DAVID WILSON, charity.dove@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.

Re: CHARITY DOVE (DAVID WILSON), charity.dove@yahoo.com

Postby ran13 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:08 am

I met him in Badoowith the name Robert L. He hasn't ask for money. he's phone numeber is 601-026-41359.it's his profile in Badoo and he email address is robert.link32@yahoo.com

Robert-50 year old guy, Webster Groves,MO
About me
I am a calm, honest, intelligent and caring man. Family life is the most important thing for me right now. I am highly educated and have a job that i really enjoy. I would like to think that I am quite a multifaceted person. I am well educated, mature, responsible and intelligent but at the same time there is a part of me that always is curious about new things and who wants to explore as much as … possible of this world. (meaning of multifaceted----make my dream comes true and am a man of my world) I have always chosen to go my own ways and making my own decisions on how to live my life, (and off-course also taking responsibility for those choices). I also am I passionate person that believe in love. For the person I love i will go through fire and ice! I will always be loyal to and respect the opinions of my beloved! My daughter is the most important thing in my life. But i still have a lot of room in my heart for the woman of my life! Personal info
Relationship: I'm single Sexuality: I'm straight Appearance: 5'9'' (175cm), 128lbs (58kg), average body, black hair and brown eyes. Living: By myself Children: No, never Smoking: Non-smoker Drinking: No Education: College/University Languages: English (Native) Work: Engineering. I have a reasonable income

ran13
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:04 pm

vtari011@yahoo.com
lives in Southfield, Michigan
from Berlin, Germany :mrgreen:
I am very intelligent :lol: ambitious and attractive. I am 5'9' tall,Graye hair (where?) with green eyes. I have a pretty face and full-figured body to go with. I am a Self employed by profession,. I am outgoing. I like to kiss, hug and touch. I also like a woman who is not afraid to express her appreciation for her blessings, with me being one of them.
I like new challenges and i love to try new things. Love to travel, keep my bag packed at all times. Very spontaneous. Will call up and say "let's go" for any reason (or no reason) whatsoever. Love to dance. I consider music and dance a beautiful expression of the soul. Love movies, fine-dining, music, a long walk, museums and beauty wherever it occurs.
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

