It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:29 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Peter Schiff

African scammers posing as white men.
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers using pictures of PETER SCHIFF

Postby janex69 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:50 am

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5446044673" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SMITH S
Location: Young America, MN <<<<<<< ZIPCODE 55555, THE SCAMMER FAVORITE! :twisted:
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:25 pm

herman20012002
* 51 years old
* Bel Air, MD
* Divorced, Man seeking Woman
* For A Date, Friendship, Marriage, Long-term Relationship, Intimacy/Physical Chemistry, Activity Partner, Email/Chat
* Logged in: 1 hour ago
* Last Update: 8/12/2010
Custody: I have no kids
Want kids: I'm not sure if I want to have children
Height: 6' 0" (183 cm)
Education: Ph.D./Postdoctoral
About Me:
I am an easy going person with a good sense of humor.I consider myself to be a very kind,caring,loving and compassionate man.Most men would not admit to things like that but if you are not honest with yourself how can you possibly be honest with anyone else.I do not believe women were put on this earth to please a man or vice verse but rather they were both put on this earth to compliment each other.Hopefully at some point I will find someone who will compliment me.I am not looking to complete someone or for someone to complete me.I am looking for someone who would like to spend time together and share common interests.If along the way we find that we are right for each other then maybe we could take things to another level.I enjoy a variety of things from attending public events to spending a quiet,romantic evening together,and also love to and also love to keep fit and like to stay active.
I am looking for:
My ideal partner is someone that I can trust with all that I am, to allow her to see who I really am and feel secure that she can deal with that. I want someone who smiles when she sees me arrive because she enjoys my company, whose presence allows me to feel secure without feeling suffocated, who lives life with a positive outlook. My ideal partner would be involved in church and community activities and family would be a priority. I would like to experience life with someone who didn't feel our careers or accomplishments were competitions, but rather successes that we celebrate together because we love and respect each other. I am attracted to a woman that acts like a woman -- not a bluffly, not a sissy, but the combination of strength and tenderness that proves she is mature and able to love (and be loved) without threatening her cherishing beauty.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:41 am

he moved to CA :lol:
[New Member]
* 50 years old
* San Diego, CA
* For A Date, Marriage, Long-term Relationship, Marriage & Children
* Logged in: 12 hours ago
* Last Update: 9/4/2010
Have kids: 1
Custody: Live with me
Want kids: I'm not sure if I want to have children
Grew up in: Trinidad & Tobago :mrgreen:
Education: Master's Degree
Annual income: Over $100,000
About Me:
In relationships, I am romantic, thoughtful, & considerate and a good friend who is devoted to those closest to me ... including my neurotic/geriatric Pug. I would characterize myself as curious, open-minded, one who communicates well, and is intellectual by nature. I have a bit of non-conformist streak and I greatly enjoy good conversations, discussions, & debates. I love to travel and experience new places & cultures, though I am not always fond of the more unusual foreign culinary delights ... like sliced beets on hamburgers (Yuck!) I’m reasonably adventurous and up for trying most things (even beets) once.Down to earth, Caribbean born,with a penchant for travel, adventure, and romance. I work too much, and don't spend enough time enjoying the finer things in life. Give me a reason to change. I find true intelligence, wittiness, and a great personality more sensuous and erotic than playing games. I'm a great cook, and you would be amazed at my diversity...but since everyone is skeptical of these ads, to find out all the other secrets requires initiative on your part. I will say this, there is nothing like cold margaritas on a deck in a South California Catina, or a glass of wine by a fireplace in a cabin in the California Rockies, or a sunset on a beach in the Caribbean...Like shooing pool to riding my Harley...great cook, and like entertaining and watching DVD's as much as going out to a fine dinner and movie after wards.
I am looking for:
woman who knows that you can't sit around waiting for things to happen. You have to make things happen.You are confident enough to handle me beating you when we play pool or go bowling. Yes, that's a challenge. I'm gonna' keep you on your toes- so you better be comfortable with that! Seriously though, I do value good old fashioned ideals. I like being with a woman who knows how to be a gentle woman, who is considerate and thoughtful and doesn't think of herself first- but knows what it is to think as a couple. The little things are the big things. Most of all I'm looking for a woman who is happy where she is, knows where she is going and knows what she wants.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:26 pm

