It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:55 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Dr. Lior Angelovici

African scammers posing as white men.
marley
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: johnson thomas, johnson.thomas67@gmail.com

Postby marley » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:29 am

I just want to share this!! i am almost a VICTIM of this Guy!! I am lucky to see this site!!!

this is the first e-mail that i got!!!

It was really good to receive email from you. I am doing well here, everything is great. My life is awesome and my job is beautiful, having understanding friends who keep me going. How about you? Hopefully everything is just fine and happening the way what you expected them to be.

You really look nice, just what I'm looking for! How about we get to know each other a bit better and see what will happen. I want to tell you about my fate when feeling are so powerful it’s as if some force beyond my control is guiding me to someone who can make me happy beyond my wildest dreams.

You may want to tell me some more about yourself in the area of religion, and what you will like to get out of this friendship assuming it grows positively... well about me,

To start about myself, I am Thomas Johnson, going to be 43 this year, living and working inEngland. My father is late and Mum is in UK , born as British with Australian character. I am working as a mining Engineer in shell here in London. I have work for years. Being a single person, working so much without having much time for myself most of my time spent in offshore and I just enjoy it though it’s very tiring. I love to chill out with my friends during weekends, go to mall, watching football and once a month I will going to my Mum’s house in Bolton to visit her and take my nieces and nephews for outing.

I am a Man who is hilariously funny, understanding, energetic, spontaneous and stone headed but very soft hearted. I also a man with very strong principle and always try to take my religion along with me, wherever I go, whenever it is and with whoever I am. I respect different religion exist in this world because they hold similar teachings which brings peace to everyone and makes you a better man. It sounds a little boring…well that’s how I am when it comes into serious matter. I will tell you more about me as soon as you tell me a bit about you.

Finally, I will wait for life time for your response and please do not hurry to write me because I know we all lead a busy life, so please take your time and write me when you have the chance to do so.

I saw your profile and you look cool, yes I like you and i think you understand what I mean? Can you send me your different photos for me to see you well?

Thinking of you,
Thoma,

next...

I could guess you are doing absolutely great today; I am so glad that we are moving ahead to know each other, as to know if we can find the chemistry between us then we can decide.

On like me, am just single here, i have no girlfriend for now, my Mom is still living, i have just a sister who is married, she lives in US with her husband and 1 kid, i do not smoke, i drink once in a while but just little, i don’t do drugs, i would like to tell you a lot more about myself, this is just an icebreaker for us to move further.

Friendship is defined as a person whom one knows, likes and trusts in the English language dictionary. Though the word friendship hold much deeper meaning to it. The dictionary meaning does not emphasize on the laughter that fills the air when two friends are together and happy or the support that one can get from a friend, actually i thought it wise to write you because you profile really interest me.

One thing i would like to seek from you is HONEST, I want us to be honest to each other in everything we do, of course you would agree with me that honest is the key to a good and lasting relationship, without truth we cannot move forward. I believe in co-operate existence in my relationship which i believe is the best for a matured relationship. I believe love to be the power that can bring two together from a far or near and i hope you will get hold of this point as i do too.

So now, how is the people in your country? i learnt a lot of foreigners go there always for Vacation and investment? it has been a long time i have interest to invest out from my country such as to buy house and some other things! Well i will love to know more about the tourist places in your country. I have to stop here hoping to hear from you soon. I will be happy if you provide me your contact cell phone number for easy communication.

Take your time and write to me, I will be highly honoured to read your massages OK

Here is my cell phone number: +442032867249

third... he replied every wednesday and sunday only!!! because i replied

I really appreciate your interest in our welfare and your time to write me. However, I love to read your mail and found meaning in it, I felt honoured having you in my life and my instinct tells me you are that special one that could bring memories to me.

Even though I never had any such relationship with you before, but this is one that gives me huge interest and I really want to go into it with you.

