It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:34 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Dr. Steve G. Jones

African scammers posing as white men.
Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Schuster Gustav Dukagjini

Postby Pandora » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:44 pm

Also here

OKcupid
jonessteveinator
47 • M • Reno, NV
Education Graduated from high school
Job Construction
Income $70,000–$80,000
Relationship Status Single
I’m really good at
Conservation,dancing,kissing and holding hands together.
Looking for
Ages 30–80
My self-summary
The self-control personality dimension captures the way in which a person regulates and directs him or herself. Being low in self-control can be both good and bad. Occasionally people may be compelled to follow their intuitions and give in to their temptations, and Ir degree of self-control makes this likely to happen more often than not. This can be good in circumstances where being relaxed and open are important. However, in situations where it is necessary to be focused and careful, I might find that I do or say things that may be inappropriate.

As someone who exerts little control over Ir actions, I may find that I commit social blunders that might offend other people and get Irself in trouble. For example, if I’re given responsibility to work on a project that requires close attention to detail, I may be likely to overlook important details because I have difficulty staying focused. Consequently, I might feel more comfortable delegating such tasks to other people who are more detail oriented. Being able to recognize such characteristics in Irself and having more detail-oriented people do such tasks could be an effective way to manage Ir own stress level.

Low self-control may diminish Ir effectiveness at work. Acting too relaxed can make it difficult for I to focus on projects that require organized sequences of steps or stages. Thus, Ir ability to accomplish may be inconsistent. Indeed, it’s possible that I might be criticized periodically for being unreliable or unable to “stay within the lines.” Nonetheless, I may still experience many short-lived pleasures and never be thought of as boring.

My Openness

As someone high in openness, I have a strong appreciation for beauty, both in art and nature. Indeed, it’s likely that I are easily absorbed in music and art, as well as natural phenomena. Another aspect of Ir openness is Ir emotional insight; that is, I probably have good access to and awareness of Ir own emotions.

Another aspect of the openness dimension is the tendency to think about abstract concepts and ideas. This thinking style may take the form of artistic and metaphorical use of language, and/or music composition or performance. Thus, it is likely that, either in Ir work or spare time, I enjoy activities that get My “creative juices” flowing.

My tendency to be open-minded can have advantages and disadvantages. For instance, when there are no clear rules about how to approach a particular problem, Ir openness makes it easier for I to identify new ways to solve problems that might not be very obvious to people that are not as open as I are. In contrast, I may be bored easily in situations that lack high amounts of intellectual stimulation. In such cases, I might have difficulty excelling on projects that do not provide much stimulation or require much creative thinking.

My Easygoingness

Easygoingness refers to one's ability to relax. Based on Ir score, I appear to “take things as they come” and enjoy having a good time. However, being high in easygoingness also has the potential to produce stress in a number of ways. For example, I may find it difficult to complete tasks thoroughly and efficiently. In this way, being high in easygoingness cannot only make Ir life difficult, but also the lives of the people around I. Another potential problem with being too high in easygoingness is that it can provide I with gratification in the short-term, but in the long-term provide undesirable consequences.

High easygoingness, even when not seriously destructive, may also diminish Ir effectiveness at work, for example. I may find it aversive and difficult to put in all the effort that may sometimes be needed to effectively accomplish certain tasks. For this reason, Ir colleagues might view I as forgetful and unfocused.

Blurbs can be found in the POF Chemistry Test Results :D

Re: Schuster Gustav Dukagjini

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Williams Speed - williamsspeed@outlook.com

Postby Pandora » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:05 pm

Pic shows up on a linkedin group

linkedin.com/groups/GOODNEWS-BUYERS-AVAILABLE-SALE-D2-3421882.S.5860280227137101826

