Languages: English
Education: High School
Area of study: Costa Rica :D
What I do: Busniess owner
Annual income: Over $100,000
Education: High School
Annual income: Over $100,000
About Me:
'm a very fun loving easy going man that enjoys the little things. However, I would like to take things slowly and build a good friendship. I'm very loyal and affectionate. But most importantly I have a great sense of humor. Once you let me into your life you'll find me very infectious in terms of fun and a good guy to hang out with. I can promise you that we will have a warm and friendly acquaintance in the beginning and could possible grow in to something special. So, feel free to drop me a line.
I am looking for:
I need a partner who can stand up to me in an argument and express herself (that statement does not mean that I want to argue, but if it does happens fine.lol.) I want to be with a woman who wants the family life style and understands that in order for her to have a good relationship with her partner that she needs to spend time with her partner . I understand and have no problem with my partner spending time with his friends,my idea about long distance relationship, i believe that no distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth.

Message sent : 09/01/2010 05:55 AM
Hello xxx...
How are you doing and i am very happy to hear from you.. you can also send me a mail on a.hammond85@yahoo.com.I will send you a mail about my self to your in box and i hope you will mail me back and tell me more about your self too..
Alle :lol:
who's that?

Hello xxx,
How are you? I am so happy to hear from you, and would be honored to keep writing to you in the process of getting to knowing each other better. I am very happy reading to knowing everything about you, It really meant a lot to me. Friendship is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first but keeps you warm for a long time.
It's been two days and a half now since I joined online dating and just about to figure out what this site really looks like. I guess your experience over there has been very interesting.
Would like to say a little about myself, I'm a very fun loving easy going man that enjoys the little things. However, I would like to take things slowly and build a good friendship. I'm very loyal and affectionate. But most importantly I have a great sense of humor. Once you let me into your life you'll find me very infectious in terms of fun and a good guy to hang out with. I can promise you that we will have a warm and friendly acquaintance in the beginning and could possible grow in to something special. So, feel free to drop me a line.
As you know already, I am looking for a long term relationship. Eventually, I want to be married one day (this is really important to me). I am the type of person that I put my partner's feelings before my own in most instances.
I am always trying to please my partner and make her feel good about herself. My ideal partner would be someone who is honest, faithful, compassionate, affectionate, romantic, has a sense of humor, someone who is always down to earth, and someone that not only can I talk to freely but she must be able to express her feeling to me as well. I want a partner who is going to try to bring my spirits up when I am down and out. I am very protective of my son/family. I would say that my personality is never dominating and I do get jealous.
I need a partner who can stand up to me in an argument and express herself (that statement does not mean that I want to argue, but if it does happens fine.lol.) I want to be with a woman who wants the family life style and understands that in order for her to have a good relationship with her partner that she needs to spend time with her partner . I understand and have no problem with my partner spending time with his friends,my idea about long distance relationship, i believe that no distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth.
I have a Son and he's Kelvin and only 8 years will also be turning 9 shortly, I lost my wife 5 years back die by Cancer and I've been single since with my Son.
I am a big sport fan, I do love almost all sports, but most especially golf, ice hockey and baseball. Other things I like are walking or hiking in the parks or woods around my area, watching movies, reading, learning about other places in the world, cold weather and snow, drinking tea, eating chocolate. I enjoy discussion of any topic, so please let me know some of the things you are interested in.
Have to run now and attend to my Son before I catch up with the long and hectic traffic. Hoping to hearing from you and knowing you better ...
Take care and have a wonderfulday
Allen

would have been a somewhat nice letter, yeah German roots :lol: :lol: :lol:

... but when it comes to the horrible health issues in his family , wife died ... cancer
... my husband died due to alcoholic abuse 14 years ago
so we can build up an honest relationship as we have so much in common :kissing:

his message received: from [98.158.123.231]
Hostname: 231.123.158.98.client.dyn.strong-in21.reliablehosting.com
ISP: Black Oak Computers
Organization: Black Oak Computers
State/Region: New York
City: New York

no yahoo avatar
yahoo profile: Allen Hammond, Male - Los Angeles, California
wow hit a newbie :applause:
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Allen Hammond ; a.hammond85@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:54 pm

Hello My dear xxx

How are you doing today? Is a Pleasure reading your emails and i know that you really want to know more about me, well i will tell you all that you need to know about me.. OK..Its nice to hear from you once again how has life and work been with you?Hope all is well with ..I really am impressed in you and very am interested in you too...I i wish you a safe trip to ZZZ.I wish i was having the right woman of my life some day to travel out with here.

