It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:46 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Richard Terry - richardterry92@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

james.bill123@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:28 pm

.badoo.com/01289442450/
James 57, New York, NY
About me
i have already told you, I am a soldier from the U. S. A army but i am now in Iraq for peace keeping and will be coming home within two months time. I have been a widower for 6 years now and i am having one son who is 13 years and i came to the Meetic which happens to be a dating site to look for someone that i can continue the life with no matter how the distance is because distance doesn't matter when love finds itself and i believe distance is just a mile and it can be closed within a twinkle of an eye by two hearts that have accepted to be together.
Interested in
Talking about my self, I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone... I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest, kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

james.bill123@hotmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

charliegeorge36@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:49 pm

Charlie George

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: London
Marital status: Single
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Athletic
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: PhD
Personal Description:

I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things in my life, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work since we all do believe in Almighty God...

charliegeorge36@yahoo.com

IP: 197.220.169.18
City: Accra

=> Skype: Charlie.george, Scotland, United Kingdom, charlie.george29
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Mike Owen - lieblichowen1960@gmail.com

Postby Pandora » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:26 am

Skype mike.owen323

=>
IP: 41.218.197.41

tagged.com
Mike Owen
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Profile Views: 42 times
Relationship Status: Divorced
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Interests:
Getting together and getting to know each other. Dinner, lunch, walk in the park. Whatever makes both of us comfortable.
About Me:
I am looking for the right person to spend the rest of my life with. Caring, compassionate, romantic, honest and loyal. No time for drama or games. Life is too short for all that. I am kind, hard working, and love to laugh. I am a true romantic. I believe there is someone for everyone. I guess that's why I'm here. I want someone to come home to. Someone to hold hands with and love her forever hope you are her.

junk message
Hallo Schöne, Schönheit hat stets in den Augen des Betrachters ... Ich muss sagen, du bist so eine schöne Frau mit einem netten Lächeln! hoffen, dass Sie nichts dagegen haben, wenn wir uns gegenseitig kennenlernen? Sie können mir schreiben, wenn Sie per skype interessiert sind: (mike.owen323) und E-Mail ( lieblichowen1960@gmail.com)
google TL
Hello Beautiful, beauty has always been in the eye of the beholder ... I must say, you're such a beautiful woman with a nice smile! hope you do not mind if we get to know each other? You can write to me if you are interested via skype: (mike.owen323) and email (lieblichowen1960@gmail.com)

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007856387039
Mike Owen
Studied at: Goethe University Frankfurt am Main
Past: John-Lennon-Gymnasium
Lives in Denver
From Frankfurt/Main
Joined FB 7 hours ago :twisted:
same pic

Skype (by email address)
Mike Owen
mike.owen323

53, Male
United States
same pic

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Donald Wassefall, donaldwasserfall001@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:51 am

fishmeetfish.com/profile/donaldwasserfall

Age & Gender: 51 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
Ethnicity: Mixed with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color :-o

About Me
I am an interesting man who has a good personality and am so romantic when it comes to love,i am interested in finding a nice and loving woman who is caring and respectful

Subject: donaldwassefall001@gmail.com
Hi dear how are you doing!! my name is Donald am from Switzerland,i came across your profile and just thought I'd say, "hi.I hope you'll give me a chance to communicate with you and know about you. MY EMAIL IS (donald wasserfall 001 @ gmail . com)

Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frank Brown, frank.brown2399@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:25 pm

.badoo.com/01290855607/
Frank 61, Miami, FL
About me
I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage.
Interested in
Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks, and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them...
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:13 pm

dennis.larry7
=> IP: 41.210.26.226

william.bille31
=> IP: 41.66.226.55

At least "next door scam neighbours" :lol:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Hiliton, dr.markhiliton@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:05 pm

person.com
USER ID: 7865003
Nickname: hiliton
Name: dr.mark
State/Region: Massachusetts
City: Florida

hiliton: your papa full life you de use woman mumu like you
i be malaysia iknow you mumu

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Thomas Alex, thomasalex844@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:26 am

waydate
SCAMMER :D
alex thomas
- 55 y/o man
- from Alondra Park, California, USA

HELLO HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY NICE MEETING YOU..I AM ALEX THOMAS FROM UNITED STATE OF AMERICA,I REALLY LOVE TO BE YOUR FRIEND,DO YOU HAVE YAHOO MESSENGER SO THAT WE CAN CHART ON YAHOO MESSENGER AND GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER MORE BETTER.THIS IS MY YAHOO MAIL,ADD ME ON YAHOO MESSENGER NOW OK. thomasalex844@yahoo.com

yahoo

To thomasalex844@yahoo.com
Opened 18-Jul-14 at 07:41:11am (UTC +00:00) - 3days2hours15mins30secs after sending
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41.215.170.62

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:32 pm

badoo.com/01292665901/
Roland 57, New York, NY
About me
Talking about my self, I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone.
Interested in
I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest, kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.

^^^^^^
twin!

badoo.com/01292666870/
Mills 53, New York, NY
Talking about my self, I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone... I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest, kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people..... I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:02 pm

^^^^^^
triplet :lol:

badoo.com/0398529695/
Thomas 53, Manchester UK
About me
I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest, kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people..... I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do....
Interested in
I am really a fun person who loves people, loves to laugh, I am very caring, love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church... am a devoted friend. I like to have fun, I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....

i am thomas by name and you ?
Oh really am here looking for someone to share the rest of my life with and you ?
Oh really well i will like to know more and more about you this is my skype name:thomas.matt60 and you ?

his email!!!

