It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:11 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Christopher Williams - christopherheartofgold@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
On A Mission
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby On A Mission » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:02 pm

Christopher Williams contacted me through MySpace and I will update if I can get him to respond to my IM. email: christopherheartofgold@yahoo.com In his message below he used two of the three wife stories, maybe his mum died of breast cancer. I guess he is looking for the big pity party since his children also died in the auto crash.

MySpace PROFILE:
myspace.com/chris_will00

Christopher Williams
51 / Male
Albany, New York, US

COPY OF MESSAGE:

My motive: I will like to start my message by commending on your profile. You have a very nice profile, you look cute, mature and beautiful. My profile is not yet fully updated because I am a new member of this site but I will like to tell you all about myself here in this message. My name is Christopher Williams; 50 years old, 6"1' tall, brown eye,light brown hair. I live in NY New York Albany,12201. I work as an Independent Seashore/Offshore Oil and Gas consultant.I am successful in my career.I am down to earth,kind,good hearted and a good listener. About my past relationship: I married the girl I have been dating since I was 16years old. She was the first girl in my life because I am a one man woman.I lost her and my two son's and daughter to a fatal car crash in Las Vegas, Nevada. It hurts a lot but time heal it all. I decided to love by dating a lady I met at a Concert .We later get married.She hurt me bitterly when I caught her on bed with my best friend(Tom) making love.I divorced her because of this. This hurts me so much because I trusted and confided in Tom so much until he betrayed my trust. I have been working so hard without thinking of woman since I divorced my second wife. Though, I am so successful in my career but I am bored and unhappy. I own a house and I live all alone. I don't have any friend since Tom betrayed my trust. What captivated my heart about you My search stopped when I opened your profile. You are so cute,mature,beautiful and i will like to know you more because something in me is already telling me that you can be my soulmate.All we need is time and things will work out our way. Even though we are far apart, we can make this work. Mutual understanding is the success of a relationship.I don't believe that distance and age can be a barrier to destined relationship. We can make it work. My Promises: I can't promise you that dark clouds will never hover over our lives or that the future will bring us many rainbows.I can't promise you that tomorrow will be perfect or that life will be easy but I can promise you my everlasting devotion, my loyalty,my respect,my wealth and my unconditional love for a lifetime. I can promise that I'll always be there for you,to listen and to hold your hand,and I'll always do my best to make you happy,and make you feel loved.I can promise that I'll see you through any crisis,and hope with you,dream with you,build with you,and always cheer you on and encourage you.I can promise that I'll share my dreams my world,and every aspect of my life with you.I am not here to play with your emotions.I am here to make things real with you. Are you the one for me? Please contact me through my chat id (christopherheartofgold@yahoo.com) . I really hope to hear from you soon Whisper from, Chris.
We are here to help you free of charge
but there are charges to keep this site running.
If we were able to help in any way,
a small donation would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You

>>REAL FACES OF SCAMMERS<<[/b]

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

misskate.skelton
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Christopher Williams - christopherheartofgold@yahoo.com

Postby misskate.skelton » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:37 am

I just heard from this guy today. But today he is Val Smith. Below is the myspace but I also chatted by yahoo im. His email address is gorgeray@yahoo.com I am enclosing also photos he sent during the IM. Same man as previous post.

Myspace profile: http://www.myspace.com/435977742" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Val Smith
Male
52 years old
United States

My motive
I will like to start my message by commending on your profile. You have a very nice profile, you look cute, mature and beautiful. My profile is not yet fully updated because I am a new member of this site but I will like to tell you all about myself here in this message. My name is Val Smith; 50 years old, 5"9' tall, hazel eye,Brack hair. I live in Dllas,TX ,i work as an Independent Seashore/Offshore Oil and Gas consultant.I am sucessful in my career.I am down to earth,kind,good hearted and a good listener.

