It is currently Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:37 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Research scammers emails on Spokeo
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Check if IP was used in scams before
Romancescam on Facebook

Louis Nelson louis.nelson2047@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Austine Rodkey, sistus101@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sat May 12, 2012 5:00 am

sistus101 on datemefree
- 46 y/o male
- liverpool, United Kingdom
- English, English, English
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2012-05-10 16:12:40
- ID: 215089

Description:
im austine rodkey by name

Hello Angel smiling!
Praise from one day to you.I am james by name, a 46 years old a widower from USA here in california. I am new to this data website . I'm here hoping to find someone for a good long term relationship which will lead to marriage.i was surfing through profiles when yours captures my glance I appreciate your smile and your beauty as a woman, I am looking for true love to see your profile my heartbeat, your profile is a beauty that really caught me . I would really like to know more about you, for I am gentle, easy to carry, land, love and simple, i am not always here,
For communication purposes, my email id is: sistus101(at) yahoo (dot) com
you can add me on msn. or better yet, send me an e-mail so I can exchange mails with you and send you more information about me and more pictures of me.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
austine.....
sistus101@yahoo.com

Wildorchid8
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Louis Nelson louis.nelson2047@yahoo.com

Postby Wildorchid8 » Sat May 26, 2012 11:03 pm

dariobennito@hotmail.com
From: tuckercaptain < tuckercaptain@talkmatch.com > / Received: 5/25/2012 1:02:00 PM
tuckercaptain

39, Ocean City, MD
Seeking Female 29-45

I just heard from this guy last night and today. His email was almost word for word as the ones... I will not post the whole email just parts as it is quite lengthly.
"I want to sincerely thank your time taken to reply me and sending me your email address too. I am really happy because i am in contact with you now through you personal email now.... i want you to know that the distance is not my problem and shouldn't be a problem to us. what i only need is true love and then coming over to you will never be a problem to me if truly is shows clear that you are the right one for me, but first there need to be a will to contact and get to know each other more between us... The reason i choose you is because when i read your profile, i was touched and felt safe to be with you.. you sound really honest in your profile in there... i could not look for woman here in london because most of women in london only focus on there career only and actually i really haven't found the one i truly love.. that's why i just enter entered that site and searched and luckily for me i met you. i am so so happy that you did reply and i want us to start up something together and then we will then see what the future say concerning us..."
"My name is Dario Bettino from Italy Sicilian State,City Augusta, I am a widower with a daughter who I love so much. she will be 8 years old soon and she is living with me in the United Kingdom (England, London) she is my world and I love her so much. I am a Italian living in England for few years now, I am a person who is ambitious, optimistic, playful, hard working, devoted, intelligent, trusting, genuine, honest, sincere, witty and easy going. I'm very passionate in all areas of my life. I am very responsible and try to eat right, workout and live a healthy life. I stay active and have a good time doing it. I believe in a healthy relationship, I value honesty and trust. That's what I'm all about and if you don't have them, you don't have anything. I think it's important to understand and accept each others strengths and weaknesses. It is important to have passion, romance, physical attraction,a playful attitude, with lots of laughter and fun, i strongly believe all that. I have strong family values and morals and love my daughter. She is the most precious and only family i have now, Should we have a relationship and you ever have the opportunity to meet her, she will steal your heart away, before I can. I am very involved, volunteer & I deal on fashion. I honor my commitments, enjoy being a devoted father or even a family man should I find a person who appreciates this quality. I was born in italy, I am the only child of my dad, when I was a teenager at sixteen i learn the business of fashion from my father and happen to lost my mother very early in life, i got married very late in life, just because of my job would not let me do it as i was always moving from place to place, i ended up becoming a married man at the age of 39yrs at this time, i was no longer traveling, we got our only child after 2years of marriage (Celia)... My late wife was having our baby and she couldn't make it, those were the worse time in my life, i tried to cope and God gave me strength, i have nothing else to do than to put in all my strength and time with my daughter, she is the only reason why i smile now. I moved completely over to the England few years ago and that was when i started the business of fashion as i have always loved and it was my father's job, I am a fashion designer here in London were i work with Banana Republic ( i design dresses both male and female, bags, shoes, jewelries and others), i took after my dad cos he was a fashion designer over there because of advice from my late mother. I partner with different companies before I finally settled with the Banana Republic though i have my own shop where i do my designs, I like my work, it is creative and gain a lot from it. i took over from him even if in a different way, i do love to laugh very often as it is one thing that keep me going on, i don't smoke, don't drink till i am drunk, i love to live a simple life and i am very open and flexible to situations, my most favorite meal is spaghetti with fried chicken, i also love vegetarian. I really do not know what and what to tell you, but if you can ask me on anything you wish to know, it will be my greatest pleasure telling you.. Thanks and you can call me Dario."

