It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:33 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Richard Terry - richardterry92@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:51 pm

Pictures stolen from an unnamed Australian man, Melbourne area, see pg. 24.

WARNING: SCAMMERS HAVE IN THEIR POSSESSION A RECORDED WEBCAM OF THIS MAN!! IF YOU "SEE HIM ON CAM', IT IS NOT THIS MAN "LIVE" YOU ARE SEEING, BUT A RECORDING. IF YOU ASK A SCAMMER TO WRITE YOUR NAME ON A PAPER AND SHOW IT IN CAMERA, HE WILL REFUSE, OR HIS CAM WILL "BREAK" RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT.

ALSO, THIS MAN IS NOT IN THE MILITARY! HE IS A CIVILIAN. ALL PICTURES OF HIM IN A UNIFORM ARE PHOTOSHOPPED

invites to "view webcam"..leads to a still frame![/b] :twisted:

Also
ID=165003
richardterry92
- 47 y/o male
- london, United Kingdom
Interesting script below...obvious they dont read the stolen copy&paste! If you google it ...it leads to the original profile on connectingsingles!
large man, recent amputee, right leg, below knee. happy go lucky, comfortable being me. enjoy good company, good wine, meals out, weekends away. enjoy driving my cars. love the countryside. adore my dog. i like meeting new, interesting people. i hate windy days.but i love devon, even when it's pissing down! i enjoy my life as best i can, comfort is my thing, no camping. i like to bath luxuriously every day, with lashings of hot, running water. i love clean fresh bedding. my swampy days are a distant memory. just getting ready to enjoy nice weekends away this winter. summer was rubbish! i do love hearing the logs crackle away on the fire, in a nice country hotel
open minded, attractive person who enjoys at least some of the things i do. likes good food, travel, music, animals. dont think i'd get on too well with vegetarians, i like my steaks and casseroles, and it takes a better man than me to resist the temptation of a bacon roll. someone who enjoys the outdoors, in most weathers, i like people who are naturally funny, not those who try to be. cos i'm bloody hilarious

Junk Message
Hi, How are you doing? l hope great. Well, l'm Richard Terry from UK. l saw your profile so interested, you look so young and romantic. l would like to get in touch with you also chat with you someday, please could you reach me with your email address, so we can know more about each other. you can reach me too at richardterry92@yahoo.com i am waiting to hear from you soon! take care
Richard

also uses...
larrysmith4210@yahoo.co.uk
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Gareth Jones - garethjones4u@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:58 pm

Gareth Jones

garethjones4u@yahoo.com

Seen again on Tagged

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5447539306" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Gareth L
MALAYSIA :twisted:

Junk Message
Date:November 30, 2010 at 4:30pm
Subject:hello darling
thanks sweetie. Can we please chat on yahoo messenger? Thanks baby
my yahoo is garethjones4u

garethjones4u@yahoo.com leads to
http://www.facebook.com/search.php?q=ga ... /dickensny" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Chukwunonso Dickens Arah :twisted:
Grad School Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Enugu Bachelor of Science
Industrial Chemistry
High School CollegE of the Immaculate Conception Enugu, C.I.C.
ENUGU......NIGERIA! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
And ROGER MOORE 007 as his picture!!! :mrgreen:

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richard Terry - richardterry92@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:38 pm

Another tagged profile.....Malaysia!
:roll:

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5448944337" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
bothjeff
Relationship Status: Single
Kampung Banat Syed Harun, Malaysia <<<hidden on main profile!

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gareth Jones - garethjones4u@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:27 am

Another web of deceit becoming unravelled

garethjones4u@yahoo.com leads to
http://www.facebook.com/search.php?q=ga" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... /dickensny
Chukwunonso Dickens Arah
Grad School Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Enugu Bachelor of Science
Industrial Chemistry
High School CollegE of the Immaculate Conception Enugu, C.I.C.
ENUGU......NIGERIA!
And ROGER MOORE 007 as his picture!!!
Now befriended him on FB :twisted:
Chukwunonso Dickens Arah
Current City: Immingham
Employers Networld Interop U.K.June 2008 to present <<<< no such company found on google!
Senior Data Analyst <<<<< with a sideline in scamming!
Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Image <<< Zoo Negara is in Malaysia! :twisted:

Email arahnonso@yahoo.com
garethjones4u@yahoo.com
Last edited by janex69 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:47 am, edited 4 times in total.