Well,a little bit about myself..Life is good at this point..I feel I'm very blessed person.Family values are very important to me.I been very blessed with loving parents and I lost them long time ago.I hope some day I'll be able to give the same love to someone that my parents had for each other maybe more than what they had..I'm in good health and physically fit and I do exercise every morning.I like riding my Bike a lot, and i do that often.. But i also drive a lot too...

I enjoy traveling and learning different cultures. I been to the United Arab Emirate,South Korea,Japan,China and Portugal for business transaction.I do deals in the exportation of cars that I supply to my clients in various part of the world.Honestly and caring always a plus. And if you ever need a smile.I will always keep an extra one with me.I am shy but outgoing,timid but strong,a loner but loves to be around people.It all depends on who I am with and how familiar or comfortable that I am with them.

I am very educated,not necessarily from a collegiate accomplishment level as I am street wise and in tune with my surroundings,making me more often comfortable than anxious.I have spent a lot of time alone for being widowed for 3 years now.I think confidence is the greatest asset a person can have,both in themselves and in the environment around them.
I like a woman who has achieved self actualization,that is not dwelling on what happened way back,but what could happen today or tomorrow,a respectable woman who is willing to commit to a relationship after we spend time getting to know each other to see if we share enough in common.I don't have any major preference towards race,age or body type.Sounds all too common,right?More than anything I am looking to meet a mature woman who is at the point in her life where she is looking for a long term committed and monogamous relationship.It would be nice to meet someone who is faithful and is looking to meet someone who is faithful.

I believe in treating a woman with respect and dignity.I expect the same in return.I am tall and handsome with a good job,making tons of money to cater for myself and my family/well my business, Am into import and Export, mainly German cars...I am kind hearted and I am told, I will make a nice partner.Those that dwell in the past are not around me very long,I spot them from miles and run fast.I enjoy dancing,great conversation...

Well born in Costa Rica, to my Italian dad and Costa Rican Mom, so kinda have a spread background, and Ooh i do have an Accent too.typical of the Asian and south American type.. i hope you don't get bothered with it..

Well dear, i like to do lots of things, if it does not hurt anyone am OK with it, i like playing the Video Game, with my son, and also like planting flowers and all that, i love lots of things and i know as time goes on, you will know all that i love to do..

My favorite color,Yellow, Green,i like the Spanish, Italian, and great American foods...I like action, comedy, Drama, and Romantic movies, don't really have any Favorite actor/actress, if the movie is good am OK with it.

Well time to ask questions.......So tell me more about your past relationships?How did it go and what are you looking for now in a relationship partner?I would like to know what type of work you do?Are you interested in pursuing this relationship with an open mind?
How long have been dating online?What is your typical relationship like? What type of man do you see yourself having a relationship with?How much do you like pet? Specifically dogs?Dear i wish to have some pics of you in my mail later on if you don't mind..
Well i think is OK for now,and i wish to hear back from you soon.. Kelvin say's hi OK..

Take care and have a wonderful Flight.

Allen

captiom: allanandson

Received: from [98.158.123.179]
ISP: Black Oak Computers :evil:
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:28 pm

found his second profile :mrgreen:
Marcus5A6A
* 49 years old
* Oxford, MD
* Widowed, Man seeking Woman
* For Long-term Relationship
* Last Update: 7/28/2010
Custody: Some live with me
Want kids: I'm not sure if I want to have children
Height: 5' 8" (173 cm)
Body style: Average/Medium Build
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Smoke: Non-Smoker
Drink: Socially
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Annual income: Will tell you later
About Me:
I'm very simple good and independent person. I am loyal, affectionate, genuine, sensitive, positive, with good excellent family valuable and romantic, attractive outgoing person. I enjoy spending time just relaxing, traveling swimming, gym, listening to good music, watch sports, good conversation, well educated, VERY generous, gardening, I definitely think that life is for living..I'm looking for a honest woman with real sense of humor, very independent, affectionate with good and excellent family valuable, very romantic, caring trustworthy opening minded, generous passionate and easy going
I am looking for:
I am interested in meeting a lady who is interested in a serious and committed relationship and should the relationship work well I would like to settle down with her. I would be interested knowing everything about her. I would like to only meet a woman that is faithful, mature, responsible and trustworthy

second pic already posted
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Micheal Smith, msth1960@yahoo.com

