Favor Love; <favorlove2009@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as black women.

Postby IceFM on Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:55 pm

She was in the RS-Blog, but removed....

My Dearest one,
How are you today together with your business and your entire family?.I guess that everything is OK with you.I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence,please bear with me.I am more than happy to read your interesting mail from site and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for since all this while, i believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.
My name is Miss Favor Mukwege,23 years old, from Brazzaville Region of Dr Congo and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the the killing of my family by the rebels on last year please don't be discouraged for hearing this.I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.
I am from the family of late Engr. Denis Bona Mukwege . He was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and a private extracting crude oil firm in Kinshasa. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Dr Congo.I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Kinshasa in Dr Congo before the death of my loved Parents.I contacted you for a possible help. My step mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is died.Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me.I thereby plan to go to Europe, but she hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. unfortunately she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's
deposited money totaling $6.5 M USD(Six million five hundred thousand US dollars). which he use my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile,I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country. I will like to see you face to face soon.
Furthermore,on your wish you can contact the finance firm for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account.I will like to further my studies as soon as i arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as i have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me.You can reach me through this number ( + 221 768 831 546) It is a Reverend pastor phone number, by name Reverend pastor Patrick Moses and email (patrickmosess@aim.com) if you call, please ask of Favor Mukwege.When ever you call,try to tell him that you want to speak with Favor Mukwege,i am staying in the female hostel.I have already inform him, that some one will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you.So please do not fail to call me,because I need to hear your voice too.
So on your which to help me out i will like to have your data such as:
1.Your Full name
2.Your address
3.Your occupation.
4.your phone or fax number.
Immediately i receive this i will give you the contact of the finance firm where the money was deposited for you to contact them.
Bye and take a good care of yourself and have a nice day.
Yours sincerely,
Miss Favor.

Received: from [41.208.171.149] by web111407.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;

ONATEL
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Favor Love; <favorlove2009@yahoo.com>

Postby Marisa on Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:20 am

IceFM wrote:She was in the RS-Blog, but removed....

yeah, after giving it a second thought, Wayne came to a conclusion that she was offering a real deal. He is now going after $6.5 M USD himself (shhhh...). He removed her, so nobody steals his $6.5 M USD.

boy he is going to be upset when he sees this thread and discovers he got a competition..

:mrgreen:
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gigs on Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:11 am

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
NEVER EVER EVER SEND $ MONEY $ !

Finding Headers , viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10910

Want to fight back, viewtopic.php?f=18&t=484
viewforum.php?f=66
Gigs
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne on Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:53 pm

Well seeing as my well laid out plan is now rumbled, I may as well confess. I went in and changed the email address to favorlove.2009@yahoo.com by adding in a period before the 2009. http://www.romancescam.com/blog/blog-bid-5033 is where you can find my subtly altered profile. Can we at least split the money between us? :silly:
wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:44 pm

BB wayne....Look in this Section "General Discussion" ....A new feature - RomanceScam cartoons!!
.....what will you see there????? :P

You can have the full amount. Take it as mart-money since you've lost yesterday 4:0 Soccer U21-EM against us....
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Cynthia Thia/Kabbashi; <c_cynthia41@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:03 pm

This Girl appeared today out of the blue in my Massmailaccount...

My Dearest,
How are you today? i am very happy for your respond to the mail i sent to you. How was your night? Mine, well I thank God for keeping me till this moment here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Cynthia Kabbashi, I'm from Darfur Region of Sudan and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the death of my family by the rebels, My parents were killed by rebels in our residence house in the capital city Darfur,

My late father Dr. Ajack Kabbashi, was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Darfur and later was appointed personal assistant to the head of State before the brutal killing of my mother and my father, took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war in Sudan.

It is only me and my kid sister that is alive now and we managed to make our way with the help of the United Nations peace keeping force to the West African state called Senegal where we are leaving now in a refugee camp here in Oakam North,12 km from the capital city of Dakar Senegal, please don't be discouraged for hearing this.

However iam using the computer at the office of the reverend father who is in charge of the refugee camp to write to you. i would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently..

Attached here is my picture for you, though iam not all that photogenic,i hope you wouldn't mind, Awaiting for your reply soonest.
from my heart..
Miss Cynthia.

