It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:16 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of John from FH, part 2

African scammers posing as white men.
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

David Smith - davidsmith505017@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:01 pm

http:/ /w ww.4ppl .com/davidsmith505017
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

David Smith - davidsmith505017@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

evananderson68@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:22 pm

http://www.connectingsingles.com/free-d ... rson68.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
evananderson68
we nothing but pencils in the hand of the creator
I am a:45 yr-old man seeking women, 39-55
About me:
Am a successful business man, love to play golf,swim,eat bbq,love Italian,Fettuccini Alfredo is incredible,also a Good cook and like all kind of music.
I’m looking for:
woman who is loyal,caring respectful,who will love and respect his relationship. who is ready for serious and life time relationship, i believe relationship is all about trust and understanding,

http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=4885598" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
USER ID: 4885598
Nickname: evan
Name: evan
State/Region: Texas
City: Texas City
Distance: 4851 ml (7807 km)
Last login: Jun 14, 2011, 00:04
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

marydobbs33
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

scammed

Postby marydobbs33 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:52 pm

I've been scammed by someone that looks like one of the guys on here. he goes by briananderson1960@yahoo.com
He claims to be from Somersworth,NH. He is using FaceBook to meet men and women to scam money from.He claims to be the Director of a orphanage in Boston,Mass.,by the name of Naomis Orphanage.He has already scammed me out of 500.00 dollars.
this is one of the pics that he sent me claiming they are the pics of the children he's taking care of.

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammed

Postby firefly » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:00 pm

Hi and welcome, marydobbs33!
Sorry for your bad experience. Those pictures are already here, reported into other topic. Can you, please, read the FAQ - http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 74&t=40328" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to find out how you need to post your infos here and what other infos about his scam activity are required? Thank you.

marydobbs33
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of John from FH, part 2

Postby marydobbs33 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:14 pm

What is this guy's real name and does he know that his pics have been stolen?
This guy's pics are on Facebook,claiming to be Brian Anderson. I have been chatting with him for four month now
til I got a phone call from another person's brother-in-law saying the guy was a scammer.That's when I reported it.
Whoever is doing this and using this guy's pics is still on FaceBook deceiveing other people.

duckhunter
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby duckhunter » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:16 am

His name is John and he is (was?) a Focus Hawaii model. His photos have been stolen by many scammers over the years. It would be hard to imagine that he doesn't know about it, but there is little that he can do besides allowing us to continue to update our posts here.

Some photo owners get pretty upset and ask us to remove them from romancescam, but the warnings allow the 'good guy' to distance him/herself from the crime. The real people behind the photos are victimized just as are those who have contact with scammers.

If you have new details about this scammer, such as phone number/email address, please add them here so that others can be warned about his most recent identity(s).
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: single pictures to here
Help us keep scammers stupid Post his details here to warn others, then walk away without explanation. Confrontation alerts scammers & makes them change their identities...which makes all your hard work outdated. It messes with their minds if they don't know why you walked away.

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Eddy Questine - eddyquestine@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:10 pm

http:/ /w ww.facebook.com/search/results.php?q=eddyquestine%40yahoo.com#!/profile.php?id=100000914551349
Eddy Questine
Worked at cocoa
Went to Benjamin Banneker Academic High School

http:/ /w ww.wireclub.com/users/eddyquestine
eddyquestine
40 • Male • from Bells
i am a structural engineer........who seek a true love.........i am an easy going person....who is ready to relocate...if i meet my right person
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merry xmas
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:58 am

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5462050058" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; <--- DELETED
abovedlaw27@yahoo.com
Mark H
Searching for true loveil y a 5 heures
Dernière activité :En ligne maintenant !
Consultations de profil :31 fois
Membre depuis :le 1 janvier, 2012

Lieu :Wisconsin, United Kingdom
Message on Tagged
how are you doing...pls are you single? How old are you i am single interested in you what do you do for fun... you are looking so beautiful and cute ,am from wisconsin 5ft.6''inch tall, .. I was born and brought up in london,am single searching? and i love the city life here (maybe just b'cos i am used to it). I am a honest, faithful, loving caring, humble, truthful,loyal, responsible and Gods fearing man and i am very proud of myself. I am smart, intelligent and hard working. i am into buying and selling of artwork and jewelrys self employ. .I own my beautiful house and a nice toyota car.I am a kind of man that loves sport so very much. the kind of sport i enjoy playing is golf. and i also like sports like basketball, volley ball and football. I love watching movie and My best colour is blue cos it signifys ''LOVE''.............MY EMAIL FOR CHAT IS abovedlaw27@yahoo.com PLS ADD ME HOPE TO HEAR FROM U SOONEST

P: 178.239.84.134
Hostname: bda-178-239-84-134.bis7.eu.blackberry.com
ISP: Research In Motion UK Limited
Organization: Research In Motion UK Limited

SAME OLD PICS LIKE USUAL...

