It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:59 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of General David Richards

African scammers posing as military personnel.
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:11 pm

Pictures stolen from British Army General Sir David Julian Richards
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Rich ... rstmonceux" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Generia David
generiadavid@yahoo.com[/b][/size]

Matchdoctor
general
52-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 50 - 70
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Last Activity: Today
about myself: am lovely gentle handsome.i do like playing with every one
about my work: am okay with the job am doing.
the person I would like to meet: am looking for a God fearing woman.who will love me for who i am not what i am

Email
41.218.193.96 GHANA :twisted:
hello my dear
here is some of my pictures.

Image Image Image Image
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pics of General David Richards

Postby Marisa » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:20 am

now on netlog as b_bitte4
Andrew Booth
b.bitte4@yahoo.com

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

smilingsoul2012@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:38 pm

badoo.com/01221289706
Lovelyman, 54
Australind, Australia

Oh i see....anyway do you have access to any messenger where we can have chat and get to know much about each other better and also exchange some few pictures to see where the future may lead us to..?
smilingsoul2012@hotmail.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

scammer with pic of David Richards (British Army officer)

Postby minerva » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:33 pm

pics stolen from David Richards (British Army officer)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Rich ... officer%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

4ppl profile

IN GOD WE TRUST

I am a:
Man

Birthday:

Looking for:
Woman

Relationship:
Woman

Language:
English
About me

i am General Sir David Julian Richards, GCB, CBE

Hello sweet, wow what an interesting profile of yours, it stood out from others, I am general David Richard. I respect people with self esteem I enjoy working, I am also good at planning ahead for the future, am positive fun loving person, who wants to meet a nice lady whom I can firstly becomes friends with then see what happens. I am a caring, lovinug easy going person that has a lot of love and care to give. I am looking for a lady who is importantly a down to heart, who is honest faithful and prepared to share my love life and make something special happen. I believe in these words, don’t measure the distance between us; Measure my love, and Each and every day will lead into our greater tomorrow together i wait to hear from you!! !

thank you very much for interested to my profile and i m also interested in you ..i hope we can chat if you don't i will like us have a chat on yahoo messenger for us to have an privacy for each other..how do you see that...if you don;t mind add me on yahoo.gen.davidrichard404@yahoo.com

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Gen.David Richard; davidrichardd@ymail.com

Postby Mirjam » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:11 pm

This man is on 4ppl and is in real an UK General David Richard:

His emailadress: davidrichardd@ymail.com

IP adress: 41.215.160.150 Ghana

His email to me :

HOP TO HERA FROM YOU SOON‏ :mrgreen:

Good Morning XXX,
I am happy to read from you again and hope everything is going on fine there were what is really ur nationality How is your place of work? I thought you will send your picture to me but maybe in your next email you can do
i am alone today :mrgreen: and that was why i joined the 4ppl, Its very hard to see good and sincere people :twisted: on the website.
Are you willing to marry a foreign man :disagree: ? what kind of sport do you like? have you ever travel outside the conurtry befor or came to the Europe before? I am very much willing to learn more about you because am tired of being lonely all the time.

I have to shuffle the snow in front of the house before it stucks again, :-o The weather is very cold here :mrgreen: and what about your country? Please take care of yourself for me and

Regards
Bruce :-o
GENERAL DAVID RICHARD..

---------------------------------
bye, Mirjam ;)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gen.David Richard; Skype: generaldavidrichard2

Postby Bix » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:51 pm

More from General David Richards on 4ppl
hello.. how are you doing? today if you don't mind can we chat on skype add me generaldavidrichard2 see you there
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Wood, richardwood_020@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:54 pm

badoo.com/01222915754
Richard 55, Los Angeles, CA

I mean do you have access to any messenger where we can have chat and get to know much about each other better and also exchange some pictures to see where the future may lead us to...this is mine richardwood_020@hotmail.com

Scamawareness7
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Jamesbrown12@hotmail.com with the person's pictures

Postby Scamawareness7 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:15 pm

Hi all,
Every time when I read stories that women beat scumbags' sneaky criminal tricks, I feel relieved. I hope more preventative action with government level of power and support could be available internationally. But it seems not so feasible. But still we individuals can do something about it like sharing any information to share the fact that cyber criminals like these scumbags do not have moral standard.
I recently encountered a scumbag from Lavalife.ca. This scumbag was even confused with his aliases; obviously, he is playing with numerous women online to suck money from as his full time job.