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Tue May 29, 2012 5:19 am

new email from sistus101 above: sistus101@hotmail.com

Hello Angel smiling!
Praise from one day to you.I am austine by name, a 46 years old a widower from united kingdom. I am new to this data website . I'm here hoping to find someone for a good long term relationship which will lead to marriage.i was surfing through profiles when yours captures my glance I appreciate your smile and your beauty as a woman, I am looking for true love to see your profile my heartbeat, your profile is a beauty that really caught me . I would really like to know more about you, for I am gentle, easy to carry, land, love and simple, i am not always here,
For communication purposes, my email id is: sistus101(at) hotmail (dot) com
you can add me on msn. or better yet, send me an e-mail so I can exchange mails with you and send you more information about me and more pictures of me.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
austine.....

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Albert Keleman; <saclux_1@live.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed May 30, 2012 12:14 pm

Username: albert

Email: saclux_1@live.com

User IP 41.206.15.49

MTN Nigeria
Golden Plaza,
Falomo Roundabout,
Ikoyi
Lagos

Full Name
albert keleman

About me
i am so loving and caring.
Come from
United Kingdom

City, State, Province
london

Marital Status
Widowed

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
marketer

Email give a Hit in FB for:

Yung Bee....237 Friends

Lives Benin-City, Edo, Nigeria

School: delsu abk

Works EM RECORDS ENTERTAINMENT,C.E.O

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Fred Louis; <fredlouis7@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:11 pm

Username: casey7

Email: fredlouis7@hotmail.com

User IP 41.190.3.251

Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services (EMTS) Limited
EMTS
Plot 19, Zone 'L',
Federal Government Layout,
Banana Island,
Ikoyi, Lagos
Nigeria

Full Name
Fred Louis

About me
I am down to earth easy going and transparent. I believe in making friends round the world. I do believe i am the best man hahahaha....

Come from
United Kingdom

City, State, Province
blackpoool england

Marital Status
Widowed

Ethnicity
Other

Occupation
Interior decorating

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:23 am

Full Name
collins
More
About me
well i am Collins,a man with large heart,i think is time for me to love and be loved too,well i am a gentle man,caring loving and homely person,well i am blessed with one daughter Sonia she is just 7 year now,she really need needs parental asistance now,she needs care love.
Come from
United States
City, State, Province
London
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
businessman
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Email: collinsbrown@w.cn

Received from: 41.203.67.113
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:25 am

Leads to FB:

Collins Brown

Info
o I treat women very well. ... Looking on the bright side of things ,Looking for the good in people .. Looking forward to the future .. Just as I do. I enjoy the company of positive people and I enjoy women who appreciate Kindness .The only relationship that I would like to start and the only games I like to play are Tennis, Swimming , Singing , Dancing etc .. So, If you're looking for a player or mind games, You should look elsewhere.This is True honesty, I believe, this is why I am still single, I believe I have a lot to Offer the right person but I want it to be the RIGHT, from the beginning. Someone once said " Truth can run naked and lies have to be covered " and I try to live by it. I'm looking for someone who's honest , and Trust worthy Without the Solid Foundation of Trust and Honest , No relationship can be built . I don't lie, cheat deceive or steal and I do not associate with those who do. I enjoy cooking and Entertaining Friends and Family. My family is the most important thing to me and for someone to be a good match for me, Family should also be important to you.
o Wohnt in Liverpool
o Männlich male
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo

teele
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby teele » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:24 pm