Received: from [41.214.112.73] by web111904.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;

SN-SONATEL-20080326
SONATEL Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Linda Cynthia; lindac_bonna@yahoo.com

Postby scamfighter on Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:55 pm

Received: from [41.214.117.19] by web111816.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.0.19 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.15

My Dearest one,
How are you today together with your business and your entire family?.I guess that everything is OK with you.I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence,please bear with me.I am more than happy to read your interesting mail from site and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for since all this while, i believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.
My name is Miss Linda Cynthia Mukwege,23 years old, from Brazzaville Region of Dr Congo and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the the killing of my family by the rebels on last year please don't be discouraged for hearing this.I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.
I am from the family of late Eng. Denis Bona Mukwege . He was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and a private extracting crude oil firm in Kinshasa. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Dr Congo.I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Kinshasa in Dr Congo before the death of my loved Parents.I contacted you for a possible help. My step mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is died.Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me.I thereby plan to go to Europe, but she hide my international passport and other
valuable traveling documents. unfortunately she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

deposited money totaling $6.5 M USD(Six million five hundred thousand US dollars). which he use my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile,I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country. I will like to see you face to face soon.
Furthermore,on your wish you can contact the finance firm for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account.I will like to further my studies as soon as i arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as i have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me.You can reach me through this number ( + 221-76-88-31-54-6) It is a Reverend pastor phone number, by name Reverend pastor Patrick Moses and email (patrickmosess@aim.com) if you call, please ask of Linda Cynthia Mukwege.When ever you call,try to tell him that you want to speak with Linda Cynthia Mukwege,i am staying in the female hostel.I have already inform him, that some one will
call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you.So please do not fail to call me,because I need to hear your voice too.
1.Your Full name
2.Your address
3.Your occupation.
Immediately i receive this i will give you the contact of the finance firm where the money was deposited for you to contact them.
Yours sincerely,
Miss Linda Cynthia

scamfighter
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Cynthia Mukwege; <cynthiabona@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby hunter_hunted on Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:32 pm

Received: from [41.208.137.31] senegal
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 17:48:29 +0000 (GMT)

My Dearest one,
My name is Miss Cynthia Mukwege,23 years old, from Brazzaville Region of Dr Congo and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the the killing of my family by the rebels on last year please don't be discouraged for hearing this.I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.
I am from the family of late Eng. Denis Bona Mukwege . He was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and a private extracting crude oil firm in Kinshasa. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Dr Congo.I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Kinshasa in Dr Congo before the death of my loved Parents.I contacted you for a possible help. My step mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is died.Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me.I thereby plan to go to Europe, but she hide my international passport and other
valuable travelling documents. unfortunately she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

deposited money totalling $6.5 M USD(Six million five hundred thousand US dollars). which he use my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile,I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country. I will like to see you face to face soon.
Furthermore,on your wish you can contact the finance firm for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account.I will like to further my studies as soon as i arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as i have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me.You can reach me through this number ( + 221-76-88-31-54-6) It is a Reverend pastor phone number, by name Reverend pastor Patrick Moses and email (rev_patrickmoses@rocketmail.com) if you call, please ask of Cynthia Mukwege.When ever you call,try to tell him that you want to speak with Cynthia Mukwege,i am staying in the female hostel.I have already inform him, that some one will
call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you.So please do not fail to call me,because I need to hear your voice too.
1.Your Full name
2.Your address
3.Your occupation.
Yours sincerely,
Miss Cynthia.

seeking under email adress this pest appears on latest mass mails and in
http://www.pakmeeting.com/main.php?pg=details&id=18370 with very different picture
http://sp.englishbaby.com/findfriends/g ... il/1047411 it seems this one is learning english, at least she is doing something well
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Cynthia Bona; <cynthiabona@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM on Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:37 pm

From Marisas latest Massmail list..........

My Dearest one,
My name is Miss Cynthia Mukwege,23 years old, from Brazzaville Region of Dr Congo and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the the killing of my family by the rebels on last year please don't be discouraged for hearing this.I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.
valuable travelling documents. unfortunately she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

deposited money totalling $6.5 M USD(Six million five hundred thousand US dollars). which he use my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile,I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country. I will like to see you face to face soon.
Furthermore,on your wish you can contact the finance firm for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account.I will like to further my studies as soon as i arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as i have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me.You can reach me through this number ( + 221-76-88-31-54-6) It is a Reverend pastor phone number, by name Reverend pastor Patrick Moses and email (rev_patrickmoses@rocketmail.com) if you call, please ask of Cynthia Mukwege.When ever you call,try to tell him that you want to speak with Cynthia Mukwege,i am staying in the female hostel.I have already inform him, that some one will
1.Your Full name
2.Your address
3.Your occupation.
Yours sincerely,
Miss Cynthia.

