It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:40 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Richard Terry - richardterry92@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Wilson Walter; <wilsonwalter181@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:06 pm

wilson walter

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: florida
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

i am cool and understanding person love all aspect of life, love to swim when i am chances to,i love women with sense of humor,the world is beautiful so it nice to spend the rest of my life with someone lovely and nice.a GOD fearing woman.

........ writes

hello, how are you and how is the weather condition over there.i am Wilson Walter from united but currently in Canada due to my work.it we be nice knowing little about you if you don't. i am new to this so i am giving it a short for i we stop here,i await your responds.

TIGONET-BLOCK
Millicom Ghana Limited
Barnes Road
Private Mailbag TUC
Accra

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Wilson Walter; <wilsonwalter181@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Jake Hill, jakehill171@yahoo.com

Postby mariko » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:53 am

Skype scammer, fake doctor Jake Hill, jakehill171@yahoo.com

Military Doctor from USA, currently in Afghanistan. :-o
There is a city called Accra in Afghanistan?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The world is wonderfully made, it's nice to know about your weather condition over there what may I call you and where are you from?
i am Jake Hill by name,Am military Doctor from USA. but I‘m currently on assignment here in Afghanistan to take care of general, regards to the War Here, which I suppose it's not new to you
I'm specialize in cardiologist of the heart

widower with a son who will be 15 years of age
I am really searching for a matured and honest lady who will be my wife and a mother to my son.
what about you???????????????
IP: 41.218.255.242, ISP: Vodafone Ghana, Accra, Ghana

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richard Terry - richardterry92@yahoo.com

Postby Анна » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:04 am

George Paul, george_paul3@outlook.com
Port Louis, Port Louis District, Mauritius
'54

Логин Skype: live:paul_2119
Полное имя: Paul Fisher :silly:
http:/ /topface.com/profile/83653859/msg/ :party:
Source IP address 65.55.111.137.
Geo-Location Information
United States of America
State / Region WA
Redmond
Latitude 47.6801
Longitude -122.1206
code 425

Hello, my name is Paul George, my dear, you're just a good woman, I'm interested in the long-term relationship with you. Please send your love my address so that i can send my data also give you some of my photos. give me your Skype-name in order
Hello, my name is Paul George, my dear, you're just a good woman, I am interested in the long-term relationship with you. Please send your love my address so that i can send my data also give you some of my photos. send me your skype George. OK Paul 2119 Please add Hi, this is George. It gives me great pleasure to talk with vamisegodnya, I hope you have a wonderful day, my dear. Thanks again zapriznanie it is suitable for communication with me. I hope that we mozhemponyat each other, how we communicate with honesty. As you can prochitatv my profile, I have my real name Paul George, I am from USA, California, Beverly Hills, one of the United States of America imeetpogibshih soldiers who posted here in the capital Kabul Afghanistan.Myzhena, died seven years ago and since I was alone. I have a son who is 12 years old and he is in the United States. Yaplaniruyu to retire and live with a woman who understands that zhitvmeste have a lot to do with honesty, love and understanding interna, I would like you to send me your photos and tell me MoreAbout currently.
I'm the kind of person who likes to see the humor in everything. Etopischa laughter for the soul. I love nature and animals. I am a hard working person and mourning shall I take care of myself. Although I now live alone, I like to cook. Yatakzhe love photography and art. I had one for 7 years well, although it was not easy. I have to admit that life itself mozhetbyt very desperate, so I decided it was time vnestiizmeneniya in my life. I decided to look to find ochenosobenny people, which I think you can be someone mozhetodnazhdy become my closest friend, lover and partner in life. Yaprosto myself ... confident, courageous, caring and reliable.
I'm looking for true intimate and meaningful relationships, where there is love, passion, respect and romance. I am a gay man, cheerful, beautiful istrastny. I think of myself as an intelligent, but harmless. My hobbies vklyuchayutzapusk, baseball, music, horse riding, football, traveling, golf, etc. Yatozhe love pets like dogs and cats, horses, etc. yazhenschina, I love with all my heart, woman, that I would spend ostatoksvoey life with her, a woman will know if this is true love. Odinkto willing to share his life with me and I can share my zhiznis her, and together we will build a happy and enviable home. I do not ischusovershenstvo, because no one is perfect. Chelovecheskoeschaste is never complete until the woman next to him, I znayuchto I was not born to be left only, life is short and mydolzhny cooperate to be happy at any time, any den.A pray that you will dream my partner and I hope that nashisobirayutsya together to open the doors of blessing and investing we do not have life. Please, I want to remind you that only two can idtivmeste when they take to themselves, so we must be chestnymidrug other, so that we can build a happy home for future nashegoluchshego .; We have reached the age of majority to znattochno what we want in life and take care of her
Please do not hesitate to tell me more about yourself and send mnevashi photos have a great day, I hope to hear from you

