are stolen from model Kevin Rockwood:
http://www.focushawaii.com/model-talent ... kevinr.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

davepatterson14@yahoo.com - new pictures
new pictures this mugu is using:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=19281" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

barrymorgan

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5420566877" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Last Active: 2 days ago

Profile Views: 800 times

Profile Skin: Default

Tagline: Just me in here...........Lookking for serious relationship

Relationship Status: Single

Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking

Ethnicity: Caucasian/White

Religion: Christian

Orientation: Straight
#
About Me

* Music:

R n B Hip Hop music,I love,love songs....Blues
* Movies:

One Hill Tree,author Lucas and Nathan,where brothers different mum,buth the same dad..
* TV:

Opra
* Books:

Adventures news papers
* Sports:

go swimming, meditate in peace, eat well, travel/explore new places, and have great conversations with good people I like about the real stuff: who we are, what we truly value, and what we want to accomplish in this life. All with a smile, a laugh, and a positive outlook, of course. Keeping reality in check.
* Interests:

like to do a number of things: grab some coffee or a drink, maybe lunch (as opposed to dinner (at least on the first date)), maybe hang out in the park enjoying the beautiful place we live, maybe wander through this place or that while having a conversation (regardless of where we are) where we both put some effort into articulating our thoughts. Something/someplace with not a lot of distractions and a good atmosphere.
* Dreams:

If you couldn't tell from the above, I'm a single white guy, 45, 5'11", good shape/health conscious, intuitive, deep black eyes. I have a great sense of humor (if you're asking me, anyway), and an awesome business that I focus a lot of time and energy on--I'm very goal-oriented and know that if I want something I will ALWAYS find a way to achieve that goal. I have zero doubts. I'm a real grown up & I have my sh*t together. Though I spend a decent amount of time at work (a good 30-40 hours a week, anyway) I have a very healthy regard (and high value) for my leisure time which I spend relaxing, contemplating, and learning about myself and the world. And I've learned a thing or 2.
* About Me:

I have a great bunch of friends and have had some amazing times. Now, I’m looking to share amazing times with someone. If there is an instant connect great, but realistically you need to start off as friends and see where things go from there. No pressure, no head games, no drama, and no baggage, that’s what I have to offer and I’d like to find someone that feels the same way.

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

The Wild Geese
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: davepatterson14@yahoo.com - new pictures

Postby The Wild Geese » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:19 pm

* Dreams:
If you couldn't tell from the above, I'm a single white guy, 45
Did it really took 9 long years since he started writing his profile up to that time he wrote about his dreams? :P
A 45 yrs old respectable businessman who loves Hip hop :-o :shock: Scammer!!!!!!!!! :lol:
Nothing wrong of being an Engr. as long as you are real. :-)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:36 pm

This gentleman lives in Malaysia now

* Single, Man seeking Woman
* For a Marriage
* 45 years old
* Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
* Sign is Virgo
* Logged in: 12 days ago
* Last Update: 4/13/2010

About Me
Hi, i'm a 45 year old Man seeking a Woman. I live in Shefford, in Bedfordshire, United Kingdom - is that you? Have a look at my Select criteria and drop me an email to find out more! Also, check out my Star, Sensual and Soul descriptions - maybe we're a match made in heaven!

And he is well educated, wow a PhD :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Lifestyle
* Marital status Single
* I smoke: Non-Smoker
* I drink: Socially

Background
* I grew up in:
* My ethnicity is: Caucasian/White
* I speak:
* My Religion: Protestant
* I studied or am interested in:
* I consider intelligence:
* My education: Ph.D./Postdoctoral
* Occupation Architecture/Interior Design

# My personality is best described as: Adventurous/Wild/Spontaneous, Artistic, Romantic
# In my free time, I enjoy: Traveling/Weekend Trips/Adventure Travel
# In my free time, I like to: Shopping
# My favorite physical activities: Golf
# My favorite food(s): Italian
# My favorite music: Oldies

Duplicate pics Deleted

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun May 02, 2010 3:41 pm

I don't think he liked me, didn't answer to my flirt yet :cry: :cry: :cry:

michs01
* Widowed, Man seeking Woman
* For a Marriage, Long-term Relationship
* 43 years old
* Cambridge, United Kingdom
* Sign is
* Logged in: 9 hours ago
* Last Update: 5/1/2010

