It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:41 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Gillian Namara

African scammers posing as black women.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mimunna, mine4love3@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:49 am

To mine4love3@yahoo.com
Opened
Opened 22-Mar-13 at 08:14:43am (UTC +00:00) - 15hours25mins2secs after sending
Location Dakar, Senegal (86% likelihood) :twisted:
Opened on (41¸82¸168¸59:55464)
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:46 am

IP: 41.82.141.156

Dear one, Please be honest with me I am orphan;

Please do not be offended to receive the letter, I am Miss Mimunna and i am 23 years old young Laddy. I am from RWANDA in African But am living now in Senegal orphanage home.

I am writing at this hour because of my status as a refugee in Dakar Senegal
And I am an orphanage child as a result of the assassination of my parents by rebel group which left me with no one except me that survived by the help of Red cross team that brought me to Senegal .

My father was then attorney general of the federation and justice minister of RWANDA in Africa and that made him a well known man in my country and his involvement in politics, he lost his life together with my mother He deposited $7.5 million united State dollars in Royal Bank of Scotland.

I have contacted the bank to claim the money as the next of kin because of my deplorable condition in Senegal orphanage and the bank replied that due to my refugee status that I am not qualified to claim the money that I have to look for a reliable foreign trustee who will stand on my behalf to claim the funds, that is the only condition the bank gave me.

The bank refused to transfer the funds directly to me because of my refugee status and they directed me to find a trustee who will stand on my behalf to claim the funds for me and that is why i contacted you now.

Please I want to know if you are honest and reliable to help me to claim this funds on my behalf, if I lose this money I will suffer all my life on earth and I will not finish my education any more, so be honest to me if you will betray me please tell me ,and I want you to treat this with the absolute confidence and hold it to yourself without somebody knowing for my safety.

My name is Miss Mimunna and my father's name Dr. Wilson Diop. If you are able and honest to help me please reply back so that I will give you the bank information for immediate contact. so let me know how you will help me out of this plight.

(1) Your Full Name........

(2) Phone number....

(3) Country and City.....

I will give you the email id of the bank transfer department and the phone number if you promise me that you will not take the money all by yourself and leave me here to die of hunger.

I will be very happy to speak with you for more information about the deposited funds but i don't have a private phone, My only access to Internet is only through our church computer which i can only use when we come for morning or evening service, So now i will give you our church Rev pastor's phone number. ( Rev Name, Rev Timothy ) Tel ( +221-778-875-877 ), please call me on this number, when you call just tell the Rev that you want to speak with me, then he will send for me to come and speak with you, so please try to call me and let me know if you really want to help me so that i will send you more information of the deposited funds, I am waiting to hear from you. Here is my picture.

Thanks
Orphan Miss MImunna.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

faith.colly@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:20 pm

MyDailyFlog-> woman-> 23-> SENEGAL
name-> faith Colly
fcolly-said on 23/03/13 2:29 PM
How are you today?i hope you are fine,well to me i am Ok ,my name is miss faith,i saw your lovely profile today and i really love it that is why i am writing this message to you,please can you kindly write and tell me more about yourself, here is my email id (faith.colly@yahoo.com) as soon as i receive from you i will be happy to reply back with my picture,My special hobbies includes reading literature ,swimming,watching movies and hanging out with good friends.Take care am happy to be your friend. Miss faith, please write me directly to my E-mail address above, (faith.colly@yahoo.com)

:clown:

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Faith Colly ,faith.colly@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:49 am

DEAREST ONE,
First of all, thank you for your response to my email, in line with the message that I sent to you.
How is everything over there in your country, I think you are in good health, and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little hot here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is (Faith Colly) i am (24 years old) but age does not matter in a real relationship, so I am comfortable with your age, I am from (Liberia, Africa West) 5.2ft tall, light complexion single, (never married) and presently I am residing in Dakar as a result of the civil war that took place in my country some years ago.
My late father Dr.Bernard Colly, was a politician and general manager of Monrovia the capital of Liberia, before the rebels attacked our house one morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood (Industry & Gold Mine.).
wthe moment, as I speak, I am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee decision in charge of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these messages to you now.
Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, it's just that I do not know what else to do, because my situation here as a refugee gives me great concern, therefore, I would like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind to me, as I am of all my trust in you without fear, even though I do not know who you are before, but I think you can not betray it at the end.
I have communicated because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, it's just like staying in the prison and I hope by the grace of God, I will come here soon.
I have no parents now that I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend (Reverend Timothy John), which is the pastor of the (CHRIST SAVIOR MISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to everyone in the camp, but we are not living with him rather we leave in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male and the other for the female.
Pastors Tel number is (+221-771-297-943) or (00221-771-297-943) if you call and tell him you want to talk with me (Rosin Colly) he will send for me in the inn. As a refugee here I do not have any right or privilege to any thing, be it phone or what ever, because it is against the law of this country.
My dear, I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),I contacted my late father account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank for Foreign Affairs, who used my name as the next of kin, the amount is $ 6.7 million (six million seven hundred thousand U.S. dollars).
So I want you to help me transfer this money to your account and from there you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come meet you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So I want you to keep it to yourself and do not tell it to anyone because I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I put in you. I like honest and understanding, genuine person and a Great vision, hardworking and God fearing people.
My preferred language is English and I speak English very fluently. Meanwhile I want you to remember me as I said I have much to tell you, this is my photos. I will send you more in my next post. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear you soon...Sincerely,Faith...
Źródłowy adres IP jest 41.82.83.219.- SENEGAL,Dakar;
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 03:18:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: PLEASE MY DEAREST, I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE. :mrgreen:

