It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:12 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Peter Sizzler - petersizzler@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:21 pm

RPO is Sgt. Thomas Hueckstaedt

Peter Sizzler
petersizzler@yahoo.com

Had 2 scam profiles in my archives from person.com featuring the same picture (both now banned)

yao1
babe
50 y.o.
Hall
Australia

coolman
samuel
49 y.o.
Cross Timbers
United States

Picture reappeared in this Hoverspot profile
http://www.hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3317988" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
peter
Male, 48 Years Old
From North Ridgeville, OH
I have worked in the US ARMY for 13 years now and have seen life to the fullest. Love is all that matters as nobody knows the time. i am just gradually getting back on my feet again after i lost my wife 2 years back. I am an outgoing and outspoken person

spam message
I think you have created a space in my heart to contact you.You have a charmy face. I would love to start something interesting within both of us by chatting and exchanging poems and loving words. Are you single? Please write me and add me to your messenger so we could have a way of talking to each other regularly. Hope to hear from you soon.
petersizzler at yahoo dot com
i am online now.
peter

CANT GET AN IP FROM THIS MUGU! :(
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Peter Sizzler - petersizzler@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:45 pm

Peter Sizzler: ohh baby am in afghanistan now
Peter Sizzler: been there for 2 months now
Peter Sizzler: would go to the states by december for xmas

Email received at last!!!.... :thinking: not what I was expecting!
IP 186.69.140.249 Satnet Uio Cable Modems Quito Ecuador :-? :-? :-?

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:58 pm

It's likely to be a proxy, but it's not listed on Google.

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:29 am

sorry for my late respond :D I received this today

Von Peter Sizzler <petersizzler@yahoo.com>
An
Datum 22. November 2010 21:07
Betreff Hello
Gesendet von yahoo.com
Unterzeichnet von yahoo.com

Details ausblenden 21:07 (Vor 1 Stunde)

Thank you for taking out time to write me. I would love to get to know more about you too. Can you get a yahoo messenger as we can talk more on the messenger.

Peter

General IP Information
Hostname: 249.186-69-140.uio.satnet.net
ISP: Satnet Uio Cable Modems
Organization: Satnet Uio Cable Modems
Proxy: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region: Pichincha
City: Quito

Latitude: -0.2167
Longitude: -78.5
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =72&t=5149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=18&t=63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:33 am

wow!!! Ecuador popped up again!!!! :applause: Old friends!!! There ARE few Nigerians who are really in Ecuador.

I am moving it to open, this is a mugu, and I think Pinky and I even know WHO it is. ;)

at least he is still in Ecuador and didn't manage to move further North. :applause:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:48 am

this is him:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=27987" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 8&start=15" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (as a female)

Received: from [186.69.140.249] by web113418.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;

Hi xxx,
Good morning to you and how was your night? I am just checking your email now and also wish to inform you that your first donation training assignment package has been shipped as of 11/18/2010 through USPS first class mail service and it will deliver to you at your address within 2-3 business days.

Please note that you are going to get noted immediately a cash deposit has been made into your account.Please don't be inquisitive so much yet okay. As you are going to recieve a lots of payment soon with USPS first class mail as mentioned above. Reply back or come online if you got the chance now or later. Have a nice working day.

Peter

name - peter nosa Amadin <== again SAME name. I think this is his real name.
Address - 49, Av Brazil, Edmundo carvajal
city - quito
country - Ecuador.

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Pete
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pete » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:22 pm

Uh oh.....

http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-512420.0.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And a lot of posts at various places asking about the free visa to ecuador. It looks like Nigerians can get a free 90 day visa to Ecuador. Wake up call for Ecuador.

Have any money requests to be sent to Ecuador popped up, yet?
Never send money to somebody you only know from the internet, or phone calls!

