Scammers with pictures of Brian McNamara

African scammers posing as white men.

Re: Who is this Joe Wade?

Postby Sherriellen DeJonge on Fri May 06, 2011 2:26 am

Hello Bright Star: I did read the PM & went thru all instructions.....infortunately the info I posted is all I have about this person. He gave no phone numbers or other pertinent information to my friend. I don't have copies of her emails between them. All I have are the headers & that is how I did the tracing. I KNOW whoever is behind the photo is a scammer; I just wish I could convince my friend to give up on this fellow b4 she gets in any deeper. He has not contacted her again tonite so he is obviously busy elsewhere. If I do receive any other information i will post here. Thank you for this great site...I am so fed up with scammers :evil:
Happy Hunting from Sherri Ellen DeJonge
Sherriellen DeJonge
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sherriellen DeJonge on Fri May 06, 2011 2:35 am

Hello Again Bright Star: I just clicked on the link you provided & my jaw hit the floor....it is "Joe Wade"...well it is the picture of the guy my friend THOUGHT was him....I knew he had to be out there somewhere....I feel badly for whoever this Brian is...he doesn't deserve to be mis-represented in this way.....Thank you, thank you, thank you for this information...now I have to go read whatfoes along with this photo.....Sherri Ellen.
Sherriellen DeJonge
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar on Fri May 06, 2011 2:56 am

Tell your friend to ignore it and stop all contacts with this guy.... All the love letters that they write, we can "Google" them and find exactly where they "copy and paste" those letters....

We are only business for them $$$ and I hope that your intervention will stop these scammer to make another victim !!!

Sorry for my english, this is not my native language.... :)

In this forum, you will find always somebody to help you, don't hesitate for asking anything else....

BrightStar
BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Joe Wade - JoeWade960@yahoo.com

Postby Sherriellen DeJonge on Sun May 08, 2011 12:14 am

:party: Hello Bright Star & others here: Just wanted to update you on the "Joe Wade" scam...my friend & I composed & sent an email to Yahoo yesterday complete with chat included. She received an email saying they are going to investigate. We have reported all theis guy's Yahoo addresses. I went to Facebook & found our friend there under the name Scott Kelvin, so I reported him there also. Have checked the other names on other sites & he has already been suspended from most of them.
Then I decided to play a bit of bait & switch & sent "Scott Kelvin" a request on Yahoo Messenger...he accepted within a few minutes & then we started chatting. He is now a civil engineer from Houston, Texas who is currently building roads in You guessed it: Nigeria!!! We had a lovely chat & I spun a good yarn also....unfortunately he has not taken my bait so have not heard from him. However it was funny to scam the scammer even if only for one time!! Oh he has a profile on a social site called Badoo so ladies beware Scott Kelvin because he is not real.
:Joe Wade: aka Scott Kelvin HAS NOT contacted my friend in over 48 hours. Even if we shut him down temporarily it is a victory for us as potential victims everywhere!!
I will post when we receive word from Yahoo to let you know what has happened. I want to say Thank You again to Bright Star & all of you who work here to keep this site running!! You are doing a great service for the public. Sincerely, Sherri Ellen DeJonge.
Sherriellen DeJonge
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Joe Wade - JoeWade960@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun May 08, 2011 12:29 am

I´m afraid in the long run this approach is of only little use :(

A typical Nigerian scammer has dozens of fake profiles and hundreds of email addresses.

Closing down free profiles and email addresses only makes scam reports worthless.

I think it´smuch better if you collect and post scam info on a variety of sides likes this and give victims a chance to find info :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Brian from NF

Postby BrightStar on Sun May 08, 2011 6:52 pm

:applause: :applause: :applause:

It is really important to post all that we know on the scammer.... I found here all details on my 1st scammer by searching... and I have ever seen his "real" pic...here on Romance$cam... a mugu from Nigeria...

I'm very happy for you and your friend to have avoided to be scammed... ;)
BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sherriellen DeJonge on Sun May 08, 2011 9:11 pm

Hi again: Just a quick P.S.: Jeff Roland is on Facebook with same picture as Scott Kelvin. They've been reported; so we shall see if those profiles get pulled. I know it is like shooting fish in a barrel sending reports to free sites but if we don't speak out about then those Admin people will not be aware of what is going on. I have joined Spark.com to see if I can find "Joe" on there.....
The real Brian from NF's has taken his photo down & may have in fact blocked his entire profile. I can't say that I blame him. There are so many victims in this scamming business....that's all for now. Sherriellen.
Sherriellen DeJonge
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun May 08, 2011 9:24 pm

And which thread here is "the same picture as Scott Kelvin", please? EDIT Oh I see, this one. Ok. Tamam.