Williams S.
--Mandate For Buying and Selling of Crude Products
Please send me SCO for Mazut,JP54,D2 and LNG to my personal email... williamsspeed@outlook.com and please no upfront fees
his profile on linkedin:

linkedin.com/pub/williams-speed/94/b8b/14
Williams Speed
--Mandate For Buying and Selling of Crude Products
United States
Education
Hawaii Pacific University
Connections:
48 connections

same pic

his email address williamsspeed@outlook.com leads to a FB profile

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008262002933
Williams Speed J
Worked at Global Contractors
Studied at: University of Hawaii at Manoa
Past: Gracie Barra University of Hawaii
Lives in New York, Florida
From Hawi, Hawaii
Joined FB April 19, 2014
3 female friends
Skills: Drilling rig · Buildings
Languages: Ancientenglish, Arabic and Spanish
Image Image

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dave Johnson - davejohnson8870@yahoo.com

Postby Sailory » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:56 am

travismoris@outlook.com

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6011382527

hello, I just want to say hi, I love your nice profile, are you a happy person?
hello, I just want to say hi, I love your nice profile, are you a happy person?
My name is James morrison, am from Boston USA, am single, i have been Divorced for more than 2 years now. i have 2 children, a son and a daughter, my son is 20 and my daughter is just 16. Am a marine, i work with the United States military, i serve in Afghanistan. am 55 years old. what about you? tell me about yourself and tell me what you do for a living
ok my dear I wll write to you are you on Skype?
travismoris@outlook.com that is my email

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:02 am

John Morgan, mjohn6300@gmail.com
Las Vegas
University: University of Nevada, Las Vegas
School: John F. Mendoza Elementary School '72 Las Vegas

https:/ /vk.com/id260945696
Register in contact - GHANA, AFRICA :mrgreen:

Of his letters:
John
hello my dear how are you doing over there
You can love me, if we can learn more about our personality.
John
OK, how many years have you been married with children?
My name is John and I'm from Portugal, but I live in a single state I'm new here on this site I would love to have, if we can learn more about our personality
and I'm 48 years old nice to meet you
are you there?
I would love if we can learn more about our personality
John
i lost my wife 4 years ago is a long story
do want to know more about me?
John
yes, I'll have to look beautiful, and I would love to know more about you
how are there in your country? John
Me too, I think, if I can find a good woman, I think I'll get married again
I'm not married, father of one son 14 years old and I work as an engineer in a cargo ship, and I'm currently on my way to China for a business trip I from a single state, I leave in Las Vegas, and you? John
I'm really happy to communicate with you, and I want you to know that your beautiful and your kindness, he stole my heart
what are you doing now, I wanted us to talk more sweet peace Today, John
okay thanks I'll prove to you that I am a good person
I want to feel your heart with so much love, you can not even stand john
yes, I know, but you can understand how I feel about you, and I want our relationship to lead to marriage
I will send my picture to you more by email, so that you can know me more better hi my love is my John my husband is my picture for you and I want you to send me more your image is too

Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Johnson Welker, johnsonwelker@yahoo.com

Postby spanky » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:23 am

Faceless male on profile :mad:
Chemistry.com
Username: Kjghu1342
Relationship status:
Income: I'll tell you later
54/Wilmington, DE
Seeking women: 44-64

Tagline: Nothing written

In his own words: Nothing written

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

54 | Wilmington, Delaware

Hello my pictures are on pending!!! You are a very beautiful looking woman and it's hard for me to believe why such a beautiful looking woman like you be alone over there without getting men chasing on you .Am really impressed by your profile and I would wish to get to know more about you to see where this will lead us in the future,I am an honest and good listener who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I'm single now looking for friendship that can grow into a relationship and am looking to start that with the right person in my life. I am an honest, loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous,age is just number .I am Current On Yahoo Instant Messenger My Ya hoo Messenger id is (johnsonwelker@yahoo.com )and my number text me 267-291-4151 do you mind sending me an em ail telling me little about your self through My Ema il Address which is (johnsonwelker@yahoo.com ) and i do have a pictures to show you when you contact me GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR NUMBER ,Stay bless and hope to hear from you soon.
We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Johnson Welker, johnsonwelker@yahoo.com

Postby spanky » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:50 pm

MODS: Please move this post to the Dave Johnson thread. Done. F. No wonder he hid his face on the site. Every time one of these stolen pictures has shown up on Chemistry or ChristianMingle this and these mugus got the heave ho!