About my past relationship.
I married the girl I have been dating since I was16years old. She was the first girl in my life because I am a one man woman.I lost her and my only son to a fatal car crash in Las Vegas, Nevada. It hurts alot but time heal it all.
I decided to love by dating a lady I met at a concert.We later get married.She hurt me bitterly when I caught her on bed with my best friend(Alex) making love.I divorced her because of this. This hurts me so much because I trusted and confided in Alex so much until he betrayed my trust. I have been working so hard without thinking of woman since I divorced my second wife. Though, I am so sucessful in my career but I am bored and unhappy. I own a house and I live all alone. I dont have any friend since Alex betrayed my trust.

What captivated my heart about you
My search stopped when I opened your profile. You are so cute,mature,beautiful and i will like to know you more because something in me is already telling me that you can be my soulmate.All we need is time and things will work out our way. Even though we are far apart, we can make this work. Mutual understanding is the sucess of a relationship.I dont believe that distance and age can be a barrier to destined relationship. We can make it work.

My Promises
I can't promise you that dark clouds will never hover over our lives or that the future will bring us many rainbows.I can't promise you that tomorrow will be perfect or that life will be easy but I can promise you my everlasting devotion, my loyalty,my respect,my wealth and my unconditional love for a lifetime.
I can promise that I'll always be there for you,to listen and to hold your hand,and I'll always do my best to make you happy,and make you feel loved.I can promise that I'll see you through any crisis,and hope with you,dream with you,build with you,and always cheer you on and encourage you.I can promise that I'll share my dreams my world,and every aspect of my life with you.I am not here to play with your emotions.I am here to make things real with you.
Are you the one for me?
Please contact me through my E-mail gorgeray@yahoo.com. I really hope to hear from you soon.

From,
Val

On A Mission
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Christopher Williams - christopherheartofgold@yahoo.com

Postby On A Mission » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:53 pm

I just found this picture of Christopher Williams christopherheartofgold@yahoo.com in my files along with the picture posted in my post above. It is the same email address but the pictures are not the same as the post by misskate.skelton

We are here to help you free of charge
but there are charges to keep this site running.
If we were able to help in any way,
a small donation would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You

>>REAL FACES OF SCAMMERS<<[/b]

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

josh wylson

Postby janex69 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:33 am

ON PERSON.COM

A scammer who revealed himself!!!! Ive been hounding this Mugu for ages without getting much information (no email im afraid) , then he popped up on cam!

First profile (now deleted)
WYLSON
josh
44 y.o.
Chicago
United States
(Users time in IM chat showed East Asia)

second profile
http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=3458537" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
USER ID: 3458537
Nickname: cool
Name: cool
State/Region: Negeri Sembilan
City: Nilai

damn it..he removed this picture!!!

Now he ended up on cam!!! (accident or intentional...not sure!)

00:58 cool: hey
01:02 *: why did u take the fake picture off the profile??????? eh ???? SCAMMER????
01:03 cool: Your father
bastard
01:05 cool: how old are you?
01:05 cool: aren't you old enough to stay away from here?
idiot
01:06 cool: u dont even have a cent anyone could scam
01:07 cool: wretched ass hole
01:08 cool: Am sure u are the scammer here bastard <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< typical scammer reaction! :mrgreen:
01:08 cool: where is ur cam?
01:08 cool: fool

No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: josh wylson

Postby janex69 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:35 am

Now see what he has reverted to!
http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=3458537" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Duplicate pics Deleted AN

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:38 am

screen capture of profile with both pictures!! :mrgreen: it looks like he is stealing cam videos of his victim and using them! What a shame person.com saves the last two videos broadcast and puts them on a profile when the profile pictures are hidden!! :mrgreen:

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:36 pm

Now on myukdate
http://www.myukdate.com/review/profile/1283245309.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
henryloyal
Their chat up line:
I look for a serious relationship

In their own words:
I am a conservative, easy going and cheerful man, committed to my family and very understanding. I am a man of integrity and I live a simple and a humble lifestyle. I am also God fearing :twisted: and I see people for who they are. I consider myself an honest man. :mrgreen:

They are looking for:
I am looking for a caring, loving and gentle lady that lives a simple lifestyle and is ready for a serious relationship.