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Faith Colly, faith.colly@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:34 pm

MyDailyFlog:: facolly / woman / 24 / Cote d'Ivoire.
http://www.mydailyflog.com/facolly/calendar/20130325" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
said on 25/03/13 5:44 PM
Hello Dear, How are you today?i hope you are fine,well to me i am Ok ,my name is miss faith,i saw your lovely profile today and i really love it that is why i am writing this message to you,please can you kindly write and tell me more about yourself, here is my email id (faith.colly@yahoo.com) as soon as i receive from you i will be happy to reply back with my picture,My special hobbies includes reading literature ,swimming,watching movies and hanging out with good friends.Take care am happy to be your friend. Miss faith, please write me directly to my E-mail address above, (faith.colly@yahoo.com)
░██▓▒░░▒▓██ ██▓▒░__░▒▓██___██████(l) ██▓▒░____░▓███▓__░▒▓██(l) ██▓▒░___░▓██▓_____░▒▓██(l) ██▓▒░_______________░▒▓██(l) _██▓▒░______________░▒▓██(l) __██▓▒░____________░▒▓██(l) ___██▓▒░__________░▒▓██(l) ____██▓▒░________░▒▓██(l) _____██▓▒░_____░▒▓██(l) ______██▓▒░__░▒▓██(l) _______█▓▒░░▒▓██(l) _________░▒▓██(l) _______░▒▓██(l) _____░▒▓██(l) ╓─╖╓──╖╓─╖╓────╖╓────╖ ║░║║░╓╜║░║║░╓──╜║░╓──╜ ║░╙╜╓╜░║░║║░╙──╖║░╙──╖ ║░╓╖╙ ╖░║░║╙──╖░║╙──╖░║ ║░║║░╙╖║░║╓──╜░║╓──╜░║

:silly: :silly:

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Vivian Diagne [viviandiagne@yahoo.com]

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:24 pm

MODS - 1st pic got hits to this forum but it is a Senegal scammer too.

Name used = Victoria Kuol

email addy = vickybaby4love77@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 41.83.64.241
IP Country: Senegal
IP Continent: Africa
ISP Provider: SONATEL

header =

Return-Path: <vickybaby4love77@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.83.64.241] by web141406.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 30 Mar 2013 15:15:50 PDT

email sent = Senegal like.

Dear Friend,
Thanks for writing to me. My name is Miss Victoria Benjamin Kuol. I am 24 years, single and never been married, i am from Port Sudan, Sudan in Africa and presently residing in the missionary church here in Senegal where i ran as a refuge due to the political civil war in my country. I am in sufferings and pains here in this missionary and i really need help from a man by encouraging me and good advice in life and to help me to come out from this situation.

My late father Dr.Manyuat Benjamin Kuol, he is the Deputy Speaker of Southern Assembly, also the CEO of (MANYUAT TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in Port Sudan in Sudan. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

I would like to know more about you, your likes dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently, i like to meet understanding man, loyal, sincere, honest, truthfully, kindly and friendly and more to that, a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, i will be hoping to hear from you again. I remain yours Victoria.

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Vivian Diagne [viviandiagne@yahoo.com]

Postby minerva » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:37 pm

email vickybaby4love77@yahoo.com hit to Asiafun

babygirl1414

Posted on 02/10/2013

(vickybaby4love77@yahoo.com)

Hello Dear, my name is Victoria. I came across your contact and i was touch to contact you because i saw some thing unique in you and you look wonderful. Get back to me on my email address at ( vickybaby4love77@yahoo.com) so that i will send my pictures to you and for us to know each other the more. Thanks, Victoria.