Oh, and I guess he got kicked out of the military now, too, and is claiming he does charity work for the less privileged now...as well as into gemstones.

IP: 41.210.25.114. GHANA :twisted:
In RS database used in scams before

Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014

Hello Sunshine, well I am very happy and glad to meet you, I'll tell you a little more about me and what I want. I am 53 years old, I'm Single (five years ago), white :liar: , blond black hair :-o , brown eyes, 5 '7 ", 141 lbs Short Hair and a healthy man, I'm into precious stones :lol: business,am self-sufficient, beautiful :lol: , happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure. I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. enjoying I watch movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the. mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets I feel in jeans or a nice English suit, I'm non smoking / drinker, not into drugs (do not need them I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.'m a very open person, who travel to eat out and enjoy loves the simple life. I 'm very affectionate and i have a good sense of humor, I like to laugh. I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have someone special to do this with. I am very easy to get a long with and a very good listener ..
am here looking for someone who is honest loving and caring, my life with someone who will care about people and always like talking with friends like to share something a that meet humble and respectful, because the respectful and I will also will be treated like something a like to know more about me and willing cater for a serious relationship, something is a like that to take humble and respectful, because it is the respectful and I so want to become treated like meet someone who willing to know more about me and for a serious relationship, what am I doing with my life, I'm hoping someone who has to take the best features in a relationship .. I'm really good at listening and helping , the less privilege ones, and I expect my woman to be the same .. the first things people notice about me is someone with a good heart :liar: .. Well, I think that you and some little idea of who I am what I'm looking for .. I also know that you tell me more about yourself and what you are looking for in a relationship, you are married :mrgreen: with children? what do you do and how long you have been on this online dating thing, and tell me more about your interest and what you want in a relationship, I hope to hear from you soon .. Take very good care of yourself ..

We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:37 pm

stevejones3514@yahoo.com

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7292189943 STEVE J
43 Orange Beach, AL

Am Steve Jones 43yrs old am from Alabama live in Orange Beach and am a sailor Am into art and little bit of entertainment i have one son name frank 14yrs old
so tell me about your self stranger
ok here is my email.
stevejones3514@yahoo.com
but i will try and create an gmail account because of u
please can you write more about your self for me via email before u go too bed thank u i will be expecting ur mail
good night sweet dreams

yahoo avatar

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Christ Ferguson, christopherstphen48@gmail.com

Postby mariko » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:42 am

Christ Ferguson, claims to be in Ireland but phone number is Vietnam.

Skype loanhuan83
DOB Sunday, September 25, 1960, 53, Male
Language English
Location Ireland, Republic of
phone number : +840985153346
[2:18:02 PM] loanhuan83: Hello! Please add me to your Contact list.

I will update if I could get email address too.

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Re: Christ Ferguson, christopherstphen48@gmail.com

Postby Sternenwolf » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:18 pm

Uses German IP 213.211.255.82
Hostname: port-ip-213-211-255-82.sta.reverse.mdcc-fun.de
ISP: MDlink online service center GmbH
Organization: Thomas Cook Online Limited IP Space
Services: None detected
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP
Geolocation Information
State/Region: Nordrhein-Westfalen
City: Essen

