It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:23 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Dr. Lior Angelovici

African scammers posing as white men.
neeaster
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: johnson thomas, johnson.thomas67@gmail.com

Postby neeaster » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:20 am

CAN'T FIND THE IP ADDRESS

X-Originating-IP: [49.145.73.68]
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Header cut + poster´s name and email deleted.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

The Wild Geese
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Wild Geese » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:15 am

@ neeaster
thomas johnson <thomas-johnson1@hotmail.co.uk>
IP address "49.145.73.68" is located @ Philippines Davao Tagum :-o :shock: :thinking:
Nothing wrong of being an Engr. as long as you are real. :-)

Natasha Brandt
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Natasha Brandt » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:26 pm

Este hombre me ha estado escribien y cuando busque su nombre en google aparecio esta pagina e visto lo mismo que el me ha escrito aqui y me siento asustada

thomas johnson (thomas-johnson1@hotmail.co.uk)
Enviado: lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2012 01:45:51 p.m.

I could guess you are doing absolutely great today; I am so glad that we are moving ahead to know each other, as to know if we can find the chemistry between us then we can decide.

On like me, am just single here, i have no girlfriend for now, my Mom is still living, i have just a sister who is married, she lives in US with her husband and 1 kid, i do not smoke, i drink once in a while but just little, i don’t do drugs, i would like to tell you a lot more about myself, this is just an icebreaker for us to move further.

Friendship is defined as a person whom one knows, likes and trusts in the English language dictionary. Though the word friendship hold much deeper meaning to it. The dictionary meaning does not emphasize on the laughter that fills the air when two friends are together and happy or the support that one can get from a friend, actually i thought it wise to write you because you profile really interest me.

One thing i would like to seek from you is HONEST, I want us to be honest to each other in everything we do, of course you would agree with me that honest is the key to a good and lasting relationship, without truth we cannot move forward. I believe in co-operate existence in my relationship which i believe is the best for a matured relationship. I believe love to be the power that can bring two together from a far or near and i hope you will get hold of this point as i do too.

So now, how is the people in your country? i learnt a lot of foreigners go there always for Vacation and investment? it has been a long time i have interest to invest out from my country such as to buy house and some other things! Well i will love to know more about the tourist places in your country. I have to stop here hoping to hear from you soon. I will be happy if you provide me your contact cell phone number for easy communication.

Take your time and write to me, I will be highly honoured to read your massages OK

Here is my cell phone number: +442032867249

de: thomas johnson thomas-johnson1@hotmail.co.uk
para: natasha.brandt189@gmail.com

fecha: 8 de noviembre de 2012 05:24
asunto: GREETING FROM THOMAS
enviado por: hotmail.co.uk
2012/11/3 thomas johnson <thomas-johnson1@hotmail.co.uk>

HI Natasha

It was really good to receive email from you. I am doing well here, everything is great. My life is awesome and my job is beautiful, having understanding friends who keep me going. How about you? Hopefully everything is just fine and happening the way what you expected them to be.

You really look nice, just what I'm looking for! How about we get to know each other a bit better and see what will happen. I want to tell you about my fate when feeling are so powerful it’s as if some force beyond my control is guiding me to someone who can make me happy beyond my wildest dreams.

You may want to tell me some more about yourself in the area of religion, and what you will like to get out of this friendship assuming it grows positively... well about me,

To start about myself, I am Thomas Johnson, going to be 43 this year, living and working inEngland. My father is late and Mum is in UK , born as British with Australian character. I am working as a mining Engineer in shell here in London. I have work for years. Being a single person, working so much without having much time for myself most of my time spent in offshore and I just enjoy it though it’s very tiring. I love to chill out with my friends during weekends, go to mall, watching football and once a month I will going to my Mum’s house in Bolton to visit her and take my nieces and nephews for outing.

I am a Man who is hilariously funny, understanding, energetic, spontaneous and stone headed but very soft hearted. I also a man with very strong principle and always try to take my religion along with me, wherever I go, whenever it is and with whoever I am. I respect different religion exist in this world because they hold similar teachings which brings peace to everyone and makes you a better man. It sounds a little boring…well that’s how I am when it comes into serious matter. I will tell you more about me as soon as you tell me a bit about you.

