Body Type: Average
Height: 185 cm
Children: My children are grown up
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Relationship Status: Widowed
Astrological Sign: Aquarius

About My Match
Looking For: Dating & Romance, Friendships, or Adult Fun

Tell us a little about yourself: Adventurous,Artistic,Wild,Spontaneous,Artistic,Compulsive,Earthy,Easygoing,Flexible,Open-minded,Eccentric,Earthy,Flirtatious,Playful,Practical,Friendly,Kind,High Energy, High Maintenance,Humorous,Witty, Intellectual, Sensitive, Nurturing, Loving,Outgoing,Practical,Quiet,Shy Romantic,Self Confident, Serious Responsible,Sophisticated, Worldly,Witty,Spiritual, Stubborn,Simple and Talkative
I speak these languages: English
My turn-ons and what I’m looking for in a person: I am looking for a WOMAN, comfortable enough with herself to express the passionate side of her soul. A woman that can give me Soft Kisses and Sensual Touches,I am looking for someone good looking, smart with a great sense of humor and knows the meaning of "relationship", I love to joke but am serious when need be. I'd love to meet someone to enhance my life but not take away my independence.
My turn-offs and traits I avoid from a potential partner: This I dont Like:--------------------I hate people that tell lies alot, people that are playing on other people hearts for games/funs. I dont like women that sleep with alot of men while dating me.
My favorite restaurants, local hangouts, or travel destinations: ============
In my free time, I like to:----------------- Amusement Parks, Antique Stores,Flea Markets,Garage Sales, Art Galleries, In Bars,In Nightclubs, Beach,Bookstores, Charity Events, Coffee Houses, Concerts,Dances - Line,Ballroom,Tango,Karaoke, Sing-along, Libraries,Live Theater, Movies, Museums, Opera,Parks,Raves,Underground Parties, Restaurants, Shopping Malls, Skate,Bike Parks, Sporting Events, Symphony and Volunteer Events.
My favorite music: Alternative, Blues, Classic Rock n' Roll,Disco,Dance,Electronica, Hard Rock & Metal, Latin,ModernRock n' Roll, Oldies, Pop/Top 40, Rap/Hip Hop,Reggae,Soul/R&B, Instrumental, Acoustic. Most of the time I listen to Whitney Houston, Zapp & Roger, Byron Lee & The Dragonaires, Garth Brooks, Cutty Ranks, R.Kelly,Rihanna, Chris Brown, Mary J. Blige, R&B, Reggae and Soca! Keith Sweat, Mariah Carey, Jagged Edge,Missy Elliott, Sean Paul, TOK, Dixie Chicks,Cassie,Eye Peas, Ne-Yo, Luther Vandross , Elephant Man, Juelz Santana, Beyonce, Keyshia Cole, Black and many more
My favorite Books and Authors: ..Foreign Affairs Magazine, and International Law Journals.Fiction, Magazines/Sports, News Lines, Non-Fiction, Poetry, I read almost anything that will add to my develpment as a person.
My favorite movies: ------Horror movies are my favourite, especially one's with plenty of gore! I also like suspence, action and comedy. True Lies, Marked For Death, Stephen King's Thinner, Suspect Zero, Little Man, Dawn Of The Dead, Day Of The Dead. ,Set It Off, I'm Gonna Get You Sucka,Return Of The Living Dead, Cheech & Chong Still Smokin and Up In Smoke, Scary Movie 2,The Exorcist, The Evil Dead,The Killer 1&2, Die 1&2 and many other.
My favorite pets or animals: dogs

his message:
My names are Kent Taylor, Am new here and saw your profile and was attracted by your beauty. I will like to know you and i am ready to tell you anything you are ready to know about me.what do you say to friendship with me....your response will be most appreciated chat email mrkenttaylor@ymail.com

he opened my mail:
To mrkenttaylor@ymail.com
Opened 26-May-12
Location London, England, United Kingdom (86% likelihood)
Opened on (212¸118¸232¸143:50087)

IP: 212.118.232.143
ISP: InterNAP Network Services U.K. Limited
Organization: INAP Anchorfree
Services: Suspected network sharing device
State/Region: Oxfordshire
City: Uffington

his avatar:
Lygia
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kent Taylor, mrkenttaylor@ymail.com

Postby Myra on Sat May 26, 2012 7:30 pm

myspace.com
uid 585582597

Kent Taylor

Relationship: Single
Interested In: Personal

Bio: I am spiritual, religious, and a Christian. I am straightforward, strong willed, and therefore I don't smoke at all,I believe in treating others as I like to be treated; with kindness, courtesy, consideration, honesty, respect, etc. I do not judge others; that is up to God and I am not prejudice unless it comes to someones negative (bad) character and lack of respect, courtesy, kindness, honesty, etc. I view others through their eyes; the windows to their soul (heart) not through their physical features or attributes. Actions speak louder than words with me

profile pic = yahoo avatar from previous post
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males