Jeff Miller, astonishedman@live.com, part 1

African scammers posing as military personnel.

Re: Jeff Miller, astonishedman@live.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:04 pm

Sorry to hear this...

Can you post the email addies of the associates, plus email headers? See "The Classic" in my siggy line what the latter means. Plus the email address you know this scammer by - this is important to expose here. And don´t tell him. Thanks.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby CAMELLIA46 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:59 am

this guy is known to me as MORISON MILLER
CAMELLIA46
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby CAMELLIA46 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:10 am

quote duplicate pictures removed RZ

CAMELLIA46, hello and welcome,
you don't need to quote every post here and pictures that already posted here ...there is no need to post them again
;) Do you have phonenumber or emailaddress of him? If yes, please post them

RZ
CAMELLIA46
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby CAMELLIA46 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:29 am

WOW I got the same script VERBATIM IN MAY 2010 JAN G
CAMELLIA46
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora on Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:43 am

Scammer are lazy and use scripts that they only copy and paste and spam them out to their potential victims. Because of that we always ask our members to post the first message and the first 3 or 4 emails they received from the Scammer just to get his script.If you want to post some emails, edit out your private details before you post please ;)
Please do not quote every post ;)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=5149
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=63
red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby CAMELLIA46 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:29 am

yes i have phone no's but was instructed only to contact him via text message when I wanted him it was as he wasn't supposed to have phone calls Morisons was +233543911432 and the diplomat that I had to send money to was by the name of MOHAMMED RASHID his ph no was +233549611429 do you a way of tracing these ? I was always concerned that these ph no's looked very similar also rashid had 2 emails they were, managing.gh@hotmail.com & diplomat.hassan@gmail.com ...let me know if this is of any help.....
CAMELLIA46
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:43 am

Yes, this is very important, thanks! :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:11 am

New profile on person.com

http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=4194019
USER ID: 4194019
Nickname: harryson
Name: harry
State/Region: Florida
City: Florida City

Additional pics

No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Sparks Dayne, sparks_dayne@live.com

Postby Lygia on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:59 pm

Profile at neu.de "love_trust_a_202"
51 years old, Stollberg, Germany
"Doctor"

after a short chat he wrote an email to my private ID:
"Much About Me.!!!
My name is Spraks M. Dayne.I'm 51 years Old and have no son.I got divorces with my wife 3 years ago.And the reason why i got divorces with her was because she was not stay at home always going out and having fun with friends and in fact she was not even talking very good care of me.I hate her a lot and besides,I don't want to talk about this anymore.Am a Doctor in the Military.I really like my work and that makes me feel alright.But for now,I'm seeking for my new wife....I mean a woman who can be with me forever and ever and take very good care of me etc.I from Germany in Stollberg and in fact i also have no kids and hoping to have some one day.
I am shy but outgoing, timid but strong, a loner but loves to be around people. It all depends on who I am with and how familiar or comfortable that I am with them. I am very educated, not necessarily from a collegiate accomplishment level as I am street wise and in tune with my surroundings, making me more often comfortable than anxious.I have lived a very full life, lived or visited almost every country in the world, had more adventures than I sometimes can remember, but they have all been educational and I am glad they happened and I experienced them.Writing this mail really recalls memories of the past. I really love nature. There's a little place I was so lucky to discover with my mom in the late 70's, a very small town in the White Mountains, and a nice motel up there. I have been going for a few days up there with my mother every spring, so we can spend some time together, and spend some time with nature. We go hiking and walking in the forest, go for drives through the valleys stopping and looking at the beautiful mountains, walk about the small shops in the area and sometimes buy some things. The place is called Burwell (In England), there's only one main street, with a few side streets, there must be less than 200 people living there. When you are there you can look around in any direction and see mountains. One year it was rainy much of the time, but that was not bad because the way the mist came off the mountainside was amazingly beautiful, and near the end of our stay we saw the most lovely rainbow.
I want to be with a woman who wants the family life style and understands that in order for her to have a good relationship with her partner that she needs to spend time with her partner .I understand and have no problem with my partner spending time with his friends,my idea about long distance relationship, i believe that no distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each others worth.I think confidence is the greatest asset a person can have, both in themselves and in the environment around them. I like a woman who has achieved self actualization, that is not dwelling on what happened way back when but what could happen today or tomorrow. Those that dwell in the past are not around me very long, I spot them from miles and run fast.I enjoy dancing,great conversation, intelligence, not necessarily from the academic side, but common sense and the ability to think through things. I like a woman that can carry a conversation and is not afraid to learn or to teach for that matter. I want it all and will not settle for less, but at the same time, want that person that can stop and smell the roses and appreciate the time she has on this earth, knowing it is not forever.I am a big sport fan, I do love almost all sports, but most especially golf,ice hockey,football,swimming,basket ball and baseball. Other things I like are walking or hiking in the parks or woods around my area, watching movies, reading, learning about other places in the world, cold weather and snow, drinking tea, eating chocolate. I enjoy discussion of any topic, so please let me know some of the things you are interested in? I like to walk my dogs, enjoy the beaches, dining out, health and fitness, outdoor activities, sports, movies, reading, travel and others.But,tell me how trusting are you in relationship??Etc..!!!
Have to run now...Hoping to hearing from you and knowing you better.......I hope you don't get bored about this long message..And will also like to get to see some photos of you..bye..hugs..
Take care,
Sparks Dayne."
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.200.136] Ghana, Accra

Lygia
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby TGTBT on Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:34 pm

Well I guess it's my turn now!!!! :applause: :applause:

He contacted me through Match.com as Perfectmanmiller. AM on YIM with him now!!!! :D :D
YIM is: jeffery_miller48
Yahoo email: jeffery_miller48@yahoo.com

Currently in IRAQ

Of course wanted to change to YIM right off the bat, said he is a Combat Engineer :disagree: :disagree:
Not sure what that is.... :thinking: :thinking:

I found the same photos as are already posted, green shirt is what is on Match.