Here it goes his 2 email messages:

"Hello, how are you doing ??? hope you are doing fine and everything is moving on fine with you , it has been nice getting to know you and i really appreciate it so much,thanks very much and i wish we will continue communicating with each other so that we can get to know ourselves better ok, well i decided to write Daniel at the end of my first e-mail because i wanted you to know am Daniel my real name is Daniel .J.Brown this is the name my parents gave me ,i shortend it to James Brown because i did not really like using the Daniel ,i will tell you more when we go futher.
anyway here is a little about my self .i just want you to read and know me more.

Am Major James .D. Brown,an officer in the United States Army, I was born on the 31st of August 1958 in Australia(sydney).I was the only son of my parent due to the early death of my father, my mother did not marry again because all she wanted was to take good care of me. She wanted the best for me in life ,After the death of my father life was abit hard for us so we moved and relocated in New York(USA)where i completed my high school I then joined the US Army after i completed high school in Adams(NY).I have been in the Military for over 30years now and currently am serving in a camp in Afghanistan with United States Forces for peace keeping,where am servercing as a Major with 3starsl and i will be retiring very soon and i will be coming back home where i want to spend the rest of my life as a normal person with no Raffles and Tanks assignments lol and am ready to relocate to be with the one soul mate where ever she will want us to be so that's why am looking for my soul mate around anywhere so that if i find one by the Grace of God then we can live together happily, anyway am a widow ,i lost my wife in a fire outbreak at her work place.she was a cook and working in a restaurant and died as a result of a gas explosion in the restaurant .i lost her almost 5years ago and since then life has not been easy for me and my son, i have a son who is 10years old and his name is Mark and in grade 5 in School,he is staying in my house with a care taker,the care taker is 40years and he was working with my late wife in the same restaurant and when my wife died there was no one to take care of my son because i had to return back to the camp and he agreed to take care of Mark for me whiles i return back to the peace keeping mission.i really loved my wife so much,her death was a shock to me and i felt bad because i was not there to save her from that disaster because i was away in Afghanistan,i loved her soo much that i could not even think of marrying again when she died, i was very hurt and sad and did not want to go on any relationship again and that's why i have stayed all these years without any love in my life ....all i wanted was to take good care of my son even though am far from him ...and that's what i have been doing in the past....but for now i thank God so much because my life now is better than my past. i lost my mum and dad all in heart cancer...so you see my past was very sad and filled with much pains but now am okay and that's why i need a new life ...a life with much happiness,love,care,honesty and kindness ...i came on the internet only to look for my soul mate,a life time partner,a woman i can spend the rest of my life with forever ...am ready to marry again so am looking for a serious woman who will accept me for who i am ..so that we can live together forever and ever and i think that woman is you.I like fine dine, enjoy all types of food, a good glass of wine, the arts,like reading,listening to music,playing basketball and am looking for a woman who is caring,loving,happy,kind,loyal,honest and love kids too.i really love my son because he is all i have in this world ,i don't have many friends but am a good friendship keeper ,i keep the little friends i have with care .How long hae you been on the dating site? what kind of man will you like to meet?take very good care of yourself and hope to talk with you soon .

Daniel.J.Brown"

"hello,how are you doing?am soo glad for getting back at me so happy and i will like to know more about you as well and i will be happy to see your pictures too if you don't mind and thanks for rating my pictures i guess am handsome to you lol..

Jenie,well about my retirement yes i will be retiring very soon and after my retirement for what am going to do i have not given it a tought as it's about my future and also you know am now looking for a woman to be with ,to love and to be with her forever so i guess i will start thinking about what to do when i find this woman who wants to give her heart to me then we will know where to stay first then after that we look into what will do.

Jenie,i guess with the work that i do there not much to say about it as it's all about promoting peace and protecting live lifes amoung war zone areas.now i guess you should tell me more about yourself ,your interest on the dating site,experience and how long you have been there and what you plan doing with your love life.))

take care of yourself and hope to hear from you soon.

Daniel...."

***Please note that the readnotify indicated the scumbag's location was in deed Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood) . This scumbag is all over in cyber. He uses tricks with his location;the location appeared London, England, United Kingdom (86% likelihood) first, but after the initial opening, the location goes to Accra, Ghana.
We all need to spread words about these criminals, and let them face out of business ASAP.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of General David Richards

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:25 pm

jamesbrown12@hotmail.com has also a hit on Myspace:
* Jamie
* Männlich, 20, ATHENS, Georgia
private (grrr)

PS. Don´t think only women are scamfighters ;)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Scamawareness7
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Scamawareness7 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:31 pm

this scumbag's email address:
jamesbrown_020@hotmail.com

He also uses Jamesbrown12@hotmail.com

If you need IP, please let me know.