Finally, I will wait for life time for your response and please do not hurry to write me because I know we all lead a busy life, so please take your time and write me when you have the chance to do so.

I saw your profile and you look cool, yes I like you and i think you understand what I mean? Can you send me your different photos for me to see you well?

Thinking of you,
Thomas
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited out poster´s name and email.

AoyLovely
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby AoyLovely » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:29 am

I have contact with this person and for sometime and I fond out something wrong when he sent me an email that he send a packet to me and told me that had a golden ring .......Am I too stupid to believe in that...... I feel very strang and try to find what happened and fond this web and understand alll
Now I want to post all his email he has sent to me and everything was the same as another and the same pictures
Thank you for all information here......
HONEY LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GOT IT
thomas johnson
Thursday, December 6, 2012 8:05 PM
Hi Darling!
I bought my ticket and confirmed my flight to Venezuela late so I was busy running around to make my journey and also send the parcel that I promised.
I have sent the parcel containing Perfumes, a Diamond ring and necklace with a rose flower and the sum of 7,500 pounds sealed in the same pack to enable you settle some of your daily needs and to take good care of your self, I can imagine how hard you could be working just alone to make a better life. Just accept this token from my heart.
Since there was no time to contact you any longer for your bank account details to do a bank transaction I had no option than to sealed the money in the same pack with the gold ring and necklace, perfumes and flower as promised.
I sent it to your name and address you gave me
From my inquiry the pack will arrive to its destination 3 to 4 day’s time.
Name: Accurate Xpress Services
go to the company website and tracking it through online tracking to know when the parcel will arrive to your country.
Please let me know when you receive the pack.
Dear you know my heart is open for you .This short moment we have met and chatted together has been an elevation in my life so i willingly decide to share with you .
I will always be there for you. I have to go in a hurry now. Just few minutes away to departure.
I will contact you when i arrive. or you can contact me with this numbers
CALL ONLY +442032867249
SMS ONLY +447935552024
I love you,
THOMAS

Subject: I THINK OF YOU
Sent: Mon, Dec 3, 2012 9:51:29 AM
My Darling ,
Sorry for late reply, it has been very hectic last 3 weeks for me.....I traveled to USA for company trip and it came up unexpectedly. I Appreciate all your concern towards me.
It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while holding you in my arms and gazing into your eyes. But since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.
Dear, I know it is difficult for you, as it is for me, to be separated for so long. Life seems to be full of trials of this type which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another. After all, it is said that "True Love" is boundless and immeasurable and overcomes all forms of adversity. In truth, if it is genuine, it will grow stronger with each assault upon its existence. The longer I am away from you, the greater is my yearning to be with you. You are my Charming princess, and I am your devoted prince. I cherish any thought of you, prize any memory of you that rises from the depths of my mind, and live for the day when our physical separation will no longer be.Until that moment arrives,
I want to have your full name, Phone number, office or house address to send you flower and neckless that i bought for you from United State, Just to show you how sincere and pure my heart is towards becoming your friend, I know that ladies most times do not really agree with the idea of the collecting gift item early in a relationship in oder to make sure that their stand
in the relationship is not mistaken for DEPENDENCY... but that is not with me ok? I really want to make you have a memorable feelings in your heart about meeting me.

I send to you across the miles, my tender love, my warm embrace, and my most passionate kiss.
With Love
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 6:36 PM
Subject: I REALLY MISS YOU
Hi my sweetheart,

How are u? hope u fine and always be in a good condition every time.Darling i was very in love with u and never felt this way before u are like a pearl that shining in the sea and now u shining in my heart like a worthy pearl. Honey u are poisoning my mind and i cant stop thinking about u my love u always be in my mind everywhere every-time my sweet angel.