In a letter to my mail scammers sent more images :applause:
http:/ /www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=58421

Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:20 am

twillson28@yahoo.com

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6011698701 Jackson G

Hello my dear,How are you doing this lovely day.
tell me about you
I'm a single hard working Father. I got divorced a year ago, I have two daughters and they means the World to me. I'm by nature very affectionate, kind, understanding and very passionate and in intimacy. I'm also down to earth, honest, and not judgmental in any way and very giving in a relationship as well as in intimacy. My eyes and smile are truly the windows to my soul. I'm a happy, alluring, intellectual, educated, bright, well read, joyful, curious, insightful, I'm nurturing and non-pretentious man.
twillson28@yahoo.com tell me about you

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Mills, davidmills660@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:19 pm

same email and same Ghanaian scammer as http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 57#p400957" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
- bill.morgan843 - Bill Morgan - US (att. different person picture)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

twillson28@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:36 am

From telee post : twillson28@yahoo.com ---> skype
Skype Name willson.taylor1
Full name Willson Taylor
Location marryland, United States
Last edited by Bix on Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Robert smith (robert_1_one@live.com)

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:08 pm

same email and same Ghana scammer as http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 52#p403952" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
His Skype-profile says:
robert.smith6860
Age 55
Living in Liverpool, UK

IP-Address: 197.251.174.185
Provider: Ghana Telecom
Organisation: Vodafone Ghana
Region: Accra (GH)

Robert smith (robert_1_one@live.com)

This is the only picture he has. He told me he had a computer problem and all his pictures were lost. But he has a webcam footage and his skype avatar is from that webcam

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

williams.john456@yahoo.com

Postby Sailory » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:57 pm

williams.john456@yahoo.com

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6013801767

hello am okay, where are you from? I'm a single hard working Father. I got divorced a year ago, I have one daughters and she means the World to me. I'm by nature very affectionate, kind, understanding and very passionate and in intimacy. I'm also down to earth, honest, and not judgmental in any way and very giving in a relationship as well as in intimacy. My eyes and smile are truly the windows to my soul. I'm a happy, alluring, intellectual, educated, bright, well read, joyful, curious, insightful, I'm nurturing and non-pretentious man
Hello my dear,How are you doing this lovely day,I get divorced with my Ex wife because i caught her with a man in my matrimonial bed,not only that she went into drugs,she use all my founds for drugs,please i don't like to talk much about it okay
are you on facebook....? we can talk there if you want. search me with williams john, or use this e mail to find me there williams.john456 @ yahoo . com

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:11 am

Felix Buckman , felixbuckman99@gmail.com

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6013536868 Felix B

You must have been the second woman GOD created after eve. Apparently GOD must have lavish abundant time to make such an enchanting, You look so enchanting, highly like goddess.
Okay are you on google hangouts
Don`t worry dear
Am Felix backman
Nice to meet you

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

James Newton, jamesnewton789@yahoo.com

Postby Анна » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:53 pm

James Newton, jamesnewton789@yahoo.com
Albany
Place of work: Tullow Oil
Languages​​: English

https:/ /vk.com/id241517745
Join in contact - GHANA, AFRICA :party: :party: :party:

Activities: I like a lot of different types of music. I'm open-minded to most anything and will turn it off or leave the room if it starts grating on my last nerve ..
Interests: Open honest communication
About Me: I am an easy going man with good sense of humor.
James Newton
Hello friend i am James newton nice to meet you here
James Newton
Hello my friend i am James newton from USA and i am single with one kids and i want to know if we can be a good friend together as one thanks
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Henry Cole, h.cole90@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:20 pm

waplog
alex12345678900
Male , 48 , 10 hours
Name Surname: henry.cole
Lives in Sao Tome And Pr…, SAO TOME :twisted:

Am from united state my name is is Henry cole i AmElictrica engineering working with U.N government here in high sea in uk
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

John Nelsonlockwood, johnlockwood30@yahoo.com

Postby Анна » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:59 pm

John Nelsonlockwood, johnlockwood30@yahoo.com ( John Lockwood)
http:/ /www.hi5.com/profile.html?uid=6006011713

IP address: 41.215.170.90
IP Address Country: Ghana :silly:
IP address latitude: 8.0000
IP address Longitude: -2.0000
ISP of this IP: Millicom Ghana Limited

hello beautiful lady by the name of Nelson morning I can be your friend? glad to see your response, I 52 years from gerany and will like to be near you glad you email it to me, my dear Nelson Lockwood of labeled so tell me what si search tags and how many children have you please email me at any time I'm 52 years old and I work as an ecologist in marine life protection am also an expert dive I do travel a lot and to save the poor and motherless children at home .... please email me your work, and have been in Russia you live

Link to the photo in Google:
http:/ /community.cdiver.net/photo/diver-working-on-b263-habitat

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

David Jeffery, david.jeffery7@yahoo.com

Postby Анна » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:52 pm

David Jeffery, david.jeffery7@yahoo.com
Scammers find me on Skype
Login Skype: sa48000000 :party:
Full name: David Jeffery
Language: English

Login Skype: davidjeffery0 :party:
Full name: David Jeffery
Language: English

Email Sender: david.jeffery7@yahoo.com [more info]
IP address: 41.218.214.140
IP address country: Ghana :silly:
IP address latitude: 8.0000
IP address longitude: -2.0000

Enter a message to introduce yourself.......hi
I'm David from the Netherlands and you?
Good. I am a single father with a daughter and you're married and have children?
Good. but I have a Yahoo Messenger ... do you have children?
My daughter is 13 years old and her name is Joy and my wife passed away over 2 years ago
Well .... I work for Halliburton, as a ship engineer in Iraq
I am 49 years old ..
I know I speak in English and Farsi trucks
I can speak many languages
Well ... Please take care of your health ...
chicken, rice, fish, pizza, and our food culture, my dear
My daughter

Scammers profile in facebook. Another name, another photo
https:/ /www.facebook.com/Morrisjerry12

Link to this photo:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=70241" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

nyarksbranhamn@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:06 pm

fishmeetfish.com/profile/branham50

Age & Gender: 50 Year Old Man

About Me
I,m originally from usa,i lost my late wife in car accident ,its about five gyear,s now ,since i lost my wife i have never married or dated ,Well its will be nice and loving pleasure to meet simple woman who is understanding,me and love me for who i,m .......?I,mhfully with my love and family once ..... caring,understanding,honest,fait

Hello princess....how are you doing today,Well i really hope,s that you,re fine,Honestly i,m searching for true love i probably mean,Woman who is caring,kindness,honest,respectfully,sense of humor who can be trusted ,Kindly i,m serious ,kind,honest,respect full with my love and family,s ,Honestly i lost my wife in car accident when she was on her way calming home from work,I need serious woman who is also serious so that we both can plan together as one team ,Kindly you can add me on nyarksbranhamn@yahoo.com...I will be happy to here from you soon bcos i,m online now ,thank you
Picture posted in forum.

For different men pics see : http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=60778" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and : http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=81923" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Scott Lewis, scottlewis29@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:10 am

Scottcoo

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: scotland
Marital status: Single
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Native American

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

I am a man who believe that God is a good and caring god .I am always busy but there is still time for God.

scottlewis29@yahoo.com

IP: 197.220.169.29
City: Accra

=>avatar yahoo:
=> Skype Name scott.lewis243
Full name Scott Lewis
Language English
Location Scotland, United Kingdom

Return to “White Males”