vtari011@yahoo.com

Postby torild on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:50 am

12:55 AM): helo, valente..
(12:55 AM): how are you?
valente trenti (12:56 AM): How are you doing?
valente trenti (12:57 AM): I am fine and you?
(12:56 AM): i am fine..,
(12:56 AM): where are you?
(12:56 AM): I'm alright and it's so nice to have you online..........What is your name?
(12:57 AM): my name is xxxx
valente trenti (12:57 AM): So xxxx How old are you?
(12:57 AM): i am 59..
(12:58 AM): originally norwegian, and live in spain
valente trenti (12:58 AM): I'm 55 of age. and i hope the age diffrent's is not a problem to you?
(12:58 AM): no, not at all..
valente trenti (12:58 AM): And i am originaly from Germany, and live in USA
valente trenti (12:59 AM): How tall are you?
xxx (12:59 AM): 168 cm
valente trenti (12:59 AM): I am 5'9''
xxxx (1:00 AM): what do you do for living?
valente trenti (1:00 AM): And what collor is your eyes and hair? I have green eyes and gray hair
xxxx (1:00 AM): i have green eyes.., my hair is dark blond, with highlights at the moment..
valente trenti (1:01 AM): That is lovely
xxxxx(1:01 AM): where do you live in the states?
valente trenti (1:02 AM): Nc
valente trenti (1:02 AM): What do you do for a living?
(1:02 AM): i am a retired nurse,, my time is free..
valente trenti (1:02 AM): oh that is nice
valente trenti (1:02 AM): Do you have kids?
(1:03 AM): and you, what do you do?
(1:03 AM): do you do, sorry..(1:03 AM): yes, i have two, a boy and a girl..
valente trenti (1:03 AM): I use to work for a construction company but i was laid off few weeks ago, But i have some intervew for another contract
valente trenti (1:03 AM): I do not have any kids at all
(1:04 AM): do you work abroad?
valente trenti (1:04 AM): Yes i have traveld to canada, England, And some part of africa
valente trenti (1:05 AM): And you? have you traveld abroad?
T(1:06 AM): yes, a lot. i have been two times to kenya and yanzania.., i voluntered in an orphanage in nairobi for a few months..,
(1:06 AM): tanzania
(1:07 AM): and the far east,,malaysia, thailand..., Korea, japan..,
valente trenti (1:07 AM): Do you live alone?
valente trenti (1:07 AM): and yes i do live alone
(1:08 AM): i live alone too,,
T(1:08 AM): wjich part of africa have you been to?
valente trenti (1:09 AM): I was at Gana
xxx(1:09 AM): which..., sorry..
(1:09 AM): ghana, did you work there?
valente trenti (1:10 AM): But now, i am having another offfer for to do a contract for the mother less ophanages in nigeria. but i am still thinking about the constract if i am to accept it or not
valente trenti (1:11 AM): have you been to Nigeria before? i heard that it is a bad contry
(1:11 AM): no.. i havent been there.., and will not go there.., what orphange is it?
valente trenti (1:11 AM): and will not go there?
(1:12 AM): no.., a lot of crime.., not safe, at least for a woman..
valente trenti (1:12 AM): Please tell me about it
T(1:14 AM): i dont know much about Nigeria.., i just read in the news.., but for sure there must be good things , and good people there yo, when i worked in Norway.., i had a lot of nigerian friends, nice people..
valente trenti (1:14 AM): Oh ok you scareMe (1:14 AM): what's the name of the orphanage?
(1:15 AM): i , sometimes, donate moeny for helpless kids..
valente trenti (1:16 AM): Well,it's a local small orphanage company... i am going there to construct a building for them... i feel bad for those kids and if i have all the money in the world, i will have them all taken care of
valente trenti (1:17 AM): I dont like to see kids hurt or not eating when it is needed, And i also need a good woman with a good heart to be by my side, sorry i'm not that educated so i may make mistakes in what a type
(1:17 AM): is it possible to donate money now?
valente trenti (1:17 AM): ?
(1:18 AM): yes.., do they have any bankaccount?
valente trenti (1:19 AM): You send it trought western union to them or money gram.
valente trenti (1:19 AM): I have talked to one of there manager there in nigeria his name is Mr Badejo
(1:20 AM): ok.. and which adress is it possible to send it to?
(1:20 AM): I am serious.
valente trenti (1:21 AM): wait let me look up the information and i will have it emailed to you, hold on
(1:24 AM): ok., i will wait.

