African scammers posing as white men.

Scammers with pictures of Richard Noble

Postby Bix on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:18 pm

Nicholas Richard, nicholasrichard782@ymail.com

netlog
nicholasrichard782
male - 48 years Richard Noble

Hello
I am Mr Nicholas from UK. I am an International contractor that deals with the construction of roads and bridges. I am into this website en.netlog.com and i saw your profile and i appreciate it. i am looking for a nice woman that i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile.
I believe in long distance relationship because it needs a lot of strength and courage. With due respect, i will like you to write to me through my email so that we can start expressing our feelings together. My id is
(nicholasrichard782@ymail.com)
Thanks and i hope to hear from you,
Mr Nicholas.

Pictures are stolen from Richard Noble, (born 6 March 1946) is a Scottish entrepreneur who was holder of the land speed record between 1983 and 1997
Image Image
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Nicholas Richard, nicholasrichard782@ymail.com

Postby Bix on Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:32 pm

To nicholasrichard782@ymail.com
Opened 27-Jan-13 at 10:18:11am (UTC +00:00) - 2days19hours32mins46secs after sending
Location Dakar, Senegal (86% likelihood) :twisted:
Opened on (41¸82¸172¸200:1266)
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Richard Noble

Postby Bix on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:46 pm

Received: from [41.82.156.147]

My Dearest,
Thanks for your message,i am here to meet a sincere and an honest woman for my life partner. I have been lonely for many years now but i have decided to make a real choice of woman that is why i joined this site. I am Engr Nicholas Richard From Wales United Kingdom 173cm in height and 81kg in weight, i am 48years old. I am an Engineer and i work on the construction of roads and bridges,i own a construction firm. I have two kids before, i spend my outing time in beach and listening to Music, My Hobbies are reading and listening to classical music.
I have everything a man need in his life just to get a nice woman to make my life complete. I am a widower and my wife and my kids died three years ago,my family died in a car accident. I told myself that i will not marry again until after three years due to the love i have for my late wife and kids and right now, it is the right time to choose a good woman of my Choice and i pray to get a wonderful woman that will love me and cherish me.
I am a man that believes in destiny and i know that i will have a good woman to call my wife again.
Please I want you to tell me more about yourself and your family? What is the nature of your job? Also send me your own pictures and tell me more about your work? Please we have to be writing everyday even when you are busy because it will help us to know each other very well. I attach my pictures,i am so honored to have you in my life.
Lots of kiss and hugs. I wait to hear from you soon and your pictures.
Yours,
Mr Nicholas
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males