scammers with pictures of Sgt Aaron Ramos, pt 1

African scammers posing as military personnel.

scammers with pictures of Sgt Aaron Ramos, pt 1

Postby Myra on Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:52 am

this topic grew too long and is locked now. Please continue here:
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=51425

pictures are stolen from Sgt Aaron Ramos

from my favourite hunting ground
never thought he’d write back as the contact lies more than a month back
and he’s no longer on that site
letter below: IP 172.130.119.156; AOL :evil:

Hello xxx,
Good morning to you, how are you doing this beautiful morning? Thanks for writing me.
Here is little about me.
I am Col.James Smith; I was born and raised in Key West FL . We later on moved to NYC, NY. in the mid-1970 and I was a graduate of Woodbridge High School. I entered the military service through Rutgers university’s Army ROTC program. I served on the faculty of the United Sate Military Academy at West Point and the National war college in Washington , DC . I am a 53years old man will be 54 in some months to come. I lost my wife some yrs back and in an auto crash with my first born Mark by name. I am left with a boy by name Alex. He is 10yrs old and he means so much to me. He is the apple of my eyes. My best friend has being taking care of him ever since I have been out of the country.
I work for the US Military as an Air-force man. I am presently in Victory camp, Kabul Afghanistan, conducting combat operations and for peace keeping, working with the US Military. My work really specify on Leader of men, freedom fighter and defender of the faith :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: . I have been in the service for 24yrs now. I only have some few more Special assignments to carry out, and few more months to spend here, after which I will be finally due for my retirement.
I am hoping to apply for my final Leave soon, all work and no play, so I can get time to see my Friends, and also see my darling son Alex. Loving woman to make a happy home with. It’s been long I have last felt the touch of a loving partner. I think work and some other related issues are the factors that have been keeping me off from making up a good happy home with a loving woman.
I hope and pray that I get my Leave soon, so I can have the good chance to achieve my positive aims. Life in Afghanistan is interesting and full of fun :cry: , as we do get to see and meet new things each passing day, although it’s more of a risk as well, but I think I have my faith in God for better safety and protection.
I will really love to start a good communication with you, and also see what life got to offer us both. Be safe and always stay out of troubles.
Looking forward to read back from you soon.
Remain forever blessed!!!
James.

I gave him a last chance :D

To col.james_smith01@yahoo.com
From me-myself-and-I
Opened 2010/08/22 , 11:12:06am (
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41.220.68.4:57214), (41.220.68.5:30048)

for a quiet similar contact see viewtopic.php?f=3&t=27755

not found on any other network
googling the email address
you'll find him reported as scammer with a similar letter and the same email address

yahoo avatar: same pic as posted
yahoo profile: Col.James, Male – Illinois
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Raymond - sgt_raymond.mark17@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:35 am

Mark Raymond

sgt_raymond.mark17@yahoo.com

On person.com
http:/ /person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=4003812 (Profile suspended) - TE
USER ID: 4003812
Nickname: raymond
Name: mark
State/Region: Florida
City: Florida City
(no picture on profile)

person.com 'chat'
00:28 raymond: hello you want to chat
00:32 raymond: am us..am working with us army
00:33 raymond: you have yahoo addy
00:35 raymond:

email sent
IP: 41.217.65.17 Nigeria (Lagos)*
am mark raymond from Us /fl working with Us army,i divorced some years ago....i have a lovelly daughter her name is laura, can i no you please, am searching for true love and the honest faithful woman that will not here for gam

yahoo avatar
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Raymond - sgt_raymond.mark17@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:44 am

http://www.myspace.com/544488161
Raymond Mark
Raymond
45 / male
pic not on SD
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anthony Ramos, gramos160@yahoo.com