Oh thanks for that mine is thomas112151@outlook.com i have added you can you try to accpet me now

Thomas Matt (thomas112151@outlook.com)
I hope you are doing good now and having a pleasant time now.Thanks for your contact from Badoo and i am also impress to have such kind of communication with you and i can see that we both have met on fate and i am taking this opportunity to tell you something about me as we are both behind the screen trying to know more about each other ....

next email......

Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself be a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am really a fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky

I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though.. I want to enjoy this phase of my life in my search and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me, I will not let her go.. My passions are meeting my future soul-mate/partner.. I believe I am a very good man with a very big heart with modern qualities.. I'm pretty laid back, down to earth, a very positive person, enjoy the simple things in life.. I'm told that I am kind, caring, generous, thoughtful, opinionated, handsome, and intelligent and have many lovable qualities.. I try to allow life itself not to stress me out and remain a happy go lucky person.. Love to kiss and hug.. I think one of my biggest flaws is being too nice and loyal to people in my life, but it is just the right thing we should all do, but in general, good always outweighs the bad.. I'm very responsible but still let the inner boy in me come out at times, OK maybe sometimes too much.. I'm very flexible in things I like to do, whether it’s going out dinning or just hanging home eating pizza and putting in a DVD.. I love the monsoon season and the lightning it brings.. I'm very thought full of others and always make the best of a bad situation.. I am a widower after some years of faithfulness and love and was put out because I lost her in an accident.. I am looking for someone to spend time with and lead into a lasting long term, rest of my life type of relationship or just a now thing, I will not discount anything right now.. Someone to laugh with and try new things with and make new memories with together, hold each others for hours and hours.. To be able to have fun no matter what we’re doing, as long as it is together.. I really enjoy the act of making love and/or sex and the comfort that comes with it, when the two actually make love just from the act of holding each other sometimes.. Looking so forward to meeting someone for any type of relationship at this point in my life, whatever the situation brings.. I am a caring man that loves companionship and if I am loved, I will love back as much if not more and treat a woman as God expects man to treat them.. I hope to find a woman that needs me to love her and take care of her, as I want her to love and take care of me as well..
Hope to hear from you soon.......xxxxxxx

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Skype: joe.p0321

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:20 pm

=> IP: 41.203.94.58

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lawless Jackson, lawless.jackson@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:13 pm

562-285-7391

badoo.com/01293525524/
Lawlss, 51
Chicago, IL
Work: Senior contractor, Chevron. I have a high income

okay text me now with my mobile
562) 285-7391

FAKEBOOK
facebook.com/lawless.jackson
Lawless Jackson
Worked at Chevron
Studied at California State University, Northridge
Lives in Long Beach, California

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richard Terry - richardterry92@yahoo.com

Postby Sailory » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:42 pm

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6011684032 Kelvin R

a new tagged profile..lol

Image Image Image

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richard Terry - richardterry92@yahoo.com

Postby Sailory » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:27 pm

thomasbill100@hotmail.com , skype: thomas100300

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6011990792 Thomas B

Hello my name is thomas, I am very kind gentle and understanding to live with,am here looking for sincere,honest caring and loving woman to spend the rest of my life with,I come across your and am very interested in getting to know you and I believe as time comes you and I will be able to create a rap or between us and can you tell me a bit about you and what are you looking for in a relationship partner?take care and have a great day,I would also love to spend time talking to you online to see how we can get closer to each other because as you can see communication is the best key to every relationship looking forward to hear from you soon..I will be glad if you have email address like msn or yahoo so that we can communicate there too....I will like to give you my private email address which is...(thomasbill100@hotmail.com) and this is also my SKYPE (thomas100300)Looking forward to hear from you soon.take Care

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Hary Clark, haryclark@outlook.com

Postby Анна » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:19 am

Hary Clark, haryclark@outlook.com
New York City
Birthday: June 12
Hometown: Rochester, New York, USA

https:/ /vk.com/id260692753
Join in contact - GHANA, AFRICA :party: :party: :party:

Source:
The source IP address is 65.55.90.7.
Geo-Location Information
Country United States
State/Region WA
City Redmond
Latitude 47.6801
Longitude -122.1206
Area Code 425

Hary
Hey, baby, I'm Dr. Hari Clark, U.S. MEDIC from Rochester, really like to know more about Islands
Hary
okay baby, am 58 years old, A Native of Columbus, Georgia.
Hary
my name is hary clark
https:/ /www.facebook.com/hary.clark.3
Hary
okay, I am Currently working in UN Doctor Team as A therapist here as Part of UN peace Keeping mission here in Syria
am divorce for almost 9 years now but I have one precious kid, a Son his name is kelvin and presently in the military school 17 years old
Hary
okay baby,i must say, its my pleasure to meet you
i am more interested in making good friendship with you in honesty, trust and sincerity, even though we just met each other, maybe, as time goes on, we maybe more than a friends.
Hary
hello, how are you doing, i told you before that am not always here, except yahoo messenger and skype
so, it been a while, how are you doing?
hope i can come over to your country during my vacation, cause i really love to meet you in person
Hary
okay, thank so much for the mutual understanding, i know it will be difficult for you to write via yahoo messenger, but if you create a skype account we can chat freely with the help of translator, please baby you try and open skype account so we can chat free with translator there okay my dear.here is my email address haryclark@outlook.com.
I am a doctor Hary Clark from Rochester, new York, us.i currently working in Dr. UN team as a therapist here as part of the UN peacekeeping mission here in Syria. a native of Columbus, Georgia. but I spend most of my adult life in the military service in the world due to the nature of my job.my son 17 years now, and he is currently studying chemical engineering in West Africa Ghana.please to tell me more about yourself as, Hobbies, interest, religion and future plans.

Do scammers have a profile on facebook: :silly:
https:/ /www.facebook.com/hary.clark.3
New York city
Rochester hometown

Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Return to “White Males”