Thanks,
Scamawareness7

Scamawareness7
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Scamawareness7 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:33 pm

jamesbrown12@hotmail.com has also a hit on Myspace:
* Jamie
* Männlich, 20, ATHENS, Georgia
private (grrr)

PS. Don´t think only women are scamfighters ;)
Dear FrumpyBB,
you are absolutely right. Thanks for pointing it out for me to be aware of. Thanks for your hardwork!!!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:27 pm

Hi :) Yes, the IP would indeed be good - assuming it will never in the world be Athens, Georgia, like he claims on Myspace :)
Either it confirms "West Africa" or "Malaysia" or it gives Google a new (yet unlisted?) proxy that we ought to know about :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Scamawareness7
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Scamawareness7 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:45 pm

Please note the scumbag's profile name was TIMEWILLTELL091. But it is not the same anymore. These criminals keep changing their profile name and information such as locations. Here is IM history via the dating site where he approached for instance message on the site:

Sat Sep 29, 10:26 AM EDT From: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply Hello are you there..
Sat Sep 29, 10:28 AM EDT To: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply s up?
Sat Sep 29, 10:28 AM EDT To: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply What'
Sat Sep 29, 10:28 AM EDT To: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply Thanks for IM
Sat Sep 29, 10:28 AM EDT To: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply Hi there.
Sat Sep 29, 10:29 AM EDT From: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply I am new to this and am finding difficulties using it
Sat Sep 29, 10:29 AM EDT To: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply May I see your bs please?
Sat Sep 29, 10:30 AM EDT To: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply Where do you live?
Sat Sep 29, 10:30 AM EDT To: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply I am very new too.
Sat Sep 29, 10:30 AM EDT From: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply Am Daniel and you
Sat Sep 29, 10:30 AM EDT To: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply ok
Sat Sep 29, 10:30 AM EDT From: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply Am Daniel and you
Sat Sep 29, 10:30 AM EDT To: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply XXXX
Sat Sep 29, 10:31 AM EDT From: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply Can i ask,have you ever spoken with any army man on here before?
Sat Sep 29, 10:31 AM EDT From: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply I have been to Canada many times :liar: :liar: :twisted:
Sat Sep 29, 10:31 AM EDT From: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply From the States but as i am talking to you now am in Afghanistan for peace keeping mission as i do work in the army :twisted: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:
Sat Sep 29, 10:32 AM EDT To: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply Please keep the country safe. If you are a soldier, please do not use dating site.
Sat Sep 29, 10:32 AM EDT To: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply What time is it in Afgan now?
Sat Sep 29, 10:33 AM EDT From: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply Yes i understand you but because i am looking for a soul partner here that's why i am on here :liar: :liar: :liar:
Sat Sep 29, 10:33 AM EDT From: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply It's 7:03pm here now
Sat Sep 29, 10:33 AM EDT To: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply Which part of USA are you from?
Sat Sep 29, 10:34 AM EDT From: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply New York,Troy and you
Sat Sep 29, 10:34 AM EDT To: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply How far is it from Manatan?
Sat Sep 29, 10:34 AM EDT To: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply I often travel to Mahatan.
Sat Sep 29, 10:35 AM EDT From: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply I need to check on the May later on :mrgreen: :-o ,tell me what are you really looking for on this dating scene?
Sat Sep 29, 10:35 AM EDT To: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply Hey, what do you need? Do you need care package for you?
Sat Sep 29, 10:35 AM EDT To: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply as a soldier...
Sat Sep 29, 10:36 AM EDT To: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply I do not understand why you are online on dating site when you are supposed to sleep and take care of the country...
Sat Sep 29, 10:36 AM EDT From: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply I am looking for a special woman who i can love and trust and be with when i come back from retirement and you
Sat Sep 29, 10:36 AM EDT To: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply As a soldier, how do you pay for this IM?
Sat Sep 29, 10:37 AM EDT To: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply I am just curious.
Sat Sep 29, 10:38 AM EDT To: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply Because soldiers are taken care of by the country................
Sat Sep 29, 10:39 AM EDT From: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply I had a friend here who found a woman on here but he has ended his mission here and he is with the woman now so he introduce me to this dating site but to be honest with you it's not allowed to do this over here but all because i don't want to feel lonely
Sat Sep 29, 10:39 AM EDT From: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply I do understand you very well for that,i need to delete my profile from here do you have access to msn or Skype Messenger so that we can get to know more about ourselves there and see where it leads us to
Sat Sep 29, 10:40 AM EDT To: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply Daniel, if you need a care package, please email me to ...with the address that I can send you. Otherwise I am not interested in meeting a soldier...bye
Sat Sep 29, 10:41 AM EDT From: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply Can we talk on the email address you just gave me
Sat Sep 29, 10:41 AM EDT To: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply Actually I have to go. Bye...
Sat Sep 29, 10:41 AM EDT To: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply You can send me your pic
Sat Sep 29, 10:41 AM EDT From: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply Ok then i will email you,but i will be very happy if you reply me back
Sat Sep 29, 10:42 AM EDT To: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply I am telling....I can send you a care package to you in Afgan.
Sat Sep 29, 10:43 AM EDT From: TIMEWILLTELL091 Reply Which care package are you talking about?
Last edited by Scamawareness7 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scamawareness7
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Scamawareness7 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:53 pm

