It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:57 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Chris Whaley

African scammers posing as white men.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:34 am

pictures are stolen from an author and pastor Chris Whaley:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Whaley

johnson1235 on gofishdating

Relationship Type: Marriage
Career: Engineering/Architecture

I am open and honest,I am humble,nice,caring,loving and affectionate man.I believe in the word of God.

junkmail:
Nice picture though i say hi,Can i know more about you?I am open and honest to you because i believe we both share same interest together. Where are you originally from?
Here is my email address, johnsonbale39@hotmail.com Please kindly send me an email or send me your email address.

another email for him is johnsonbale39@yahoo.com

Yahoo avatar:

I wrote on hotmail, so no IP and RN didn't work. Could have mailed on Yahoo, but it's a scam with stolen pics, anyway.

Its so nice to read from you,how is your weekend going,I hope you had a nice time.Dear i want you to know that i don't criticize culture or tradition,where ever my heart leads me and wherever i find happiness and love,thats where i would always be no matter what the situation is.I wish and hope you will see this mail on time because sincerely speaking am really interested in knowing more about you as am serious about getting a life partner as thats what brought me to the website.I believe we both share same interest together.

I am friendly, courteous, affectionate, respectful, and most of all a gentleman. I believe in being open and honest, loving your family, being a REAL friend, treating others with respect, being committed to the ones you love regardless of their actions, showing affection, doing the little things that show you care, listening before deciding, and of course true love. In a "social" setting, I am somewhat quiet and a little shy in the beginning, but I open up more and more as trust and bonds are formed. I love playing golf,and all outdoor activities, almost any sport, hiking, biking, etc.

I believe looks are definately not everything, but some physical attraction has to exist for a relationship to begin. But, just as important I do believe people become more attractive or less attractive as you get to know them... PERSONALITY is important too!! I want to have that special something deep inside that can't be described in words. You can only know what it is by experiencing it.That mutual connection between two people that is just there naturally.

I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the relationship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced.I have attached my photos.Please try and send me yours.

I hope to read from you soon,Talk to you soon.

Johnson.

His format is on infinity of scam profiles and posted on this board many times, for example here:
http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 4&start=45" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=34549" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Christian Ross, christianross70@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:07 pm

catholicmingle.com
Christian Ross
Dec 15, 2012

i am just there..I am friendly, courteous, affectionate, respectful, and most of all a gentleman. I believe in being open and honest, loving your family, being a REAL friend, treating others with respect, being committed to the ones you love regardless of their actions, showing affection, doing the little things that show you care, listening before deciding, and of course true love. I love children and spending time teaching and mentoring them.I am also a God fearing child..

Location Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Age 50
Relationship Status Divorced
About Children I have children and would welcome yours
Children 1
Children home 1
Religious Importance It is very important
Religious Activity Mass every Sunday
Education Master's degree
Field of Work Marine Enigneer
Match Preferences
Age Between 38 and 64 years old

pics already posted
his FB profile shows sb. different
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 68#p299668" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rolander Smith/Peter King, rolander_smith@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:29 pm

netlog
peterkings16
online male - 51 years, New York City, United States
rolander smith
looking for a partner who keeps a sense of humor about most things. Someone who takes care of themselves physically and mentally . Someone who knows how to speak their mind without being abrasive/rude. Someone who is competent and takes care of their business and appreciates enjoying what there is in life. Someone who will be a true friend, who will watch out for my interests while I am watching out for theirs

Hello Pretty, How are you doing? .... .Uhmm well if i may say that i got through your profile and i found it inresistable and nice so i decided to say Hi.. I am rolander smithby name.I'm looking for someone who is honest and ready to have a good time getting to know each other. Someone who is respectful, opinionated, and competent to be able to have discussions with. I like people that are open, non-judgmental, goal-driven, and ambitious but grounded. Someone that can handle my incredibly playful side and joke around with me but also knows how/when to be serious. More than anything someone that is willing to communicate and share herself with me. I'm always up for a good spades tournament with margaritas or taking a midnight walk. I work really hard so some days I just like to veg and do nothing. Ahhh feels so good! I need someone that is patient/honest/secure and is okay with giving me some space.and also i want you to know that distance is never a problem,i dont mind relocating if i meet my better half I will really love to get your reply asap. Warmest Regards rolander

hi thanks so much for Your lovely respond i would love to know you more better do you have a yahoo messenger so we can chat and get to know ourselves more better what do you think this is my yaho id rolander_smith@yahoo.com

Image Image
Pictures stolen from here!
http://whaleyccjt.blogspot.co.uk/2011_0 ... chive.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rolander Smith/Peter King, rolander_smith@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:22 pm

clones on FB --- triplets :D ???
the netlog one an expatriate?

