scammers with pictures of Sam Talbot

African scammers posing as white men.

scammers with pictures of Sam Talbot

Postby nodumbass on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:29 pm

ashleycrough@live.com

if this man contacts you on tagged or any other site avoid him at all cost,
he claims he is a french man living in london and is a construction engineer. He says his mum and dad have died and was brought up by his great aunt, who is also dead.
he writes to u all the time and it is normal intermate conversations and asks if u have eaten etc all the time, he will also ring you off a mobile number which if u google is a german landline.
he then says he is going away on business to nigeria and he gets either shot or stabbed, he then asks you to go to his house in london to collect money and send it him, then if u dont he asks u for ur's. he is very persistant and has also got a british old lady that helps him by ringing u for some reason and verifies who he is. she will contact u after he cant prove who he is by doing something normal like ringing from a british phone box... please stear clear of this guy ... i have also contacted all the women i found on his msn account ( bit of hacking lol)and warned them. someone who he had scammed before told me the same happened to him on a gay site
nodumbass
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: ashleycrough@live.com

Postby IceFM on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:45 pm

By Pic 1 we fall over Sam Talbot, Edited out full victim´s address. F. He's the owner of the Surf Lodge in xxx.
Sam Talbot (born December 27, 1977) is a Sicilian-American chef from Charlotte, North Carolina, best known as a semi-finalist on Season 2 of Bravo's Top Chef, eventually placing third. Talbot returned to Top Chef for the episode "Four Star All Stars" with Elia Aboumrad, Marcel Vigneron, and Ilan Hall. Talbot and the other three were defeated by Season 1's Tiffani Faison, Harold Dieterle, and Stephen Asprinio.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sam Talbot

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:28 pm

Thank you for posting and researching this scammer using this innocent man´s pics :)

I don´t know if we have any official policy about this on romancescam yet : IMHO we should better not post the full postal addies and websites of non-prominent original owners of the pics... just to prevent fanmail from irrational vics, I mean, who haven´t yet fully grasped the concept of Nigerian mass mail love scams, that it is Nigerian scammers massmailing anyone whose email they find using this innocent and unknowing owner of the original pics and his identity or any made up name, in order to massmail money requests after pretending a love relationship via chat and emails.

That´s only my own POV. But we know how few people read the FAQ and understand the disclaimer above where it´s written in big and fat letters that the owners of the pics are i n n o c e n t and deserve no hate mail at all; they are also victims of Nigerian scams and we try to educate about this here. In fact, an increasing number of the real people in the pics (professional models, everyday people, business owners..) are putting a link to romancescam.com on their site stating they have nothing to do with any of those money scams.

Whatever people chose to do about scam education, IMHO the postal addy, phone number and website of non-prominent people ought to be edited out (which is what I have done above).
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:46 pm

I agree Frumpy - Images are stolen and abused by scammers.

The person in the stolen photograph is also a victim of these scammers.
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

Click here > Online safety
The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:37 pm

Picture 1 is already reported here into (Link provided to this thread - Merged) - Victor Morris using stolen pics of Sam Talbot

Picture 2 is also Sam Talbot… http:/ /www.people.com/people/article/0,,20215772,00.html.
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers using stolen pics of Sam Talbot

Postby Bix on Wed May 29, 2013 5:06 pm

NETLOG
rapidbadger36
online male - 33 years, United Kingdom

Image Image
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix

Bookmark and Share