Postby Lygia on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:49 pm

Micheal Smith, msth1960@yahoo.com
at neu.de: smith_a_766
51 Jahre, verwitwet, Notar, 166 cm
Ich wohne Hannover, Niedersachsen (Deutschland)
Ich suche eine Frau im Alter von 42 bis 70 Jahre
„Am new at this site looking for some one who is honest caring loving and understanding to spend the rest of my life with..am not here for sex am here looking for some one who is faithful.“

„Hi, My dear one XXX, I am very happy to write you this letter,how are you doing my dear one, I hope everything is okey with you my sweetheart....Hope all is well with your day and everything you did today....hope it was nice and great for your day....i was very happy to get your dear mail....I was waiting for your mail for long time....XXX...I hope you will try and open the yahoo massager or download it on your computer....please remember everything you do in this earth....it must be God first...you know with God all things are possible...my dear i wish to tell you more but i really dont have much time with me....please try and reason up and create a yahoo account so that we can talk and get to know each other....i really enjoy your letter and everything you said in it...please take very good care of your self for me....waiting to hear from you once again......many kisses and much respect to you and regards to your love one.......... babe......have some pics for you
your incoming friend to be Smith Micheal
i rEaLLy cAre..
IP: 41.218.234.13 Ghana (Accra)

duplicate picture removed RZ
Lygia
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Carl Coly, goodpassion@live.com

Postby Lygia on Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:55 pm

chattet with me on neu.de, profile is deleted, then wrote to me this:

Hello XXX
I am so glad writing you this mail and also i hope that you will understand all that i am going to tell you about my self so that you can get to know me that well ok because to me Friendship is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time.
It's been some days now since I joined this site to figure out what this site really looks like.l guess your experience over there has been very interesting.Would like to say a little about myself,I'm a very fun loving easy going man that enjoys the little things. However, I would like to take things slowly and build a good friendship. I'm very loyal and affectionate. But most importantly I have a great sense of humor. Once you let me into your life you'll find me very infectious in terms of fun and a good guy to hang out with. I can promise you that we will have a warm and friendly acquaintance in the beginning and could possible grow in to something special.....I have a son and he's Marvin and only 9 years will also be turning 10 shortly as you already know,I lost my wife some two years back,she died of cancer of the blood i hope you know what i mean and I've been single since with my son.Writing this mail really recalls memories of the past.I really love nature. There's a little place I was so lucky to discover with my mom in the late 70's, a very small town in the White Mountains, and a nice motel up there.
I have been going for a few days up there with my mother every spring, so we can spend some time together,but as life and nature i lost her some years back,both my parents are past. We go hiking and walking in the forest, go for drives through the valleys stopping and looking at the beautiful mountains, walk about the small shops in the area and sometimes buy some things. The place is called North Woodstock(In England), there's only one main street, with a few side streets, there must be less than 800 people living there. When you are there you can look around in any direction and see mountains. One year it was rainy much of the time, but that was not bad because the way the mist came off the mountainside was amazingly beautiful, and near the end of our stay we saw the most lovely rainbow. Last time we visited,we were lucky enough to go hiking on an early morning and see a moose, we thought at first there were two very tall people ahead of us on the trail, but as we came closer it was a HUGE moose with very tall horns, he was strolling down the trail and stopping here and there for a nibble. We watched him for a short time, then wisely turned around and took a different trail.
I am looking for a long term relationship. Eventually, I want to be married one day (this is really important to me). I am the type of person that I put my partner's feelings before my own in most instances.I am always trying to please my partner and make her feel good about herself. My ideal partner would be someone who is honest, faithful, compassionate, affectionate, romantic, has a sense of humor, someone who is always down to earth, and someone that not only can I talk to freely but she must be able to express her feeling to me as well. I want a partner who is going to try to bring my spirits up when I am down and out. I am very protective of my son/family. I would say that my personality is never dominating and I do get jealous.I would want to be her everything and she mine.. I want the WHOLE package.. A friendship that grows into the ultimate loving/caring/passionate relationship that one only dreams of.. I don't want to just live with someone, I want someone I can't imagine living without.. I hope that makes sense.. I guess I'm searching for my missing piece to my puzzle.. I'd want my woman to match on all levels..
Professionally I have a great job, which I love, I do deals in power plants and cables that I do supply to my clients both inland and overseas. This work has make feel so proud because it has taken me to some nice and great countries, well if I don't brag I have been to most past of Asia, Europe and almost all the States in America but I hope to get to other places I have not been before.I really like my work as I get to work from home, make good money, and can't imagine another job.
I need a partner who can stand up to me in an argument and express herself (that statement does not mean that I want to argue, but if it does happens fine.lol.) I want to be with a woman who wants the family life style and understands that in order for her to have a good relationship with her partner that she needs to spend time with her partner . I understand and have no problem with my partner spending time with his friends,my idea about long distance relationship, i believe that no distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each others worth
I am a big sport fan, I do love almost all sports, but most especially golf,ice hockey, basketball and baseball. Other things I like are walking or hiking in the parks or woods around my area, watching movies, reading, learning about other places in the world, cold weather and snow, drinking tea, eating chocolate. I enjoy discussion of any topic, so please let me know some of the things you are interested in.
Have to run now and attend to my son.Hoping to hearing from you and knowing you better.....There are some pictures also hope you like them and will also be waiting to see yours as well ...thanks a lot for your little time you shared with me..
Take care
Carl and Marvin