Rohan Miller
Studied at University of Oxford
Lives in Manchester, United Kingdom
Widowed
From Manchester, New Jersey
(Nov. 2012)

Collins Morgan
Male
Joined Facebook February 22

Gate Robinson
Studied at kambrigde - London, United Kingdom
Lives in Manchester, United Kingdom
Male
Joined Facebook October 10, 2012

Always continue being a channel of inspiration to everyone. Life is not a coincidence. It is who you are. It's by love that we serve. It's by patience that we understand. It's by trials that we gain wisdom. It's by sharing that we become a blessing.

add. pics

Image Image

Image Image

allaboutambience
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: johnson bale, johnsonbale39@hotmail.com

Postby allaboutambience » Wed May 08, 2013 2:06 pm

This mugu also goes by j.slier@yahoo.com

Claiming Dad from Austria and Mom from Ireland living in England but wants to move to the states. Contractor bidding a job in Nigeria. Wife left 5 years ago. Daughter will be 10 in June.

He will call. The voice will not match up. He will text. One of the emails posted had parts similar to what he sent me. He will personalize them. The trickiest move though was that he had a "webcam" video of he and his "daughter" that he shared.

Poor married man Chris.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

scammers with pictures of Dr. Chris W.

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat May 18, 2013 6:02 pm

Pictures stolen from Dr. Chris W.
http://www.roanestate.edu/?8068-Presidential-Search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Same scammer as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 47#p315447" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yahoo avatar

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Scammers with pictures of Chris Whaley

Postby BrightStar » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:06 am

Stolen pics from Chris Whaley, Roane State’s vice president of student learning and chief academic officer, OAK RIDGE, TENNESSEE

http://oakridgetoday.com/2012/09/24/wha ... ted-oct-1/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And the blog of his wife… where we can find many pics….

http://whaleyccjt.blogspot.ca/2011_06_01_archive.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

stephen_cannel44@ymail.com
alexanderpaige147@yahoo.com
tomhil1965@yahoo.com

http://badoo.com/01237237597/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Stephen, 46
Location Amsterdam, NY, United States :thinking:
Interests
1 interest: Swimming
About me
It will take me a book to describe myself, is hard to describe oneself but if I were to say a little about me then I would say comprehensively that I’m down to earth, outgoing, good humor, well traveled, articulate and healthy. I have a lot to say about myself but I have to be concise, the rest you will find out when we eventually start corresponding.
Personal info
Relationship:I'm single
Sexuality:I'm straight
Appearance:5' 6'' (168cm), 168lbs (76kg), big & beautiful, bald and blue eyes
Living:By myself
Children:Already have
Smoking:Non-smoker
Drinking:No
Education:Advanced degree
Languages:English
Work:Construction Engineer. I have a high income

On Badoo
Stephen — Sunday, 02 June 2013 12:56 PM
Hello how you doing today i'm Stephen Cannel by name and i must say you having a nice profile pic in here... I will like to know what a beautiful lady like you is really looking for up in here...So tell me do you care for a chat smiles hope to hear from you soon.

Stephen.
Stephen — Sunday, 02 June 2013 01:27 PM
That's OK xxx n it was really nice to hear from you... Do have a nice and lovely week end and hope to hear from you soon...
Stephen — Monday, 03 June 2013 08:54 AM
Good Morning xxx how are you i hope you had a good nite rest...I'll be hoping to hear from you soon but till then do have a nice and lovely day filled with bliss.
Stephen — 08:20 PM
Good Evening xxx how are you today? It's really nice to see you here today...
Stephen — 08:34 PM
Oh xx it's OK i wonder sometimes when we will find time to get to know more about each other... But it's OK i understand the fact that you have to leave right now I'll be hoping to hear again from you soon...
Stephen — 08:36 PM
Ok thanks for your mail mine is stephen_cannel44@ymail.com i will be hoping to hear from you soon bye for now and have a nice and lovely evening...

