It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:10 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Dr. Lior Angelovici

African scammers posing as white men.
burnedtwice
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: johnson thomas, johnson.thomas67@gmail.com

Postby burnedtwice » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:53 pm

His email from Joseph Joey Ancelotti (josephancelotti@yahoo.com) ip address is most likely 196.46.246.66.
He even has a Facebook page under this name, but he took the pics from the italian dentist, who is referenced in this forum.

Here are some of his emails:

From September 26, 2013

> First let me say i
> was shocked to see your email as
> i
> was not expecting to hear from
> you. Secondly i will
> apologize again
> for the text i sent you as i re-read
> it
> again and thought it was a
> little harsh, but then again
> when
> i got your message i said to
> myself, well she must be
> one of
> the game players i heard
> about.
>
> The reason why i
> asked the question was not to dig
> up
> old stuff or because i am
> insecure. No! It was not
> also
> because i want to cage you and
> stop you from living
> your
> life.... I simply thought you
> were currently
> communicating
> with another man as well as
> myself. You have all your
> freedom to move
> ahead with your life if you don't feel
> comfortable with
> me. I can't force a woman to be with
> me.
>
> You stated that
> your friend advice's you on how to
> go
> about your relationship and i
> honestly asked if you
> have an
> opinion in his relationship?
> It was just an honest and
> simple
> question...I have no intentions of coming
> in-between
> you and your friend but again,
> i still stand my ground
> about
> how i feel about it. If he
> should tell you what to say
> to
> me, do with me and when to
> talk to me, then he should
> as
> well find you a man.
>
> I have not been
> with or communicated with any woman
> in
> 5 years and i made sure i was
> ready before i stepped
> out.
> 18yrs is a long time no doubt
> but when you make
> decisions at
> the middle of the road like
> that, you should consider
> the
> other persons feelings and not
> just about you or that
> would
> be selfish.
> Talking about meeting someone, i am sure
> you have
> been
> on the dating site a few times
> and must have noticed
> that i
> deactivated my account because
> after what you did, i
> just
> thought online dating is for
> game players.
>
> I am open to
> communicating, but i deactivated my
> profile on the site. So did you meet any
> charming man
> from
> there?
>
> Have a wonderful
> night and sweet dreams.
> Joey

On Sep 27, 2013, at 7:42 AM, Joseph Ancelotti <josephancelotti@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> Good morning,
>
> I hope your night
> was good and that you have been
> eating well and drinking plenty of
> water.
> What are your plans for today?
> I am in NY trying to
> finish my business with the investment
> company
> in Asia. It should take about
> a week... I am going to
> be on a conference call with my atty in
> California
> and the company in Asia at
> 12:pm so that we can all
> work things out and put this behind
> me.
>
> I have been
> praying for you and hope that you are happy
> and doing ok.
> I hope every member of your
> family is doing alright?
>
> Have a beautiful
> day and message me when you can.
>
> Regards
> Joey

September 28, 2013

I'm so sorry to hear about your mothers disorder, she will be in my prayers. What is the name of your church?
When is your birthday? You like to dance?
It's good of you to help the woman that lost her husband, it's sad to loose someone you love.
200-300? Wow that's a lot. My day was not so busy, just went and bought a few boxers as i did not come here
with enough...too much info right? Lol.
Do you like a man to wear boxers?

You like scary movies? Not me. I like action, documentary, comedy, a little romance. No unnecessary violence.
So sorry about your neck....I pray the pain reduces.
I have a conference call tomorrow with the company from Asia. I will let you know how it goes.

Have a wonderful night.

Joey

September 29, 2013

How are things going with you?
I am gradually making progress here which I am grateful for.
It has been a little stressful dealing with this but judging my the level of progress I made with all the documentation...

I looked up your church.