I miss you, I really do. Even though I can not see you here now, am with you at every moment, yet still I miss you there you are. And when you think about it, how could you possibly miss someone constantly in your thoughts, in your dreams in your fantasies? I guess I still can't believe that you're here with me now at this moment in my imagination ... God I'm blushing!
There are no words that can possibly explain how I feel right now, because in fact, I've never felt this before ... sounds so cliché doesn't it? But that's a fact that I can never hide just like the blush on my cheeks ... always visible manifestations of the love I feel inside.
I don't know if you'll read this; it doesn't really matter though, you're mine and that's what counts.
Love always,
THOMAS

thomas-johnson1@hotmail.co.uk
Subject: I CARE FOR YOU
Sent: Fri, Nov 23, 2012 12:20:40 PM

I really appreciate your interest in our welfare and your time to write me. However, I love to read your mail and found meaning in it, I felt honoured having you in my life and my instinct tells me you are that special one that could bring memories to me.
Even though I never had any such relationship with you before, but this is one that gives me huge interest and I really want to go into it with you.
Relationship is all about understanding in every aspect of life which is acceptable in human society. I'm trilled about you and your personality. In my heart, I truly love to build a good relationship that could shape our future life and will show all cares to you

Darling i hope your family members are not gonna be hurt hearing that you are gonna be with a foreigner soon. I only dreaming of a very simple dream to find somebody who will love me as the way i do.... well you never can tell what the future holds for us ... OK? but i promise to make your life happier if you allow me tect and help you OK? i needs more attention and your effort to keep the ball rolling.
o see true and sincere affection without any feeling of pretence ...than i will resp
Have a pleasant day

Yours in London
Subject: GREETING FROM THOMAS
Sent: Wed, Nov 14, 2012 9:22:10 AM
HI
I could guess you are doing absolutely great today; I am so glad that we are moving ahead to know each other, as to know if we can find the chemistry between us then we can decide.

On like me, am just single here, i have no girlfriend for now, my Mom is still living, i have just a sister who is married, she lives in US with her husband and 1 kid, i do not smoke, i drink once in a while but just little, i don’t do drugs, i would like to tell you a lot more about myself, this is just an icebreaker for us to move further.

Friendship is defined as a person whom one knows, likes and trusts in the English language dictionary. Though the word friendship hold much deeper meaning to it. The dictionary meaning does not emphasize on the laughter that fills the air when two friends are together and happy or the support that one can get from a friend, actually i thought it wise to write you because you profile really interest me.

One thing i would like to seek from you is HONEST, I want us to be honest to each other in everything we do, of course you would agree with me that honest is the key to a good and lasting relationship, without truth we cannot move forward. I believe in co-operate existence in my relationship which i believe is the best for a matured relationship. I believe love to be the power that can bring two together from a far or near and i hope you will get hold of this point as i do too.

So now, how is the people in your country? i learnt a lot of foreigners go there always for Vacation and investment? it has been a long time i have interest to invest out from my country such as to buy house and some other things! Well i will love to know more about the tourist places in your country. I have to stop here hoping to hear from you soon. I will be happy if you provide me your contact cell phone number for easy communication.

Take your time and write to me, I will be highly honoured to read your massages OK

Here is my cell phone number: +442032867249

Yours in London,
THOMAS

Subject: HELLO DEAR
Sent: Thu, Nov 8, 2012 2:14:43 AM
HI
It was really good to receive email from you. I am doing well here, everything is great. My life is awesome and my job is beautiful, having understanding friends who keep me going. How about you? Hopefully everything is just fine and happening the way what you expected them to be.

You really look nice, just what I'm looking for! How about we get to know each other a bit better and see what will happen. I want to tell you about my fate when feeling are so powerful it’s as if some force beyond my control is guiding me to someone who can make me happy beyond my wildest dreams.

You may want to tell me some more about yourself in the area of religion, and what you will like to get out of this friendship assuming it grows positively... well about me,

To start about myself, I am Thomas Johnson, going to be 43 this year, living and working inEngland. My father is late and Mum is in UK , born as British with Australian character. I am working as a mining Engineer in shell here in London. I have work for years. Being a single person, working so much without having much time for myself most of my time spent in offshore and I just enjoy it though it’s very tiring. I love to chill out with my friends during weekends, go to mall, watching football and once a month I will going to my Mum’s house in Bolton to visit her and take my nieces and nephews for outing.

