Scammers with pics of Hugh from FH

African scammers posing as white men.

williams7771@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:07 am

Email from topic:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44122&p=236797#p236797

williams7771@yahoo.com

facebook.com/search/results.php?q=williams7771%40yahoo.com#!/profile.php?id=100003464723888
Williams John
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: What brought you here?

Postby conejilla on Sat May 12, 2012 8:44 pm

wayne wrote:Out of interest, what is it that brought you all to this cool site?

ich fand hier die Fotos, die mein Scammer benutzt. Inzwischen kommt er über Skype (Philip Spencer,( philipspencer3)
E-Mail philipsspencer17@yahoo.com und peterspencer19@yahoo.com Vater und Sohn, wie nett! Auf Facebook findet man ihn unter Spencer Philip, Senior Engineer. Handy Nr. 00447035987087. Der Herr arbeitet zur Zeit " on the sea "für die Firma Deutag GmbH, die gibt es wirklich! Weitere Daten über Skypeprofil
Daher braucht er Geld für seinen Sohn, der in Dubai (!) zur Schule geht und ohne meine finanzielle Hilfe durch die Prüfungen fällt.Kontaktmann ist Akhile osegale Alfred im Emirate Tower, Zayed Road, der das Geld bei WUB abholt. Angeblich ein Lehrer der Schule! :silly:
Ich habe nur eine gefakte Transfernummer gemailt, nun ist fast Schluss mit der großen Liebe und den Hochzeitsvorbereitungen!
Akzent ist eindeutig afrikanisch, die Rechtschreib- und Grammatikfehler fallen auf, obwohl ich Englisch nur als Fremdsprache spreche und schreibe.
Natürlich Fotos von Hugh aus Focus international. D e r Mann ist aber auch wirklich zum Verlieben! genau mein Typ!
Ich hatte viel Spaß, weil ich nach einer Woche anfing, zu recherchieren, eigentlich sollte er ein Honorar bekommen, ich habe viele neue englische Wörter gelernt! :applause:

^^
I found here the photos, which my Scammer uses. In the meantime he comes over Skype (Philip Spencer, (philipspencer3) Email philipsspencer17@yahoo.com and peterspencer19@yahoo.com father and son, how nicely! On Facebook one finds it under Spencer Philip, senior Engineer. Mobile phone No. 00447035987087. The gentleman works at present " on the sea " for the company Deutag GmbH, really gives it! Further data over Skypeprofil Therefore it needs money for its son, that in Dubai (!) to the school goes and without my financial assistance by the examinations falls. Contact man is Akhile osegale Alfreds in the emirate Tower, Zayed Road, which fetches the money with WUB. Allegedly a teacher of the school! : silly: I have only a gefakte transfer number gemailt, now am nearly conclusion with the large love and the wedding preparations! Accent is clearly African, the right posting and grammar errors is noticeable, although I speak and write English only as foreign language. Naturally photos of Hugh from focus internationally. In addition, D e r man is real for falling in love! exactly my type! I had much fun, because I began after one week to investigate actually should it a fee get, I many new English words learned! : applause:
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sat May 12, 2012 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Split off irrelevant topic. Added Babelfish TL. Researched mugu. Merged with correct topic.
conejilla
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: What brought you here?

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat May 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Hmm, couldn´t find him on FB. On Skype it says from New York. Any further details, like an email header and a money request chat log? :) Thanks for posting the above.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Nicholas Hall, nhall2408@gmail.com

Postby sunliteone on Fri May 18, 2012 9:38 pm

These same photos were used by nhall2408@gmail.com under the name of Nicholas Hall and sent to me. I was contacted via the site ourtime.com and it culminated today with a request for $2,000US to be sent to Ana Liezel De Castro, Phom Penh, Cambodia .... I didn't do that. She or he is on Facebook with that name, however, I'm sure she has stolen that name and there is no information on her FB page. I'm no sure what info I would have that could assist, I'm sure I am one of many..... fortunately, I didn't buy into the $$$ request.

Let me know if I can somehow assist with additional info I "may" have. I'm sure I'm doing this posting info correctly, this is new to me and I'm not knowledgeable at all regarding blogs or whatever this are a is called....... sorry.

Sunliteone
sunliteone
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pics of Hugh from FH

Postby The Wild Geese on Sat May 19, 2012 5:48 am

Hello sunliteone,
Welcome to RS!, :applause:
Happy to know that you did not lost any $$$ to the devil.
To be of help to his/her other victims who has not yet find their way to RS please post everything you have regarding your scammer admirer.
Profiles on site where you meet him/her
Photos
Emails he sent you
Request for money
Telephone numbers
If you need help don't hesitate to ask anybody here in RS spesially the mods and admins, they are here to help you, or please read the FAQ. I'm sorry I can't be of urgent help for the time being because I don't visit RS everyday due to some internett availability.
Hope you find comfort and help you need.