I am not familiar with (insert the name of the city I live in)

Hugs,

Joey

September 29, 2013

I don't have friends in California that i hand out with so I don't get to see a lot of places. I go to see my son's girlfriend's family every once in a while but nothing much.
Thank you for sharing your birthday with me. I believe that age is not very important in a relationship as long as there is understanding and the age difference is not too far apart.
That is my take on the age issue so you really do not have to worry about that as I saw it in your profile before I messaged you on okcupid.
My birthday is Dec 31 1962. This year I think I would like to take a long drive to Grand Canyon and see what it feels like there...maybe if you are available you could go with me?
I think it would be fun.
I would also like to have fun going out.
Do I like to dance?
Well it depends on how you define dance but I can say I can hold my own on the dance floor Lol.
Not a pro but im good haha.
Yes there is a gym in this hotel that I go to in the evenings.
I have not had the time to visit my family home here but I was thinking of doing that Monday.
It's Columbus and Broadway.
I was here earlier this year so there is not so much that I have lost touch with .

I do NOT wear bikinis, Lol. I do not even like men who wear it.
I cant even imagine me wearing those so you have nothing to worry about a you would never catch me in one of those.

I was invited by my fathers friend to his place this evening so I might be more late.

Sweet dreams and beautiful morning ahead.

Joey

From October 2, 2013

I hope your night was good? Thank you for sharing pics with me... Did you see my text message?
Sorry to hear that you had a rough day, i pray that God will make your day today better.

Thank you for your concern about me, well to be honest i am just having to deal with so much in a
short time. I have been going back and forth with the investment company in Asia and it looks like i will be there
on Saturday. They need me to come over and make a presentation before they can wire the funds to my
account here.
I am looking at return tickets right now for Next week Saturday.

What are your plans for today? Can i try calling you later?
Please whatever you do, always remember to eat well and drink plenty of water.
My communication with you has been poor from my side for several reasons but please i want you to know
that i do not want to stop. I appreciate the efforts you are making to stay in touch with me. Thank you.

I will run out now to start my day but will keep an eye open for your message.
Hugs
Joey

Thank you very much for your thoughts... I appreciate you thinking of me and all your encouragements.

Hugs
Joey

October 3, 2013

Hello,
I am so sorry i did not see this message sooner that you had tummy problems. I am so sorry.
I hope you are feeling better? Please forgive me i did not see it sooner.
How are you today? I pray that God will heal you and help you feel better.

Let me know how your day is going... I enjoy reading from you.

Hugs
Joey

October 3, 2013

Thank you for touching my heart with this beautiful email. Yes i too feel the same way even when we have not met and spent time together.
I want you to know that i will not let you down or let go of your hands as you have opened your heart to me. Like i told you before, i am patient, and
will be until your divorce is over and we can embark on this beautiful journey together.
My intentions for you are good and i want to trust you with all my heart and share all that i am with you. I just want to love and be loved by a woman
that has the fear of God and i am impressed so far that you are not like other women that just go and throw yourself at men because you are no longer
in a relationship... That is a good thing and i want you to know that everything will work out well in the end. I believe.

NO i am not talking to anyone on the site as i already deactivated my account from there a long time ago after you stopped talking to me i felt everyone there were out to play games and so i left. I am not a womanizer... I know you should be concerned but i am giving you my word that i have not been communicating with any woman from the site. How about you?

I am very patient and willing to work things out with you... We can surely work things if we travel before your divorce is over so that we can sleep in different rooms and avoid sexual relationship until the time is right. I held myself for 5 years, i can do a few more months...Lol.
I am very much attracted to you in so many levels trust me...you are not the only one that feels that way.
You are a good woman with an open kind heart. We have so much in common and i am working hard on myself everyday to become a better person.
I trust you.

I will continue to pray for us that things will go smoothly and gently until all this is over and we can start our lives together.

Hugs and beautiful day to you... again sorry this is coming a little late.
Joey

October 5, 2013

Nice... Thank you for sharing. My battery died out so i plugged it in

Lol.... I promise i a not even trying to control you ...Lol

I love this pic. You are always as beautiful as ever.... You are just like fine wine

From me:
Hi Joey,
I forgot to ask for your flight number. Darn!
I hope all is well, that you're getting good rest, and have a comfortable, safe flight!

