scammers with pictures of Jonathan Parker

African scammers posing as white men.

Re: Francis Bolween/Jack Dustin

Postby Duped Too on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:17 pm

Oh and there is more....Here is today's (10/18/09) email. I knew this would be coming.......

Hi Honey....
Hope all is well with you.....I have'nt been myself all morning....My daughter is at the hospital now.....She was coughing hard and shaking very early this morning....It scared me .....She was shaking so bad at 6:25am this morning.....I had to rush her down to the hospital....She is still there now and the doctor is running a check up on her to confirm whats wrong with her...Honestly i cant do anything.....I'm so worried....I hope its nothing serious..... will be going back to the hospital in an hour time to know whats wrong with caroline.....I'm not feeling too well....I miss you....Kiss
Jack.....

Bookmark and Share

Re: Francis Bolween

Postby hedidntgetme on Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:44 pm

He didn't get me!! he goes by Jack Dustin from houston, TX on yahoo personals.
Jack
“Mr Jack And Miss Caroline” - age 40

This happened to me back in May -- so as soon as I heard "in Nigeria on business but will be back soon" I pounced on the guy:

his 1st contact with me on yahoo IM
jackoceanwaveeyes (11/15/2009 8:48:49 AM): Hi angel..
jackoceanwaveeyes (11/15/2009 8:48:59 AM): Send me an email ok...Jackoceanwaveeyes@yahoo.com

2nd contact. I saw him log on last night and this is how the conversation went:
ME (11/23/2009 12:50:45 AM): well hello there
jackoceanwaveeyes (11/23/2009 12:51:05 AM): Hi..
jackoceanwaveeyes (11/23/2009 12:51:07 AM): how are u doing?
ME(11/23/2009 12:51:14 AM): what are you doing up so late?
jackoceanwaveeyes (11/23/2009 12:51:41 AM): awww...
jackoceanwaveeyes (11/23/2009 12:51:49 AM): did u get my email?
ME (11/23/2009 12:51:54 AM): no i didn't
ME (11/23/2009 12:51:58 AM): what did it say?
jackoceanwaveeyes (11/23/2009 12:52:27 AM): i wrote about me in the email..
jackoceanwaveeyes (11/23/2009 12:52:37 AM): Anyway..lets get to know alittle about one another on here..
ME (11/23/2009 12:52:49 AM): where do you live again?
jackoceanwaveeyes (11/23/2009 12:52:56 AM): Tell me..Are u really single???You are so beautiful..
ME (11/23/2009 12:53:04 AM): and what are you doing up so late?
ME(11/23/2009 12:53:08 AM): yes -- really single
jackoceanwaveeyes (11/23/2009 12:53:36 AM): I live in houston texas,but am not in the states at the moment due to my job..i will be back soon
ME (11/23/2009 12:53:45 AM): what do you do?
ME (11/23/2009 12:53:57 AM): and where are you currenlty?
jackoceanwaveeyes (11/23/2009 12:54:04 AM): am a computer programmer/engineer...
jackoceanwaveeyes (11/23/2009 12:54:27 AM): i am in the west coast of africa,nigeria..i got a contract here and will be back in the states when am done with my job
ME (11/23/2009 12:54:35 AM): really...
ME (11/23/2009 12:54:46 AM): well - that is very intersting.
ME (11/23/2009 12:55:18 AM): seems to me you are really one of those online scam artists that will eventually ask me for $$...
ME (11/23/2009 12:55:27 AM): you see -- I have been down this road before
ME (11/23/2009 12:55:34 AM): and I am not interested in any bullshit
jackoceanwaveeyes (11/23/2009 12:55:34 AM): what
jackoceanwaveeyes (11/23/2009 12:55:50 AM): what do u mean?

ALL ME
(11/23/2009 12:56:01 AM): what languages do you program in?
(11/23/2009 12:56:10 AM): where did you graduate college
(11/23/2009 12:56:24 AM): and how long has your wife been dead?
(11/23/2009 12:56:52 AM): ???
(11/23/2009 12:56:57 AM): no response
(11/23/2009 12:57:28 AM): I'm reporting you
(11/23/2009 1:00:58 AM): you pieces of shit over there that sit in your rooms and contact women for money
(11/23/2009 1:01:06 AM): you ought to be ashamed of yourself...
(11/23/2009 1:01:13 AM): where is your integrity?
(11/23/2009 1:09:43 AM): you have been reported you sack of shit.
(11/23/2009 1:14:28 AM): francis bolween
(11/23/2009 1:14:33 AM): david william
(11/23/2009 1:14:38 AM): ring any bells?