Please support this site

The Wild Geese
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Wild Geese » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:27 pm

OMG! They are invading every places whenever they get the chance to get inn! :evil:
You give them a helping hand, they will take everything! :twisted:
Deny them the visa, they will call you racist! :evil:
If you don't give them a helping hand, they will call you heartless! :evil:
Deport them, they will say you are unfair! :evil:
What can we do with these kind of people? :thinking:
RS help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
Nothing wrong of being an Engr. as long as you are real. :-)

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:34 pm

Uh oh.....

Recent chat
Peter Sizzler: i got one daughter
Peter Sizzler: my daughter is 17 years old
Peter Sizzler: she is in Ecuador right now ..south america
Peter Sizzler: she is there for her spanish school of theology

I wonder where this will lead................?

I'm taking bets!

Evens: College Bills
2-1 Lost phone
3-1 Hospital Bills
5-1 Air ticket home
10-1 Broken Computer

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:20 pm

...second email and now I'm his "sweetie" already :D

Von Peter Sizzler <petersizzler@yahoo.com>
An
Datum 23. November 2010 19:33
Betreff Hello
Gesendet von yahoo.com
Unterzeichnet von yahoo.com

Details ausblenden 19:33 (Vor 38 Minuten)

Sweetie i dont know much on these computers too but when i got a messenger..I only logon to http://www.google.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and i typed yahoo messenger download.That is how i got mine and i guess it will be the same in yours. I cant wait to hear from sweet heart.

186.69.140.249 same IP like yesterday
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =72&t=5149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=18&t=63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:23 am

yes, and not even once. Like I posted above, we know this guy, and he always asks money to be sent to Ecuador in the name of Peter Nosa Amadin. I guess in Ecuador it is not as easy as in Russia or Nigeria to get MTCN with a fake name, so he is forced to use his real name, and it is always the same.

I wish there was a way to notify authorities in Ecuador about the criminal activities of Nigerian Peter Nosa Amadin.. :(
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

SGM
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SGM » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:14 am

I am a recently made contact of Peter Sizzler, stating his is overseas in the US Army Base. The contact began through the music site Jango.com. He is the second one to suddenly approach me through this site, all within the last month or less.
http://cd05.user.images.jango.com/7800/ ... 0c0_sm.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
First comment was innocent: I guess you are having a wonderful weekend with you stations?
Followed by: Yes i am enjoying my weekend. Do you mind to chat with me on the messenger? Add me on petersizzler@yahoo.com i am online now. Wish you could come on now.cheers.

Immediately, Peter introduces that he has a daughter that needs a "replacement mom", as she is torn up over their loss 2 years ago to his wife. I asked what from? Lung cancer. She is off in Theology school, in South America, would I call her and write her? Please? She needs someone to take over and he is overseas, can not be of help and she worries about him...

Since there is no harm in writing emails, I said sure, why not? Then he told me the whole line about how he is staring at my profile right now and he sees how I am the PERFECT replacement for him and Cheery. Cheery Sizzler that he gave his "daughter". I commented on how that is a different name, very unusual. I tried asking all kinds of questions, like does he have a garden? How large is it? Why is his profile coming up as "unable to display profile, it appears to be created in a language that your browser is unable to translate" and "this profile is blocked by user"? His reply to that was: I do not know what you talk of. You are the smart lady here, you should know what it means. I proceeded to give options of what it can mean, advising him that if he is a real person, then his account is Hacked and he needs to change his password immediately. I mentioned how his daughter's account also comes up the same. He was unable to tell me what was going on in that end. I asked him if being in the Army and being a sensitive person has harmed his brain? Does he have nightmares? He responded with: you realize all communications are monitored at the base? I said yes, sorry, I forgot about that...

His first email was: Baby i cant stop staring at your picture. You are so beautiful. I pray you give me your heart. I will never toy or play games with it. I will only want to grow old with you and our kids that we had already.Your picture is already in my heart.

peter

Since his profile came up as in a strange language not able to be translated by my browser, I checked his Daughter Cheery's and it came up the same. This lead me to search out the Long Email Header, but Yahoo HIDES them. Google does not and Hotmail is not hard to find, so I wrote to Yahoo Help to ask how to get that information. The response was quick and simple: open desired email, then click button on top right that is labelled "Action" and in that sub menu drop down, you click "display long header" and voila! There it is! I copied and pasted all the information there, then did the same for the daughter's account.