(He never responded by giving me his flight number from NY to Singapore.)

October 7, 2013

Thank you for sharing this song with me sweetie. It makes me miss you even more and want to at least see you and spend some time with you.
I miss you

Joey

You are a woman with so much beauty. I can't wait to hold you close to me for hours and kiss your beautiful lips.
Your beauty is rare. I'm glad i met you

October 7, 2013

Good morning beautiful,

I hope you were able to get some sleep after i took all your beauty sleep time... My apologies. I have been thinking so much about You and Me and all our conversations recently and i can conclude that we are making a great progress with understanding each other. I am happy. I just have this level of comfort when i talk to you and share things with you and i appreciate the way you have been open with me.
What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her heart across the distance that separates them? You truly have no idea how I feel with each chat and phone conversation.
i try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. I pray that as the days continue to pass, this feeling will continue to grow. I never thought any woman can make me smile again like you do with your wonderful words and voice...
Sweetie i cant ask for more. I promise that this feeling i have right now i don't want it to go away, it will continue to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart.
I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel each time we talk. No words, no actions could even come close.

Have a beautiful day and hope to talk soon.
Love and Care
Joey

I am sorry for not responding on time to your messages, i was out without my cell.
How are you? Is it ok to tell you that i miss you? because i really do and wish you were here to spend good time with
me in a good way i mean lol.
I would love to show you around...

Let me know how things are with you.
Hugs
Joey

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

burnedtwice
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby burnedtwice » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:00 am

Continuing on dfreedom33, aka Joseph Ancelotti text messages from 1-424-253-6322.
Here are the last ones where he makes a desperate attempt to get me to send money, which, thank God, I did not.

burnedtwice
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby burnedtwice » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:11 am

He claimed to have inherited his grandfather's company, that his son no longer has an interest in helping him with. He claimed that he had no interest in running the company, that it wasn't his thing, but never told me what sort of company it was, even when I asked. He said that he is paying the tuition for his son and the son's girlfriend, who live and study in Italy. He said that they wanted him to pay for them learning to speak Italian, but he told them to deduct it from their tuition. (Again, someone who lives this lavish a lifestyle, needs to borrow $3k from me?!)

We had (or I thought we had!!) a trip set to visit New York. He would be on his way back from Singapore (where he had to allegedly give a presentation on the biz he was selling), and when he had a layover in NY, we would meet. He gave me the flight number, on United, even my seat number, but not my itinerary. As Friday was approaching, our interactions came to a head on Thursday, as I needed my flight info. Calls made to United on my end yielded no info. I was told that no one by my last or first name had been booked nor someone with a similar first or last name.

Later, "Joey" uses the excuse that he cancelled the flight once I told him to (to save him money as he was in need of it!), yet, he told me that his itinerary was back in his hotel room and he'd been out for a long walk, so he didn't have it. Um..any smart phone could forward it to me!

Each time we spoke on the phone, I could not make out what he said, only a few words. He sounded very effeminate with a Jersey accent and childlike voice...very odd.

Since I have seen his okcupid profile writing on the internet, clearly it all was a scam.
I am having to look at the Nigerian young men over and over to realize it was them I was interacting with and not some Italian man named Joey.

Very hurtful, disruptive and emotionally traumatic to me!

That's all I can think of to share to help others.