James Cole, jame_cole22@live.com/ daniel---mills@hotmail.com

http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6740810224 D-F-M

Hello pretty lady..i am a widower with a son. I lost my Wife through accident ..
Well i am James cole and I will like to know more about you ..Well do you have any access to msn so that we can know more about each other...This is mine jame_cole22@live.com..What about you ?
hello are you online now so that we can talk now..?
i wanna tell you something can you go to your messenger and then add me right away so that we can talk...
i think we can have our privacy...i am already online waiting..thanks
hello pretty lady how are you doing..? i have added you to my msn but you are offline..
well mine is daniel---mills@hotmail.com
Murka

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Morgan Lookman; <romeokay83@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:18 pm

Username: morgan

Email: romeokay83@yahoo.com

User IP 41.203.67.117

GLOBACOM
Globacom Information Systems Department
Prasoon Agarwal
1- Mike Adenuga Close, Victoria Island
Lagos
Nigeria

Full Name
morgan lookman

About me
i am just single now looking for my real relationship ok

Come from
United Kingdom

City, State, Province
england

Marital Status
Widowed

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
mater degree

Yahoo avatar

Here the real face of Morgan from FB:

Osamudiamen Jolly Owie....... from Abuja/NG.....201 Friends

http://www.facebook.com/brufsio

..... and many more interesting Pics in his FB

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Vladimir Akinfeev, vladmir.akinfeev@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:26 am

vladimir123 on fishmeetfish

vladimir123 Profile: i have found the lost love, relate with me and let us share and
Age & Gender: 46 Year Old Man
My Profession: I Am A Mechanical Engineer

About Me
i am very honest and sincere, but i hate to be taken for granted

junkmail:
What does it takes to put a smile on your face?
If i had a woman like You , i would treat her with all the love and care and respect in the world , call her sweet in the morning and treat her like a princess she is , lots of people go for mere partners , lots other women for husband , and they all forget that what they need is true love , a man that will love them for who they are , some others don't know what they want and yet we all hate to be alone , having no one to talk with, no one to listen to you , no one to watch you cook in the kitchen and kiss you from behind and hold you tight to himself as you prepare him a meal,having noone to share the morning prayers with , no one to kiss you and say good night , no one to cuddle with,if u will like to be friends with me lets talk , lets just get to know ourselves first as friends..do u have a man in your life already ..... am i just being stupid writing you ... do u believe in true love ????when last have you make love?is there someone to make you feel like a real woman? i have too much to ask and so much to say too,pls do write me back here to start our conversation, we could share more time online and not be distracted...you can add me on my yahoo instant messenger so we can chat and get to know each other better vladmir.akinfeev@yahoo.com
Have a wonderful day and Take good care of your self
Vlad

NO, you are not vlad!! you are a mugu!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

(and btw, Vlad is NOT short for Vladimir). ;)

On FB with a different picture, stolen from Marius Ghenea, Romanian entrepreneur:
http://www.facebook.com/vladimir.akinfeev.9
Vladimir Akinfeev
Worked at Self Employed (Business)

Also with pictures of Marius Ghenea on Tageed, but that profile is not used:
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5966745386
Vladmir A
Studied at London Business School

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Tessa, davidedemetrio@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:08 pm

saymehi .com/profile.php?ID=87671
davidtessa
- 47 y/o female
- texas, USA
- Portuguese, Spanish, English
- fashion designer
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2012-11-22 17:31:23
- ID: 87671
i am a God-fearing :pray: ,honest,trustworthy,simp le,kind,gentle,modest,cautious,hard working, reliable...

