to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Brian Adam, brian_adam4546@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:14 pm

badoo.com/01206572675/
Brian, 45
New York City, NY, United States

hw are you doing?i really love your smile,very charming,i would love to know you better if you don mind....hit me up on yahoo messenger,my id is brian_adam4546@yahoo.com

EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Brian McNamara, b.greenfield24@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:38 pm

badoo.com/01208278411/
Mcnamara, 50
Houston, TX, United States
About me
I'm very energetic person. Life is too short, so I don't want to waist it for sadness and routine. I’m cheerful and optimistic. I believe that if you want something very much the whole world will be helping you in achieving your goal. “Never give up! ” says my motto. Also I like to have fun and to laugh. I like to discover everything new so I’m very curious person. Looking for
I want her to be thoughtful, faithful, family oriented, goal oriented, dependable, thankful, optimistic, open-minded, easy-going. I do not give any preferences to Her appearance, as I do not really care about it. Here we have a saying: “meeting you first time-people pay attention to your clothes and appearance, but the see you of judging your inner world (brain) ”. Appearance -is just a clothes … that god gives us, and it becoming older and loosing its freshness, brightness and newness

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nelson Vincent, nelsonvincent455@ymail.com

Postby Bix on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:40 pm

badoo.com/01213527061/
Nelson, 56
Miami, FL, United States
wow reall pls it will be nice of u to give me your yahoo i will like to know more pls this site is slow pls or can u add me on ......nelsonvincent455
nelsonvincent455@ymail.com
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Temmy Anderson, temmyanderson01@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:19 am

matematcher.com/member/9872

temmy
AGE 45, MALE, FROM ILLINOIS
I'm a Civil Engineer and also a Supervisor,We plan, design, and direct the construction and maintenance of roads, bridges I would like someone that will love and respect me for who I am, that likes to hold my hand and surprise me with a little kiss when I least expect it,or give me a wink from across the room to let me know he's thinking about me or give me a call just to let me know she's thinking about me... Because I will be doing the same.

junkmails:

i check on your profile it sounds nice and interesting to me.Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that takes our breath away.. I'm looking for someone who's willing to be an EQUAL and BEST FRIEND.Strong chemistry is a must, but so is ATTITUDE, TRUST, UNDERSTANDING and CONSISTENCY.No matter how far we are Love can exist . !!Looking forward to hear my cell (516) 216-9576 you can text me..

Hello Thanks so much for your email..i hope you really have a great day with your family..its my pleasure meeting you ....My email is temmyanderson01@yahoo.com you can add me to your yahoo messenger so that we can have some chat as to get to know more deeply about each other...or Write me an email..i will be looking forward to hear from you My cell is (516) 216-9576 just text me any time....Thanks so much for your response..cheers
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Andy Robert andyrobert1999@gmail.com robert.andy57@yahoo.com

Postby dejavu on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:25 am

Andy has at least 2 facebook accounts and various yahoo accounts (andyrobert1999@gmail.com & robert.andy57@yahoo.com). He claims that he's working in Nigeria and is originally from London UK. I finally got the truth out of him and he admitted that he was black man from Nigeria who is working as a clothing salesman. I thought it was odd that he kept asking for money so I kept asking him about his real identity. I've attached some photos that he uses in all his accounts. He also claims that he has a daughter and has been divorced for 3 years. Beware of this guy and do not send him money!!

Last edited by dejavu on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
dejavu
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Andy Robert (Nigerian Scam)

Postby dejavu on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:29 am

He's also on Hi5 as well.
dejavu
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Andy Robert andyrobert1999@gmail.com robert.andy57@yahoo

Postby Pandora on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:54 am

Pics show Brian from Newfaces, see viewtopic.php?t=26533

Thanx......merged. Ice
Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Brian from Newfaces

Postby dejavu on Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:00 pm

Quote from profiles of Andy Robert (Facebook & Hi5)...
If you're like me, you wouldn't want to limit the chances of meeting that one person who compliments you so perfectly. So you cant always judge a book by it's cover. Hopeless romantic so here it goes. Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Love is knowing that, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two.
dejavu
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Marvin Bratt; <marvinbrattson@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:25 pm