Postby Pinky on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:48 pm

Another piece of sh*t impersonating a soldier. His crappy format:
I should start by saying sorry for not responding to your email almost immediately ,i have been busy with work engagement and hadn't no time and to try any form of communication,though i have not created time for any form of relationship before but due to my military career,i promised to put in all the time i have now since i am retiring soon as my call signal is due..Haven learn little about you from ur profile,i still hope to learn more ....who knows where it will leads us to...lol!! sounds hilarious but true too......Am really pleased to read back from you ...i have really busy lately becos we had bad days especially amongst our road walk patrol marines....am originally am english columbian..my mom is a columbian and my dad is an English columbian man.I lived in UK during my elementary and childhood but my adulthood in the Columbia before moving fully to the states.I have once stayed in Texas for a while before i got a place to rent and lived in Phoenix,AZ for the past years due to due to my kind of career because i plan on buying a house after retiring.I am willing to settle down now after my retirement and i want to have a life partner and not just the casual thing as i am older than just that in my life again..and so far i have been making a lot of progress with my retirement proceedure I have not made any friends due to my kind of work and with little time in the outside world....Well right now i am not around at the moment, im in military camp/base In Iraq at the moment serving the country.. im going to be leave here and be back immediately my call ends in 2 months or less cause i am waiting for confirmation from the management department!might not take up to that 2 months though because am due already.. who knows? and i dont mind paying a visit when i am back if things work out between us.Well i must tell you that i really admire your profile and i really want to know you better as well and if we get to like each other, things can change for the better for us if you know what i mean.lets just keep contacting ourselves till i am through here and finally meet and see each other..i really love to make people laugh ,i love the outdoors very much and i enjoy going to exciting places like the beach going to the movies stuffs like that and i really enjoying meeting exciting people though being a long time since i involved in one. well lets just keep contacting ourselves.i will also like to have your phone number if you dont mind so we keep the conversation going as i am willing to relocate if it permits to do so when am back and willing to settle down finally after my retirement which is at the corner.i am not interested in the physical appearance but what one is made of and what is inside of that person to offer......i don't want to go to that in details about my family yet as it makes me cry when i talk about it but when we get to know each other more and more i will share it with you..i would not mind relocating for a good reason as i don't like it where i used to live before and my rent there will due for another payment at the time of my arrival so i may stop paying since i am planning on a better place of my own but have not decided where to have it yet...I was married with no kids..I was in a marriage for 8yrs before i lost my wife to cancer of the lungs ..I hope you are having a wonderful time there.Have a nice time ahead...i look forward to reading from you and to know more about you too and i attach some of my pic for you.and Lest I forget, I am 5'9 in height.

Thinking Of You

Anthony Ramos

IP, probably a UK cell:
inetnum: 92.41.132.12
netname: H3GUK
descr: Mobile Broadband Service

His pics:

If your question isn't answered in the FAQ, please message a green Moderator or red Admin. We need to know.
Pinky

Bookmark and Share

Scammer but no request yet

Postby jgb on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:55 pm

I am certain I am dealing with a Nigerian scammer. I got him to send me an e-mail and his IP address is Nigerian. He is using the picture of a fellow in the Army and that is disturbing. I met him on match . com and have been talking to him for over two weeks. He told me how much he loved me within 3 days. Now he hasn't asked for a thing and I keep waiting for that. The question I have since he has a Nigerian IP can I post him on this site or do I need to wait until he actually asks for something. He is back on match and I'm hoping nobody gets played by this guy.
Thanks
jgb
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer but no request yet

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:58 pm

Post him now!!
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anthony Ramos, gramos160@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:27 pm

Pinky, how dare you??? :lol:
he's mine :love: :love: :love:
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer but no request yet