I am a Man who is hilariously funny, understanding, energetic, spontaneous and stone headed but very soft hearted. I also a man with very strong principle and always try to take my religion along with me, wherever I go, whenever it is and with whoever I am. I respect different religion exist in this world because they hold similar teachings which brings peace to everyone and makes you a better man. It sounds a little boring…well that’s how I am when it comes into serious matter. I will tell you more about me as soon as you tell me a bit about you.

Finally, I will wait for life time for your response and please do not hurry to write me because I know we all lead a busy life, so please take your time and write me when you have the chance to do so.

I saw your profile and you look cool, yes I like you and i think you understand what I mean? Can you send me your different photos for me to see you well?

Thinking of you,
Thomas

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:14 am

thanks for your report, glad you found us. :)

accurateexp.com is most likely a scammers domain, registered just in October in Malaysia.

Customer Support:
+442076177281
+60327884831
Delivery agents are also located worldwide in America, Africa... :twisted:
probably needs to be closed.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

El Capitan Borracho
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby El Capitan Borracho » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:58 am

Scam courier site will be dealt with as soon as possible

AoyLovely
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby AoyLovely » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:21 am

today i still got another email from that guy the same as i had read from here the next email after he said he send a packets to me. terrible.
i gave all information to the police in Thailand to protect myself if i still get another email.
cannot believe he really think i believe about that.

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:04 pm

^^^
The best thing you can do is BLOCK HIM. Block ALL possible ways of contacting you, email, IM, phone, etc! Block and IGNORE him. You pay him any attention at all, it will give him reasons to keep it up. You totally ignore and block, he will gradually go away.
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!

AoyLovely
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby AoyLovely » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:04 am

thank you. i will do that.

simply_tin
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby simply_tin » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:22 am

i was bragging about his messages..
till a friend of mine told me to be aware of scammers..
now i know he is..

that's the reason everytime i asks him question he doesn't reply..
ahhhh..

stupid...
good thing i google him..
i was calling him..
he's not replying on my messages..

same messages were emailed to me..
ahhh..

i was really thinking if how will a stranger just easily give that big amount of money easily..
thank god,i was not fool by him..

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:08 am

^^
I have edited out the first screenshots since they have your own name in it, which we don´t need :)

Can you post his email address and the url of the fake shipper?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

El Capitan Borracho
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby El Capitan Borracho » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:51 am

http://accurateexp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; is now suspended

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:53 am

ahh great, thank you so much El capitan :) :applause:
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Karma23
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Joe Berntson joeson33@yahoo.com

Postby Karma23 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:00 pm

Here is a Nigerian Scammer that I encountered named Joe Berntson. I met him on Match.com. Here is the first communication from him and the one asking for money however he did not ask for a specific amount in email so he called and asked for thousands. This guy did not use Instant Message, as he only used email and phoned me especially to harass me about money. He surfaced on another dating site with a different picture however it was the same person. Beware of this one.

How are you? I got your email and I am glad you did write me. My flight was great; can you believe I was actually thinking about you while on the plane? Lol. I thought of using this medium in telling you about me. My name is Joe berntson. I am the only child of both my parents; my dad was an international business man who travels a lot while my mom was a house wife. My mom never talked much about her family but did make quite a lot of friends around the neighbourhood while we were still in Stockholm and everyone liked her cos she is down to earth woman. My mom was actually an orphan whose only family were close friends, when she first met my dad there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist, sometimes she says she sees same in me, lol. During my father's global movement, I was left to live alone with my mom. I did most of my schooling in Sweden; I even went to Stockholm University but later left to study Civil Engineering, with specialization in mining and Geotechnical Engineering in university of calgary Alberta; where I got the first degree and later moved on to join my folks in the UK where my dad later relocated to with my mom; Tottenham to be precise. I did like it there though cos of their British accent which I thought sounded sexy, lol. We lost my dad to stroke in 2002. My mom said that only thing making her smile right now is that she has me and I do remind her so much of my him.