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

mikeldaren@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:02 am

mikeldaren@yahoo.com

182.63.54.198 MALAYSIA Routing

He is back on person.com!

http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=3910934" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
USER ID: 3910934
Nickname: Mikel64
Name: Michael Daren
State/Region: United Kingdom <<<<<<<<<<<<<< his chat user time is same as Malaysia!!! :liar:
City: Deptford
Last login: Aug 2, 2010, 06:52
Broadcasted: Aug 2, 2010, 06:48
More about myself: I am a 46y.o Polish but I have been living in London for the past three years. I am widowed with an 11y.o son whom is living with his nan in Staffordshire. I am friendly, down to earth and loves to meet new people. Dont like selfish people. If you would like to be a friend, just drop me a line.
Details: Looking for that special person for something serious. A lady who is loving, caring and understanding. Someone that will accept me for me not for who she wants me to be.

straight to the point in chat

06:37 Mikel64: do u have msn Jane?
06:45 Mikel64: mikeldaren@yahoo.com

still using the same stolen video clip on cam!!!!!

note his "user time" is 7 hours ahead from the UK time stamp in chat mode!.....MALAYSIA!!!!! :twisted:

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:30 am

mikeldaren@yahoo.com
182.63.54.198 MALAYSIA Routing

additional picture sent by email

yahoo profile
Michael Daren
Male
Young America, Minnesota <<<<< the scammer favourite!!!! :twisted:

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:59 pm

On Oasis dating
http://www.oasis.com/en/member.cfm#profile&bryanvvv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(you will need to be a logged on member to use link)

bryanvvv
Kampung Johor Lama
Negeri Johor
Malaysia
About Me
Male 43 Malaysia :twisted:
I am simeple man lovely and caring get to know more

profile main picture as previously posted
plus (edited child out)

SCOOBYDOO
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SCOOBYDOO » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:47 pm

I met this guy on mate 1(profile now deleted) and I am still in contact with him I have been emailing him since April I cannot believe I have been so naive. But I can see the evidence with my own eyes he has sent me all the photographs that are posted on here and more besides. He claims to be a business man from Burnage in Manchester who is working in Nigeria he is now supposedly in Dubai and in 2wks time plans to come home to meet me in my dreams, he has so far asked me to pay for flights and hotel expenses, he now wants to envolve me in some property deal he has in Malaysia the story just keeps getting better!!!!

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Henry Nickelson - nickelsonhenry@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:02 pm

Well Scoobydoo!...he gets everywhere!!!!

Henry Nickelson - nickelsonhenry@yahoo.com

Again on Oasis!
Henryloyal
Male 51 United States :lol:
I am conservative, caring and gentle. I am also simple and adventurous. I live a quite lifestyle and need someone to come into my life and brighten it up. I spend my time working and I am quite successful. I like reading, watching movies, going on site seeing and traveling.

Message received:
Henryloyal says:
If you think you'd like to get to know a little more about me, send me a message back on (nickelsonhenry@yahoo.com) and we can take it from there. My name is Henry

SCOOBYDOO
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SCOOBYDOO » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:57 pm

Is there anyway we can team up to catch this creep stop him hurting anyone else?

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:05 pm

it's Malaysian police who is supposed to catch him. We cannot, we are not authorities, no matter how much we team up ;) we can only warn other victims.

though if we lived in 19 century in some muslim country we could team up and stone him, or smth.. :twisted:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

SCOOBYDOO
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SCOOBYDOO » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:17 pm

This is the 4th person who has tried scamming me are there any nice guys out there? I have reported everything to police but no one is interested

Return to “White Males”