X-Originating-IP: [41.218.253.83] Ghana (Accra)
To: XXX
Subject: RE: Hello XXX
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 22:54:58 -0400

Lygia
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Carl Coly, goodpassion@live.com

Postby duckhunter on Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:13 pm

A dangerous one.....his descriptions of the little town and countryside are very convincing, and his english is passable....but then he may not have written this particular format himself. Thanks to you, at least he can be googled now.
Help us keep scammers stupid Post his details here to warn others, then walk away without explanation. Confrontation alerts scammers & makes them change their identities...which makes all your hard work outdated. It messes with their minds if they don't know why you walked away.
duckhunter
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lygia on Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:39 pm

Yes, he is dangerous because he is so funny. If I didn`t have experiences with being scammed I would have been immediately fallen for his sense of humour. He is so witty.
Lygia
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:48 pm

we have him already in a different thread
I can't find him :cry:
and it was my soul mate some time ago on spark!

Yes you did, you found him, I merged him - Ralph :)
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frank Hall, frank_hall58@live.com

Postby Lygia on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:24 pm

at neu.de: handsome_90
51 years old, personnel director in Schwarzheide - Brandenburg
searching for woman age of 45-53
same picture as this at Allen Hammond and Michael Smith in his profile at neu.de, and he sent me exactly this picture to my email address

"Thank you for your mail and I was very happy when I opened my mail this evening to see that you have written to me,trust me , it did put a big smile on my face knowing,that we are in communication,i hope that you will love my photo am sending to you as i will love to see some photos of you and my daughter,For now, I would really love it if you can tell me a little bit more about yourself,your interest,hopes,dreams,and your last relationship.
am Sending you this email to wish you and my daughter a very wonderful evening and hope only good news to come your way and hope your night be like mine with sweet thoughts of me ..Happy belated Birthday to my daughter once again.Hugss
Frank."
X-Originating-IP: [41.210.20.43] Ghana (Accra)
Lygia
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:02 am

Scammer are lazy, they use scripts, only a copy and paste "job". Time is money......so think Scammer. It's sad but true :(
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=5149
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=63
red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lygia on Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:02 pm

Today I got this mail from "Frank Hall". He "regrets" abusing pictures from white men.

"Hello XXX,
i have regretted doing this,but anyway,i guess it will be your decision if you want to continue with me,eventhough i cant deny the fact that,what you see in me is what am really is,as you describe me as cool as a cucumber.that is my nature.well to your questions,i am a blackman,i mean i am black,i live in Africa,ghana tobe precise,well over here,things are really rough here,i mean,i dont have a job,no money,i strive to survive and do hope for a better like someday,that is why,we the african men are into doing this,at least with you white women,you understands love and will do anything for love,so we end up using white men photos in communicating with you ,then probably sometime later,we ask you for money,which most of you white women give,because you believe in this love ,and that is why,most of us use these nice photos of white men in communicating with you.
XXX,please i will want you to give me the chance to get to know me better,because i do believe,i am not a bad person,but the circumstances here push most of us into doing this.i am ever ready to tell you anything you want to know ,unless you want to get to know me ,really ,because i like you as a person,because i feel you are sweet and we can be happy together if you really want to meet me in person.without telling you no lies again..i am online now,we can meet there ,then i will tell you anything you want to know.
i guess our conversation has change to something real now.as my grandfather told me,the bad things in life that happens to us,give way for the good things to come our way :roll: ..i want to really get to know you well."
IP: [69.22.184.80] United States (Chicago)
Lygia
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:32 pm

