Charleyboy2000 - Charleyboy2000@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.

Re: Charleyboy2000

Postby ryanna1771 on Sat May 08, 2010 1:22 am

On Muslims dating site, same face and same smiling photo as already posted in this forum.

nicedad_10

About Myself
I'm a 5' 9", White man. I would call myself average-sized and attractive who likes to keep in shape. I am very spontaneous and would try anything at least once. I love to travel and hoping to go to an exotic island soon. My friends say that I am the life of the party. I spend a lot of time of that beach. I love the water, mountains and four-wheeling. You can say that I enjoy most anything. I am from a very small family. my dad is late and my mum lives in Germany. i have a wonderful daughter that i love very much.Translate to: choose oneعربىEnglishEspañolFrançaisGermanPersian (Farsi)TurkishProfile Basics
Profile Posted By : Self
State / Province : Maryland
Residence Status : Citizen
Physical Appearance
Height : 5'9" (175 cm)
Complexion : Very Fair
Body Type : Average
Eye Color : Brown
Hair Color : White
Facial Hair : Clean Shaven

Cultural Background
Country of Birth : Germany
Country of Origin : Germany
Religion : Christian
Ethnicity : American
Languages : German
Family Values : Conservative
Social Background
Education : Masters (M.A/Msc/MBA)
Annual Income : USD 100,000 to 200,000
Marital Status : Widowed (with kids)
Diet : Non-Vegetarian
Smoke : No
Drink : No

My Ideal Match
I am looking for an angel whom just by her presence warms my heart . Someone who I cant wait to see at the end of a long day. Someone who has integrity, morals, who is sincere, and honest with an open mind to allow herself to enjoy the simple things that life has to offer but over sighted by most . A person who love's the outdoors who can take good care of my angel and be the best mum, someone who is adventurous, who like's to travel and has a sense of humor, someone who can laugh at herself and at me. Who can enjoy going out on the town but can also enjoy a nice quite evening at home with dinner, a great glass of wine and conversation.
ryanna1771
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Charleyboy2000

Postby CJ125SD on Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:39 pm

He's up to his old tricks again. He's on match.com
Using this as his log in: Hillslovesmile
I knew he was as soon as he emailed me He is going by the name Owen and gave me this email address: owendaviez@att.net
I could tell right away he doesn't use words that in the USA we would use.
Here is the email he send me - What American uses Cheers and holiday to say vacation and good bye.
Check out the grammar it's like a child wrote this. Who says chat? We say can we talk!

I joined Match two days ago, I'm still very new on here. Are you seeing or dating anyone at the moment? I knew a lot of handsome men on Match will emailing you or sending you a lot of winks. Well I'm looking for someone serious and who's ready for a long term relationship. Starting as a friend will be a good idea, so tell me more about yourself or If you care for a chat. You can find me owendaviez@att.net, till I read from you again.

Cheers
Owen

Here is his (its) match profile and I've attached the 2 pictures too.

More about me, I'm 100% single, I don't have any children means I got no baggage's . I love to travel and my job makes me see different part of the world. I love to do thoughtful things for people that I know will bring a smile to their face. Can you make a date and keep it? I'm not looking to play games. Eventually, I would like a long term monogamous relationship. Don't worry I'm not looking to make wedding plans after the first few dates. I'm really 49 (never lie about age) but most people think I look 36. Good genes! I'm a Caring, Romantic, Humble, Good heart person, Smart and Intelligent too. I love Pets especially Dogs. I respect women a lot either young or old, my Mom taught me that and I really appreciate all she did for me. I'm a professional, an engineer, fit, confident, high energy, attractive, well groomed, and educated. I have been blessed with a job that I love, I'm financially secure and working in Telecommunication field really upgrade my status. I'm looking forward to meet someone who has a great sense of humor. Also she has to be an optimist, no negativity please! I hope to meet someone who is funny, ambitious, thoughtful, kind, loyal. If you love to travel and traveling with me that would be a bonus! I do like going to beach and walking at the beach side at Night. I am looking to meet someone to share my attention, excitement, affection and someone who knows themselves is complete with who they are. Are you a genuine person and are you ready for a long term relationship? Email me soon and Thanks for reading my profile.

CJ125SD
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Previous

Return to White Males