It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:22 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Arrigo Carlo <arrigocarlo368@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Wilson, richardwilson.vanessa@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:44 pm

badoo.com/01299404293/
Richard 54, New York, NY

Thank you so much for your beautiful respond, i must say am truly honored to read from you, well my name is Richard Wilson, am from USA i currently live in London, i am a widower, and a father of one daughter name Vanessa. Please tell me more about your self
Well i am not always online here.. i will love to chart with you through an email so you can get to know more about me ... can i have your email address?
Are you on yahoo messenger?
Or you can send me and email here i will reply back to you as soon as possible
richardwilson.vanessa@outlook.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Richard Wilson, richardwilson.vanessa@outlook.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

toduday@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:47 pm

datehookup
toduday1
I am here to find someone special to my heart. I'm an out going person and i love fun and most of all i treasure happiness and my loved ones.

I'mHi how are you doing? i'm Donald by name Donald an engineer i live in usa new York now that you know me may i know you. And i have a daughter of 12
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richard Wilson, richardwilson.vanessa@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:21 pm

richard wilson (richardwilson.vanessa@outlook.com)

I was born in the state in the year 1960 when my parents where working there,i am a person that love to be love,growing up in the states was fun loving, my childhood was full of life lasting memories that propelled me today to greatness.I first got married in 2000 and our marriage was very successful until the day i lost my her in a motor crash accident,well i am a kind of man that appreciate a lovely and caring woman as mine wife,a woman that will love and care for me,a woman that will never cheat on me no matter what ,and i will never do any thing to hurt that woman,well mine relationship with mine grateful wife landed up of me having a baby girl from that marriage,she is 12 years old now and attends boarding school,i want to love again,please i want to make you come into my life,distance is not a barrier that will hinder our love.
I am a businessman a sales marketer, i am into buying and selling of copper and cable wires for telecommunication company and industrial material ,i do travel alot to other country to buy them, i am a very busy person but now i want to settle down and build a home.I have a home here in London, please i want you to write all about yourself,business and personality.Looking for someone to spark my interest!
I'm looking for someone who is outgoing, open minded, fun to be with, and is willing to try new things.I am honest, loyal, flexible, supportive, caring, willing to listen and for those who are interested, I've also been told I am creative. I enjoy traveling and am open to trying new things.
Richard

Triangle
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Carlton Bates, carbates6319@live.com & 863-968-7224 & 772-249-2051

Postby Triangle » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:56 pm

I met him on Christian Mingle. His post name there was RevelationofLove50. Profile stated he was widowed with a daughter. His cell number 863-968-7224 and daughter cell 772-249-2051. Email address: carbates6319@live.com. The name he gave me was Carlton Bates. Contract Engineer. Lives in Estero, Florida. During our text and phone calls he claimed to be away from home a lot and his daughter was in boarding school. He claimed to be born in Italy to Catholic Missionary parents and his father died from Parkinson's. During the time we communicated he claimed to be on a rig off the Texas coast. Wish I had know about this site sooner. He has a accent. I was under the impression that Christian Mingle did a check on people before the profiles were approved. Obviously not. What a scam artist.

These are the 2 photos he sent me.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Arrigo Carlo <arrigocarlo368@yahoo.com>

Postby Igulinka » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:05 pm

Email address carbates6319@live.com leads to :
SKYPE - kirsty.eme - Kirsty Eme - Nigeria
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Russell Martin, +12095650922

Postby minerva » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:13 pm

Thank you and your forum, so I would have believed him, and wondered what kind of person. Have Skype, he wrote to me, fon: +12095650922, skype: russell.martin35

Skype profile

Skype Name russell.martin35
Full name Russell Martin
Birth date 09 Nopember 1963
Age 50
Gender Male
Language English
Location stockton California, United States

thanks for the post :) Did he use the same email ID that already posted here ??
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:16 pm

leads to Skype -- > lovely.vanessa25 ( sound like female name :thinking: )
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Moulan
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Moulan » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:23 pm

This time, his name is Desmond Greg.
QQ number 484867012, he's English, lives in Liverpool, 52 years old, widower with a 12 years old daughter.
He said he's a independent, sales medical equipment. His mobile number:+44 7884 829772; +44 7087 692734

Image <<< viewtopic.php?f=3&t=110802&p=532696#p532696

Moulan
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Desmond Greg, desmondgreg@hotmail.com

Postby Moulan » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:45 pm

Desmond Greg pretended he's in Ghana, and he has to clear his goods from seaport. But his wallet was stollen when he arrived Ghana's airport. He has to delivery the goods to his client, and he will get a huge amount of money. After this business trip, he will come to my country to joint me with his daughter. When I asked him to give me his hotel's phone number in Ghana, he said he doesn't know it.
When I ask him to send me his passport copy, then he sent a picture of his fake passport.

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

J.kay74@yahoo.co.uk , John Kay

Postby Sailory » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:47 pm

j.kay74@yahoo.co.uk , John Kay

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6021143631 John K
42 united kingdom, United Kingdom

hi, how are you
I am very much grateful for your response to me and i guess you are fine? to be sincere with you am not flattering you,you are really cute and beautiful. To tell you more about myself, My name are john kellyI am 42yrs old..... I am from united kingdom, but i work with schlumbaja. i am a single father with one daughter her mother died six year's ago
my daughter name is joan and she is 10 years old. Well I do really wished to know you better and to meet you one of these days...I do not care about distance as traveling is one of my hobbies.I do travel every month because of the kind of job I do. I'm working in an oil rig company as a contractor...
j.kay74@yahoo.co.uk
A friend is someone we turn to when our spirits need a lift.A friend is someone we treasure for our friendship is a gift. A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, joy, and grace. And makes the whole world we live in a better and happier place i will really be happy to know more about you my lady.
hello i guessed you are busy?

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Vincent Murphy, vincentmurphy41@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:44 pm

Here is another criminal ring abusing pictures of doctor...

fishmeetfish.com/profile/vincentmurphy07

Age & Gender: 49 Year Old Man

About Me
Am an Engineer by profession and a well educated man who is down to earth and am a man with a true character and i don't like being judgmental, I do to others what i want others to do to me... Though I know am not perfect and can never be, but i tend to know what am really looking for in life and I do have my Christian faith to credit for my life, Attitude & Success, However, I don't use the name of God to attract anyone to my self but my character will speak for itself... Am not very religious, but i do put God first in my everyday life.

Subject: RE: hi
i m good friend, please sorry for late reply, i have not been around for some time now due to my busy schedule at work.i m a single father, i lost my wife some few years ago, i m an engineer in gulf of Mexico...i m currently in the rig now..but i reside in Stockton California...i will be very glade to read from you again xxx.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Darlene1000
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Darlene1000 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:39 pm

His name is Oscar Morgan on Facebook.as of 9/28/2014
He and I have been talking since July up to this am under a different ID. I have copies of all conversations. He is really good.
He says he is in Benin, Nigeria.
Tele mobile 011-234-8052028548
Email says lisaberry69@outlook.com (could not track this down, but he sends emails and I have sent some also.)
Hospital Tele# for his 14 yr old daughter 011-234-8163679935 Irowa Medical Center
Irowamedicalcenter@gmail.com
He gave me a home tele# UK 044-7035934403 Either London or Manchester
To send money via WU to oghogho omoregia country Nigeria post code 234 Attn: Mike Nicholas.
I have more info, think he will be using another ID soon. I just do not know how to post on here unless this goes thru. He took his photo off Facebook and replaced with a romantic card. Attached is the photos he used on Facebook.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Oscar Morgan, lisaberry69@outlook.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:24 pm

Darlene1000

Thank you so much! You did good job. Just hit the POST A REPLY and keep adding info. The most possible the Nigerian WU recipient is scammer himself or some runner up to pick up money.
Please don't tell him he is posted here and do not confront him . It would only serve the purpose to be better crinminal and we don't want this.

We do not need IP and can get it from Outlook but the phone number+ address answers all.

Please BLOCK him and IGNORE after you done your job :)

Email address: lisaberry69@outlook.com
leads into another name and different picture :
Roland Ferrigno
facebook.com/roland.ferrigno
see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=81924" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Clifford Raul, clifford.raulb@outlook.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:36 am

Badoo

Clifford Raul, 48

From White Plains NY
Working on the rig in NY ( even sent me the photo of the NY rig) :mrgreen:

i am a single father, i have an 11 year daughter , her is kimberly, My daughter does not stay with me, she is in a boarding school in West Africa .... But it was never my idea, I'll tell you everything I talk to her all day, she has e-mail, and a phone, so I call her often

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Maximilian Williams, Skype: maximilian.williams1958

Postby Bix » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:33 pm

matchdoctor
DrMaximilian
56-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 35 - 70
Los Angeles, California, United States
Last Activity: 2 days ago

Thanks for responding to my letter i really do want to know you more i will be glad if we could talk more on Skype so we get to know more about each other my Skype name is maximilian.williams1958 i do hope to hear from you and see you on Skype also do have a lovely day ahead i care.

Return to “White Males”