Here are some part of ReadNotify reports related to this scumbag:

1)
Opened 15-Sep-12 at 17:11:19pm (UTC -4:00) - 3mins25secs after sending
Location London, England, United Kingdom (86% likelihood)
Opened on (83¸170¸104¸171:4704)
Language of recipient's PC: en-us (English/United States), en;q=0.5 (English)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (Win; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.16) Gecko/20110325 Firefox/3.6.16 CometBird/3.6.16
Accepts Files browser can open: i/png,i/*;q=0.8,*/*;q=0.5
Referrer http://bl167w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. blu167. mail. live. com/mail/InboxLight. aspx?n=111135965

2)
Opened 19-Sep-12 at 07:55:15am (UTC -4:00) - 15hours28mins12secs after sending
Location Thetford, England, United Kingdom (86% likelihood)
Opened on (91¸228¸3¸156:54394)
Language of recipient's PC: en-US (English/United States), en;q=0.8 (English)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/22.0.1229.56 Safari/537.4
Referrer http://bl167w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. blu167. mail. live. com/mail/InboxLight. aspx?n=1432695136
Last log No more activity after 19-Sep-12 at 07:55:32am (UTC -4:00) - Log data indicates email was read for at least 17secs (approx.)

3) details:
Tracking Details
Opened
Opened 19-Sep-12 at 07:55:15am (UTC -4:00) - 15hours28mins12secs after sending
Location Thetford, United Kingdom (86% likelihood)
Opened on (91.228.3.156:54394)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/22.0.1229.56 Safari/537.4
Referrer http://bl167w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. blu167. mail. live. com/mail/InboxLight. aspx?n=1432695136
Last log No more activity after 19-Sep-12 at 07:55:32am (UTC -4:00) - Log data indicates email was read for at least 17secs (approx.)

Re-Opened
Opened 19-Sep-12 at 08:47:42am (UTC -4:00) - 16hours20mins39secs after sending
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on inf-ip-205-i128-027.africaonline.com.gh (212.85.205.27:60258)

Re-Opened
Opened 22-Sep-12 at 06:15:30am (UTC -4:00) - 3days13hours48mins27secs after sending
Location Los Angeles, California, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on 173.254.219.173.static.quadranet.com (173.254.219.173:54776)
Referrer http://bl167w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. blu167. mail. live. com/mail/InboxLight. aspx?n=935734000

Re-Opened
Opened 22-Sep-12 at 06:46:36am (UTC -4:00) - 3days14hours19mins33secs after sending
Location Los Angeles, California, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on 173.254.219.173.static.quadranet.com (173.254.219.173:55254)
Referrer http://bl167w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. blu167. mail. live. com/mail/InboxLight. aspx?n=935734000,http://bl167w. blu167. mail. live. com/mail/RteFrame_16. 2. 7056. 0906. html?dl=dl
Last log No more activity after 22-Sep-12 at 06:47:52am (UTC -4:00) - Log data indicates email was read for at least 1min16secs (approx.)

Summary - as at 21-Oct-12 at 14:51:07pm (UTC -4:00) - 32days22hours24mins4secs after sending
Total Opened 4 times by 1 reader
Duration 2 opening occasions account for 1min33secs total reading time

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:05 pm

Excellent :)

Let me add some info to clarify on the non-Ghana IPs:

- 83¸170¸104¸171 "London" => UK2 Customer, Suspected network sharing device = PROXY

- 91¸228¸3¸156 "Thetford, UK" => Netco Solutions = PROXY

- 173.254.219.173 "Los Angeles" => OC3 Networks & Web Solutions, LLC = PROXY

I think they all appear in many topics on the forum.

Return to “Military scams”