Here is his Match info:

Perfectmanmiller

need love in my life

• 48-year-old man
• Tampa, Florida, United States
• seeking women 40-69
• within 50 miles of Tampa, Florida, United States
Relationships: Widow / Widower (OOPs!!!! changed ) :cry: :cry:
Have kids: Yes, and they live away from home (1) (Clark 15, lives with caretaker in Tampa) :liar: :liar:
Want kids: No, but it's OK if my partner has kids
Ethnicity: • White / Caucasian
Body type: About average
Height: 5'9" (175cms)
Religion: Christian / Other
Smoke: No Way
Drink: Social Drinker

About Me and who I’m looking for

am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest, and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in good times and in bad times as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life.

Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Sports and exercise:
• Aerobics
• Auto racing / Motorcross
• Baseball
• Basketball
• Billiards / Pool
• Bowling
• Cycling
• Dancing
• Golf
• In-line skating
• Other types of exercise
• Racquet sports
• Running
• Soccer
• Swimming
• VolleyBall
• Walking / Hiking
• Weights / Machines

Exercise habits: Exercise 5 or more times per week
Interests:
• Camping
• Coffee and conversation
• Cooking
• Dining out
• Fishing/Hunting
• Gardening/Landscaping
• Hobbies and crafts
• Museums and art
• Music and concerts
• Shopping/Antiques
• Travel/Sightseeing
• Volunteering
• Watching sports

Education: Graduate degree :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Occupation: Law enforcement / Security / Military (maybe he should arrest himself)
Income: No Answer
Languages: English
Politics: Middle of the Road
Sign: Virgo
Pets I have: Dogs

Interesting about his IP though is that it is:
168.216.31.196 which surprisingly enough comes back to the West Virginia Board of Education !!!! :-o :-o

NetRange: 168.216.0.0 - 168.216.255.255
CIDR: 168.216.0.0/16
OriginAS:
NetName: WVK-12
NetHandle: NET-168-216-0-0-1
Parent: NET-168-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Assignment
NameServer: NAMESERV.WVNET.EDU
NameServer: WVNVAXA.WVNET.EDU
RegDate: 1994-07-19
Updated: 1995-07-20
Ref: http://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-168-216-0-0-1

OrgName: WV Department of Education
OrgId: WDE
Address: Bldg 6, Room 346
Address: 1900 Kanawha Blvd, East
City: Charleston
StateProv: WV
PostalCode: 25305-0330
RegDate: 1994-07-19
Updated: 2010-10-01
Ref: http://whois.arin.net/rest/org/WDE

Guess they should have a better firewall!!!!
Will post YIM later....
TGTBT
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:35 pm

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_2VRFCMYIUJA6DHJXC7RT5WHATE
jeffery miller, 47 - Male - Fort Worth, Texas

dumb fake army guy
did he mix up Fort Worth with Fort Hood? :mrgreen:
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Paul Miller - psmiller47@yahoo.comcom

Postby janex69 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:16 am

Paul Miller

psmiller47@yahoo.com

http://www.hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3319139
paul
Female :mrgreen:
48 Years Old
From Bell, CA
I am a fun loving, caring and gentle Man, with a great big heart. I am generally a little bit on the quiet/shy side. Im a happy, friendly cuddly Lonely Man who enjoys life. I have a low circle of friends for wining and dining, trips to the cinema or theater, walks on the beach or in the countryside and cozy nights in. I value honesty, fidelity and companionship but also need space to pursue my own interests. I see my self as intelligent, with a good sense of humor and I dont take myself too seriously. I am looking for the same qualities in a woman. Looks are not important - its the person inside that matters. . Great smile, captive eyes, good hygiene and usually well dressed (unless of course I am working around the house), well grounded, and I know that being sexy is a state of mind rather than ones appearance.. I absolutely love music and movies, and I have a wide and varied taste for both.

Junk messages
You have a nice picture, i will like to know more about you. Am actually new at this looking for serious relationship. Hoping to read from you soon.
Paul.

How are you doing there now i hope everything is okay with you here is my is psmiller47@yahoo.com Hoping to chat with you soon
Paul.
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Jim Cardow - jcardow213@googlemail.com

Postby janex69 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:27 pm

Jim Cardow

jcardow213@googlemail.com

person.com profile suspended as i was baiting! :(
jm
jim
43 y.o.
London
United Kingdom
cool and simple...
My match: loving,honest and Godfearing :twisted:

Brief chat
14:11 jm: i will be traveling...
14:11 me: where to?
14:11 jm: Iraq
14:11 jm: i have to go now... send me mail on jcardow213@googlemail.com
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:58 am

also George Miller on 4ppl

I am a lovable person and willing to love the person who is willing to accept me and love me very much. An honest person, flexible, kind and a hardworking too. I am a trusted person also. If you find me attractive, then don't hesitate to let me know and I will just write you immediately. I want to meet a someone person who is honest, can understand my situation since I have a child so a good mother for my child. I seek also for a person not by age but the one who will never hurt my feelings. George_miller11@yahoo.com.

picture in green t-shirt and also this one, slightly different from previously posted:

Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby yxana on Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:39 am

[b ]More on facebook George Miller [/b]

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 1283552792

James Cardow ( MILLER (Brian, Gregg, Lesley, Lindsey, Jeffery etc...) this is a same manhave a new name on Facebook)

http://www.facebook.com/search.php?q=a% ... 0308821255

yxana
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Military scams