Always at your service

The Wild Geese ( the migratory bird )
Nothing wrong of being an Engr. as long as you are real. :-)
The Wild Geese
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gabriel Smith, gabby.gabby30@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:04 am

person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=6176086
USER ID: 6176086
Nickname: Smith
Name: Gabriel
State/Region: Illinois
City: Illinois City
I am looking to have a serious relationship that i can have trusting and build a good chemistry, i am looking to settle for a good woman that will be mine and have kids for me

Smith: gabby.gabby30 on yah who dot com, add me and we will chat better there
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

thomas_clif@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:05 am

hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3382689
Thomas
Male, 52 Years Old
From New York, NY
I would like to meet someone who is kind and considerate good fun and a good listener who is spiritual, selfishness is a big turn off. I am interested in most things and love meeting new people,i have an enquiring mind, I love animals must do being a part
ALL ABOUT ME
I am very young at heart but not too young of course! I am sincere honest and faithful and would like to find someone of the same (The photo of me with the beard is'nt normally how I look I'm normally clean shaven and if the right person likes me clean shaven or bearded I'm happy to comply !!) Have a good sense of humour
General I teach Modern Languages and Philosophy of Religion in a College. Have taught a lot of EFL / ESOL over the years too. I sometimes do some work in export sales finding business in Europe for a number of UK companies - a nice balance with my teaching. In the future I might like to be able to spend time with people in a less pressurised way - maybe in more of a pastoral role.

Here is my yahoo IM thomas_clif@yahoo.com, it will be so great to chat with you.
hope to hear from you on Yahoo IM
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bobby Jones, bobbyjones455@hotmail.com

Postby Bix on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:17 pm

absoluteagency.com/users2/booby445
My name: booby445
Birthday: 1956-04-25
Relation type: Long term or marriage
My country: United Kingdom
Region: England - London
My city: Brentford
My hello phrase: i will love to meet you and know you better as i seek for a soul mate i dont longin often ... you can chat with me on bobbyjones455 AT [H O T M A I L] . [C O M]

About me: I am calm honest down to earth loves to smile do my work at the right time and most of all loves making friends
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ryan Fincher, ryanfincher19460331@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:19 pm

Badoo
Ryan 66, Austin, TX

Ryan — 09:17 AM
ryanfincher19460331@yahoo.com
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby leeyawnah on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:32 am

leeyawnah
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:21 am

Hi :) Can you please post the FIRST email/message you received from him, and the MONEY REQUEST email/message? :)
These have the most important scam details.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:45 am

williamjane1960 on netlog

Name
jane william
Date of birth
05/12/1960
United States

How are you doing....?am william by name...from USA..Wow, incredible profile & you are stunning, gorgeous actually. I saw your profile and it caused and unusual impact, I am interested in you. You have such a beautiful profile.you can add me to your yahoo im.... so that will can get to know each other you can have my yahoo id w_jane54@yahoo.com.....hope to hear from you soon......
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Kevin Diggs, diggs_k@ymail.com

Postby Pinky on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:55 pm

Netlog Douche Bag:
Name
kenneth diggs
Date of birth
10/09/1947
United States
Native language
English

Originating IP: 41.58.37.220
Originating ISP: Swift Networks Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

His intro:
I am seeking for someone honest, caring and well understanding who know what love is all about.I hope to find someone who cherishes the little things, but keeps her eye on the overall picture. I want someone who is driven and dedicated to what she finds important and is able to share that passion with those around her..you can get back to me with you email addrerss we can know each other better

His email:
Hello
How are you `doing,hope cool?I scrolled through your profile and it caught my interest and i think we can both work things out and see where it leads us,I am Kenneth Diggs By name and am from {MD} ..I am 64yrs old and i am 5'7 tall, distinguished looking, blue eyes,white hair and am a conservative Man that is content, secure, generous, romantic, values honesty, honor, courage. Would love to take time to meet someone special in order to build a lifelong romance..Its a little bit far but i think distance shouldnt be an obstacles in a relationship and i am willing to relocate to any area..You can send me an email to my personal email address cos in no time i will be out of match..Here is my personal email address diggs_k@ymail.com or you send me yours but i will be looking forward to receive an email from you..

Cheers,
Kenneth...

I think this one's a model from FH. I'll search it out and move him . . . unless RZ beats me to it. :D
If your question isn't answered in the FAQ, please message a green Moderator or red Admin. We need to know.
Pinky

Bookmark and Share

Cornel Opara, cornelopara@rocketmail.com

Postby Bix on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:16 pm

netlog.com/doncornelopara
doncornelopara
male - 52 years, DC, United States
Hi am cornel opara, I am single, searching a serious friendship that will lead to future marriage. Am an easy going person with a lonely heart. I need you to keep me smile and i promise to always be there for you. Can we both have a chat? cornelopara@rocketmail.com

localf**kbook-members.com/?page=profile&pmid=12519204
corny6689
Serious Relationship...scammer gt off :mrgreen:
My BioCity Washington
State DC
Country UNITED STATES
Sign Gemini
Height 6'06" 198 cm
Age 36
Body Type Average
Ethnicity Other
Marital Status Single
Seeking Relationship, Cyber Sex
About Me In My Own Wordsam cornel opara from usa, south America. i work as a contractor. I am new on this site and would really want to make a new Match with trust and love. am single. rnrnDo you mind we both have a chat?
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:34 pm

evanskent on netlog

Name
evans kent
Date of birth
30/05/1960
United States

junkmail:
Hello dear I must confess,your profile has really captured my attention and i will love to share in the joy of your life,in fact i want to get to know you better if you don't mind.I will be glad if we could get to know each other and become friends.You never know we could become the next success story on here as good couples.I want to find the right person to be in relationship with.I'm so tired of being lonely- coming back home in the evening and knowing that nobody waits me there is awful. I dream about meeting a nice and caring woman with whom we would share the whole world together! I dream of falling asleep and waking up together, making her a cup of hot coffee in the morning But i do know Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.A relationship is a two way street. It's never all your fault or the other persons. so we can learn to know each other .Hope to hear from you soon. evans.kent@ymail.com
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Males