Relationship is all about understanding in every aspect of life which is acceptable in human society. I'm trilled about you and your personality. In my heart, I truly love to build a good relationship that could shape our future life and will show all cares to you

Darling i hope your family members are not gonna be hurt hearing that you are gonna be with a foreigner soon. I only dreaming of a very simple dream to find somebody who will love me as the way i do.... well you never can tell what the future holds for us ... OK? but i promise to make your life happier if you allow me tect and help you OK? i needs more attention and your effort to keep the ball rolling.
o see true and sincere affection without any feeling of pretence ...than i will resp

Have a pleasant day

Yours in London

fourth....because i am believing on him

How are u? hope u fine and always be in a good condition everytime.Darling i was very in love with u and never felt this way before u are like a pearl that shining in the sea and now u shining in my heart like a worthy pearl. Honey u are poisoning my mind and i cant stop thinking about u my love u always be in my mind everywhere every-time my sweet angel.

I miss you, I really do. Even though I can not see you here now, am with you at every moment, yet still I miss you there you are. And when you think about it, how could you possibly miss someone constantly in your thoughts, in your dreams in your fantasies? I guess I still can't believe that you're here with me now at this moment in my imagination ... God I'm blushing!

There are no words that can possibly explain how I feel right now, because in fact, I've never felt this before ... sounds so cliché doesn't it? But that's a fact that I can never hide just like the blush on my cheeks ... always visible manifestations of the love I feel inside.

I don't know if you'll read this; it doesn't really matter though, you're mine and that's what counts.

Love always,
THOMAS

fifth...

Sorry for late reply, it has been very hectic last 3 weeks for me.....I traveled to USA for company trip and it came up unexpectedly. I Appreciate all your concern towards me.

It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while holding you in my arms and gazing into your eyes. But since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.

Dear, I know it is difficult for you, as it is for me, to be separated for so long. Life seems to be full of trials of this type which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another. After all, it is said that "True Love" is boundless and immeasurable and overcomes all forms of adversity. In truth, if it is genuine, it will grow stronger with each assault upon its existence. The longer I am away from you, the greater is my yearning to be with you. You are my Charming princess, and I am your devoted prince. I cherish any thought of you, prize any memory of you that rises from the depths of my mind, and live for the day when our physical separation will no longer be.Until that moment arrives,

I want to have your full name, Phone number, office or house address to send you flower and neckless that i bought for you from United State, Just to show you how sincere and pure my heart is towards becoming your friend, I know that ladies most times do not really agree with the idea of the collecting gift item early in a relationship in oder to make sure that their stand
in the relationship is not mistaken for DEPENDENCY... but that is not with me ok? I really want to make you have a memorable feelings in your heart about meeting me.

I send to you across the miles, my tender love, my warm embrace, and my mostpassionate kiss.

With Love

sixth..this one is the most beacuse it really makes me believe!!!

I bought my ticket and confirmed my flight to Venezuela late so I was busy running around to make my journey and also send the parcel that I promised.

I have sent the parcel containing Perfumes, a Diamond ring and necklace with a rose flower and the sum of 7,500 pounds sealed in the same pack to enable you settle some of your daily needs and to take good care of your self, I can imagine how hard you could be working just alone to make a better life. Just accept this token from my heart.

Since there was no time to contact you any longer for your bank account details to do a bank transaction I had no option than to sealed the money in the same pack with the gold ring and necklace, perfumes and flower as promised.

Name: Accurate Xpress Services
Website: http://www.accuratexpress.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tracking Number: 5260965649

go to the company website and tracking it through online tracking to know when the parcel will arrive to your country.

Please let me know when you receive the pack.

Dear you know my heart is open for you .This short moment we have met and chatted together has been an elevation in my life so i willingly decide to share with you .

I will always be there for you. I have to go in a hurry now. Just few minutes away to departure.

I will contact you when i arrive. or you can contact me with this numbers

CALL ONLY +442032867249

SMS ONLY +447935552024

I love you,
THOMAS

i cant put my name and address here for my privacy!!

this is the last....