About Me
I am interesting :mrgreen: ,fun loving person,i like making friends and people around me happy,optimistic and hard working,i love traveling which my occupation allows me to.
Physical Info
* I am: 6' 2" (188 cm)
* I weigh: 178 Pounds (80.5 kg)
* My hair is: Gray
* My eyes are: Blue
* My body style is: Average/Medium Build
* Relocation: I would relocate for the right person or relationship
* Marital status Widowed
* Custody Situation: I have no kids
* Plan on having children: I'm not sure if I want to have children
* I smoke: Non-Smoker
* I drink: Socially
* Activity level Very Active
Background
* I grew up in:
* My ethnicity is: Caucasian/White
* I speak: English
* My Religion: Christian
* I studied or am interested in:
* I consider intelligence: Medium Importance
* My education: Bachelor's Degree
* Occupation Sales Representative/Retail/Wholesale
# My personality is best described as: Friendly/Kind, Quiet/Shy, Romantic, Self Confident, Serious/Responsible
# In my free time, I enjoy: Camping, Cooking/Barbecuing, Dining Out, Entertaining, Gardening, Photography, Reading/Writing, Shopping, Traveling/Weekend Trips/Adventure Travel, Movies/TV, Wine Tasting
# In my free time, I like to: Shopping, Concerts, Live Theater, Movies, Restaurants, Sporting Events
# My favorite physical activities: Bowling, Dancing, Hiking/Walking, Jogging/Running, Swimming/Diving/Water Polo
# My favorite food(s): American, Chinese/Dim Sum, Italian
# My favorite music: Blues, Classical, Soul/R&B
# I like to read: Magazines, Newspapers, Trade Journals
I am looking for:
I hope to meet a loving ,caring and honest matured woman for a serious relationship,someone i can share a home with.
Duplicate pics Deleted AN

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Barry Moragn (barrymorganr@hotmail.com)

Postby janex69 » Tue May 25, 2010 8:34 am

aka Barry Morgan aka Barry Smith Morgan
barrymorganr@hotmail.com

barrymorganr@yahoo.com

aka celestine ogbeide

Source: barrymorganr@yahoo.com
The source host name is "133-15-220-077.static.iwayafrica.com" and the source IP address is 77.220.15.133.
Geo-Location Information
Country Kenya :mrgreen:

barrymorganr@hotmail.com
The source host name is "ngedsd015.netcomng.com" and the source IP address is 41.219.136.202.
Geo-Location Information
Country Nigeria :twisted:

International traveller?????? :mrgreen:

SICK DAUGHTER.....HOSPITAL BILL SCAM !

Hello Darling Jane.
how are you doing?i really can't understand why ou did not wait for me.and i called you on phone you told me that you will wait for me,why do you ignor me online?i was here just to let you do me a favour,and last night

the network was very bad,and thats why i did not explan properly,darling my reasons why i really need you now,you know i am not in coventry and i will like you to help me do a favour,emy is very sick :cry: ,and my nanny is with her,but due to the process that she has paid off all bills last weekend :roll: ,and now she just called me on last saturday that emy is at home and she is not feeling better,so she tried all she can to make sure emy regain :cry:

a little straing but she called back and said that her situation is very bad,so i asked her to take her to the hospital,so she did,and the doctor checked her,and make a test,and he said that emy needs a treatment that her blood is low,and now if she did not been treaten now that she may lost more,and by then something strange or die whatsoever,will happen to her,so darling :cry:

thats why i was asking if you can reach her,but i consider your job,so plaese just do me a favour try as much you can and send my nanny money,when i come i will pay you back,you know we are not allowed to carry money along with us,the doctor charge for 430punds :cry: ,plaese send her so she can take emy to the :cry:

hospital ok.i will pay you when i get there by next two weeks lets say 12 days from now,her name is {mrs celestine ogbeide} :twisted: ,she is from russian :twisted: ,plaese send me text message if you have done that or if you want any questions plaese do ask me,but i will like us to talk on phone,or

send txt message becuase i wun"t be online always,this are what i wanted to discuss with you online,i miss you alot hope to hear from you tonight.have a blessed day bye from your lovely barry morgan

hello jane
they said that the western unoin office that there is no money transfer on the mtcn you sent to me :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: , that the number is empty.just try and scan the slip into the box with the complete information so they can receive i will be here waiting for you soonest,i love you from

Barry Smith Morgan
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

BARRY SMITH MORGAN barrymorganr@hotmail.com

Postby janex69 » Tue May 25, 2010 11:03 am

BARRY SMITH MORGAN

Looks like Barry Smith Morgan is quite a busy chap! Seems to have connections in Thailand also!
This is a parallel scam he is running along with his sick daughters hospital bills!!!