[22:42:56] christ ferguson: nice to meet you honey
[22:43:07] christ ferguson: (handshake)
[22:43:54] Hello - did not hear you
[22:45:42] christ ferguson: what is your name and where are you from?
[22:46:41] I am from NY - Sunny by name
[22:47:23] christ ferguson: i am christopher staphen i am from Irland
[22:47:44] christ ferguson: can i know more about you if you don't mind??
[22:47:47] Ireland - I know
[22:48:03] christ ferguson: yeah
[22:48:22] What are you lookin for?
[22:48:58] christ ferguson: i just need a frind to talk to i am kind of lonely here in my office
[22:49:26] you are kind of bored? - ok
[22:49:54] christ ferguson: yeah
[22:50:21] christ ferguson: i am 48 years old of age and you?
[22:50:38] I am 42
[22:50:56] christ ferguson: are you married with kids??
[22:51:12] divorced without kids
[22:51:32] christ ferguson: i am a widower with a son :twisted:
[22:52:01] a widower? and why are you so blessed?
[22:52:42] christ ferguson: because i have a loving son who love me so much
[22:53:02] christ ferguson: wow you look younger than your age and you are very beautiful
[22:54:07] Ok - Ireland is far away :D
[22:54:34] christ ferguson: i know but right now i am in the Black sea !!! :D
[22:54:34] And I do not see your face
[22:55:02] christ ferguson: i am a marine engineer i work in a ship and you??
[22:55:41] Working for an insurance company
[22:55:44] *** christ ferguson hat frank09.jpg gesendet ***
[22:56:03 | Bearbeitet 22:56:16] christ ferguson: in the united state
[22:56:39] christ ferguson: i am sending my photo to you so that you can see my face
[22:56:41] I do not open files on skype - you may send it by e-mail
[22:56:54] christ ferguson: ok can i have your email
[22:59:24] Ok - I've some work to do - maybe we can talk later
[22:59:34] christ ferguson: ok my dear
[22:59:49] christ ferguson: i am sending my photos to you now
[23:00:20] christ ferguson: have a nice time and take very good care of you self ,stay bless
[23:00:27] thx ... cu (wave)

Ha ha ha ha - just saw the photos - nice ... :twisted: ... we already know that pic-set ...

Scammer sent 12 pictures via e-mail

I just have to look for pictures not posted ... :D

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:40 am

Charles Moore, charles_moore67@yahoo.com
New York City
Birthday: May 18, 1968
Hometown: Michigan

https:/ /vk.com/id260765366
Join in contact - GHANA, AFRICA :party: :party: :party:
Source:
Source IP address 173.245.67.42.
Geo-Location Information
United States of America
State / Region California
City of San - Jose
Latitude 37.3721
Longitude -121.8643
Area Code 408

Charles
I am very glad to know that you are on this day. My name is Charles Moore of the United States, it will be my pleasure to make you happy, here is my email Charles_moore67@yahoo.com Charles
You go through many things in life. It helps to know that there is someone to help you shoulder in difficult times. When your partner comes to you or need encouraging words, give it to them. Your vote of confidence can do wonders for your partner and, in turn, the better your relationship.
I want us to continue our conversations
Charles
Well, I'll be grateful we did not have a good friend, sincerity, honesty and trust, we can share ideas and discuss how to more questions and more to talk about themselves, and as time goes on, there may be something great for us future.What you talking about? My name is Charles Moore,
Charles
Over time, you will know my name very well, but I would so please be talking to you in Yahoo Messenger .. I understand that we just met, but I feel like I know you already years every time I spend with you, I feel that my heart is a save with you I dream and pray for someone like you, understand me, even from the first meeting and the fact that you have to prove to me, my dear
My name is Charles Moore, my nationality-from Italy-this means that both my parents are from Italy.and they base in the United States. as well as you now.my mother died at the birth of me and my father died when I was at the age of 16.My father had two brothers and mother, she's an only child and the daughter of his parents, so that after the death of my parents, I try to meet with one of my uncle there in London, so that he can help me further my education, but all to no avail, he refuses me, so then I went to the same mother smaller home in London who participated and taught me during my years in collage.So after my years in collage and school said that they want to confirm if my parents were relatives.they been doing this for almost 1 month, in which they went to Italy, where my parents came out because I never told them that I have relatives, why they chose me for the first place.so confirmation.which they did, they found out that my father had a brother, and they came back and told me that I had an uncle that I should go to him, they give me information on how I can find him.Immediately I went to Italy, so I can not find my uncle, I already know, I was an uncle, but I never see when I arrived in Italy himso I'm looking for the man who gave me his address, I'll find him, and he told me that he was not my father, brother, I'm trying to explain something to him, but he rejected me completely, so I went back in London, and I think I can continue my education, but still I have no one, so I went to work, so that I can get a second degree in 5 years I do not have to complete my education.so I went to my friends to help me, because my age at the end, but they fail me, I'm not against their will, nor serve them, as if they are the king, thinking that they will help me.but they do pretend like my present, but I hate my missing all of them trying to make me missrable and useless when I realized all that they do, I decided to avoid them and live my life, I worked for 4 years, to finish what I'm looking for, but they still come for me to make sure I do not archive my dreams, they are trying to stop my good and while they all failed, and fulfilled my dream
here's another reason why I'm still not married yet, I do not want my children to go through what I pass.So, please dial in my power to work for the future of my children and this beautiful woman.
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