this is the first chat with valente treinti , i am waiting for his e.mail and ip adress.., he is on facebook, says he is german, but live in Usa...
no, i am here, my internet connection broke down, i am sorry,,
valente trenti (1:54 AM): Oh ok then
valente trenti (1:54 AM): So did you get the information?
valente trenti (1:54 AM): So did you get the informations i sent you?
Me (1:54 AM): have you sent the mail? my mailadress is Removed@rocketmail.com
Me (1:54 AM): no.., i did'nt, can you pls send it to my mailadress?
Me (1:55 AM): and how much money is needed?
valente trenti (1:56 AM): ok. but you have to let me know when you'r sending the money? or are you sending it tomorrow?
Me (1:56 AM): tomorrow the postoffice is closed, but monday i can. How much?
valente trenti (1:57 AM): what time is it over there?
Me (1:57 AM): it is 1:56 am
Me (1:57 AM): what is your time?
valente trenti (1:57 AM): what?
valente trenti (1:58 AM): time is it there?
Me (1:57 AM): yes..
valente trenti (1:58 AM): 19:58
valente trenti (1:59 AM): Tonado Viers
City......Ikorodu
State...lagos
zipcode...23401
country...Nigeria
Me (1:59 AM): ok.., can you pls tell me how much money is needed? i am able to help out quite a lot..
Me (2:01 AM): my hesrtmis soft when it comes to kids..
Me (2:01 AM): my heart
valente trenti (2:02 AM): More ophans comes in everyday, so is what i heard, but the contract i am going out there to do is close to $70.000 thousand dollars.......So it's what ever you can help with you should do, and remember not to make promise of what you can not do, that is why i used the wold honest
Me (2:02 AM): i am a honest person
valente trenti (2:03 AM): I hope you also have a good loving heart? to love your man? i am looking for a woman that will love me for who i am and not the type that will lie to me or hurt me?
valente trenti (2:03 AM): How long have you been single?
Me (2:03 AM): i have been single for 2 years
Me (2:03 AM): have you been married?
valente trenti (2:04 AM): And i have been single for 4 years, and i was also married for 30 years but no kids comes out of it
valente trenti (2:05 AM): how long was your marriage as well? and did you get the information i gave you writing down?
Me (2:04 AM): what happened to your wife?
Me (2:05 AM): yes.., but can you send it to my maiadress, pls?
Me (2:07 AM): my marriage lasted for 20 years..,
valente trenti (2:08 AM): she was having sex at my back with my so called best friend.
valente trenti (2:09 AM): and why are you single? i canot seams to be able to get into my yahoo email for some reasons. i am having problem with it.
Me (2:08 AM): i am sorry to hear that.., to be cheated on, it hurts..
valente trenti (2:09 AM): I fainted when i saw them, and i was taken to the hospital
Me (2:09 AM): oh.., that is bad..
Me (2:10 AM): you can use my hotmail as wll, Removed@hotmail.com
valente trenti (2:11 AM): yes it's
Me (2:10 AM): pls try.., it is easier to have it all on mail
valente trenti (2:12 AM): Oh ok then, i'll try that, but also, how much will you be sending and what time? so that i can get the MTCN number from you and have it given to them to go and pick it up
Me (2:12 AM): i can sen 3000 usd
Me (2:13 AM): i'll send it as soon as the postoffice opens on monday, at 10:am
valente trenti (2:14 AM): Postoffice?
Me (2:13 AM): what is mtcn nmbr?
valente trenti (2:14 AM): you have to send it from westernunion
Me (2:14 AM): ys, this is a smal town, they have wu there
valente trenti (2:14 AM): Wait let me locate one for you
valente trenti (2:15 AM): have you ever send money from western union before?
Me (2:14 AM): yes, i have,,
Me (2:15 AM): to an orphanage in ghana
valente trenti (2:15 AM): And you dont know what MTCN is?
Me (2:16 AM): no.., i know i have to have a secret question.., it is a few years ago.., i have forgot..
Me (2:17 AM):
valente trenti (2:18 AM): So you will need to give that to me and i can have it send to them to pick the money up, beside, Western union is 24 hours i wonder why they dont open tomorrow?
valente trenti (2:18 AM):
Me (2:18 AM): it is sunday.., nothing is open here before monday
valente trenti (2:19 AM): Ok..
Me (2:19 AM): it is open from 10 am till 2 pm..
valente trenti (2:21 AM): and also, why are you invisible
valente trenti (2:21 AM): ?
Me (2:21 AM): here? i have no photo..
Me (2:21 AM): you will find me on facebook..
valente trenti (2:22 AM): You have just one picture on FB?>
Me (2:22 AM): no.., many..
valente trenti (2:22 AM): Anyway, what type of man are you looking for?
valente trenti (2:23 AM): And who is xxx
Me (2:22 AM): a honest man.., a caring man.., a man who will take me for what i am
Me (2:22 AM): my friend.., why?
Me (2:23 AM): have you been in touch with her?
valente trenti (2:24 AM): nop i just saw someting in your profile and it also show's her name that all
valente trenti (2:24 AM): i dont know her
valente trenti (2:24 AM): And i have never don that as well
Me (2:24 AM): ok, good.., just send me the details on mail, and i promise you i will send 3000 usd..
valente trenti (2:27 AM): Yes i will send it to you before we finish talking
Me (2:27 AM): will you sensd it to hotmail, or my yahoo? i will print it..., it is easier for me to do that..
valente trenti (2:29 AM): i am trying to do that now...But why is a preaty woman like you single?
Me (2:29 AM): i have needed my time alone to get over that terrible marriage..
valente trenti (2:30 AM): and may i aske why did your marriage ended?
Me (2:30 AM): many things, he cheated on me..., basically the sme experience as you have had, i understand you so well..
valente trenti (2:31 AM): That is very bad and i dont want that type of woman again in my life
Me (2:31 AM): we can have a good time, you and me.., Valente..
valente trenti (2:32 AM): I just want to love and be loved as well
Me (2:31 AM): yes, so do i..
valente trenti (2:32 AM): Yes that is true, because i never believe you can be single
Me (2:32 AM): why? i couldnt run into a new relationship aftr this marriage.., i had to find myself..,but now i am ready..
valente trenti (2:34 AM): Not that i mean you'r telling me lie, i dont think anyone tells me lie if they dont give me any reason not to believe them
valente trenti (2:34 AM): I am only saying when i saw your profile, and i saw that you'r so preaty
valente trenti (2:35 AM): And now when you said you'r single, i am so suprice i guess i am the lucky guy??
Me (2:34 AM): yes, you can be.., i am a honest woman..
Me (2:35 AM): you are a very handsome man.., a man i would like to love..
valente trenti (2:36 AM): Ok that is nice
valente trenti (2:36 AM): Thanks and you'r very preaty as well
Me (2:36 AM): can you give me your e.mailadress? i can send you some photos..
valente trenti (2:37 AM): oh ok that will be lovely
valente trenti (2:38 AM): but cant you put it on here? so we can be looking at it while we chat?
valente trenti (2:38 AM): accept it
Me (2:38 AM): i dont know how to do it. if you send me a mail.., i will reply with a photo..
valente trenti (2:39 AM): ok here is my email
valente trenti (2:39 AM): vtari011@yahoo.com
valente trenti (2:41 AM): ok i have just send the ophans manager to email you his information and i think you may get it soon, because i cant get into my yahoo email for some reason, let me know once he sent it
Me (2:40 AM): no.., i need an e-mail with all info,, pls..
valente trenti (2:42 AM): yes the informations will be what he will send to you
Me (2:41 AM): now?
Me (2:42 AM): just a minute, i will try to sen dyou an email.., get back to me.., see if you can..
Me (2:44 AM): ok?
valente trenti (2:45 AM): Ok Angelvalente trenti is typing...
ArialBookman Old StyleCourier NewGaramondLucida ConsoleTahomaTimes New RomanVerdana8101214182436