HE never responded and I reported him to yahoo. be careful ladies!
hedidntgetme
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Terry JP Binder terry_allenwoodb@yahoo.com

Postby natalia10 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:37 am

I met another scammer in netlog - his name is Terry JP Binder, he claimed to be a Construction Engineer, California native who travels a lot. He was in London a week ago, now he's in South Africa supposedly for business. He wants to buy valuable real estate over there. Yeah right! His English is horrible, for example - he would type "IAm missing you" instead of "I'm missing you" - English is not my native my language but I think mine is much better than his (Remember he's supposed to be American). :D

Anyways, he told me many sobbing stories and one of them is that he was robbed in London and was hurt. So again, I grew suspicious and googled him - I found his picture in one of sites that warns people about scammer. So I checked all his emails IP address and guess what? He's not in Villa Park, California or Cape Town, South Africa or London, UK - his IP comes form Legos, Nigeria http://aruljohn.com/track.pl?host=82.128.39.115

Here is list of sites that he's in:

http://en.netlog.com/terry_allenwoodb

http://www.rockabillydate.com/index.php ... le&id=8301

http://www.look4myfish.com/profile.php? ... ile&u=2950

He also has a facebook profile - under "Terry JP Binder"

Emails he uses:
terry_allenwoodb@yahoo.com
terrybinder4@msn.com

Watch out for him ladies!!!
natalia10
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Terry JP Binder terry_allenwoodb@yahoo.com

Postby natalia10 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:56 am

From Netlog:Terry JP Binder's interview
About me
I'm attractive man who loves to laugh and look at the funnier side of life. This does not mean I do not take things seriously. I like very much to discover other cultures. I would like to meet a partner, and hope that our relationships could develop in something special, long-term and meaningful. I like people who are sensitive, curious, adventurous, and spontaneous, with a great sense of humor. My hobbies are traveling, art, movies, reading, theater,sexy I love parties, I enjoy music, my friends and my family. I'm energetic, friendly and easy going person who believes in people and loves meeting people in any place of the world.I"m looking to meet a nice,caring,loving,fun,have good sense of humor,kind,honest and serious lady that will be a good compassion,lady that i can cuddle with,share all the good thing of life with.Am ready for a real and serious relationship

From Rockability & Look4Myfish

General Information
I'm attractive man who loves to laugh and look at the
funnier side of life. This does not mean I do not take
things seriously. I like very much to discover other
cultures. I would like to meet a partner, and hope that our
relationships could develop in something special,
long-term and meaningful. I like people who are sensitive,
curious, adventurous, and spontaneous, with a great
sense of humour. My hobbies are traveling, art, movies,
reading, theater,sexy I love parties, I enjoy music, my
friends and my family. I'm energetic, friendly and easy
going person who believes in people and loves meeting
people in any place of the world.

Appearance
Am good looking, I LOVE FASHION,am 6'0 tall blue eyes,light
brown hair,

Looking for
I"m looking to meet a nice,caring,loving,fun,have good sense
of humour,kind,honest and serious lady that will be a
good compassion,lady that i can cuddle with,share all the
goodthing of life with.Am ready for a real and serious
relationship
natalia10
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby natalia10 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:57 am

OMG I thought I started a new topic with his name "Terry Binder" -- and apparently he's quiet famous already :D Ladies, I read all your posts on this topic, I have to say - he's a douche bag. Thank God I only have been talking to him for a week. I still have him in my messenger - I don't think he likes talking to me much because I asked him too many questions..hehehe For example couple of days ago, we were on messenger and I asked him what is he doing? and he said he was watching a romantic movie - I told him something like "dude, isn't it 7am over there? it's odd that you're watching a romatic movie early in the morning" -- It was during the week day too. Mwahaha! What an idiot!
natalia10
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: WALE COSBI AKAFrancis Bolween

Postby wonderfulworld on Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:15 am

I am new to the site ~ so I don't know if Francis/Sonny has been quite lately but he is back. He has not asked me for any money as yet. But today he did email that his daughter is sick and is the hospital. I have not yet gotten the request for money. He found me on Yahoo personals. Actually I am chatting with 6 people who are all in Africa.
Only one has hit me up for money so far. I still got a lot of pictures to get through...