Image ---> Yahoo avatar on 2 emails

Pic hits
To
http://vk.com/id199210550" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Brain Hayler
Birthday:October 1, 1960
Hometown:California
Relationship status:Single

http://vk.com/id190125509" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Norbert Waltier
I need a woman to spend the rest of my life with
Birthday:December 10

http://vk.com/id191425953" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hannett Bent
Birthday:June 17, 1965
Hometown:texas

https://www.facebook.com/wozniak.steven.9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
wozniak.steven

https://www.facebook.com/people/Owen-Ga ... 4489446776" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Owen-Gatmar

https://www.facebook.com/byran.scott.56" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
byran.scott

http://www.confirio.com/id/463932" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Alexander Paige
50 / Male / Straight

http://www.datingcanadanow.com/alexanderpaige147" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
alexanderpaige147 @ yahoo :cool:

I am:Man
Seeking a:Woman
City:Hong Kong
Religion:Christian
Ethnicity:Caucasian (white):

I am easy going,open minded,very active and I enjoy lots of outdoor activities,I love sports.I love to laugh and ofcourse,I'd enjoy anything I do with a partner,I mean anything from Traveling,Dancing or just sitting back and enjoying a movie in eachother's arms.
I love to laugh and enjoy life to the fullest as life is too short to live one full of regrets.I can be a good friend and listener.I love beaches,I enjoy traveling but not alone.I really think no one is perfect, we have our flaws and that is why we are Human.So I am not out looking for a perfect woman but someone that is ready to build a strong relationship.You dont have to like everything I like but one thing is for sure,as long as I am happy with you,I am going to enjoy every little thing we do together.I play the Guitar and it is nicer when I have someone listening to me ,will you let me play for you?
If you like my profile,feel free to say a simple "hi" and I will definitely respond.

http://www.lookingforlove.com/view.cgi? ... tomhil1965" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Member Tomhil1965 @ yahoo :cool:
seeking for my other half..could you be her?
Bio:
i am Tom, self assured and good professional and also a geologist that deals fully on crude oil these make me travel across the country most times and am single also out here to search for a future partner who will be my bride...i am full of delight and very comfortable with who i have become....i am very quiet and reserved, laid-back demeanor and am artistic, creative, sensitive and romantic. Trust, communication, understa nding and passion are very important to me and are definite point to a good, healthy relationship. I am a giver and a pleaser who is sensual and passionate.I know how to intrigue, excite and please a woman from head to toe.....i know how to stimulate and intrigue the mind...but those things aren't as important to me in a relationship as other things (although they do have their level of importance.) i value the things in life that are better when shared between a man and a woman i.e love, friendship, companionshi p and happiness together.i want a woman who can stand up in these passions as well as i can give to her. I enjoy writing, love music, the theater; romantic dining; cultural activities and other venues; traveling; movies (of course), museums, Jazz clubs, Comedy clubs and stimulating, intellectual, and/or light and fun conversation. I can dance meringue and salsa :applause: and have even tried gold, sailing and swimming...oh i love them so much.Yeah i can cook too

My perfect date:

I am looking for a date, companion and a seroius relationship also someone to have some fun with like you. I love boating, fishing, camping, billiards, bowling, roller balding, rock climbing. I like sitting on a pier and watching the sun go down. I like romance and candlelight and yet do not mind sitting at home for the evening. I am looking for someone to enjoy the simple things in life with. Someone that I can have a mutual respect with and really care about. I am an awful lot of fun to be around and enjoy people to their fullest. I am looking for someone who is just pleasant to be around and up for anything that might come along. I have a lot to say. I have come to the time of my life when I want to experience new things. I am so ready for someone that is fun loving and happy like I am. Someone that is craving for more and willing to follow through with it. A true companion

Interests:
movies,music,traveling,romantic night outs, candle lite dinners, walks along the beach,reading,socializing with friends
Languages Spoken: English

tomhil1965@yahoo.com hits on

http://badoo.com/01237604695/?r=33.1&p=2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Danny, 48
Location Arlington, VT, United States

About me
I am a sensitive person with a lot of respect to the other people feeling. Commitment and sincerity are the secret of successful relationship. My life is not all that serious. I have a good sense of humor and attractive social life- that makes my life more caring and interesting
Interested in
i am looking for someone to cuddle with and spend the rest of my life with someone to hold and have feelings for to treat like a princess...
Personal info
Relationship:I'm single
Sexuality:I'm straight
Appearance:6' 0'' (183cm), 146lbs (66kg), a few extra pounds, gray hair and brown eyes
Living:By myself
Children:Already have
Smoking:Anti-smoking
Drinking:Yes, please!
Education:School only ;)
Languages:English, French, Spanish
Work:Geologist. I have a high income

Letter from this scammer

Good Morning xxx how are you? I hope you had a good nite rest here are some photos of me and my kids i hope you like them i will be hoping to see some of yours as well xxx i will so much delighted if we could create the time to get to know more about each other... I must say your beauty is some over whelming and i often wonder where could you have been all this while... You know there something so amazing as the fact that i kept on wanting to spend my time with you having some conversation together and getting to know more about each other and see where it lead to... I will be hoping to hear from you soon but till then do have a nice and lovely time.