How was your day? I just want to tell you that I will be traveling out of the city of Venezuela and may not have access to the Internet.The chopper will be coming to take me there into the sea 75 mile deep sea level in not less than 5 hours from now. Please you can always call my cell phone +442032867249 as I have ordered them to roam my line for me or better and you sms me on +447935552024 which i may read and may not have time to reply because of work..I did so that you can always get in touch with me.I am planning to visit you as soon as the contract is over in 3 weeks time.I can't wait to see my love.I love you so much and will always and for ever do, cherish and adore you.Honey I can't stop think about you.
I will book my flight as soon as possible once i finish my contract to meet with you so we can spend a little time together.
Take care of yourself till we meet.
With love from your husband
THOMAS

THIS STUPID BASTARD!!!! THANK GOD.... I WAS NOT ONE OF YOUR VICTIM!!!!
GO TO HELL!!!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Pinky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pinky » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:08 am

I'm sorry this dirtbag has hurt you but I'm overjoyed you didn't lose money.

The shipping site is fake. We have people here who will have it pulled down shortly.

Oh, by the way, can you please add any unique pictures he's using? They're not of who he really is. They're stolen.
If your question isn't answered in the FAQ, please message a green Moderator or red Admin. We need to know.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:20 am

^^
Domain Name: ACCURATEXPRESS.COM
Registrar: FASTDOMAIN, INC.
Updated Date: 09-may-2012
Creation Date: 09-may-2012
Expiration Date: 09-may-2013

Like with almost all fake sites, brand-new and only the minimum of hostage paid ( 1 year), plus anonymous registrant, no valid contact details, therefore not posted here.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

marley
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby marley » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:32 am

HERE HE IS!!! STUPID BASTARD!!!!!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:34 am

You got the email HEADER of email no. 6 that mentions the fake site? :) Important!
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Pinky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pinky » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:19 pm

Yay! The fake site is down. Score one for the good guys!
If your question isn't answered in the FAQ, please message a green Moderator or red Admin. We need to know.

crizzy18
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby crizzy18 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:04 am

Hi
im from Philippine , i also receive his emails recently, im scared cause i send to him my photos.
This was his last 2 emails that i receive ,.

Hi Darling!

I bought my ticket and confirmed my flight to Venezuela late so I was busy running around to make my journey and also send the parcel that I promised.

I have sent the parcel containing Perfumes, a Diamond ring and necklace with a rose flower and the sum of 7,500 pounds sealed in the same pack to enable you settle some of your daily needs and to take good care of your self, I can imagine how hard you could be working just alone to make a better life. Just accept this token from my heart.

Since there was no time to contact you any longer for your bank account details to do a bank transaction I had no option than to sealed the money in the same pack with the gold ring and necklace, perfumes and flower as promised.

I sent it to your name and address you gave me(xxxxxx) From my inquiry the pack will arrive to its destination 3 to 4 day’s time.

Name: Accurate Xpress Services
Website: http://accuratexp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tracking Number: 90625859601

go to the company website and tracking it through online tracking to know when the parcel will arrive to your country.

Please let me know when you receive the pack.

Dear you know my heart is open for you .This short moment we have met and chatted together has been an elevation in my life so i willingly decide to share with you .

I will always be there for you. I have to go in a hurry now. Just few minutes away to departure.

I will contact you when i arrive. or you can contact me with this numbers

CALL ONLY +442032867249

SMS ONLY +447935552024

I love you,
THOMAS

How was your day? I just want to tell you that I will be traveling out of the city of Venezuela and may not have access to the Internet.The chopper will be coming to take me there into the sea 75 mile deep sea level in not less than 5 hours from now. Please you can always call my cell phone +442032867249 as I have ordered them to roam my line for me or better and you sms me on +447935552024 which i may read and may not have time to reply because of work..I did so that you can always get in touch with me.I am planning to visit you as soon as the contract is over in 3 weeks time.I can't wait to see my love.I love you so much and will always and for ever do, cherish and adore you.Honey I can't stop think about you.
I will book my flight as soon as possible once i finish my contract to meet with you so we can spend a little time together.
Take care of yourself till we meet.
With love from your husband
THOMAS

Last edited by minerva on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit out email ID, phone number and address of OP

crizzy18
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby crizzy18 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:02 pm

Hi
HE send an email to me right now ,How can i get the IP add ,.??????????????

crizzy18
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Facebook Scammers

Postby crizzy18 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:20 pm

Hi
The scamer ''''' thomas johnson <thomas-johnson1@hotmail.co.uk>''''''''''
has been send an email to me right now ,How can i get the IP Add,???????????