got a twin as new member same pic as in previous post
martin20201035
[New Member]
* 49 years old
* Grand Prairie, TX
* Widowed, Man seeking Woman
* For A Date, Friendship, Marriage, Long-term Relationship
* Logged in: 1 day ago
* Last Update: 9/4/2010
Have kids: 1
Custody: Live with me
About Me:
Well,am a very simple guy , I love to have fun and laugh. . I love shooting pool and darts. I love all kinds of music and singing and dancing. I like being with friends and family and hanging out. I like taking trips and long walks, really just about anything fun and interesting.I am a very easy going, laid back person. I am very honest faithful ,caring, loving and giving. I am very passionate and very romantic.I'm secure with who I am. I am a real person, who laughs, eats, cries. Tender, yet a man in every way. Yes That means I'm stupid at times. But a teddy bear, who is romantic, loves soft music and the fireplace, candlelit dinners, walks on the beach, summer rain. I like to ski, fish, watch movies. I dance, yes I'm an addict to the dance floor, great exercise. I cook, hey I'm half German,so it also means I like to eat. If you get your own dessert, You're more than ok, you're in touch with my heart. I also bowl, my camera is a hobby, besides girl watching. He He, a stupid moment there. I hide the little boy in me, saving it for one who deserves me, for who I am.
I am looking for:
I am looking for a sharing woman, who is not afraid to be herself. A real woman who can look me in the eye and speak truth. Who likes to be given flowers for no reason. Can accept a compliment and not think her man is hiding something. Who is happy with who she is, and wants to share who she is. just be yourself.

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

wboatey@yahoo.com & paawills@live.com

Postby janex69 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:48 am

wboatey@yahoo.com

paawills@live.com

http://www.hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3295135" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
same picture
Williams
Male, 46 Years Old
From Seattle, WA
ALL ABOUT ME
I love life and enjoy smiling and laughing. I am very positive-minded, friendly, open, sincere and very giving person. I believe in true relations and I am looking for love, which will bring happiness to me and my soulmate. I am very understanding and I prefer to talk about everything, as I believe that any difficulties can be solved, if we trust our life partner and share good and bad days, supporting each other. On the deep note I am very passionate and loving, very romantic, sometimes spontaneous and playful, but stable and trustworthy. I am happy person, but there is one thing I still need to make my life complete – love.

Subject: Re: hello
Date: 09/09/2010 07:47 PM
Williams
Hello My Dear,
How are you doing today,??? this is my email address and i hope that you will contact me so that we have good communication, wboatey@yahoo.com, hope to see you there,
Cheers
Williams

Subject: Re: hi
ate: 09/09/2010 07:59 PM
Williams
My Dear this is my live email address too, paawills@live.com

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Wiliams Boatey - wboatey@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:17 am

Wiliams Boatey

wboatey@yahoo.com

email sent
41.218.224.171 GHANA :twisted:

The dumbass sent pictures of another well known face! :mrgreen:

details posted on topic http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13902" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:20 am

http://www.connectingsingles.com/free-d ... ngel01.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
caringangel01
I am a:52 yr-old man
Marital Status:Widowed

About me and who I'm looking for
About me:I am an honest :liar: and good Christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends . I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person.I am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans, sipping a glass of wine. I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. Love to entertain.
I value Gods presence in my life very much. Life is too short for games and drama, I am a fun loving Christian man who takes each day as a gift from God. I'm a kind, thoughtful, sincere, respectful person with moral virtues and Christian values. I'm a happy person, okay with being me, but it would be nice to find that special person to love, cherish, and complete me.
I'm looking for:My desire is to meet a pretty, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single woman who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness,someone who is responsible, respectful, can take care of herself,.special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally.

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

louiswaynesaint@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:30 pm

louiswaynesaint@yahoo.com

email relating to above posting
http://www.connectingsingles.com/free-d" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ngel01.htm

Message received
52 yr-old man, Los angeles Ca, California USA
Good day!
How are you doing and how is UK.. I hope you slept well last night, i know you should already be at work now.I will be leaving you with my email address . louiswaynesaint at yahoo dot com .Send me yours and i will speak to you latter when i am free work . Thanks
Saint

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:44 pm

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ref=search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Saintlouis Wayne
Education and Work
Employers United Nations High Commissioner for RefugeesJuly 2010 to present
AN INSTRUCTOR
Manchester, United Kingdom

Grad School ROCK STOCK UNIVERSITY GERMANY '79Bachelors in marketing
Faculty Of Nural Science
Marketing
Bachelors Degree