MotherNature66
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby MotherNature66 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:55 pm

On October 19, 2013 this man contacted me on OkCupid under the profile name mawe13 claiming to be Mario Otti Wilson from NYC also claiming to be selling his grandfather's business in California. He also said he flew to Singapore to close a bank account tied to the company he was selling. He tried asking to borrow $1500 from me to pay the attorney. He also claimed to have a sister in Sweden and a son going for his master's degree in Italy with his girlfriend. What actually surprised me was that he wasted time from October 19th until November 11th until he asked for the money! I am dirt poor and don't have that money. Now he is again on OK Cupid using the profile name happy13in13 BEWARE!!!!!!!!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

luiijamez@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:38 pm

FMF
luiijames
looking for my best friend and love to spend the rest of life with
Age & Gender: 50 Year Old Man
My Education: Bachelors Degree
My Profession: Architect
My Marital Status: Divorced
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? My Kids Are Over 18

My Interest Keywords / Tags
gardening and many more things
i enjoy sports
i love cooking

About Me
i am a simple and hardworking person, who is fun and adventurous, likes to try new things, outgoing and honest, i love cooking, i enjoy movies, looking for love, i am a true romantic and honest person.

pics already posted

Hello Beautiful xxx
how are you and how is your weekend starting off? i hope good, i am new on here and i just came across your profile and i thought i had to write you, i believe we do seek the same thing, you are my first write here, and hopefully my last, well check me out, i didnt write much about me on here, but you wont be disapointed if you give a chance to know me, i really hope your day is as beautiful as you are, take care and i am luiijamez@yahoo.com if interested in knowing more.
Luis

also on meetup.com
luis
Locatiom: Ashburn, VA
simple and caring guy,who is romantic and loves to cook, am hardworking,fun and adventurous,good sense of humor,easy going.

What is your email address?
luiijamez@yahoo.com

aemlee
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby aemlee » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:12 am

Thomas Johnson, aka Steven Jackson, aka Wezt Carolina
Wezt Carolina is now a profile on Facebook
I was talking to a friend tonight on facebook who said that she received a rquest from a Steven Jackson who also goes by the name of Wezt Carolina to be friends. I was advised that Steven Jackson was a person in Nigeria who stole money from someone that we know. So I checked into it, Steven Jackson was not listed but his profile name under Wezt Carolina was listed. I checked Google for the photos to see if the photo could be used by another name and it showed that Wezt Carolina is also known as Thomas Johnson. No information given on the site except for three photos that he has attached to this profile which is also used by Thomas Johnson.

Photos of the person calling himself Wezt Carolina on Facebook

babaita
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby babaita » Thu May 08, 2014 2:09 pm

just received his email today
Thomas Johnson <thomas-johnson1@hotmail.co.uk>;

Its me again from FILIPINO CUPID; It was really good to receive email from you. I am doing well here, everything is great. My life is awesome and my job is beautiful, having understanding friends who keep me going. How about you? Hopefully everything is just fine and happening the way what you expected them to be.

You really look nice, just what I'm looking for! How about we get to know each other a bit better and see what will happen. I want to tell you about my fate when feeling are so powerful it’s as if some force beyond my control is guiding me to someone who can make me happy beyond my wildest dreams.

You may want to tell me some more about yourself in the area of religion, and what you will like to get out of this friendship assuming it grows positively... well about me,

To start about myself, I am Thomas Johnson, going to be 43 this year, living and working in England. My father is late and Mum is in UK , born as British with Australian character. I am working as a mining Engineer in shell here in London. I have work for years. Being a single person, working so much without having much time for myself most of my time spent in offshore and I just enjoy it though it’s very tiring. I love to chill out with my friends during weekends, go to mall, watching football and once a month I will going to my Mum’s house in Bolton to visit her and take my nieces and nephews for outing.

I am a Man who is hilariously funny, understanding, energetic, spontaneous and stone headed but very soft hearted. I also a man with very strong principle and always try to take my religion along with me, wherever I go, whenever it is and with whoever I am. I respect different religion exist in this world because they hold similar teachings which brings peace to everyone and makes you a better man. It sounds a little boring…well that’s how I am when it comes into serious matter. I will tell you more about me as soon as you tell me a bit about you.

Finally, I will wait for life time for your response and please do not hurry to write me because I know we all lead a busy life, so please take your time and write me when you have the chance to do so.