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

arahnonso@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:29 am

Another web of deceit becoming unravelled

Email arahnonso@yahoo.com
garethjones4u@yahoo.com
arahnonso@yahoo.com

http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=3661147" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
USER ID: 3661147
Nickname: Smudge
Name: Alex
State/Region: Lincolnshire
City: Lincoln
Last login: Dec 2, 2010, 08:14
More about myself: I am honest and loyal. I am a Senior Data Analyst with Networld Interop UK.I am looking for love on this site

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Winston Gray - winstongray16@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:51 pm

Winston Gray

winstongray16@yahoo.com

http://www.oasis.com/en/member.cfm#profile&winstongray" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
winstongray
Male 45
Malaysia :twisted:
i am here for a long lasting relationship with a loved one at a matured age
i possessed this qualities , Honesty :mrgreen: , transparency, sense of humor, loving , romantic , caring , passionate etc .

winstongray says:sorry for not replying ur msg early
winstongray says:cause i don't normally visit this site
winstongray says:So i would like u to write me through my email or add me in ur yahoo as winstongray16@yahoo.com

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Edward Walpole - walpole.edward@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:22 am

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5449401535" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Walpole E
Malaysia <<< hidden on profile!

To:Me
Date:January 17, 2011 at 8:40pm
Subject:Everyone needs a compliment now ...

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Anthony Maxwell - anthony_max@ymail.com

Postby janex69 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:23 am

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5451046970" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Anthony M

SPAM
Message: anthony_max@ymail.com i look forward to have a chat with you, thanks

mylove9319
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

William Bamsey - williambamsey@ymail.com

Postby mylove9319 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:42 pm

Another nigerian black scammer posting as white male in dating site, below are emails received and fake photos used by this idiot, now that I also learnt that scammer actually use footage of cam (recording others cam video and show it as if it is shown from their webcam), and i am afraid they even recorded my cam.
In short: he claimed to send a BIG GIFT parcel even filled with million cash (haha) to me, then his partner acted as a "carrier guy" called n told u this parcel was detained in Dubai and need you to send cash to redeem it.this courier company does not exist, the email ip was sent out from Malaysia, this scammer is in Malaysia using student visa to do scam business.
-------------------Below are emails from this looser----------------------------------------
Re: THE WEBSITE AND TRACKING NUMBER TO YOUR GIFTS AND MONEY BABY

i sent u 120,000 pounds too which is equivalent of RM590,000 in that confidential envelope. so pls buy me a house with RM560,000 in malaysia and keep the balance of RM30,000. thanks baby

Subject: THE WEBSITE AND TRACKING NUMBER TO YOUR GIFTS AND MONEY BABY

Hello sweetie,
Here is the Website of the delivery company that will deliver your gifts and money to you. The website is ht tp://ww" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; w.iona-express.es.tl , the username is Rohana and the password 6019666888. Track it to know when it will get to you OK. Just key in the username "Rohana" and password "6019666888" at the "Track Shipment" column, and click "TRACK/SPACE" OK. Don't forget to present your ID card on collection. Bye and call me on phone once you pick it up OK +447031862862. I love you honey

Yours,
William Bamsey

-------------below is the email sent by fake courier company --------------------
YOUR SHIPMENT/CARGO UPDATE
Iona Worldwide Express Services <enquiry-ionaworlwideexpress@eb2a.com>

Hello valued customer,

This is to confirm that we have been mandated to deliver a package from Mr. William Bamsey to you. The said package was registered with your personal information as the rightful beneficiary and will be delivered to your door step on arrival in Malaysia.

We hereby list down the contents of the package (5 designers perfumes, 2 wrist watches, 1 ipod touch screen, 5 boxes of chocolate, 2 teddy bears, 2 white gold bangles, 3 white gold necklaces, 1 Louis Huey and Dewey hand bag, 1 one white gold diamond engagement ring, 3 sets of lingerie, one I- phone, one Blackberry Bold 2, one Hewlett Packard laptop and a Confidential Envelope), please confirm if the given address stated in the website is correct.

You can also track to know your shipment location with the information listed below:

htt p://ww" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; w.iona-express.es.tl
Username: Rohana
Password: 6019666888

Thank you for using Iona Worldwide Express Services Limited for shipment and business needs. You should receive the shipment on 25th June 2011 when the delivery payment made with Banker's cheque by Mr. William Bamsey clears in our account.

For further inquiry, do not hesitate to call or email us.

Present your order number QDA5409 when calling so we may honor your calls.

We are glad to be of service to you.

Yours Faithfully.

Timothy Dean
Head (Logistics & Operations)
Blenheim Road
Lancing Business Park
Lancing
West Sussex
BN15 8UQ
Tel: +44 (0) 703 185 7871
Fax: +44 (0) 844 774 113
Website: http://www.iona-express.es.tl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-------------------------below is how they want you to send money to them--------------------------------
URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED
From: Iona Worldwide Express Services <enquiry-ionaworlwideexpress@eb2a.com>

Dear Rohana,
Your cargo is detained at (DUBAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT) because the Bankers' Cheque for £1070.00 GBP (By MR. William Bamsey) being cost of shipping did NOT clear in our account. Our inquiry indicated that there he need to sign as an open cheque before give to us and consequently the cheque was returned unpaid. Please arrange the immediate payment of the required sum of £1070.00 GBP in order to avoid incurring storage charges at the expiration of the mandatory holding period at (DUBAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT). In view of the bad cheque experience, we started to use our banking co ordinates so that you can send a SWIFT WIRE TRANSFER OF £1070.00 GBP to our Manager:

NAME: Mr. Timothy Dean
ADDRESS: Greenwich Enterprises Building. 11 Peckham Road, London SE12 5EH
AMOUNT: £1070.00 GBP

Upon confirmation of the payment of £1070.00 GBP in our Manager's name, your Cargo presently on HOLD at (DUBAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT) will be released and sent to your address.