christopherstphen48@gmail.com

Postby Sternenwolf » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:00 pm

Ok - now the new (as I think) pictures - there are hundreds in thw WWW :evil:

Sent by scammer christopherstphen48@gmail.com

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:03 am

James Topher, kristopjames@hotmail.com
Washington, D.C.
Birthday: March 19, 1960 (?????) :silly: :silly: :silly:
Hometown: Kent, Washington
Marital status: Actively Searching
Languages​​: English
Children: Hestia James, 15 years old
Place of work: Defense Intelligence Agency
Washington, D.C., 1988-2014
Captain

https:/ /vk.com/id263761641
Join in contact - NIGERIA, AFRICA :silly: :silly: :silly:

Email Sender: kristopjames@hotmail.com [more info]

James
Miss Russia, how are you?
James
Miss Russia! How are you? It's hard to find you here, maybe because of the schedule. You write and speak English?
How are you Russian Queen. Although I do not know much about you, but from the profile picture, I could see a lot of Devine light coming my way. You smile is the best in the world. That is why I appeal to you as "Miss Russia". I'm James Topher. I was born in Kent, Washington. I am divorced. I speak only in English, but I can not translate. I need a good woman to talk to all the time. I want to be happy.
PLEASE be my friend.

Do scammers have a profile on Facebook: :applause:
https:/ /www.facebook.com/kristopher.james.568
The ship's captain in the Defense Intelligence Agency
He studied at Washington State University
In the past: Washington Community High School
Living in Washington
of Kent
Hestia James
daughter
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Microsoft IP edited out ;)

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Ken Peterson, kenpeter117@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:17 pm

kenpeter117
47 year old male
Seeking a woman for long term relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian
City: London
Height: 6 feet 2
Marital status: Single
Hair colour: brown
Children: Yes, they live away from home
Want children: Yes

Interests: My goals and dreams in life are very simple, living one day

About kenpeter117
I am loving caring,down to earth,humble i got some respects for women,i am romantic and i think i am God fearing too.i could be sincere ,i am very truthful and detest lairs .

pics already posted

yahoo avatar

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:32 am

j.damme@yahoo.com

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6012571439 Jean Damme

Am a widower i have 1 son schooling he is 14yrs old and you?
Am a surgeon doctor i work with the UN Armies Am right now here in Afghanistan for peace keeping mission am signing 2yrs contract with the UN and is gonna be over this December
Am a widower am looking for a serious lady to settle down with and be my soulmate forever
My email is j.damme@yahoo.com
What is your job?

Image Image

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

steve.david70@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:03 pm

engsteved

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: new york
Marital status: Single
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Religion: Other
Education: Professional
Ethnicity: Native American

Personal Description:

I am loyal, responsible, active, loving, caring, sharing,kindhearted,warm,accommodating,compassionate,tolerant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally.I need someone who is smart, Beautiful as you , broad minded and loving , caring, sweet and calm, understanding and easy going, open minded and open and open hearten, love to smile and cherish the moments spent, always interested in whats next, faithful and loyal,truthful and something could make you laugh and will never stop.ready to make me make her happy.

RSDEDI-CMLHHCAN
Dedicated Server Hosting
Redstation Admin Role
Redstation Limited
2 Frater Gate Business Park
Aerodrome Road
Gosport
Hampshire
PO13 0GW
UNITED KINGDOM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “White Males”