About my job, I am a Civil Engineer; I do mostly contract jobs which can last for a particular period. I have worked with about 4 different companies including Chevron; So far my job has been going on pretty good. I have a group of colleagues I work with as well, will tell you more about them later. Let me explain to you what it is that I really do for a living. I design things like roads, buildings, airports, tunnels, dams, bridges, or water supply and sewage systems. It’s not an easy job though because I must consider many factors in the designs, from the costs to making sure the structure will stay intact during bad weather. Many civil engineers manage people and projects. A civil engineer may oversee a construction site or be a city engineer. Others may work in design, construction, research, and teaching. There are many specialties within civil engineering, such as structural, construction, environment and even transportation. Civil engineers usually work in areas where there is lots of manufacturing and businesses. I often work at construction sites. Sometimes we work in places that are far away from cities. Some times I tend to travel out to execute a job. Hope I am not boring you too much with my job thing, sorry about that.

More about me; I'm real easy going, extremely patient, I enjoy music (especially Country, slow rock, gospel), sports, movies and life. I enjoy a good meal with good conversation, my favourite colour happens to be blue. I love Red wine and my favourite food is Chinese; not really a big fan of sushi cos I like my food cooked, lol. A romantic evening for me would be a quiet meal at a nice restaurant and an easy walk hand in hand. I am passionate, loving, respectful, open minded, honest, man that appreciate a lady of character and integrity. I don't consider myself to be high maintenance but appreciates quality.

I moved to Wilmington, DE after I lost my wife to cancer 6 years back which is basically the reason why I moved up here cos I just couldn’t live in the house cos it brings back memories. Sorry it wasn’t included on my profile; my apologies. The present project I am working on happens to my last on the field but will be working from home while my men do the field operations. I think I really have gotten to the height cos I embraced work for so long trying to get over my late wife but realized it was time for me to move on. I just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labour. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything, someone who understands the value of a good smile, someone whom we would still love each other more as the days pass by, even when we can’t make love anymore.

I will be looking forward to reading from you, so we can chat and get more acquainted.

Your turn!
Joe

How are you? Thanks for outing a smile on my face as usual when ever I see a mail from you. My apologies for spelling your name wrongly, I have got a lot going on right now and I hardly find time to even concentrate. Despite my present situation you still happen to always put a smile on my face with your mail; I have been busy with the rascals and co workers for the funeral arrangements for the deceased. I’m miserable right now and if all doesn’t go well I might end up loosing so much. I had a meeting at their Ministry of Finance yesterday; All went well, except the fact that the conclusion still remains that we pay the taxes and clearance ahead of payments approval as they have it in protocol regarding non residential contractors. But that brings me back to my earlier fears as we would be short coming in the provision of funds to handle that as we were just reduced in budget for such huge amount on the casualties here out of plans. Since these men lack insurance you know all comes back to my responsibilities.

I have been thinking about you all day wishing we were together. I am looking forward to booking another appointment with the solicitor today handling our case, I and the rascals have come up with the idea that we don't sit doing nothing but gather hands to solve this little problem and see what we can come up with. You must understand that I wouldn't let anything come between us and I can’t risk my relationship for whatever I may need, but I would need your help as well to enable me sort this issue out hence I have a very limited time to do this or have our payment postponed to next year along with other beneficiaries who are unable to pay theirs as well. I promise to pay you back within 4 banking days after funds must have been released. I am already stretching hands to retinue to see if we can quickly make up for the loss so we can clear the taxes and clearance so they can give the final approval on the payments so we can leave here, by the day after tomorrow I should get the first level of approval. I have you on my mind all day; you remain my jewel.

Loving thoughts,
Joe

For what ever reason you had in mind before sending me that mail, it’s ok. My apologies for asking for your help, I never should have and do not have intentions of asking any further hence I feel more ashamed of myself than I have ever been but all the same I thank you for opening my eyes. You were willing to hear all about my daily activities but when it came to my problems. Does that means you are not to share your problems with me? I did read your email and know exactly what happened, does that mean I should ignore problems of my own simply because if what you went through? Once again I apologise for asking you for assistance.

Joe

Return-Path: <joeson33@yahoo.com>
Received: from [72.9.102.246]

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:15 pm

^^
IP: 72.9.102.246
Hostname: 72-9-102-246.reverse.ezzi.net
ISP: Access Integrated Technologies
proxy
this is a bad IP, it was used in scams before
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “White Males”