His email account is Waleoceaneyes@yahoo.com

Hi Angel...
How are you doing....Thank's for the mail...Sorry that it took so long to reply....Been busy with work and stuffs...Wow am sure glad to hear from you....Well here is alittle about me...I'm Wale by name and i'm 40 years old,am single and i have never been married...Just havent find the right woman....I live in Avenue Maryland....I have a daughter...She is 5..She live with me....Her mother died 3years ago so i got custody of her....Shit happens you know.....Anyway you have Good qualities in you profile...and am interested in knowing more about you..Tell me...What are the qualities you desire in a man.......well as for me i'm looking for a lady that is.....Fun to be with,honest,loving,caring,understanding,with good sense of humor and very romantic........I would like you to tell me more about your family like how many sibling you have???....About my family i'm the only son of my parent(they are late now).... Am Originally am from Capetown, South Africa,born and raised there....My dad is South African white,While my mom is German........Right now i'm not in the state due to job...But i will return to the states soon(In 2weeks times)....Am a computer programmer/engineer.....I got a contract with a newly opened company to programm all their computers(Over 50000 computers)in the west coast of africa,Nigeria....Am in Nigeria now and i will be back when am done with my contract.....Do you travel...What do you do for fun and for a living?...As for fun.... i love doing anything out doors like horse riding,..camping,going to the beach,hanging out at the club...I also love working out at the Gym.....Anyway...Tell me something...Do you believe in love at first sight?.... Hope to hear from you soon,Have a nice day,send me pictures of you Ok...Hope you like my pictures...Stay sweet....
Wale..
e Eastern side of Africa. Only one has hit me up for money.

nnyow has a 3 year daughter. I will post the pic. I haven't given them a single dime. I guess they should have discussed who they were jumping that week.

I've removed the picture of the child as a precaution. Wayne.
wonderfulworld
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora on Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:25 am

Hello and welcome,
But today he did email that his daughter is sick and is the hospital.

I think he will asking you for money very soon, for the doctor or medicine....etc.

Yahoo personals

there are a lot of scammers

Actually I am chatting with 6 people who are all in Africa.

I bet...all of them are scammers ;)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=5149
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=63
red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wonderfulworld on Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:53 am

You are probably right red zora. Thanks for your help wayne.
wonderfulworld
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wonderfulworld on Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:03 pm

Wale needs my help today. He hasn't asked me for money as of yet. But I am waiting.
wonderfulworld
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wonderfulworld on Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:49 pm

ALERT!!!
Wales has changed his name on YAHOO PERSONALS

Shola
“I Can See Clearly Now The Rain Is Gone”
40 years old | Avenue, MD

Active in the last 24 hours!

Man seeking woman
wonderfulworld
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne on Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:42 pm

Has he just changed his name or is he using a new email address as well?
wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wonderfulworld on Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:53 pm

Hey Wayne ~

He is using another name ~ I am no longer in contact with him. He is saved in my Yahoo personal file ~ and he has changed his name. I have not seen him on my IM in about a week now.
wonderfulworld
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:55 pm

http://www.spark.com/Applications/Membe ... sYouViewed

seyismiles

• 40 years old
• Fredericksburg, VA
• Single, Man seeking Woman
• For a Marriage, Long-term Relationship, Intimacy/Physical Chemistry, Marriage & Children
Education: Bachelor's Degree
About Me
I like discovering new things about the person i meet. me too, me too!

email address: seyismiles@yahoo.com

and you wouldn’t believe this
Yahoo avatar

Yahoo profile: Olusmiles; 29; male, Lagos
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby mom4ethan on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:12 am

I was scammed by someone in Nigeria using these same exact photos back in 2007. I still have all the emails we sent each other. I was scammed out of about $800. He contacted me through yahoo personals. Said he lived in Grants Pass, OR. But was stuck in Ibadan, Nigeria. Told me he was originally from South Africa where his mother still lived with his son Phillip. Was going to come here and live happily ever after with me. I told him personal things about my life. I totally believed him. He writes and spells English perfctly.

Name Used: JD Hopewell (Jide Hopewell)

Email Addy Used: jdhopewell1@yahoo.com

I feel very sorry for the real man in the pics. He is getting a bad rap and he is gorgeous.
mom4ethan
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress on Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:00 pm

(Profile details - netlog - jdhopewell1)

male - 28 years

Name JD Hopewell
Date of birth 23/05/1982
Location Somo (Kwara) Nigeria
Profession Self Employed... (Student)

Hobbies

Not a clubber but like to dance once in a while...

Love status

I'm on my way...

About me

I am fun loving, spontaneous and I have a great sense of humor that only the quick witted will get right away. I love to laugh and have a quick little giggle that can be contagious. Others describe me as energetic and enthusiastic. I am always ready to try new adventures, I consider myself to be a happy, attractive and confident male who is looking to share my life with someone that has, basically, a similar grasp and outlook on life, I am eager to face the challenges as well as the many joys that life has to offer, and I am looking for someone who has the ability to challenge me as well as share laughter and all of the ups and downs that everyday life can bring, I would like a partner in life, a woman who is completely open to the love I have to give and willing to give of herself in the same way...I'm looking for the whole package...
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links
The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Males