Received: from [41.208.137.31] by web24703.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.1.10 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS3
Alpha Mbodj
AM2490-AFRINIC
Sonatel
Direction des Reseaux
6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
BP 69 Dakar
SENEGAL

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Cynthia Bona; <cynthiabona@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM on Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:36 pm

Can be merged with:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20212

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

cynthia Bona <cynthiabona@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby hunter_hunted on Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:48 am

Received: from [41.208.136.237]
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 13:36:41 +0000 (GMT)

Hello Dearest Love ,
Thank for your respond,I received your mail and i hope that mine will find you well and healthy, after going through your mail i see that you really understand what i needed from you, i was convinced that you are well able to handle the claim of this my inheritance and also manage it well in investment..

Yes i want to relocate out from this Africa as that was my father's instruction to me for my security, that money is still in my late father's personal account, but i contacted the bank as i enter this country and inform them of my father's death, from their i spoke with the bank director, and he made me to understand that i will present someone to stand on my behalf and claim my inheritance from their bank,

So the director advice that i should use the full contact information of who ever that i nominated to write official letter to their bank for them to recognize him, now what i needed from you is two things,
1. To assured me that you will not betray me in this transfer,mostly when this money enter to your position,

2. For you to take me as your beloved one or sister and welcome me into your family life, as i don't have anybody in this whole world,

With the assurance given after going through this mail, then you send me your information
Your Full Names .............Your Home Address...............Your Occupation ......................
Your Office Address .................Tel Phone Number..................Your Age .....................
Your Home Country ................Your Resident Country ............Fax Number ...................

I will then use them and write the official letter to the bank, i will give you their bank informations and his personal death certificate WILL that is with me here, the contact of the finance bank will be given to you. firstly supply me all those information i ask you and give me assurance that you want to help me out with your own picture in your next mail OK.

Await your reply,
Yours faithful
Miss Cynthia.

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

cynthia Bona <cynthiabona@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby hunter_hunted on Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:18 am

Hello My Helper Darling ,
How are you doing today?.
I believe that you are doing well ?.
As for me i am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life, I want someone who would treat me with love and understanding as i have gone through a lot of trauma.I believe that my coming into your life to equally make you happy. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents(may their gentle souls rest in peace)
I will be waiting for your call tomorrow by 3pm my time at the church office located in the refugee camp where i am living at moment with this number 00221-768-831-546 ((thank God for the life of Rev. Patrick Moses the pastor of the church located in the camp where i receive and send emails to you. He is like a father to us here as his church assists united nations here in Senegal in taking care of refugees. When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you about what i am going through here.
BELOW IS THE CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE BANK SO CONTACT THE BANK FOR CONFIRMATION AND POSSIBLE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
ISLAMIC BANK OF SENEGAL.
Address; Banque Islamic Du Senegalsiege,Social;Immeuble Faycal-Ruehuart X.A.A Ndoye,
Dakar Senegal.
Email addresses:(contactus@islamicbanksenegal.com)
Telephone number +221-767416812.
Fax number +221-855-9327.
The name of the Operational Director International Remittance is Mr Yazin Ibrahim.
Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal ,as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law
governing refugee all over the world states.
Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with this email address (1)Mrs, Amanda Ashfaq Telegraphic Wire Transfer Section
transferdept@islamicbanksenegal.com
(Transfered Account Department)
Attention Mrs Amanda Ashfaq the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my USD$6.5m(six point five million us dollars) deposited by late father of which i am the next of kin after which you call me on phone.
ACCOUNT NAME IS Mr,DENIS BONA MUKWEGE.
AMOUNT USD$6.5m(Six Point Five Million US Dollars)
NATIONALITY IS Democratic Republic Of Congo
Next of kin Miss Cynthia H. Bona .
Thanks and awaiting your urgent responds OK.Again,try as possible to write the bank mail today or latest on tomorrow,And also help me in calling them phone OK,as to enable us to hear quick from them.Again i want you to know that i don't have money to sponsor myself in securing all the necessary traveling document in other to talk of booking flight ticket to come your country OK? Please help me out at this moment to recover back this my late father fund....
Cares & Love,
Miss Cynthia.

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Cynthia Thia/Kabbashi; <c_cynthia41@yahoo.com>

Postby gd101 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:18 am

this one is the same gal as here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20212 ;)
gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Susan Wilton; <susan_wilton@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM on Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:18 pm

She contact me Monday in DMF as

susanbaby109
- ID: 143765
- 23 y/o female (1986 - July - 10)
- new york, USA
- Ethnicity Mixed
- English
- Have no children

NICE TO MEET YOU

How are you? i hope you are fine, My name is Miss Susan, I am browsing today so i come across your profile, it seams like some thing touches me, i started having some feeling in me which i have never experience in my life before, i decided to write you, l will also like to know you the more,and l want you to send an email to my email address so l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.
Here is my email address(susan_wilto n@hotmail.com)
I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
Miss Susan,
(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
send an email to my email address so l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.
Here is my email address(susan_wilto n@hotmail.com)

No Pic in the Profil.