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:26 pm

On Wayn:
Johnson 39, North Adams, United States
picture is already reported here

Message on site:
hello there how are you doing today..great i guess....cant seem to take my eyes of those charming smiles of your.
i would be pleased if you kindly tell me more about you...what you do,if you are single and what you seeking on here.
I am Paul,i am into construction of building both residential and commercials...seeking the love and affection of a great woman to call my own.
i love cooking,bawling,swimming,listening to music...just to mention a few.
how about you dear?
best regards
Paul
Profile elements:
Hi, my name is Johnson Paul. I'm a American male,currently in North Adams, United States. I last logged in on 21st Feb 2012 and I have 24 friends around the world.
We have15 things in common!

Second contact on site:
Good evening charming,
glad to read back from you...we seem to have lots in common ..i am truly sorry i couldnt reply you untime...i am barely on this site cos of work.
could you email me more about you and what you seeking n a man ?....my email is jpaul22004@yahoo.com
hope to read back from you.
hugs
Email:
how are you doing this beautiful day....just checking to see if i wrote down the right email...hope to read back.
Paul from wayn
Header:
Received: from [41.58.14.156]
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 11:25:14 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: hello today charming

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.58.14.156
Originating ISP: Swift Networks Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

vali
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby vali » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:57 pm

I found him again on migente.com
Nickname: Thomas_0070ne
Name: Thomas Lewis
33 years old

This is only 1 of the many times you will find him there, with different pictures of him and different nicknames (Elvis, William_30, William_Jake101 ...). I even found a female profile with his picture on it (the picture with the checkered shirt, first picture here in this topic).
as a matter of fact he wrote to me in Badoo but he represented himself as Walter Frank from the UK. i think he said he was a widower. all of their "wives" died of breast cancer a few years ago and they all are raising their 5 to 10-year old kids. happily for me thei Walter Frank stopped wtiting me all of a sudden finding out i am too intelligent for his little dirty game.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jeff Bryain, jeff_bryain32@yahoo .com

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:56 pm

datemefree .org/profile.php?ID=210140
jeffbryain
- 51 y/o male
- goergia, USA
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2012-04-23 05:47:00
- ID: 210140
so many things about me but am soeasy

Hello my name is jeff from norcross in usa i really love your profile and i decide to contact you and i hope you will reply me with back as soon as possible i will be waiting for you online or you jeff_bryain32@yahoo .com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Fri May 18, 2012 4:22 am

mydailyflog.com/patrickreaves67

patrickreaves67@yahoo.com

Am Reaves Patricks by name.Am nice easy goin and God fearing person. I dont like been hurt so i dont even think of hurting someone. I travel alot due to duty call. I am looking for a love that will capture my heart and expand my love tots. my hair colour is Dark Brown my eyes are hazel my height: 5´9" . thanks Patricks

also on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003356977655" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Patrick Reaves
Studied at University of Cambridge :lol:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:22 am

james4free on 4ppl

Hello,

I am James Santos from Los Angeles,CA.I am presently buying/selling arts and also an interior decorator,i travel around the country and outside to buy and sell the goods of arts.i am a single honest man seeking for a long term relationship that will last or may lead to marriage,if interested meet me via yahoo messenger chat or send me an email with your details so we can chat just get to know more about our selves on jamessantos460@yahoo.com.

I look forward to hear from you soon,

James
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

free2me67@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:00 pm

Badoo
George (Deleted member)

do you mind if we go private through our private email such as messenger?
alright ,my email is free2me67
thats my id on yah
dot com/.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:38 am

mark38 on 4ppl

I am Mark Glen by name, 47 years of age. I am from Michigan, USA.Your profile catch my attention, so i decided to drop few lines of message. I must tell you that you are beautiful. I am Single ,I have no Kids I am a man of High Moral Integrity, caring, loving easygoing.fun loving open minded man,Honest,God Fearing and Supportive. You are free to add me on your Yahoo messenger chat list so that we can chat, also send me your yahoo chatting ID or email address. No One Knows where the Right One Lives.

Reach me via Email: mark.glen38@yahoo.com or Yahoo Messenger. I wait your reply.

Thanks,
Mark Glen.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Return to “White Males”