Charleyboy2000 - Charleyboy2000@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.

Charleyboy2000 - Charleyboy2000@yahoo.com

Postby LAMELLO4 on Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:30 am

I am trying to findout if anyone has heard of this person Charles Wright Email address Charleyboy2000@yahoo.com. He says he is from New York, relocate from Aussie 2 years ago, and is in Lagos, Nigeria. And has asked for money, because he came down with Malaria, than needed money for airline ticket, BTA and hotel bill.
LAMELLO4
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Man is scammer

Postby morealertthanever on Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:25 am

First thing you learm about these scammers is when they say Nigeria, run.
Run as fast and as far as you can before you lose your money and your dignity.
morealertthanever
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scammer

Postby morealertthanever on Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:39 am

Man is a scammer, run while you can. When you hear Nigeria it is a time to learn to get away from anyone professing to be there doing somekind of work. If they got there should be able to get back on thier own. In todays world we do not unprepared. This picture is most likely stolen from the internet and not exactly what the person you have been talking to is like. Sure fire way to see them run away fast, start asking questions, questions about where they come from originally, anything you think they should know about who they claim to be. Soon he will "brb", and never return unless he thinks he can still get you by claiming you don't trust him.
morealertthanever
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Richard Cirsalli

Postby cystalegirlone on Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:50 pm

Can some one check this out for me Know nothing about IPs
But this guy says he is from Florida but is in contonou in Africa selling medical equipement I am sure he is a scammer but will only put up his picuture once someone check this information for me. Thank you

Return-Path: <richcirflorida@yahoo.com>
Received: from [216.226.71.99] by web45907.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 27 Apr 2008 16:41:19 PDT
cystalegirlone
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:12 am

216.226.71.99 - NewCom International, Inc.
Known satellite provider for Africa, is on our list of bad IPs.

But this guy says he is from Florida but is in contonou in Africa selling medical equipement

100% scam!! Please post his picture.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

he is a known scammer

Postby jojo6769 on Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:46 am

Hi I did a search of his name and many hits from different scam sites came up but not sure if the pictures would match yours so please do a name search in yahoo :liar:
jojo6769
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby cystalegirlone on Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:49 am

Here is his picture Tried to find it in the Album but couldnt.
cystalegirlone
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:55 am

yeh this guy is listed, but with a different picture :)
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby kim43 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:14 pm

here is the IP address from one of his emails. i have different IPs on different emails.

Return-Path: <cruise_looking4@yahoo.com>
Received: from [81.199.149.98] by web46003.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 08 May 2008 06:20:41 PDT
Last edited by kim43 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
kim43
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:08 pm

It still comes to YAHOO.........
I think its the Best to post the full header as only parts. Otherwise we'll not find out the place.... :smile:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:45 pm

Yes, this is the full header, thanks.

This is the line you need, the LAST one:
Received: from [81.199.149.98] by web46003.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 08 May 2008 06:20:41 PDT

His IP is 81.199.149.98 - this is Gilat, the Israeli satellite provider that serves Africa. So, he is in Nigeria.

Please remember, the sender's IP is always in the very last "Received from:" line. The rest of the lines and IPs you can skip, those are mailservers.
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Man is a scammer!!

Postby ajszyp on Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:07 pm

I have met him on Eharmony..under a different picture, (the other one that is posted in this forum w/ a big smile and pink shirt.) but he has sent me this one once on IM. He has been talking to me for about 2-3 months. He is under the name Green Cowser, email green_cowser1@yahoo.co.uk. Same for Yahoo IM. He says he is in import/exporting from all over the world. Asked me for money, I refused...($75,000) ha! for "goods" that are tied up in customs in Nigeria. He claims to be from Charleston, Illinois, and also has a house in Ireland. He says he has a 16 yr old son who is in UK, his wife died 3 yrs ago from cancer. This man is a total charmer and a full blown scammer. But he is relentless...even when I refused to give him money, he still calls and texts me and IM's me.

I am so grateful for this site...I just knew he was too good to be true. Its a shame too....his pics are hot!

Scammed once...never again!
ajszyp
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

scammers suck!

Postby kim43 on Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:35 pm

Yes, he is a big charmer. he still talks with me some. He sent me an email saying that he wanted to put 2million into my acct! i also have that photo you spoke of with the pink shirt, thats his favorite, he says! lol hes such a jerk. He still says he loves me! i am so glad i found this site! i deleted all his photos. he said he wanted to marry and we were picking out houses together. he told me he has a daughter named lisa and she is studying to be a doctor in ny,shes 19...
thanks again for this site!
kim43
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby kim43 on Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:44 pm

another thing i wanted to post on here. I was one that sent him money, almost 1,000 for "hotel bill". this is the name and address he would have me use. it was his "drivers" name.
NAME:...................MARVELOUS H. OGHENETEGA
ADDRESS:.............1, ADEOLA ODEKU STREET
CITY:.......................VICTORIA ISLAND
STATE:....................LAGOS STATE
CODE:......................23401
PHONE #:............... 2347039826310
kim43
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

romance, then the big bucks come!!

Postby kim43 on Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:43 pm

Just to let you know hes not just a romance scammer!!

UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC.,

CONTACT US
HEAD OFFICE STALLION PLAZA
36 MARINA
P.M.B 2027 LAGOS, NIGERIADirect Line : +234-80-85742094Mailto:union_bank@vp.pl4/06/08 ____________________________________________
ATTENTION! xxx xxx .MADAM. TOPIC : NOTIFICATION OF PAYMENT OF $2,600,000.00 USD ONLY IN FAVOR OF XXX XXX With the high esteem of our banking strategies, both Local and International, we wish to inform you that we are the Big, Strong and ReLiable decentralizing bank in Nigeria assigned by the office of the Accountant-General of the Federation, the Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of Finance & Economic Development and the World Bank Group Attached to the Central Bank of Nigeria, it is in our most delight and pleasure to inform you that we have recieved a go ahead to contact you for a transfer of $2,600,00.00 USD (TWO MILLION,SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) which is part payment of a contract that was executed for Julius Berger Nigeria Pl.c succesfuly by one foreigner, by name Mr MARK CRUISE, which you happen to be his trusted beneficiary of this sum.It might intrest you to understand that ours is to make sure that we serve our clients deligently and satisfactory, that is why we have taken our time to investigate and found out that this fund transfer to you is of genuine cause, and have decided to effect this transfer immediately in the next 5 working days if all modalities and requirements are met.Finaly before we proceed, you are directed to reconfirm and send to this bank, your full details such as contact tel and mobile numbers, and your designated bank account informations, were you want the fund to be wired into.we are waiting to hear from you as soon as possible. IN ANTICIPATION THANK FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION
YOURS TRULY
FOR: UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC.

DARRY MANGIN
Foreign Payment Operations
Department
kim43
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to White Males