I saw your profile and you look cool, yes I like you and i think you understand what I mean? Can you send me your different photos for me to see you well?

Thinking of you,
Thomas

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu May 08, 2014 2:54 pm

Name : Thomas Johnson
Lokasi Kerajaan Inggris Bersatu

Skype thomas.johnson581
Name :thomas johnson
Lokasi borton, Kerajaan Inggris Bersatu

Welcome to RS and thanks for update :) feel free to post other info that you still have and please stop communicated with him and block him. :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Wilson, jameswilson4477@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:26 am

Skype: james.wilson7001 => different man in pics, see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 36#p421336" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5991542495
Bernard A, 44 New York City, NY

hello babe, is my pleasure to meet you. you look pretty in your picture. will like to know more about you.. hope to hear from you soon. you can contact me on: jameswilson4477@yahoo.com or skype: james.wilson7001

Has just switched galleries on Tagged as well, see above link.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:00 pm

^^This particular fakey is from Ghana, see link in previous post.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Johson Thomas, +447935552024

Postby Igulinka » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:19 am

+447935552024 -->>FB:

facebook.com/johson.thomas.5
Johson Thomas
CEO at Nielsen Construction
Studied at Harvard University
Went to Harvard-Westlake School
Lives in Los Angeles, California
Single
From Long Beach, California

ImageImage

On random profile FB wall:
So the ‪#‎scammer‬ have 2 nick name Thomas Johnson or Paul Wilson. His number is +447935552024 +442032867249. Fyi Encha Ayum and chek your e-mail -->> both numbers used in scams multiple times.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Brent Huritt/Austin Buford, hurittdavid4@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:11 pm

Pictures stolen from Italian Dr. Lior A., see below.

.interpals.net/dbrent98
dbrent98 David, 54 y.o.
Fort Lauderdale, United States
Online now
Messaging
hurittdavid
hurittdavid4@gmail.com
I am David Brent by name a real man that will like to get married to someone that i will love and that will love me as well.I´m a quiet, kind, loyal. A great meaning for me is a human´s soul. Circle of my interests is various.I like the literature, music, and cinema. personality traits are calm, honest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic.My perception of an ideal , I would like to see near me clever, intelligent, and reliable woman. Which would require my emotional heart, capable to like and respect the woman.I have to let you know as well, that am an honest person as i have said, and i have to be honest with that, i don´t have any girlfriend or any woman in my life at present now and am not in any serious relationship.am a great giver because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns and that´s why I doesn’t lack anything. I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people´s affairs.Am very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good look...You can ask me anything you want to know about me.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Brent Huritt, hurittdavid4@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:09 pm

Hangouts, no Google+
hurittdavid4@gmail.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Mika - mingle2

Postby Myra » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:02 pm

david mika "Hi..."
56 year old man from Kalamazoo, Michigan
Looking for woman for marriage Last seen within the last four days

Interests: I will tell you later
I am David Mika H. by name a real man that will like to get married to someone that i will love and that will love me as well.I´m a quiet, kind, loyal. A great meaning for me is a human´s soul. Circle of my interests is various.I like the literature, music, and cinema. personality traits are calm, honest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic.My perception of an ideal , I would like to see near me clever, intelligent, and reliable woman. Which would require my emotional heart, capable to like and respect the woman.I have to let you know as well, that am an honest person as i have said, and i have to be honest with that, i don´t have any girlfriend or any woman in my life at present now and am not in any serious relationship.am a great giver because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns and that´s why I doesn’t lack anything. I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people´s affairs.Am very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good look...You can ask me anything you want to know about me.

Profession: Engineer

Ethnicity White / Caucasian
Marital Status Widowed
Have Children? Yes, they live at home
Want Children? Undecided/open
Drinks? Occasionally

profile pic already posted

Image Image Image

RPO is Rome's famous Dentista Estetico Dr. Lior Angelovici
on FB, twitter, foursquare, instagram etc. lol

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor