It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:17 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of John Mageau, part 2

African scammers posing as white men.
Mary55
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of John Mageau, part 2

Postby Mary55 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:27 pm

on waplog

Rick Moore <moorerickmoorerick@aol.com>;

I was born on February 16, 1961 in New Jersey, Treton, and attended Charles F. Brush High School. I holds a B.A. in Mechanical engineering from the New Jersey University, as well as an M.A. in National Security and Strategic Studies from the Army War College New York. I received the rank of Eagle Scout as a youth in 1978 and was bestowed the Distinguished Eagle Scout Award in 2010 from the Boy Scouts of America

Years of service 1980–2015 Till date
Rank General

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Steve Daniel <stevedanylove@gmail.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:04 pm

Steve Daniel <stevedanylove@gmail.com>

same email and same African gang as here (picture mixer) : http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 82#p427582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 83#p427583" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

=> Badoo:
Sgt Daniel Elliot Stevens, 53

Kabul, Afghanistan

I'm here to make new friends

Am a marine installer Engineer by profession(also a trained Army), a simple, down to earth man. I love to be happy a widower for 4 years now, think is time for me to be happy and find love again. Though am new to this online dating thing, i hope to find a nice woman worth loving . am satisfied with what have and can afford in every point n time. Am not a perfect person, so am not looking for perfection in a relationship, all that is important is love, care and understanding from both partners. Women Above 45 are allowed to contact me but below 40 please stay away, i wont have anything to do with a woman old enough to be my daughter.
Interested in
Looking for loving, caring and down to earth independent woman who knows what she wants and no games nor lies. A woman of pride and very supportive , who will support her man to actualize dream of a happy home.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Wilson Owen, wilsonowen241@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:38 am

zorpia
wilson
44, Collierville, Tennessee, United States

Your profile really caught my interest. so am really looking forward to knowing you more,am not always on here so i will be happy if you contact me to my private email or instant messenger chart im on yahoo. wilsonowen241@yahoo.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

James Parker - jamesparker600@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:18 pm

Ghana at work again, with a little experience, you can really tell by the style they try to execute their massmail scams...

divine maison

Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: york
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

Hello sweetie,

I am very pleased to address you. My name is James, I am 48 years old from Brooklyn, New York. I am a journalist currently in Nigeria to cover Boko harram story. I am a widower, i have a daughter and a son. I contact you because I'm seeking a soul mate, i wanna have a new life and my instinct tells me we can get along. please respond if you feel what i feel. jamesparker600@yahoo.com
Thanks!

With Love and affection
Mr. James Parker.

divine.maison@yahoo.com => Skype : divinemaisom , New York, no pic

IP: 197.148.233.148
City: Accra

:::::::::::::::::::

has plenty of Skypes, the ones that have avatars and are already in scam use all show military photoshopped John Mageau.

::::::::::::::::::

5 minutes later, writes:

hello how are you?
Hello sweetie,

I am very pleased to address you. My name is Divine , I am 48 years old from Brooklyn, New York. I am a journalist currently in Nigeria to cover Boko harram story. I am a widower, i have a daughter and a son. I contact you because I'm seeking a soul mate, i wanna have a new life and my instinct tells me we can get along. please respond if you feel what i feel. divine.maison@yahoo.com
Thanks!

With Love and affection
Mr. Divine Maison
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:30 am

Hello Dear ,am glad to write you and thanks for given me your email.
Like You already know,My names are Daniel Stevens,I was the vice
commander of the 5th Bomb Wing at Minot Army Base, N.D. As the
installation's second in command,I was responsible for the health and
welfare of roughly 4,900 active duty members, 500 civilian employees
and 6,000 family members. I also helps direct operations involving the
wing's fleet of B-52H bombers in support of the Air Force's
rapid-response, combat-ready force. This bomber force supports theater
commanders worldwide as well as strategic forces assigned to U.S.
Strategic Command.
I also received my commission from the U.S. Army Force
Academy,Colorado Springs, Colo., in 1989. I attended Undergraduate
Pilot Training at Williams Army Force Base, Ariz. my career includes
operational flying assignments in the B-52 Stratofortress and T-38
Talon where i was an instructor and evaluator pilot as well as a
squadron commander.i served with U.S. Strategic Command as deputy
chief of the aircraft team. my most recent assignment was chief of
training, readiness, exercises and noncombatant evacuation operations
for U.S. Forces Korea. I was deployed as the 40th Expeditionary Bomb
Squadron commander twice at a forward operating location supporting
operations Enduring Freedom and Afghanistan Freedom.
EDUCATION 1990 Bachelor of Science, Human Factors Engineering,
U.S. Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, Colo. 1994 Distinguished
Graduate, Squadron Officer School, Maxwell Air Force Base, Ala.
1998 Master of Science, Aviation Sciences, Management,
Embryo-Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona Beach, Fla. 1998
Distinguished Graduate, Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell Air
Force Base, Ala. 1998 Armed Forces Staff College, Norfolk Va. 2004
Master of Science, Strategic Studies, Air War College, Maxwell Air
Force Base, Ala.
ASSIGNMENTS
1. August 1985 - August 1987, student,Undergraduate Pilot Training,
Williams Air Force Base, Ariz.
2. August 1987 - October 1987, student, B-52 Combat.
I got married and lived with my wife for 12 years before she died
of cancer and all hope was lost including my earnings. I had to take
up this peace keeping duty and got deployed down here in Afghanistan
to forget the pain and face a new life and also wait for Death to take
me away cause i am living with nothing but breath of life alone,No
kids,no woman to call my own and no hope of even a good life.
But i got hope back when a friend introduced me to this online
dating thing and i met you and want to make this work,but like you
know,it takes two people who really wants to make things work to get
it done.

So am looking for a loving caring woman who will bring back that joy
and happiness of live again.

Hope to hear from you

Daniel

together with a long since posted assortment of J.M. military photoshops

Subject: Am Sorry For the Late response Dear xx...(Daniel from vietsingle site)..

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Edmond Christopher; <smithgiven@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:42 pm

evwest

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: florida
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Other
Education: Other

Personal Description:

I am fun to be with and can be very romantic. I am positive on everything that life brings me. I believe that I am where I am at this point in my life for a good reason. I am an honest and caring person who is very loyal to those I care about. I've traveled extensively in the course of doing my work. I am financially very okay. I consider myself to be a gentleman with good values.

........ is spamming with

Hello
How are you doing today? hope fine and my letter gets to you in best state of health.
My name is Edmond Christopher. Honestly I am very much happy writing to you. I am looking for a woman that i will spend the rest of my life with. I saw your profile and found out we have something in common and interested in each other, am ready to get to know you better. I am honest, faithful, caring, romantic man and knows how to put a smile on a woman's face.

I recently signed-up for trial, not always checking on this site, but i will be happier if we can communicate directly via email as that is more convenient for me and its also a quicker way of getting to know each other and i also have my email set up on my phone and can chat you up.
smithgiven@yahoo.com
You look so cute, was wondering how beautiful you were at young age. Lol!
write soon.

Warm Regards!
Smith :thinking: :thinking:

Hugeserver Networks, LLC
OrgId: HNL-18
Address: 800 Water Street
Address: Suite 202
City: Jacksonville
StateProv: FL
PostalCode: 32204

Email give a Hit in FB for Ann Jordan from Brooklyn

facebook.com/ann.jordan.108

======>>>> Female Version: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=85970" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Anderson Grey - anderson_grey@live.com

Postby Pandora » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:37 pm

tagged.com
singleman

Last Active: 6 hours ago
Profile Views: 79 times
Tagline: Trust is the key
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

no pic

junk message
Hallo hübsche Frau, wie geht es dir? hoffe ich, dass ist alles gut. Ich bin anderson Mit Namen und ein neues Mitglied auf dieser Dating-Site. Ich komme aus Inglaterra und ich bin 54 Jahre alt und einen habe Sohn, 12 Jahre ist mit dem Namen Perry. aber ich wirklich don t Wissen viel über diese site, aber als ich Perfil besuchen, fand ich bei Ihnen tão interessant attraktiv und sehr. in der Tat, ich sehr guerra überrascht, als ich sie sah. Ich werde Ihnen dankbar, wenn wir uns gegenseitig kennen lernen und sehen, wie es weiter für uns ... Ich bin Echt, haben guten Sinn für Humor, Treu, großzügig, Ehrlich, fürsorglich, liebevoll, Freundlich, respektvoll, ruhig, zuverlässig, Bescheiden, und ich bin hier auf der Suche nach einem Seelenverwandten, den Resto meines Lebens mit .. verbringen wird es schön, wenn Sie mir Ihre E-Mail-Adresse zu geben, damit ich meine Bilder und erzählen Ihnen noch mehr über mich .. wenn Sie don t dagegen, können Sie auch schreiben Sie mich an (anderson_grey@live.com). haben eine Gesegnete Zeit und dort hoffe, von Ihnen careca zu hören. sei gegrüßt, Anderson
google TL
Hello pretty woman, how are you? I hope that all is well. I am anderson with your name and a new member on this dating site. I come from Inglaterra and I am 54 years old and have a son, 12 years is named Perry. but I really don t know much about this site, but when I visit Perfil, I found yours tão interesting and very attractive. in fact, I very guerra surprised when I saw it. I will be grateful if we get to know each other and see what happens next for us ... I'm real, have good sense of humor, loyal, generous, honest, caring, loving, friendly, respectful, quiet, reliable, modest, and I am here looking for a soul mate, the resto of my life is spent with .. nice if you give me your email address so that I my pictures and tell you more about me .. if you do not mind, you can also write me at (anderson_grey@live.com). have a blessed time there and hope to hear from you careca. Hail, Anderson

his mail
Hallo meine lieben Vielen Dank für die der E-Mail-Adresse, um mich bei tagged.com. Ich denke, um Ihnen weitere Informationen über mich ...
Nun, ich lebe in London (Chelsea) und ich bin glücklich, zu verlagern, wenn die richtige Person kommt meinem Weg .........
Professionell, ich habe einen tollen Job, ich liebe, ich Angebote in Autos und Zubehör, die ich beide Binnen- und Export overseas.This arbeiten macht mich so stolz, weil es mir, ein paar schöne und große Länder getroffen hat, obwohl ich nicht prahlen, Ich habe nach Malaysia, China, Japan, Portugal, Vereinigte Arabische Emirate, etc, aber ich hoffe, zu anderen Orten zu erhalten, habe ich before.I Arbeit von zu Hause nicht bekommen gutes Geld zu verdienen und kann mir nicht vorstellen, einen anderen job.I liebe es zu reisen, das Theater, Kino, Camping, Essen, Live-Musik, und neue places.I 'm immer noch sehr aktiv in der Fotografie und ich bin besser hinter der Kamera wie zuvor it.This könnte so schwierig sein, wie ich es beschreiben ich selbst.
Ich bin ehrlich, intelligent, aufgeschlossen, kreativ mit Ideen, und haben ein Gefühl der humor.I bin auch geduldig und ist affectionate.My perfekt intelligent, lebenslustig, liebevoll, lustig, bescheiden und honest.People würde es als eine Dame zu beschreiben. Ich halte mich für einen echten, lässig Person sieht, in der Regel auf die helle Seite der Dinge und hat viel zu bieten die richtige woman.I sehe mich teilen mein Leben mit jemandem, der wirklich glaubt, dass sie einen Unterschied in dieser Welt, wenn auch nur um zu machen Ermutigung oder ein Kompliment für jemanden, der es braucht.
Sie raucht nicht zu viel, um Menschen nicht beurteilen, bevor sie sie kennen, und nicht, um politische oder religious.Hair und Augenfarbe keine Rolle mehr als Rasse oder der Geldbetrag, macht sie nicht zu den religiösen Glauben. Ich kümmere mich mehr über das Herz und soul.But der schwierigste Teil ist die Chemie, Sie wissen, kann die Magie gefunden, wo eine gute und echte Kommunikation zwischen den beiden us.She entwickelt liebt die Familie und Freunde, und sie gerne neue Dinge auszuprobieren und sie gerne mal üben und kümmert sich um ihre body.Celebrating einen Sonnenuntergang, knisternden Kaminen, Abendessen bei Kerzenschein, langsame Tänze und einige meiner Lieblings-Dinge, fühle ich mich entspannt, fürsorglich, ein guter Zuhörer, ein Träumer, mystische optimistisch, Person, Leute, und ich liebe surprises.The möchten mehr Freude Frau wird von der Art der Videospiele zu übernehmen.
Ein Sinn für Humor ist eine der besten punster critical.I Chance zusammen zu sein und eine schnelle Auffassungsgabe - Humor hält uns am Leben und das Gefühl ist der weltweit besten Stress reducer.I erhalten täglich in irgendeiner Form der Übung Walking, Gymnastik Werk out, usw. Ich würde die Frau, die ich erfüllen, um gute Pflege seiner Körper in Form zu nehmen und nur relativ active.Most von allen ist, wie kann ich liebe die perfekte Frau (aber nicht zum Ausschluss der Rest der Welt) und lieben, was sie sollte does.She leidenschaftlich über das Leben und seinen Lebensunterhalt, sondern auch seiner Familie und Freunden zu genießen.
Ich denke, dass Leidenschaft würde über Ihr ganzes Leben verschüttet und bringen sie love.I 'm, eine Frau mit einer positiven Einstellung angezogen, und nicht jemand, der motiviert ist, fürsorglich, und seiner eigenen inneren strengths.I ein gutes Lachen eher bereit, als speisen Sie in ein schickes Restaurant, desto wohler zusammen, wie ich das Gefühl, allein zu sein, den Menschen als Menschen zu akzeptieren und daraus lernen
sie, und schließlich genießen Sie mehr, wenn Sie rund um das Haus und entspannen zu Hause, sondern möchten auch gerne weg zu reisen, gehen Sie zu Museen und verbringen Sie ein Wochenende auf dem Land oder Skifahren und haben eine gesunde Balance in ihrem Leben als der Große
Jemand, der Ausschreibung ist, und doch hat innere Stärke, und ich kann in ihren Augen zu sehen, als sie mich berühren und spricht lovingly.I'm genießen diese Phase meines Lebens, aber haben eine Fülle von Liebe und Mitgefühl, dass besondere jemand geben, wer dann genießen Sie einige der vielen Abenteuer des Lebens mit mir, vor allem meine friendship.Well Das ist alles, was ich Ihnen davon erzählen, ist me.if ist etwas, das ich nicht in der Lage, in dieser E-Mail-Diskussion bestimmen zu können Bitte senden ask.I eine neue E- Mails sind sehr schnell, aber ich werde warten
einige etwas mehr, als Sie zu lesen.
Ich werde glücklich sein, um Ihre Fotos sehen und wissen mehr über Sie sein .....
Hoffe bald von Ihnen zu hören .............
Grüße,
Anderson
google TL
Hello my dear Thanks for the e-mail address to me. At tagged.com I think to tell you more about me ...
Well, I live in London (Chelsea) and I'm happy to move if the right person comes my way .........
Professionally, I have a great job, I love, I deals in cars and accessories, both of which I domestic and export overseas.This work makes me so proud, because it has taken me a few nice and big countries, although I do not brag, I have to Malaysia, China, Japan, Portugal, United Arab Emirates, etc, but I hope to get to other places, I have to earn before.I work from home do not get good money and can not imagine another job.I love to travel, theater, cinema, camping, food, live music, and new places.I 'm still very active in photography and I'm better behind the camera as before it.This could be as difficult as I describe it themselves.
I am honest, intelligent, open-minded, creative ideas, and have a sense of humor.I am also patient and affectionate.My is perfectly intelligent, cheerful, loving, funny, humble and honest.People would describe it as a lady. I consider myself a genuine, transparent person sees, usually on the bright side of things and has a lot to offer the right woman.I see me to share my life with someone who really believes that they make a difference in this world if only to make a compliment or encouragement for someone who needs it.
She does not smoke too much to not judge people before they know it, and not to political or religious.Hair and eye color does not matter more than race or the amount of money does not make them religious faith. I care more about the heart and soul.But the hardest part is the chemistry, you know, the magic can found where a good and genuine communication between the two us.She developed loves family and friends, and they like new things try and be happy they practice times and taking care of their body.Celebrating a sunset, crackling fireplaces, candlelit dinners, dances slow and some of my favorite things, I feel relaxed, caring, a good listener, a dreamer, mystic optimistic, person, people, and I love surprises.The want more joy woman will take on the kind of video games.
A sense of humor is one of the best punster critical.I chance to be together and a quick learner - Humor keeps us alive and feeling is the world's best reducer.I receive daily stress in some form of exercise walking, gym work out, :mrgreen: etc. I the woman I meet to take good care of his body in shape and relatively active.Most would be of all, how do I love the perfect woman (but not to the exclusion of the rest of the world) and love, what they should enjoy does.She passionate about life and his livelihood, but also his family and friends.
I think that passion would spill all over your life and bring you love.I 'm, a woman with a positive attitude dressed, and not someone who is motivated, caring, and his own inner strengths.I a good laugh more willing when you dine at a fancy restaurant, the more comfortable together, I like the feeling of being alone to accept people as people and learn from them
them, and finally enjoy more if you around the house and relax at home, but would also like to travel away, go to museums and spend a weekend in the country or downhill skiing and have a healthy balance in their lives as the great
Someone who is tender, yet has inner strength, and I can see in her eyes as she touch me and speaks lovingly.I'm enjoy this phase of my life, but have an abundance of love and compassion that special someone give, who will enjoy some of the many adventures of life with me, especially my friendship.Well That's all I tell you about it, is me.if is something that I have not been able to in this e-mail to determine -Discussion Please send ask.I a new e-mails are very fast, but I'll wait
some little more than to read.
I will be happy to see your photos and know more about you be .....
Hope to hear from you .............
Regards,
Anderson

Sent 2 pics of John Mageau

facebook.com/anderson.grey.31
Anderson Grey
Joined FB October 30, 2013

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Frank Davies - fjox80@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:09 pm

Looks like he is chasing me on tagged :mrgreen:

tagged.com
Frank D

Last Active: 10 hours ago
Profile Views: 45 times
Tagline: A nice, fun to be with, simple and understanding lady, that will give me great joy and inner peace.
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Orientation: Straight
About Me
About Me:
I am Frank Davies, a simple and free minded man, i am curious about the world around me. I can take a joke and are not easily offended. I believe that sarcasm is a spice of life. i am always generally happy, though angry sometimes due to certain situations. The rest is negotiable. Like to meet a woman that will give me more joy and make a life as peace as the sea waters.

messages on tagged
Hello pretty!! You look so adorable. I honestly do admire you. How are you?

fjox80@yahoo.com

email address leads to an interesting badoo profile :twisted:

Kvo
Ofuax Kelvin

Delta, Nigeria
I'm here to make new friends
About me
Am an easy going guy, I love to laugh and have fun. I am real and free minded and person who like to share ideas, i love creativity. I want a woman who is used to the same. What ever you do for a living, its something you absolutely LOVE! A great sense of humor,
I love beautiful, confident, and sexy lady that are completely comfortable being feminine. Positive thinker, optimistic, flexible, giving, intelligent, honest, fun to be with, great communicator , understanding,, affectionate, happy lady and adaptive.
Interested in
Beautiful and nice caring lady. Age is not a problem. Always ready to share ideas. Intelligent and understanding.
Relationship status: I'm single
Sexuality: I'm straight
Appearance: 203cm (6' 8''), 64kg (141lbs), athletic body, black hair and gray eyes :mrgreen:
Living: By myself
Children: Someday
Smoking: Non-smoker
Drinking: Socially
Education: College/University
Languages: English
Work: self employed, DHC. I have a reasonable income

for more pics, see his FB profile

ofuax1

Nigeria :twisted:

email address ofuax1@yahoo.com leads to mugu's FB profile :twisted: :twisted:

facebook.com/klala80
Ofuax Kelvin
unfortunately no info
add. pics
Image Image Image Image Image

София
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Hilary Danny, hilary-danny@hotmail.com

Postby София » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:50 pm

https:/ /www.facebook.com/hilary.danny.77?fref=ts
http:/ /ok.ru/profile/576091954436

Hello Pretty, I find it necessary to write about myself. I Hilary Danny Jr., Atlanta, GA (30303) in the United States,
I was born on April 16, 1958 I went to school with the New York Military Academy and Academy zakanchivaetsyaVoennoy US .. today I reached the rank of colonel. I have a boy and a girl, Eric and Joan. they are 14 and 9 years, respectively, I lost my wife three years ago. She was suffering from breast cancer and died.
my kids to school in London, United Kingdom, I keep them with the nurse who takes care of them. I lost my parents in 2007, when going on vacation trip to Thailand, I came izotvetstvennyh and educated homes.
I like honesty, humility and gentle life, I earn Syria Damascus kakofitser world. I will retire next month, I would like to get to know you very well, so that we can well and plan to start a new life together, I think that any true relationship began with a single day, all I need from you is honesty and trust, I will live up to your expectations, as a human being. I do not drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes, I love good food, relax in the evening with his friend and traveling. Can you tell us about yourself, too? Vykrasivaya woman, I am waiting for your reply .. Kissing ..
Hilary ..

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jim Ovia, genjimovia@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:38 am

waplog
genoviajim600
Male , 59 , Single ,
Name Surname: GEN JIM OVIA
Lives in United States, ARIZONA

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ME YOU ARE FREE TO CONTACT ME ON MY EMAIL ADDRESS... genjimovia@gmail.com

Also..
w.singlesaroundme.com/Mobile/ShowUser.aspx?uid=GENJIMOVIA
GENJIMOVIA, 59 years old
I NEED YOUR HONEST CARING TRUSTED
Male from Alamo, California, United States
In my own words
About Me: for more information about me please write me on my email address .... genjimovia@gmail.com
What I'm doing with my life...: i am an Army General also an UN .
What are your interests?: in long relationship

AND....
w.expat-blog.com/forum/profile.php?id=1049501
GENJIMOVIA
I am an expat
Currently living in Syria, Duma
I come from the USA
Ethnicity: west indian :lol:
HI DEAR ONE , MY NAME IS GEN JIM OVIA FROM UNITED STATE OF AMERICA BASE IN SYRIA FOR UNITED NATION PEACE KEEPING AND ALSO SINGLE WITH ONE KID AND I AM LOOKING FOR A HONEST CARING TRUSTED WOMAN WHOM I WILL HAVE THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH AND GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU ON MY EMAIL ADDRESS.... genjimovia@gmail.com waiting to hear from you

See also..
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 6&start=30" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jim Ovia, Skype: general.jim.ovia5

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:11 am

^^^^^^^
Syria

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jimmy Antonio, antoniojimmy62@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:21 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6034399814
Antonio J, 48 New York City, NY
Native American

Hello, how are you doing? I just went through your profile and i found you interesting and lovely. You look so much beautiful and smart; I like to know you. I am online now waiting for your message. My name is Antonio Jimmy

Thanks so much for your reply, I am so pleased to read your message. Due to my kind of work, am always busy. I will like us to communicate through email and possibly have time to chat. My email is antoniojimmy62@yahoo.com and it is also my yahoo messenger. You can send to me your email address and also any possible way for us to chat online. I am waiting for your email so that I can take my time to write about myself to you. Antinio

Facebook
facebook.com/jimmy.antonio.355
Jimmy Antonio

Pic of JM sent on yahoo messenger! :lol:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jim Ovia, genjim.ovia@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:02 pm

now on yahoo..

you are so pretty my dear and i will be happy to chat with you on yahoo messenger
which i will ba glad you add me now so tht i will see my pretty one
genjim.ovia@yahoo.com

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Marc Beaulieu, marc_beaulieu1960@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:57 am

MeetMe/member/120596348
Name: Marc Beaulieu
53, Male, Single
Parsippany, New Jersey

Marc Beaulieu <marc_beaulieu1960@hotmail.com> wrote:

How are you doing today? is me Marc from the meetme am just trying to see if you can get my message and please if you got it kindly reply back me for me to be sure you receive it.....thank you as i wait for you reply
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bill Smith, billsmith140@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:16 pm

waplog
bill140
Male , 52 , Single
Name Surname: Bill Smith
Lives in United States, MISSOURI
I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trust

am Bill Smith i will like to know you more better please here is my email billsmith140@outlook.com i hope to read from you soon

Return to “White Males”