From today......

Dearest love one,

Thanks for your mail, I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile ,I am Miss Susan Wilton,24 years old girl from Liberia,the daughter of Late Dr Wilton Sankawulo, the Minister of National Security and former commanding General of the Armed Forces of Liberia under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent soul were killed , by government of Charles Taylor ,he accuse my father of coup attempt.y father was killed

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father%uFFFDs File which contains important documents.

So I decided to run out of the country to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.i needed your assistance in this operation is because my late father deposited the sum of US$6,800,000.00 in Bank with my name as the next of kin.with a policy bond coverage with a clause that i must attend the age of thirty years or present a foreigner or husband who could help me with the management of the fund . If i should wait for the thirty years that simply means that i will wait for more Six years, which i can't wait due to my present condition in this painful place, As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my second year in the university, when the crisis started .it is my intention to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.
As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above.

I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.you can call me on phone if you want to speak with me on phone.i have no phone here, but you can call me with the Reverend Pastor Matins with his number +221 -777-532-156, here in the camp call and tell him you want to speak with me Susan,he will call me because i am staying at the female hostel.Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to yourself,please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred.

Yours Sincerely,
Susan Wilton

Received: from SNT101-W12 ([65.55.90.136]) by snt0-omc3-s3.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
X-Originating-IP: [41.208.164.147]

SN-SONATEL-20060614
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
SONATEL Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Sun May 02, 2010 2:17 pm

My Dear,

Firstly i contacted you for a possible help.Well you must be surprised why i told you to do this.Anyway i am one who believe much in spiritual aspect of life because i believe it is the reflection of what happen in the physical world.I fasted and prayed before coming into conclusion to open up this matter to you be confident as i have chosen you not by my power but by a directive from above.

Another important issue is this,I cannot be emailing you regular as i have a limited time in this computer which is not mine,I am permitted to access my email once a day but if the need arises,I might seek for an alternative.Here in the refugees camp life is very difficult,painful and frustrating,Frankly speaking life has change into strange things to me,

You cannot believe that i am now like a beggar,This has never be my wish but i have nothing else to do rather than working on the principle of life which is of different perspective.I must confess i am alive today because of the moral support of the Reverend Pastor Matins Godswill with his email address (pastor_godswill.matins@yahoo.com) if you need to found anything out about me, and i cannot involved him into a transaction as it is against the law of the church.

I am the only biological daughter of my mother's,I grew up in my country with an adopted child of my mum who is dead now,I finish my college and got admitting into the University.In the University,I did my one year subject in Agriculture before this calamity betrayed my home.I ran away from my country to Dakar Republic of Senegal, After when my wicked step mother threaten to kill me if i don't review the information of my late father deposit which i was used as the next of kin.She seized my passport and other information because of the fear that i might leave the country,However that didn't distract my intention as i manage to leave with my Birth Certificate.

The money I am talking about was deposited in the bank by my late father,I was used as the next of kin to the deposit because i am the only daughter, beside my father wanted me to have the best and make him proud in life,My late father deposited this money with an instruction that I can withdraw the money thought either presentation of a foreigner partner or through myself, I was refused from getting this money because of my Refugee Situation which is against the law of Senegal,Hence this i contacted you to help me out in acting as the next trustee to the deposit.Over here i cannot access an account or open an account,The law is strict to we the Refugee in particular.

This is the reason why I need your help to assist me in transferring this money into your account which you know will be safe either new or old empty or not,Please do this with your sincere heart as that is very important to me.I do not have much experience in international transaction as i have not attempt it before, hence have pleaded with my bank manager who has given me his word of confident that he will help you in making sure the transfer is made into your account,I wouldn't have border you if I have full access to the money within myself,I am helpless without you,So please try and do something to keep the dream of my life achieved.After the transfer of the money into your account,You will send little portion to me to prepare my traveling documents,You will help me also for Investment purposed.

I will be pleased about it as the dream of all woman is to dwell with a man of his own.Please think properly before making a decision towards my request as i wouldn't like to be dump along the way.Remember i have come a long way and wouldn't like to be hurtled further by any means of cheating.

I have prepared the letter which i will have to send to the bank, As soon as i received your
Your Full Name -------------------
Your Address ---------------------
Your telephone ------------/fax number ---------
Occupation --------------------------------
Age----------------------
Your Nationality -----------------

I will send the letter to the bank,Beside this i will send to you the contact information's which will allow you to communicate with my bank who will advice you on how best this transfer can be made into your account.

I patiently believe the grace of God which has brought you, will guide and protect you for me as you are my only hope for life restoration.Please email me back soon as you receive this email.

Yours Beloved One
Susan with kiss

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to Black Females