Closing down free profiles and email addresses only makes scam reports worthless<= doesn´t bother you?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sherriellen DeJonge on Thu May 12, 2011 11:27 pm

Hello Everyone: Just a quick update: Joe Wade profile removed from FACEBOOK. Unfortunately he is still running under Scott Kelvin & Jeff Roland names....I then stumbled across another profile by the name of COHEN MARK!! Beware it is the same person using the same photos & running the same game. Also this man is connected to a guy name GEORGE WELLINGTON who is also a scammer. Frumpy you are right as quickly as we close them down they make a new name & continue on with the scam. Also beware as Scott Kelvin & Cohen Mark are on Yahoo Messenger & trolling for women. If I find any more profiles I will let all of you know. Thank you, Sherri Ellen.
Sherriellen DeJonge
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri May 13, 2011 10:23 am

Thank you :)

If there are email addies in those profiles would you mind posting them?

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sherriellen DeJonge on Tue May 17, 2011 3:27 am

Hi everyone: The newest email addy for the Joe Wade scammer is cohenmark@yahoo.com. That is also his newest Yahoo Messenger ID. He has been reported on FB & I have blocked him. He is still running as Joe Wade960@yahoo.com on email & Yahoo Messenger. He is like a bad penny; just keeps turning up, lol :lol: :lol: ...
Sherriellen DeJonge
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Brian from Newfaces

Postby duckhunter on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:18 am

Now he has two profiles at flirtbox. As you can see Sherriellen, there is little to gain by shutting them down. Five minutes later they're up and running under a new identity (or two, or three ...).

George Weiner george.weiner8@yahoo.com using a confirmed proxy server.

Hard to say if he'll give up his other email addy to the same target but will try.
Help us keep scammers stupid Post his details here to warn others, then walk away without explanation. Confrontation alerts scammers & makes them change their identities...which makes all your hard work outdated. It messes with their minds if they don't know why you walked away.
duckhunter
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Tony Alex - t.alex72@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:03 am

hoverspot
UserId=3345810
roland
Male, 45 Years Old
From New York, NY

How are you doing today? I went through your profile, it sparked my interest so I couldn't hesitate than to drop a note I would like to get to know more about you, this is my email address where you can reach me....Would like to chat with you Now no t.alex72@yahoo.com I'm online now Hope to talk to you now i am online now.
tony
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Brian from Newfaces

Postby BrightStar on Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:07 am

http://www.connectingsingles.com/free-dating-weing.htm

Same pic as usual

weing
I am looking for my angel

I am a: 45 yr-old man seeking women, 40-50
Height:6' 0" (183 cm)
Body Type:Average
Ethnicity:White/Caucasian
Religion:Christian/Other
Smokes:Socially
Drinks:Socially
Marital Status:Never Married
Has Kids:I have no kids
Wants Kids:Someday

About me:
I am looking for someone for long time relationship that will lead to marriage. Presently I live in New York, I have a very good job that allow me to move around alot. I am cool, love to hang out with friends and be around happy people.
[u]I’m looking for:

I am looking for an angel who is ready for long term relationship that will lead to marriage, someone who is caring and honest. Someone who is loving and caring, someone we can share our thought together.

More about me
Height: 6' 0" (183 cm)
Body Type:Average
Hair Color:Light Brown
Eye Color:Blue :lol:
Ethnicity:White/Caucasian
Education:Masters Degree
Religion:Christian/Other
I supervise and manage the company activities
Income:$150,000+
Smokes:Socially
Drinks:Socially
Marital Status:Never Married
Has Kids:I have no kids
Wants Kids:Someday
Looking for:Long-term
Sign: Sagittarius
BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Eric Morgan - ericmorgan753@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:02 pm

http:/ /w ww.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5456841119
ERIC M

Eric M
Hello how are u doing well i am new on this dating site and i willing to meet a good friends and who knows what it will be later to talk to and if u don't mind to add me on ericmorgan753@yahoo.com and you.
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Post Emails, Headers and IP's from emails
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Males