Username: marvinb

Email: marvinbrattson@yahoo.com

User IP 41.138.175.190

Visafone Communications Limited
12, Ologun Agbaje Street
Victoria Island
Lagos

Full Name
Marvin Bratt

About me
Am an honest and God fearing man looking for a serious minded lady and God fearing lady for a serious and honest relationship.am cool and easy going guy who never compromise non his integrity.i love dogs i love watching adventure films and football.if you want to know me more you must be my friend.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
Carlifornia

Marital Status
Divorced

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
Petroleum Engineer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: BEN ANDREW ; benandrew15@yahoo.com-new avatar

Postby minerva on Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:43 am

his other avatar

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893
minerva

Bookmark and Share

cowell_sammy@live.com & cowellsammy@ymail.com

Postby Bix on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:47 am

friendpad.com/profile/cowellsammy.htm
Am single.. I am a man who is fun to be with, romantic, caring, easy going, i am an adventurous man, a woman with a great sense of humor. An intelligent man, a woman who cares about life. A man who has great qualities. A man who has a great sense of humor, humble, loyal. a man who is submissive and a man who is always contented with whatever i have. Am 168cm tall and weigh about 126lbs. I keep fit and cant afford to add to weight in anyway. Above all, a man who is God fearing Above all, a man who is God fearing

Am single.. I am a man who is fun to be with, romantic, caring, easy going, i am an adventurousman, a woman with a great sense of humor. An intelligent man, a woman who cares about life. A man who has great qualities. A man who has a great sense of humor, humble, loyal. a man who is submissive and a man who is always contented with whatever i have. Am 168cm tall and weigh about 126lbs. I keep fit and cant afford to add to weight in anyway. Above all, aman who is God fearingAbove all, a man who is God fearing.add me at cowell_sammy@live.com

OR

cowellsammy@ymail.com
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Scott Gard, scottgard90@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:05 pm

netlog.com/gardscott
gardscott
male - 42 years, California, United States

ok i always check my mail often and i use msn but am not always on here... scottgard90@yahoo.com. get back to mesoon

ALSO
confirio.com/id/272715
scottgard's Profile
42 / Male / Straight
hello am a gentle man. i like to meet woman.. who is honest.. and loyalty.. this my email if you will like to mail me. scottgard90@yahoo.com......... i will like to be your friend. hope you have a good day... am loyal and hardworking..i like you if you are sweet and fine
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Stephen Hale, mw9338@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:06 am

now in the military!!! :mrgreen:

mw9338 on datehookup

datehookup.com/UserDetail.aspx?fmail=1&userID=268468940

mw9338@yahoo.com

Distance: 6.0 miles away
Height: 5 ft. 0 in.
Hair, Eyes: Black, Blue
Body: Average
Ethnicity: White
Religion: Catholic
Politics: Liberal
Education: Some College
Income: $50,000 - $75,000
Job: Military
Smoke: Don't Smoke
Has Kids: No

junkmail:
Hello,my name is captain mark am new to this site and I was check friend on here and I saw your profile is so lovely to me that why I contact so we can know each other more better you can email me on mw9338 at yahoo dot com..I will be waiting for your reply ok..
Best Regards
Captain mark

This is the lousy postage stamp pic he has on the site (just a generic image of Marine corps, where you cannot really see anything):

However, on FB he has a picture of Brian, therefore posting him here:

http://www.facebook.com/stephen.hale.108
Stephen Hale
Captain at Marines
Went to Nevada High
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Reno, Nevada

About Stephen
I'm putting myself out there. I'm single, looking for an honest, caring, romantic and fun lady who can make me laugh til my sides ache. The world is full of simple and wonderful things that I would love to experience with that special someone. I live my life with honesty, integrity, respect and believe if you look hard enough, there is good in people. I work hard at both my jobs and find it very …
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Moore Smith, mooresmith705@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:26 am

resurfaced again, on saymehi

mooresmith
- 35 y/o male :lol:
- Los Angeles, California, USA
- English, English, English
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2012-08-25 10:51:16
- ID: 86006

junkmail:

hello am mooresmith and am new in this site and i read ur lovely profile and i love to know you more and i hope you can give me your email address so that we can talk more better
hope to hear from you .
have a nice day
this is my email mooresmith705@yahoo.com
bye

with same name and email on FB, profile empty.
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Males