Hello,
You've got a wonderful and fantastic profile so i'm sending you an email and show my interest...We can overcome the great distance as distance should & does not come between two loving hearts but it does make it inconvenient...Howe ver, I also believe " Where there is a will there is a way"...i have been on this for some days now and i'm in search of my Soul & Dream Mate,Lover,Wife and Life Companion,let me give you a brief introduction of me...My name is Davide Demetrio ,White/Caucasian..I am a man with a strong heart,loving, caring, honest, compassionate,affec tionate, i also believe in God...When i read through your profile i was really amazed and motivated to send you an email and show my interest..I would want us to continue this conversation further through my email which is davidedemetrio@hotm ail.com
God bless
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

teele
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby teele » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:03 am

Elvis Guldberg, elvisguldberg1962@hotmail.com/elvisguldberg1962@yahoo.com

http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5979280650 Elvis Guldberg
i want a serious relationship that will lead to marriage

Hi Beautiful, How are you doing? Sorry I went through your profile and i most say I'm quite fascinated by your profile. I mean, you look so beautiful, your profile caught my eye and captured my soul, I could not go without telling you how I really feel about you ... If you do not mind my name is Elvis Guldberg, I'd love to chat and be friends with you, so I can get better acquainted, I'm new to this site, and I wanted a nice as you as his friend .. For me distance or age is no barrier in a relationship ... please please i want you to send me your email address so I can send you some of my photos and add you on msn, we can chat and get to know more about ourselves to know, here is my email address , elvisguldberg1962@hotmail.com add me on msn or add me on yahoo messenger on elvisguldberg1962@yahoo.com,'m always online if you care to chat .. elvisguldberg1962@hotmail.com or elvisguldberg1962@yahoo.com ... okay,i will like to know you very much, i was caught by you beauty and your profile
Hopefully sooner hear from you Love Greetings, Elvis
Murka

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

James Wan, jameswan00@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:23 am

james0901 on single123

United States
State:
Delaware
City:
Saint Petersburg
Zip Code:
Description:
I am a person who is ambitious, optimistic, cheerful, hardworking, dedicated smart and confident, sincere, honest, loyal, intelligent and friendly. I am very passionate about all areas of my life. I am very responsible and try to eat well, exercise and an active life and have fun doing it, I believe in a healthy relationship.I value honesty and trust. That's what I'm looking for and if you do not have them you have nothing. I think it's important to understand and accept the strengths and weaknesses of others

junkmail:
Hello Pretty,
I'm James Wan from Florida i want to let you know how beautiful and lovely smile you have on your face, and i will love to know something about yourself if you don't mind? Always put smile on your face because it makes you look good and younger.
I'm new here and i don't come here that much why not write to me as jameswan00@yahoo.com am online now on I!M, if you wanna have a chat with me please add me so we can know one and other more better.
Take good care of yourself,
James Wan.

Received: from [41.218.199.232] - Ghana

teele
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby teele » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:40 pm

Luciano Kajetan, lucianoKajetan@live.com , lucianokajetan@yahoo.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5784193616 luc K
50 Dublin, OH

hello, how are you doing? my name is Luciano Kajetan, i am a father of a 12 years old daughter, i am widowed and i like your profile and your lovely pics, i will like to have a good communication with a lovely angel like you, my email is (LucianoKajetan@live.com or lucianokajetan@yahoo.com) i will like you to add me or send me your email address so that we can talk on messenger to know much more about each other.. Luciano
Murka

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jim Burke, jimburke001@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:47 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5982570302
Jim B
50, Alexander City, AL

hello dear my name is jim and i was interested in your profile and looking forward to get to know you better i hope you accept my request and give me a reply because i will be thrilled to hear from you, you can also add me on yahoo messenger with my email address jimburke001@yahoo.com.....looking forward to hear from you soon..... jim burke
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Return to “White Males”