Removed 2 email addresses and changed username to "Me" - Ralph
torild
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: vtari011@yahoo.com

Postby torild on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:54 am

from the motherles
From: Tonado Viers <motherlesophan@yahoo.com> Add to Contacts
To: Removed@rocketmail.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Miss removed thanks for the help you want to reder to the motherless kids, may the lord God help you in all your way's here. is the information you will need to have the money send

Tonado Viers
City......Ikorodu
State...lagos
zipcode...23401
country...Nigeria

Text question..... Do you believe God is able :liar:
Answer......Yes
torild
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby torild on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:58 am

Received: from [41.155.116.191]
Subject: from the motherles
To:Snip!
torild
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:37 am

IP 41.155.116.191
Lagos, NG

@Torild, good that you got the IP
here the mass mail he's generally writing ...
Hello there, i like your profile and i will like to chat with you... please let's chat on my IM wich is vtari011...It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end..vtari011@yahoo.com

would you have checked the pic on SD, you had realised that he's here lol

Merged. Thanks for looking it up. F
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

vtari011@yahoo.com

Postby torild on Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:55 am

Dear Miss Tthanks for the help you want to reder to the motherless kids, may the lord God help you in all your way's here. is the information you will need to have the money send

Tonado Viers
City......Ikorodu
State...lagos
zipcode...23401
country...Nigeria

Text question..... Do you believe God is able
Answer......Yes

i had a long chat with this guy.., sayong he is german, , lives in america.., bit will be a building constructor in Nigeria , costing 70 000 usd, i lost my ineternetconnection.., also the chat i had with him.
torild
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

vtari011@yahoo.com

Postby torild on Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:04 am

Trimmed header down to the essentials...the bare necesseties, the simple bare necessities...F.

Received: from [41.155.116.191]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mis thanks for the help you want to reder to the motherless kids, may the lord God help you in all your way's here. is the information you will need to have the money send

Tonado Viers
City......Ikorodu
State...lagos
zipcode...23401
country...Nigeria

Answer......Yes
torild
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Valente Trentini 18 February at 07:28 Report

Postby torild on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:58 am

Valente Trentini 18 February at 07:28 Report
Hello there, It's nice to be on this site, today is my first day here at the site and i dont know much about it, i like your profile and i will like to chat with you... please let's chat on my IM wich is vtari011 i will be waiting to here from you there now.. And also, i hope you'll agree with me that,Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.. IM me or send me a message to vtari011@yahoo.com so i can send you my picturs and all about me. please kidnly reply only to my email address as i can not read any message here as a reply for some reasons

this is the message he sent me on fb 18 feb. i had a long chat with him last night.., but unfortunately i lost it , because my internetconnection was very bad.

He says he is german, living in usa.., divorced. ( his wife cheated on him with his best friend.., and when he saw this.., he fainted and had to go to hospital )
he also said he would go to nigera.., ( guess :lol: he's already there..,) and build a home for orphans. The cost is 70 000usd , i told him i could help out with 3000 usd.. :lol: .., and it should be sent via Wu or moneygram,.., of course. its the same man as shown on the photo, boldheaded, grey hair.., whatever is left of it.., handsome.., yes.