Source:
The source host name is "tps3.directonpc.com" and the source IP address is 41.204.224.13.
Geo-Location Information
Country Nigeria
State/Region 11
City Abuja

hello dear..
how are you?well let me explan better to you.i worked in thailand for 8 years back and i came back to u.k,so the workers i came with i have borrow money to paid them becuase the company i worker for said they will let me know if the money is available.so ever since then i havnt be able to contact them becuase i know that they havnt yet got my money.so the head supervisor called on me last week that the money is available and they have deposited it in western unoin ,the money has being deposited so now the western unoin have been e-mailing me that i should come and get the money out or if anything happen to the money is not their fort becuase they have keep it enough for me to come and get it out.so i should try and make a transfre to any account in my chopice which they will transfer the money into.so honey just help me contact them and make the transfer to a new account.just help me keep it save still i comes back by next month pleaese thats all i want from you.any expensess you make.as soon you transfer the money reduct it from it pls if you need the contact just reply me and i will send them to you ok.thaks very mch

honey this are the message.i have write the company which is the berg chen construction company where i work with mr viper gan lee.for 8 months and he have deposited the money for me.in thialand western unoin order in thailand.and he write me that he have deposited the money .so i told him im not in u.k so he went back to the

western unoin and tell them that i will send reresentative to get my money out.so i have given the western unoin the oder that my fiancee will get the money out.so honey all you have to do just contact them and tell the western unoin order that you want to make the transfer of your fiancee money. to or personal account or anyaccount you like to keep it.the western unoin order i d, are this and every contact you want to know about which contents all

details.contact the western unoin. names Mrs Pauline Chen
e-mail address:pauline.chen@westernunoinorder.com.just contact them and tell them you are mr.barry smith morgan fiancee and you want to transfer my money to u.k,thats all they will tell you what to do thanks very much hope to hear from you soon

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

pauline.chen@westernunionorders.com

Postby janex69 » Tue May 25, 2010 11:06 am

Relating to BARRY SMITH MORGAN above this is his 'contact' in Thailand

PAULINE CHEN
pauline.chen@westernunionorders.com

Goodday,In receipt of your mail,i want you to understand that the beneficiary (Mr Barry Morgan) money was transfered here by error and the amount he was about to transfer can not be done by Western Union Money Transfer but Western Union Money Postal Order.

We have treated your mail and start processing to deliever the Money Order to you,and will be in United State Dollars,then you can transfer to him bit by bit via Western Union Money Transfer this will be done by tomorrow.We requested you send the below details to us before we will be able to send the Money Order.

Information Needed:

Full Name:
Home Address:
Phone Number:

NOTE:These must be a valid information to avoid miss direction.

Thanks.

Mrs Pauline Chen.
Agent Western Union.

Source:
The source host name is "118.173.218.164.adsl.dynamic.totbb.net" and the source IP address is 118.173.218.164.
Geo-Location Information
Country Thailand
State/Region 43
City Nakhon Nayok
Latitude 14.2031
Longitude 101.2147

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

barry morgan (barrymorganr@hotmail.com)

Postby janex69 » Tue May 25, 2010 8:06 pm

BARRY MORGAN phone number
(+44) (0)7035948484....a roam number aka scamline!

Dear Honey,
how are you?honey this are every information you need now.honey before i travelled to nigeria i deposited money in halifax bank.and i ask themto send it through wester unoin.so they have done it.and the mahine i wanted to hired is not good enough so i have enclose it so we have seen some here

in nigeria pls honey i want you to contact them and tell the bank that you want to transfer the money back from thailand,back to u.k,so when you done that just help me to open an new account an deposite it inside.when i come we will know sortout the rest ok,if you

want to contact the manager and ask him on what to do for the transfer.his e-mail address is firstaccount77@yahoo.co.uk,he works in halifax his the manager there in the department of agency.so honey i will be glad to hear from you

soon.pls try and contact him so everything will workout fast and well.im waiting for you hope to hear from you soon have a lovely day at work
from Yours lovely Barry Smith

Source:
The source host name is "ngedsd015.netcomng.com" and the source IP address is 41.219.136.202.
Geo-Location Information
Country Nigeria

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Barry Morgan/Pauline Chen (firstaccount77@yahoo.co.uk)

Postby janex69 » Tue May 25, 2010 8:18 pm

another address used in the many elaborate scams this 'Barry Morgan' is involved in!

