Mark Judge, markjudge92@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.

Mark Judge, markjudge92@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:42 am

mark92 on fishmeetfish

Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Man

About Me
Am markjudge from untited state, also am just an open book don't judge me by my cover move closer to me and know me better.

junkmail:
Am mark judge a brown hair pink lips,i have a son died last 5years ago still searching for a lady that would treat me right are you married or single. the main reason why i massage you is that am new on this social site and am looking for a serious and long term relationship with the right women for me.Age difference does not borther me. What matter to me, is What matter to both partner pure heart, cause am human pure heart is like a pot of Gold if want us to talk better add me on this either of this messenger you have i will accept the request in anticipation of your of reply.

markjudge92@yahoo.com
markjudge6@gmail.com
markjudge96@hotmail.com

thanks looking forward for your reply

Image <---- pic all over the Internet as "hot guys in towels" :lol:

another one with decombobulator:

Received: from b14.c6.bise7.blackberry (markjudge92@178.239.84.105 with xymcookie)
by smtp124-mob.biz.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 20 Sep 2012 03:22:31 +0000 UTC
X-rim-org-msg-ref-id:1604924703
Message-ID:<1604924703-1348111348-cardhu_decombobulator_blackberry.rim.net-1430313514-@b2.c6.bise7.blackberry>
Reply-To: markjudge92@yahoo.com

I was so excited when I open my PC to receive your email. How are you today?I guess you are doing fine as always.
when I got you massage the pressure on me went down because am frustrated dew to state I am. Have sent you request on my markjudge6@gmail reading through your context make me like you for whom you are and I would love to continue chatting with you darling, please try too do me a favor by accepting my request on gmail I anticipation of your reply in.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males