^^Which is all new lies. If story one doesn´t "work", on to story 2. In this case, phoney truth. In other cases, they like to threat ("I will post your pics all over the web, I demand $$!"), or other forms of blackmail.
No, scammers are no nice people :(

Thanks for posting! These things are important: "are from Africa" + Chicago IP :evil:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lygia on Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:15 pm

This mail I got today. Now he uses another email address: justicej@live.co.uk

"PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME. XXX...I BEG OF YOU..
I MAY BE USING THE COMPUTER OF A FRIEND,BUT WHAT I DO ON IT ,IS ENTIRELY UP TO ME AND FOR MY OWN LIFE AND NO BODY ELSE.NO BODY KNOWS WHAT I HAVE IN MY MAIL BOX,BECAUSE IT IS MY PRIVATE BOX AND I DONOT SHARE IT WITH ANYBODY,AND WHAT I TALK ABOUT WITH ANYONE,IS ENTIRELY MY BUSINESS AND NO BODY ELSE HERE.I CAN SAY,I AM JUST A BEGINNER,AND THEY SEE ME AS A PIECE OF RAG HERE.NO BODY TAKES ME SERIOUS HERE.THAT IS WHY,I NEED HELP AND WANT TO STOP ASSOCIATING MYSELF WITH THEM.WITH THAT,I CAN SWEAR ON MY LIFE.AM THINKING OF MYSELF, MY LIFE AND MY FUTURE.BECAUSE I WANT A BETTER LIFE AND MEETING SOMEONE LIKE YOU,I DONT WANT TO CONTINUE WITH WHAT THEY DO.PLEASE IF YOU DONT TRUST ME,BELIEVE IN ME,BECAUSE I NEED HELP AND I DONT FASCINATE IN HARMING ANYBODY. I CAN ALSO SEND YOU MY PHOTO IF YOU WANT,AND KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO.AT LEAST MAY BE WITH THAT,YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM A HONEST MAN,AND NOT ONE LIKE THEM..
PLEASE I DO NEED HELP.AND NOTHING MORE. PLEASE.I WANT A BETTER LIFE FOR MY SELF.ANYTIME I WRITE TO YOU.I HAVE TO HIDE.BECAUSE IF HE SEES THIS,HE WILL SACK ME FROM HIS HOME,AND I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY TO BUY FOOD UNLESS HE BUYS FOR ME.

PLEASE XXX,I WANT A BETTER LIFE FOR MY SELF AND NO BODY ELSE.PLEASE HELP ME,BECAUSE I AM NOT A BAD PERSON,I HAVE FEELINGS,GREAT SENSE OF HOMOR,...

PLEASE,I BEG OF YOU.DONT LEAVE ME..AND HELP ME.."

X-Originating-IP: [69.22.186.85] United States (Chicago)
Lygia
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:06 pm

IP 69.22.186.85
Hostname: ip-69-22-184-80.nlayer.net
ISP: NLAYER COMMUNICATIONS
Organization: NLAYER COMMUNICATIONS
Proxy: Suspected network sharing device.
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP
State/Region: New York

NLAYER COMM.
on list of bad IPs

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ref=search
Nana Dompe
Male
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:21 am

http:/ /www.eurofriend.ru/en/face/benjamin44
Login benjamin44
Full Name Benjamin stallone --- not Sylvester??? :mrgreen:
Birth Date/Age 15 November 1961 (48 y.o.)
Current Location UNITED STATES, Florida
Gender Man
A few words about myself I am very honest and caring, i love to meet new peoples and also love playing with kids, i like playing golf on my leasure time and also walking hand to hand on a beach side with someone i love.
Registered 19 October 2010 08:58
Last seen 19 October 2010 09:43
Status Newbie
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to White Males