Postby jgb on Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:34 pm

This guy contacted me on match . com by IM. I can't recall his original alias on match but he is back on there with
heart_is_free602 50 year old from Tampa Florida. Of course he asked me to get off of match immediately and only wanted to IM on messenger.
My contact calls himself Master Sgt David Ramos who is in the Army and based in Basrah (spl?) Iraq. He has been in the army for 18 years and is due to retire in 3 months. Told me he loved and cared for me almost immediately. He did web cam me but the picture was very choppy and he said he was only allowed to do that one time because he would get in trouble with his CO. I am now wondering if they copy web cam video just like they do pictures. It is disgusting that they are using pictures of our men in the military. As far as I know this person may have already given his life for his country.
Anyhow, he has a 15 year old daughter named Robin. His has been divorced for 5 years and both of his parents are dead. He is an only child and is very lonely. Robin lives with the mother and he will live anywhere I want to live...ha. Additionally, he can't put a decent sentence together unless he cuts and pastes it and when I asked him about football teams in Florida he was clueless.
His IP address is 41.218.246.125 and his e-mail is d_msg.ramos@yahoo.com. He has not asked for anything but everything else so far totally fits the scam.
I'm posting the pics he sent to me.
Thanks

jgb
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Col. James Smith; col.james_smith01@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:41 pm

sent me a flirt :lol:
AaronArmy
[New Member] :mrgreen:
* 49 years old
* Matawan, NJ
* Widowed, Man seeking Woman
* For Marriage, Long-term Relationship
* Logged in: 1 hour ago
* Last Update: 9/9/2010
Have kids: 1
Custody: They are far away
Want kids: I'm not sure if I want to have children
Height: 6' 1" (185 cm)
Body style: Average/Medium Build
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Smoke: Non-Smoker
Drink: Never
Education: Master's Degree
Annual income: Average
About Me:

Am Aaron im 49 years :D .a USA army officer am a faithful person.but now i am in Iraq because of my rank and i have been here about 12 months now and i left less then 2 months to come back home.. i have one son called kelvin :mrgreen: who lives with my care taker she look after him he is 10 years old now.i really like him alto and also proud of him am the STAFF SARGENT MAJOR in the army .i have been in the army for the past 27 years and will be come home soon as am ready to retired...
I am looking for:
am looking for some one who will share my life and also understand things easily.i want some one who don't get angry easily i don't drink or smoke,am a Christian..my goal of dream in life is to find the one who will be with me and love forever and ever.i dislike lairs and disrespected people. i also like does who are faithful and respectful.what is dream about at night is to be with the one who will stick with me and i always know that my dream will come true hop to meet the good ones here...
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:58 pm

http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5446449323 (Profile no longer available) - TE
Bobbey B
Music: classical,hip pop ,jazz and any good music with good tunes but i really love gospel musics
Movies: i like romance movies,inspirational movies,horror movies
TV: cosby shows and news as well as cartoons
Books: i really love to read inspiration books as will as novels .i really like the books of rick warren and joyce mayer
Sports: i really like car race,atletics,football and handball
Interests: i will love to have a woman who is kid,good,beautiful,and easy going person to live all my life with and also love to the end of my life,a woman who will love me for who i am not what i have and i will also love her for who she is not what she have,i want a woman who will really be there for his man in times of troubles.
Dreams: my dream now is to have a child to replace with my lost son :cry: and also call that child as my own even though i have an adopted son, more i pray that God will give me atrength to help the poor and also one day bring up ophanage home one day
Best Features: i really shy at the first time that i meet you but when time passes by i will really get to use to you and that will go and also love to share with friends
About Me: i am an easy going man and really like to make my woman to be my best friend infact everything to me.i am a hardworking man who have also save in the army for so many yrs but will be home soon,i am very kind,good,humble and submissive to anybody and really like to smile alot and also love to make friends but friends that will not give up in times of trouble,am also jovial at times and love to learn from peole and never under rate and look down upon anybody.

2 images omitted as posted here plus this one
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:20 pm

@Janex
you can have him hunny
decided not really my type :mrgreen:
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:07 pm

But what a HUNK!!!! :sick:
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby coachsamantha on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:33 am

Col. James Smith is also Sgt. Aaron Amos... sniperjar83@yahoo.com. He claimed to be serving in Iraq until Operation New Dawn, when he was reassigned to the oil regions of Nigeria. His IP address puts him in Norway.
coachsamantha
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:41 am

Hello and welcome,
do you have more information about him that isn't posted yet? (different pictures, phonenumber...etc.)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=5149
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=63
red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:48 am

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=5149
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=63
red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to Military scams