Dear Mrs
we are very sorry not be able to reach you for days now..the reasons is the we are having a much work for the weeks.and i will want you to know that your husband wasn't directed to nigeria.it was directed to thialand.thats where he fill the form in the bank with,and letter he write the bank that he wants his money back to u.k,so we have sent the western unoin in thailand that the owner of the money needs his founds back.so they ask for a repensatative.so we write mr barry smith,and he told us you will contact us that he is not in u k,so that why we are much concern about his reocidure.well now o have contacted us.we will want you to contact the western union your self in thialand.so what ever they say you do lets us know.this are the e-mail you contact pauline.chen@westernunionorders.com
Western Union Money Postal Oreder.Thiland
Name of Agent:Mrs Pauline Chen
this are everyhting you need to reach them.i have to ask you to visit them and get back to us

Source:
The source host name is "62.56.141.15.satcom-systems.net" and the source IP address is 62.56.141.15.
Geo-Location Information
Country Satellite Provider

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Pauline Chen (paymentorder@westernunionorders.com)

Postby janex69 » Tue May 25, 2010 8:21 pm

WESTERN UNION MONEY ORDER **APPROVED**‏

PayByCash Western Union
QuickPay Payment Page

Western Union QuickPay Payment
Congratulations! The Moneyorder placed by the Mrs. Pauline chen Via
Western Union® branded Money OrderSM sent to you has consequently
been APPROVED.

The financial details of the transaction are stated below:

Thank you for using PayByCash -- your trusted payment provider for all
non-credit-card payment options. Please read this page for informations
about your money order being sent to you by Western Union.

Amount Due:USD 76,463.56
Order ID:QL/900/5188
Package ID: RS12WU
Senders Name:Pauline chen
Recievers Name:removed

IMPORTANT:THIS WESTERN UNION MONEY ORDER WILL BE DELIVERED
TO YOU AT YOUR DOORSTEP.

NOTE:THE ABOVE ORDER ID WILL BE REQUIRED TO CLAIM THIS MONEY
ORDER.

OUR COMPANY SITE IS: http://WWW.WESTERNUNIONPOSTALORDERS.COM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The amount MUST be paid in USD from the money being sent to you.

Recievers Address: removed

THIS WESTERN UNION MONEY ORDER WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE ABOVE
ADDRESS WITHIN 3-5 WORKING DAYS.

Delivery Charges: $1,942.38
VAT : $ 220.00

-------------
Total : $2,162.38

CHARGES WILL BE PAYED VIA (WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER) TO
OUR ACCOUNTANT,NAME AND ADDRESS BELOW:

NAME:Chada Teammuangtan
ADDRESS:Bangkok,Thailand

SENDERS INFORMATION

SENDERS NAME:
ADDRESS:
MTCN:
AMOUNT:

Send information and scan copy of your payment slip for verification
To:

Name:Mrs Pauline Chen
Email:pauline.chen@westernunionorders.com

Note:This payment can still be stoped within 48hours if payment for transaction
is not complete and by providing us with good reasons. Please do not reply to
this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.

PayByCashTM, westernunion.comTM and the PayByCa$h graphic logo are
trademarks of Internet Payment Solutions, Inc.
All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.

Source:
The source host name is "118.173.219.209.adsl.dynamic.totbb.net" and the source IP address is 118.173.219.209.
Geo-Location Information
Country Thailand
State/Region 43
City Nakhon Nayok

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

BARRY MORGAN barrymorganr@hotmail.com

Postby janex69 » Tue May 25, 2010 11:41 pm

This BARRY MORGAN just dosnt give up!!!! :twisted: FOOOOOOOOL!!!

justic_of_peace@yahoo.com :mrgreen:

CHAMBER ADDRESS IS :BEDFORD CHAMBERS PIAZZ LONDON WC2E 8HA BULLSH*T

Phone:07024093634 ROAM NUMBER = SCAMLINE :roll:

HELLO HONEY HOW ARE YOU
THE WESTERN UNOUN SENT ME A MESSAGE REGARDING THE TRANSFER FEE THAT THEY SHOULD CONTACT ME.HONEY I TOLD YOU MY SITUATION HERE.WHY CAN;T YO JUST READ MY HEART AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND REALLY IF I HAVE THE MONEY HERE I WUILD DONE IT.AND NOW THE WESTERNUNOIN HAVE GIVEN ME MONDAY OR THEY