Dear Miss xxxx thanks for the help you want to reder to the motherless kids, may the lord God help you in all your way's here. is the information you will need to have the money send

Tonado Viers
City......Ikorodu
State...lagos
zipcode...23401
country...Nigeria

Answer......Yes
torild
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby torild on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:16 pm

from the motherles

Dear thanks for the help you want to reder to the motherless kids, may the lord God help you in all your way's here. is the information you will need to have the money send

Tonado Viers
City......Ikorodu
torild
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby torild on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:33 pm

]from the motherles

Tonado Viers
City......Ikorodu[/quote]
Dear thanks for the help you want to reder to the motherless kids, may the lord God help you in all your way's here. is the information you will need to have the money send

Tonado
state: Lagos
zipcode: 23401
textcode. Do you believe God is good ?
Answer: yes.

i had a long chat with this guy alst night, but lost it all, he now uses th name valente trenti.., apparently from Germany.., lives in usa.., but should go to Nigeria to.day.., the chat went on and on.., until i managed to get out of him that he was a building contractor.., and would be in lagos to construct the home for the orphans. the cost of the building was 70 000 usd.., i told him i would donate 3000 usd :lol: , he asked me to send it through WU.., tomorrow at ten am. Of course i am not doing it.. :applause:
not neccesary to say more, it was all a lot of bullshit.., love.., marriage.., he'd been cheated on , after 30 years of marriage.., his wife had sex with his best friend.., and he caught them , and fainted, and had to go to hospital.. :lol: ,
He sent me a mail on fb.., Valente trenti, is the name he uses there..,
torild
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Steve Brown - steve_brown2o@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Hoverspot
UserId=3334849
steve
Male, 50 Years Old
From Centreville, AL

HI
My name is Steve am from wisconsin just new on site hoping i could see someone to call mine, someone told me there a lot in here on hi5 then i hook up with your profile that really sound interesting like you and i were looking for the same thing in common, please let me know how serious you are and get back to me maybe we can make it up together here is my private mail steve_brown2o@yahoo.com hope you dont mind, it would be my pleasure reading from you agian.
Steven Be mine
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

John Williams - john_williams198228@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:59 pm

http:/ /w ww.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5445713286
Williams Y
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:03 am

steveclarckson@yahoo.com
Steve Clarckson
works Texaco (Operations)
widowed
from Indianapolis, Indiana
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Carr - richcarr36@yahoo.co.uk

Postby janex69 on Thu May 05, 2011 9:08 pm

casualkiss
feebleman
Steart, United Kingdom
50-year-old single male

spam
Well I am man ready and I am looking for my best friend first then where ever it takes us from there. People say I am classy, well maybe I am, if I am ,that is a gift from above, you do not inherit class you earn it through the years.I am an open and honest person that says things from the heart and I do believe the heart is always right.It hasn't failed me yet.The gift of Listening:You must really listen.Don't interrupt, don't daydream, don't plan your response.Just Listen.Love is patient,love is kind,love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude.It does not insist on its own way.It is not irritable or resentful,it does not rejoice in wrong doing,but rejoices in the truth.It bears all things,believes all things,hopes all things,and endures all things.Always be yourself and original is ALWAYS worth more than a copy. NEVER TAKE SOMEONE FOR GRANTED HOLD EVERY PERSON CLOSE TO YOUR HEART BECAUSE YOU MIGHT WAKE UP ONE DAY AND RELIZE THAT YOU'VE LOST A DIAMOND WHILE YOU WERE TO BUSY COLLECTING STONES. A FRIEND SHOULD BE MATHEMATICAL. THEY SHOULD MULTIPLY THE JOY, DIVIDE THE SORROW, SUBTRACT THE PAST, AND ADD TOMORROW. CALCULATE THE NEED DEEP IN YOUR HEART. AND ALWAYS BE BIGGER THAN THE SUM OF ALL THEIR PARTS. ONLY YOU CAN BE THIS KIND OF FRIEND TO ME! ARE YOU ?????? Come on open up don't be afraid I will not break at least I do not see a label on me saying handle with care LOL. And I promise I do not have a pin in my boots LOL that is a joke. i love phone conversations too.you can send me your phone number. we can cht on yahoo msg,mine is richcarr36@yahoo.co.uk or msn richcarr2010@hotmail.com
Cheers, Richard
Last edited by janex69 on Thu May 05, 2011 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Males