CARES.

STEPHEN HEART.

Received: from [196.46.245.56] by web172606.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 10:15:11 +0100 (BST)

IP: 196.46.245.56
Hostname: 196.46.245.56
ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited t.a ZAIN :twisted:
Organization: Mobile packet data core
Services: Suspected network sharing device

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer with stolen pics from Chris Whaley

Postby Pandora » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:24 am

Also on:

humanpets.com/10000072802
Name: emanuel sanchez
52/Male
About me:
i am a cool,loving,caring,understanding and God fearing man....i love spending time with my sweet and lovely kids.
About you:
i will like to meet a cool,loving,caring,understanding and God fearing woman.... a woman that love kids.
Looking for: Friendship and dating
Orientation: Straight

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Johnson Betsey, johnsonbetsey789@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:39 pm

email from topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=57272" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yahoo avatar led here

Received: from [196.46.246.51]
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 03:39:21 -0700 (PDT)
IP: 196.46.246.51
ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited t.a ZAIN
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Barry Williams, barrywilliams232@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:11 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7271563312
Barry W, 53 London, United Kingdom

add me on yahoo messenger lets talk better barrywilliams232@yahoo.com

Image Image

Also on netlog
netlog.com/barrywilliams232
barrywilliams232
male - 53 years, London, United Kingdom

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Wiston Taylor, wistontaylor911@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:41 pm

badoo
Wiston 51, Manchester, NH

Hi,How are you doing.Am Taylor speed by name,49years old. I am a New
member on this site and i was passing by in search of something very
important to me and i saw your profile it looks interesting and
beautiful so i had to take a closer look at it and i find out that it
was very attractive.. Smile, Well if you don't mind i will like to get
to know you very well and more better and see what you have to share
to someone.. You can leave me your E-mail ID and i will respond back
to you. I hope to hear from you and i hope you have a wonderful and a
peaceful day, God bless you as you respond back to me.you can add me on Facebook(Wiston Taylor)
Best Regards.

Hi, As new brand day has come, I give God all the glory and I return
all the praises to him, Where there is life , there is hope. No dream
is gone until death cometh. i saw your profile that is why i decide
to write you a message, i will really like to know about if you did not
mind, I am Taylor by Name.Am from both USA and Canada by
nationality but i resides in Jacksonville,Florida. Am a single DAD of
one lovely daughter and a son. Am a Marine Engineer by profession. i will like
to know more about you,like how many kids you have,where in the world
do you live and lots more.I really want to chat with you so that we
can known each other and you can also add me with my email address
wistontaylor911@gmail.com.I hope to hear from you soon Taylor.

anne007
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Chris Whaley

Postby anne007 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:49 pm

Confirio

martinsg
47 / Male / Straight
Offline. Last online Today, at 12:13 pm

Joined January 20, 2013. Living in Houston, Texas.

About Me
am a man that with good sense of humor,am loving,caring and fun...am a catholic christian,i have two kids a boy and a girl,i am widowed and i' m looking for a person whom just by her presence warms my heart . Someone who i cant wait to see at the end of a long day. Someone who has integrity, morals, who is sincere, and honest with an open mind to allow herself to enjoy the simple things that life has to offer but over sighted by most

Mail

Hi pretty, How ware you doing today? I'm groft martins, I was really piqued by your profile and just decided to say HI, It will be nice if you grant me the opportunity to know you more.... hope you don't mind? hope to hear from you soon and do take care and stay cool.. however you can contact me via my private email so i can send you some pics of myself, here is my private email: groftmartins@yahoo.com. Hope to read from u soon. Stay loved martins

FB

https://www.facebook.com/martins.groft/about

pics already in thread
Das WICHTIGSTE auf deutsch von A - Z : *KLICK HIER*

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:54 pm

groftmartins@yahoo.com

tagged
Martins G
Last Active: 4 days ago
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Português
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:58 pm

facebook.com/martins.groft
Martins Groft
Posted on his wall 23 May: thank god for my contract that has been going well so far and to friends that has contributed to my success,god bless,to my kids i love you so much.

add. pic

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:05 pm

Clone on FB :D

facebook.com/groft.martins?fref=ts
Groft Martins
Contractor at Rotech
Studied Petroleum Engineering at: Texas Wesleyan University
Past: Texas High School