Since I am into computer troubleshooting and safety, I knew that IP addresses or the individual computer CAN be traced for it's general location, on web sites online. I went and found a simple one, tested it with my own IP address, then started searching each and every IP address in each header. Most of them trace to reserved IP addresses for Yahoo servers. One of course was my own IP, as the recipient. Finally, near the bottom of each header, I crossed the one called: "Originating IP" and that is the one that gave the answer of where this email came from. Ecuador! He claimed to be writing me from his post in Pakistan Army Base, but his email came from Ecuador. Cheery is to be in South America, but Ecuador was the same results for her account.

I also noticed that both use the SAME: Yahoo Verified Domain Key for a USA account (in Ecuador?!?), that both have the SAME Yahoo User ID found in the long header info. The funny part is, there is another person that contacted me first, that also uses this VERY SAME domain key and Yahoo User ID! This one was supposedly living in Alberta Canada when he started writing to me, as an Architect, leaving on a project in Thailand a couple of days after initial contact THROUGH Jango.com. This man uses the SAME Yahoo User ID and the SAME domain key! That IP was traced to a location in Thailand, while he was writing me from Alberta! Funny thing all this...it points to a BotNet in the Technical World. A Scammer Ring all using the same ID and the same Domain key that has been Hacked or faked obviously....no matter where they use it in the World!

Peter's long header info is:
Peter's Headerhttp://ip-address-lookup-v4.com/lookup.php?ip=186.69.140.249" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

From Peter Sizzler Mon Nov 15 02:12:40 2010
[Edited out unnecessary code and your real name and email address. You don't want those listed here. ;)~Pinky]
Received: from [186.69.140.249] by web113420.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 18:12:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: my latest creation

Without posting the full header, here is Cheery's info: Cheery's Email Header Info http://ip-address-lookup-v4.com/lookup. ... 69.140.249" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Received: from [186.69.140.249] by web65809.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 16 Nov 2010 10:36:46 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 10:36:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Greetings from Ontario and from your Father! :)
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1966126382-1289932606=:61869"
Content-Length: 8200

To round this all up, the same Yahoo User ID is being used World Wide by this Scammer BotNet Ring. The same "Verified Domain Key" also. The latest site of use is Jango.com. I believe they prefer Yahoo mail and messenger, as it hides the long headers AND they have the hacked/forged Domain keys/User ID "qmail 73507 invoked by uid 60001".

Pinky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pinky » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:48 am

Brilliant SGM! And welcome! Thank you for posting additional information on this creepy little Nigerian maggot who's now infesting Ecuador. Let's hope that country can learn from the mistakes of Malaysia and cracks down hard on the Nigerian scammers already there and stops making it easy for new ones to get in.
If your question isn't answered in the FAQ, please message a green Moderator or red Admin. We need to know.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:53 pm

http://www.jango.com/users/44307942?l=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
petersizzler

I have worked in the US ARMY for 13 years now and have seen life to the fullest. Love is all that matters as nobody knows the time. i am just gradually getting back on my feet again after i lost my wife 2 years back. I am an outgoing and outspoken person who loves to meet new people everyday.I am also a playful/lighthearted personality. I have also discovered I am stronger than I ever thought I needed to be or wanted to be.
I love to watch hockey and working out every day with various exercises to keep fit. I love to make friends and talk to people from all over the world. I also have a great sense of humour!!!! Music is something I really enjoy and have great interest in.

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Mark Clinton / Barry Delany - gentle_mark1@hotmail.com

Postby janex69 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:39 pm

http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=4351979" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nickname: Delany
Name: Barry
State/Region: Alabama
City: Hartford

Mark Oppong [gentle_mark1@hotmail.com]
IP 41.218.235.127 GHANA

Return to “Military scams”