Seeking Women: 48 - 70
San Diego, California, United States
Last Activity: 3 days ago
Widowed
eyes: Black/Ebony
ethnicity: Caucasian, Native American
:lol: :indian:

about myself:
i love to serve the lord and always want to be with those that have the fear of God in their heart and i hope that you are also a christian and i want you to know that there is no other way one can be save for it is only with he lord that we can find true salvation and joy and i know that together with the lord we can build a great tomorrow..

about my children:
i have one daughter her name is Lisa, and she is presently in Nigeria :twisted:
for a school program on the study of History and culture, she is 18yrs old, And i call her God gift..

about my work:
.Am a Independent Drilling Contractor and i work in Exxon oil company in the Oil Rig.

my idea of a great date:
God fearing Woman, :pray: Lasting Relationship.

the person I would like to meet:
i am looking for and am interest in a relationship on a long term basis with one woman. I am by nature kind, romantic, very affectionate, understanding and very passionate and in intimacy I enjoy giving and receiving affection, and am very open-minded and adventurous as well. I am a well-educated, working professional. I enjoy reading, dancing, walking on the beach, fishing, camping, going to movies, just hanging out, and other fun things. I am very sincere and would enjoy a true romantic and fulfilling relationship.

junkmail:
Hello Pretty,
How're you doing out there? i really hope you're cool, actually I was browsing randomly when I saw your profile quite impressive, I must confess I can't just take my mind and eyes off you, and i think you're cool with your profile when i saw you on here, I'm a widowed man with a lonely heart, and you're probably the first person I'm mailing on this site cos i find your profile quite impressive and interesting. You make a smile out of me if you can find a spare time to mail me back...Best of luck and good wishes. Peter William.. smillingpeter44@yahoo.com

From Readnotify:
Opened 18-Sep-12 at 17:10:23pm (UTC -7:00) - 1days20hours24mins after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (197.255.170.173:53735)

also on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004206189805
Peter William
Worked at Exxon Mobil (Supervisor)
Went to San Isidro National High School
Lives in San Diego, California
Widowed

About
I'm adventurous, romantic, sweet, caring, honest, loyal and some would say sexy. I suppose it depends on your definition of sexy however. I love a good conversation and a great debate.. And trust me, I know the difference between a debate and an argument. I'm a lover, not a fighter....
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males