WILL ENCLOSE THETRANSACTION.AND HONEY YOU KNOW WHATS THAT MEANS I WILL LOST THE MONEY.PLAESE I FINALY GOT LAWYER TODAY.PLAESE YOU CAN CONTACT HIM. SO WE CAN GET THIS MONEY OUT PLAESE HONEY DON'T LET THE MONEY GOSE JUST LIKE THAT.I HAVE WORK FOR YEARS AND EVERYTHING OF IT MEANS ALOT TO ME.I HAVE PLADGE MY APARTMENT FORYOUR MONEY,SINCE YOU

ARE AFRIAD OF HELPING ME.HONEY REMEMBER EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING IS FOR OUR LOVE.IS NOT ON SELF FISH PURPOSE.PLAESE HELP ME IM HAVING ONLY MONDAY TO SORT THINGS OUT.YOU ARE FREE TO CONTACT THE LAWYER ANYTIME.ALL I NEED HONEY HELP ME AND GET THE MONEY PLAESE.I TRUST YOU AND I LOVE YOU PLAESE HELP.DON'T TURN AWAY FROM ME I KNOW IS HARD BUT I

BELIEVE YOU HAVE TAKE YOUR TIME AND READ MY KIND OF PERSON.HELP ME PLAESE.THIS ARE THE LAWYER E-MAIL ADDRESS:justic_of_peace@yahoo.com THIS HIS CHAMBER ADDRESS IS :BEDFORD CHAMBERS PIAZZ LONDON WC2E 8HA AND HIS PHONE NUMBER IS:07024093634.HONEY PLAESE IM EXPECTING TO HEAR

FROM YOU LATER THE DAY PLAESE IM SCARED HONEY DO SOMETHING .DON'T THINK YOUR MONEY WILL LOST NO/ I AM NOT A KIND OF MAN WHO SUCH HEART TO HURT .I NEVER DO IT THATS WHY I WORK HARD TO EARN GOOD SALARY FOR MY SELF.HONEY YOU ARE IN POSSITION O HELP ME PLAESE THANKS VERY MUCH BYE FOR NOW
FROM BARRY SMITH

The source IP address is 41.204.224.13.
Geo-Location Information
Country Nigeria
State/Region 11
City Abuja

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

barrymorganr@hotmail.com

Postby janex69 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:06 pm

BARRY MORGAN on TAGGED
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5420566877" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you couldn't tell from the above, (no i cant tell as you are a complete dumbass!), I'm a single white guy, 45 :mrgreen:5'11", good shape/health conscious, intuitive, deep black eyes. I have a great sense of humor (if you're asking me, anyway), and an awesome business that I focus a lot of time and energy on--I'm very goal-oriented and know that if I want something I will ALWAYS find a way to achieve that goal. I have zero doubts. I'm a real grown up & I have my sh*t together. Though I spend a decent amount of time at work (a good 30-40 hours a week, anyway) I have a very healthy regard (and high value) for my leisure time which I spend relaxing, contemplating, and learning about myself and the world. And I've learned a thing or 2.
Image looking a bit ruff!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last edited by janex69 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:09 pm

and his evil twin KELVIN F
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5428133066" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Kehinde Solomon / Kennedy Solo - solo.kennedy@yahoo.co.uk

Postby janex69 » Fri May 06, 2011 4:44 pm

saymehi
ID=63050
kennedy01
- 40 y/o male
- London, United Kingdom
- ID: 63050
Description: i am cool :lol:

SMH messages
i will like to know you more better and i will like you to mail me back in your next mail with you yahoo id to chat better on messenger

okay addme at solo.kennedy@yahoo. co.uk
Yahoo chat
Me: where u from?
Kehinde Solomon: Oxfordshire
Me: so u r from england too?
Kehinde Solomon: yes
Kehinde Solomon: but live in US
Me: so where are you now?
Kehinde Solomon: LA
Kehinde Solomon: do you have a cam
Kehinde Solomon: you show me
Kehinde Solomon: i cant see you
Kehinde Solomon: i dont see you on cam
Kehinde Solomon: you show me first
Kehinde Solomon: omo mi nie :lol:
Kehinde Solomon: oga fun e :lol: :lol:
Me: were u dey?
Kehinde Solomon: IB city and you <<<< Ibadan, Nigeria!

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kehinde Solomon / Kennedy Solo - solo.kennedy@yahoo.co

Postby The Enchantress » Sat May 14, 2011 3:50 pm

Kehinde Solomon - solo.kennedy@yahoo.co.uk

IP and location of this scammer = 41.184.112.51 = Ibadan, Nigeria
yes and i will be glad add me at my mail on messenger list and we chat more better.
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

Return to “White Males”