High School Cambridge High School

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:56 pm

http://www.perfspot.com/profile.asp?uid ... 16609F19C3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Saint Wayne
Male / 52
Single
UK
I am a man who love to carry hair but not too high or low and nicely cut each and everyday to look very handsome. I am about 5.11m tall and athletic .I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends . I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person.I am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans, drinking a wine as in a black silk dress,well i do prefer putting on suilt most time.Because of my working experience and my nature of job I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. Love to entertain. I value Gods presence in my life very much. Life is too short for games and drama, I am a fun loving Christian man who takes each day as a gift from God. Im a kind, thoughtful, sincere, respectful person with moral virtues and Christian values. Im a happy person, ok with being me, but it would be nice to find that special person to love, cherish, and complete me. I enjoy many things, one is singing, which I do regularly; lead member in a Praise Team and Gospel Choir.I Like Long walks admiring nature brings me much joy, God is awesome! I love to be romanced by soft music, candlelight; poetry (I write a little myself), holding hands and appreciating what a good woman brings into my life would be divine. I enjoy playing cards, board games, attending the theatre or just kicking back relaxing at home watching my favorite movies, dining out, or at home cooking my favorite meal . Family is important to me I'm one of life's nurturers. I'm also loyal, compassionate, dependable, dedicated, analytical, and light hearted.I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone who is responsible, respectful, can take care of herself, and who is employed.special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion.and also knows how to have fun but can be serious when needed.Well, as u know its patient to give a detailed introduction before we get started in this affair and moreover I am new to this online dating of a thing , if not for the fact that my close friend found his present fiancee from this site hence after my break-up I decided to come on here to see if I would have same luck. As you know quite well that on here its normal to have myriads of interested women but its my choice to choose just one ,I hope when I get to know u better it will be safe to have u as my choice ,provided u will be capable of handling the kind of mild heart I have that needs tender care.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:00 pm

sweetislove4u
[New Member] :mrgreen
* 54 years old
* Bel Air, MD
* For Long-term Relationship
* Logged in: 17 hours ago
* Last Update: 10/12/2010
Custody: I have no kids
Want kids: I don't plan on having children
Height: 6' 0" (183 cm)
Body style: Average/Medium Build
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Religion: Christian
Smoke: Non-Smoker
Drink: On occasion
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Annual income: $50,000 - $100,000
About Me:
I am fun and always full of surprises, energetic, intelligent,educated cultured,outgoing, athletic, easy going, honest, driven, sensitive, responsible warm,dependable, open minded,generous, positive attitude, family values and a great sense of humor. Someone that you would be proud to introduce at any social event. I enjoy the the finer things in life and yet I am humble down to earth and enjoy the great relationship that I have with my parents, snow white and friends.I like going to museums,I have traveled extensively and would love to travel again,I enjoy going to the movies, having BBQ's or hanging out at home reading, watching a good movie, listening to music. I am romantic and enjoy preparing a candle light dinner cuddling and relaxing. as well as trying out new restaurants. I am very well rounded and believe in a well balanced life.I am neat, clean cut, well read and love life.Ready to meet someone of substance and beauty inside and out, someone with a great attitude that is ready to share it all.
I am looking for:
Above all I'm looking for a woman with soul, insight, emotional intelligence, and a big heart to match mine.I'd like to meet someone with a similar personality to mine, someone who can be relaxed and enjoys cuddling, but who is fun-loving and has an inner fire.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:55 pm

wrote me on dating today
usual pic
William012345
widowed, 53
Houston, United States
Seeking: Women, 49-65
My marital status: Widowed
Kids: One
About kids: Not sure
My living situation: Live with kids
My job: Other
My income: Other
My education: Some college
About my education: Tell you later..
My speciality: Bussiness Administration, Mathematics, Chemistry
I speak: English, Spanish
My hello phrase: MR. RIGHT IS HERE

same profile, pic and nick on German dating site
http:/ /suchelove.de/497_Texas_dating_men.html

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Nilmar Ferguson - nilmar_ferguson@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:31 pm

Nilmar Ferguson

nilmar_ferguson@yahoo.com

http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=4162664" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
USER ID: 4162664
Nickname: skinny
Name: nilmar
State/Region: North Carolina
City: USAR Center
More about myself: I was raised in France but I travel very much (all Europe, Russia, Asia, Africa) and i like this, I like sport especially kite surfing, sailing boat, but also sking. I enjoy arts, theater, circus, and music, I cannot live without music, seaside, sun and coco trees.
I like cooking, and enjoy a good dish with a tasty glass of vine :mrgreen: : and if I'm well accompagny by a woman with a sense of humor, classy, intelligent sexy, this is paradise....
Boring people who speak alll time about themself make me sad, , and I hate lies :liar: , hypocrisy, and betrayal but this is necessary to can speak about any subject negative or positive,
I'm a gentleman, intelligent, very educated, very nice man and worker. I like fun; I love all those little things in life that give happiness

This little shit has stolen webcam broadcasts from Peter Schiff's blog and camming with them!

Image <<<< webcam still
Last edited by janex69 on Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:46 pm

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_M2XKDBITYNWJTRKQM3MM5NSJ5A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
nilmar ferguson, Male - Houston, Texas

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nilmar Ferguson - nilmar_ferguson@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:15 am

He is back with a new profile and new picture

http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=4167941" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
USER ID: 4167941
Nickname: ferguson
Name: nilmar
State/Region: California
City: Adin
Last login: Oct 24, 2010, 22:17

Return to “White Males”