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:23 pm

On Gmail, often never. Please ignore all emails from him :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Facebook Scammers

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:32 pm

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 74&t=10910" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ;)

crizzy18
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby crizzy18 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:46 pm

THIS IS THE EMAIL THAT HE SENT TO ME NOW

To:xxxxx
Subject: "REMEMBER OUR DIAMOND WEDDING RING " HONEY"

Hello Sweet Heart,

How are you doing?i tried calling you many times but could not get through why?so I called Mrs. Helen Esenado Operational Manager of Accurate Xpress in Malaysia do to clearances fees and as i understanding. That since the money found in your parcel was not received as cash lodgment but as a delivery instrument under Courier instruction, the package and its contents has to be insured before it can be delivered to you. that’s why they required more fees as I read from your mail I understand that as soon as they confirm your payment the Package will be delivered to your destination address under some hours from the time.

Working offshore is different from working in an office onshore – obviously, the long working day (12 hours),the harsh weather conditions, especially here in the North Sea I have no access of doing anything about it, and those items coast me about ₤10,500 British pounds,including the ₤7,500 British pounds in cash. I will spend a lot of weeks here before having a long brake.

If you don’t do anything regarding the Package it will be confiscated by the Authority it’s not fair to lost the gift more ever it’s really expensive and pressures from my heart also remember that the ring is the symbol of our love if it meant for you to borrow for to clear the Package do that and when you get the Package you easily pay back. I know it’s my fault by putting money inside the Package, don’t allow such thing to happen it’s for your benefit and also for the sack of our love, I believe you can do something about it.

"REMEMBER OUR DIAMOND WEDDING RING " HONEY"

With Love,
THOMAS

rexni
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

johnson thomas, johnson.thomas67@gmail.com

Postby rexni » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:19 pm

dear girls please be care full with scammers....

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:35 pm

contact me via DIA, to bad profile is close

HIxxxsaja Red rose

It was really good to receive email from you. I am doing well here, everything is great. My life is awesome and my job is beautiful, having understanding friends who keep me going. How about you? Hopefully everything is just fine and happening the way what you expected them to be.

You really look nice, just what I'm looking for! How about we get to know each other a bit better and see what will happen. I want to tell you about my fate when feeling are so powerful it’s as if some force beyond my control is guiding me to someone who can make me happy beyond my wildest dreams.

You may want to tell me some more about yourself in the area of religion, and what you will like to get out of this friendship assuming it grows positively... well about me,

To start about myself, I am Thomas Johnson, going to be 43 this year, living and working inEngland. My father is late and Mum is in UK , born as British with Australian character. I am working as a mining Engineer in shell here in London. I have work for years. Being a single person, working so much without having much time for myself most of my time spent in offshore and I just enjoy it though it’s very tiring. I love to chill out with my friends during weekends, go to mall, watching football and once a month I will going to my Mum’s house in Bolton to visit her and take my nieces and nephews for outing.

I am a Man who is hilariously funny, understanding, energetic, spontaneous and stone headed but very soft hearted. I also a man with very strong principle and always try to take my religion along with me, wherever I go, whenever it is and with whoever I am. I respect different religion exist in this world because they hold similar teachings which brings peace to everyone and makes you a better man. It sounds a little boring…well that’s how I am when it comes into serious matter. I will tell you more about me as soon as you tell me a bit about you.

Finally, I will wait for life time for your response and please do not hurry to write me because I know we all lead a busy life, so please take your time and write me when you have the chance to do so.

I saw your profile and you look cool, yes I like you and i think you understand what I mean? Can you send me your different photos for me to see you well?

Thinking of you,
Thomas

Originating ISP: Philippine Long Distance Telephone
City: Tagum
Country of Origin: Philippines
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

neeaster
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby neeaster » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:11 am

Hey guys!

I got deceived by this Thomas as well. Good thing that I checked the courier company on google when they told me to pay the release-fee. That's how I found this site, anyway.

I got exactly the same mails, same words, same pics, by the way.

Good to know there's a place to help fighting this bad dudes. :)

Return to “White Males”