• Average Build •
• Divorced •
• No children •
• College Graduate •
• Christian •
• Doesn't smoke •
• Drinks socially
Story
I am a louis,i believe that hardwork,planning and some elements of luck are important in achieving success.I love to go the beach,watch movies and i do like playing tennis too.A short walk or running during my leisure periods are things are enjoy doing because i need to be fit.I'm an open book and someone with a simple heart because i believe that this life is short and needs to be fully enjoyed .I would like to meet a woman who understands the meaning of love without conditions,someone who knows the importance of honesty ,care and understanding in a relationship .I understand that they are nice women out there who are searching for love without conditions,i'm a romantic .i hope joining here would worth it,so you women out there ,let us give it a shot
Perfect Match
I would like to meet a woman who understands the meaning of love without conditions,a woman who knows what happy home and heart is all about .someone who knows the importance of honesty ,care and understanding in a relationship .I understand that they are nice women out there who are searching for love without conditions,i'm a romantic man who needs a woman who will be my best friend
Ideal Date
Get tickets to a theater opening, a concert or a ball game. Make sure it's something your date will enjoy. Then, call well in advance of MY planned meeting, and say that I might be able to get tickets for a big event. Ask i date if she would be interested. If the response is anything less than wholehearted enthusiasm, I'll sell the tickets to my brother-in-law

Hello Pretty,

wow! that was all i could say when i first set my eyes on your profile,you are adorable and having a great profile seem we have alot in common and i will really like to get to know more about you, my name is louis mcmarty,52yrs old man with a grown up daughter,am honest,hardworking and respectful man with a good heart inside of me... here is my E m a i l a d d r e s s below (l o u i s m c m a r t y 1 3 ) a-t y-a-h-o-o d-o-t com if you will like to know more about me and more of my pictures.I hope to read from you soon.

louis.

(l o u i s m c m a r t y 1 3) a-t-y-a-h-o-o-d-o-t-c-o-m

Hi xxxxx,
Thanks for the email , you seem to me like someone who is an open book and someone who knows what she wants.I would really love to know more about you than this.You are the first person i will ever be communicating with through an online dating site.Have you talked to anyone or met anyone through the dating site and what happened between you and guys you have met?are they looking for something different from yours,i was dumbfounded when three women emailed me fore sex,i was so disappointed.i will wait till i hear from you again
Louis

Hello xxxxx,
Thank you for writing back.how are you doing today.I really enjoy reading from you.I would like to continue this with you too,you have qualities in a woman that i would treasure . First in getting to know one another this is very valuable, but the important part of communicating is being honest. We can talk and talk and make our self look and sound good but unless we are completely honest we wont be disappointed when the time comes to finally meet each other in person. I have lived now for a awhile and have traveled many places and therefore i feei I have learned to accepted myself for who i am am. I always try to be a good person to myself and others. I prefer people who are nice, kind, respectful and honest. People who view themselves better than others or think they are i do not like. I want to find a woman who respects herself. I want a woman who is willing to work hard at our relationship. Someone who will contribute to improving and helping us grow together and as a family. while we are able she needs to and wants to work hard (like i will) to have nice things in life and to work hard so we can be comfortable together in order to enjoy ourselves.

To me, there is nothing more special than a shared love. One that delights in our loved one's achievements, and growth as a person. One that has no anger or mistrust. I believe when i have met the right person, we will believe so completely in each other, and love each other so completely, that we will trust without hesitation as well. I am a lovingly touchy person and i like to hold hands, hug and kiss when appropriate. I like open affection, but in good taste, not for affection sake. I love to look into my loved one's eyes, and often get accused of starring. But i stare at flowers too, they never complain that i could look at them from when the blossom until they fade away. I like being touched too. Held and having my hair played with. I like simple things, not complications and overbearing.

more about me sweetie Dad is from the States,Mom is from Australia. and they are both from the same foster homes,they do not have a family .I have been traveling for a while now since my job started to Europe and the middle east depending on where there's work.I get my job from online searching and contacting contract managers and that is also how i got myself in zoosk...lol,i send proposal for the work and the plan on how i will handle the project and i get contacted if i am chosen to handle the job, if my Proposal is approved with my drawings and schematic plans then the project manager sends me all modalities and procedures and date to arrive and i hence buy my ticket and leave for the destination of the contract.i have been in Dubai for quite sometimes now and i will be home in two weeks or so depends on how the work goes, hope to read from you soonest
Louis
Last edited by IceFM on Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Header trimmed
Michdeg
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Louis Mcmarty <louismcmarty13@yahoo.com>;

Postby Michdeg on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:52 am

Michdeg
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males