Woman
Seeking a:
Man
United States
State:
Alabama
City:
new york
Zip code:
About Me:
I am very simple romantic and attractive girl by nature. I am very friendly and lovely. I respect people and also like people to respect me. I like to be in the mist of friends. I like traveling and knowing more about love.
My ideal partner:
I want to meet an honest responsible had working man, lovely, sincere and friendly. A man who knows what love is all about.
Ethnicity:
African American

Appearance
Body type:
Slim
Eyes:
Black
Hair:
Black
Height:
5' 10"

Lifestyle
Smoking:
No
Drinking:
Socially
Living Situation:
With roommate(s)
Social Setting:
Home Body
TV Watching:
Movies, Dramas, Sports Nut
Languages:
Spanish, French, English

Home and Family

Professional Life
Education:
High School Grad
Employment Status:
Full-time

Personal
Religion:
Christian
Attend Services:
More than once a week
Political Views:
Liberal
Sense of Humor:
Friendly
Interests:
Television, Travel, Religion, Movies, Dancing, Arts

no pics :( :cry:
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gift Oneil, marinzamba@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:01 pm

netlog
goodnesoneil932
away female - 24 years, Daoudi, Senegal

Hello
My name is marin zamba
I saw your profile today in this site and get interested to know you,
my dear contact me through my email address marinzamba@yahoo.com so that i will send you my photos and tell you more about my self,.
marinzamba@yahoo.com kisssssssss

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gift Oneil (again!), gift_212oneil@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:02 pm

netlog
giftoneil919
online female - 25 years, New York City, United States

Hello,
My name is gift
I saw your profile today in this site and get interested to know you, because you look very nice in your profile, here is my email address (gift_212oneil@yahoo.com)please send me an email so that i will send you my photos and tell you more about my self

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Grace Love, dmercy2@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:22 am

netlog
gracee230
female - 26 years, Senegal

Hello
Am mercy ,
i saw your profile today at Netlog.com and became interested in you, i will like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my mail so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address ( dmercy2@yahoo.com ) I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your reply in my mail don't send it in the site.
(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life)
( dmercy2@yahoo.com )

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Confidence Yak, confidenceyak@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:51 am

netlog
confidenceyak
confidenceyak
female - 24 years, New York Mills, United States

Hello Dear Friend,
My name is Confidence, I have a friendly feeling,
how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you. is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. I saw your profile on (en.netlog.com).
i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other, here is my email (confidenceyak@yahoo.co.uk) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.
yours friend.
Kiss,
Confidence.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

tinabenson1@live.com;

Postby jaga » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:28 pm

MyDailyFlog = tinababy01,woman,28, United States.
name= tina benson. :)
said on 08/04/13 5:50 PM
hi I came across your profile on mydailyflog
and I will like us to have a good relationship and to know much better.
my name is miss Tina, i am single and never marriage.I will wait for your reply.
Please do not write me back on this site,
write to my email address (tinabenson1@live.com)
so that i can send you more pictures and more about myself. Tina==========================tinabenson1@live.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

hopehopefelix@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:31 pm

hopeice
State: Alabama
City: new york
Zip Code: 10001
Description: i am simle single girl i believe in marriage and hoping to get married today or someday when ever i find my soul mate

i AM NEW IN ONLINE DATING TO MAKE GOOD FRIEND.I WILL BE GLAD IF YOU WILL ACCEPT ME AS ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS.IF YOU DON'T MIND,PLEASE KINDLY WRITE ME BACK TO MY DIRECT EMAIL I.D (hopehopefelix@yahoo.com)
SO THAT WE CAN KNOW MORE ABOUT EACH OTHER,AND ALSO EXCHANGE PICTURES AND IDEAS.DISTANCE AND COLOUR DOES NOT MATTER AT ALL TO ME. AM WAITING FOR YOUR LOVELY RESPONDS
hope
:) (hopehopefelix@yahoo.com) :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ravenl Williams, ravenl_w@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:34 am

mydailyflog.com/ravenl/profile
Ravenl Williams
Basic 24 year old, woman from Ghana

My name is Ravenl, a young pretty girl 23 years single.I´m new in this site and i saw your pics i could not take my eyes off it so i decided to stop and see this handsome man that has captured my attention.Please contact me through my private email (ravenl_w@yahoo.com) for me to give you my picture and tell you reason why i contact you.Thanks and waiting to hear from you soon.

Image Image

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Aisha; <aishagood431@yahoo.in>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:48 pm

Username: aisha211

Email: aishagood431@yahoo.in

User IP 178.63.126.111

Vincenzo Tarantino
VHosting Solution
2885 Sanford Ave SW 15528
49418, Grandville, MI
USA

Full Name
good

About me
am looking for a good and nice friend to trust and love am looking for a good and nice friend to trust and love am looking for a good and nice friend to trust and love

Come from
Senegal

City, State, Province
dakar

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Other

Occupation
friend

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Black Females”