Yours faithfully,

Mr Timothy Dean
Head (Logistics & Operations)
Blenheim Road
Lancing Business Park
Lancing
West Sussex
BN15 8UQ
Tel: +44 (0) 703 185 7871
Fax: +44 (0) 844 774 113
Website: h ttp://w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ww.iona-express.es.tl
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
below are fake photos used by this idiot, so funny is he sent me two time two different photos because he cheated too fast he forgot which photo he is using for which victims.... sick!!!

below is this idiot using another tagged id posting another photo stil using same yahoo id:williambamsey@ymail.com
------------below showing real IP tracked on email sent from Iona Express is actually from Kajang, Malaysia, that means this iona express is a fake company --------------

New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Richard Terry is also Barry Brown with id bb_brown@yahoo.com

Postby 10181946 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:22 pm

Said he is from US but is using numbers from UK and Malaysia when contacting his victims: +447925347448 (UK) +60126437536 (Malaysia). He's a bitch. Good at earning ur trust and love. Until then, he will start asking you money for different reasons(accidents, problems, money got hold in the bank). Don't trust this guy. I hope he gets jailed.

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Arnest Romeo, simplearnest@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:44 pm

person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5761353
USER ID: 5761353
Nickname: arnest
Name: romeo
State/Region: New York
City: United States Military Acade

arnest: i will love to know you more am still single how about you did you have yahoo mail i will love to know you more love you
my email is simplearnest@yahoo.com okay add me okay

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Allen Clark - allenclark223@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Sun May 20, 2012 10:49 am

http:/ /w ww.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5966716615
Allen C
Tagline: i will keep searching to found that special woman in my heart to make my dreams come true, because i believe i can still found true, love for real
thanks sweet am doing great, it nice meeting you here, my name is Allen Clark i am from United State of America New York city,but i am presently working here in Malaysia as civil and construction Engineer, please can you tell me little about you please..............?
okay sweet thank you so much, i really appreciate thanks, God bless you, here is my e-mail... allenclark223@yahoo.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Micheal Chris, michealchris109@ymail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:36 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7251651827&jli=1
Micheal C
Ethnicity: Native American

Image Image

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5972514216
Joseph K
42, Manchester, United Kingdom

More pics

Image Image Image

I guess he doesn't like being tagged! :twisted:
think you are the most fool on earth , in you life you will never get married and if you get married you will have problem in your married, do you know me,did i talk to you why you have to call me that name ,if you want to see me on cam we can do that why calling me that name fool

i hate you so much :twisted:
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jack Green, jackgreen779@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:08 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5972670811
Jack G
54, Kuala lumpur, Malaysia

Hi my name is jack,i'm attractive, gentle and caring. I'm very optimistic about my future and try to take from life as much as I can. I have a lot of friends with whom we share our interests and news. I believe friendship is a great base for a relationship as I would like to find the best friend, lover... all rolled into one. I need a strong character partner, with who I can share my life and enjoy all its beauties. I'm looking for the special woman that I can devote myself too. It's really simple. I also appreciate weman with a good sense of humor and those who have aims in life. Hope to hear from you....you can email me on jackgreen779@yahoo.com

Kimiko
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Chris Matt Bradson - Bchrismatt@yahoo.com & paul.nicolas65@yahoo.com

Postby Kimiko » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:05 pm

RE: Chris Matt Bradson - Bchrismatt@yahoo.com or used paul.nicolas65@yahoo.com

Good morning sweetheart,
Im sorry to hear abiut your brother, I hope its not getting worst with him.

I do care for you and I know you do care for me and Paul too I have been thinking about you lately and sometimes tears run through my eyes cause its been a long time and I am missing you, You are the best thing that has ever happen to me,. I cant wait untill thursday to be home..

I love you and I miss you..

Chris

This guy wrote me for 4 months, we talked on the telephone and web cammed. He told me he loved me and lot of other sweet words. He knew what I wanted to hear and I was dump enough to fall for it. I sent him gifts, he asked me to pick up some things for hm which I sent and money all to Ghana. He used me, broke my heart and destroyed my self esteem. Don't let him do this to you. All the emails written above were sent when he was emailing me at the same time.

Return to “White Males”