It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:33 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Miss Alize

African scammers posing as black women.
RTQ
Junior Poster
Location: And i regret ever talking to a sadist like you - Brina Caroline

Bookmark and Share

Marry Okana - marry.okana@yahoo.com

Postby RTQ » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:24 am

Romance/419 scammer - Anybody up to collecting $9.7 million?

ALL ABOUT ME IS LOVE AND TRUST

Received: from [41.208.172.214] by web59815.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 02 Jul 2008 07:17:25 PDT
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 07:17:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: Marry Okana <marry.okana@yahoo.com> Add sender to Contacts
Subject: ALL ABOUT ME IS LOVE AND TRUST

Hello Dearest Love

I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail.
How was your day?.mine was cool over here in Darker Senegal .
My name is marry Okana single from Ivory coast in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country.

My late father Dr Wilson Okana was the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father.It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee.

Honestly my day's is not so Good since i came over here in Dakar Senegal In this prison called refugee camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev.Emmanuel George who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( 00-221-76-38-442-97) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in United Kingdom which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $9.7M(Nine millon seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently.

Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.And
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest,attached here is my Photo

Yours in love,
marry

My dear Honey,

How are you today?I believe you are doing fine,
As for me i am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life.

God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents(may their gentle souls rest in peace)

I will be waiting for your call today by 3pm my time at the church office located in the refugee camp where i am living at moment with this number ;( +221-76-38-44-297)

I thank God for the life of Rev Emmanuel George the pastor of the church located in the camp where i receive and send emails to you.He is like a father to us here as his church assists united nations here in Senegal, in taking care of refugees.

When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you about what i am going through here.

Here is the contact information of the bank in London where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,

NAME OF THE BANK - AMRO BANK OF LONDON
NAME OF THE TRANSFER - OFFICER IS MR ROBERT PAULSON
TELEPHONE NUMBER IS +44-702-406-88-82
FAX NUMBER +44- 703-192-4213
EMAIL ADDRESS(amrobank@amro-uk.zzn.com ) (amrobankoflondon@mail2london.com)

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.
The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assiat me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal, as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.
Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with this email address (amrobankoflondon@mail2london.com) Attentioned Mr Robert Paulson the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 9.7 million dollars deposited by late father of which iam the next of kin. after which you call me on phone today.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.

ACCOUNT NAME IS (DR Wilson Okana)
AMOUNT (9.7 MILLION DOLLARS)
NEXT OF KIN MISS (marryOkana).
ACCOUNT NUMBER (0165910885)
God bless you as you do this today,

Yours in love
marry

Marry Okana - marry.okana@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jennifer Jackson; jennifer6jackson@yahoo.co.uk

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:41 am

This girl contact me yesterday in D72 as:

jenn

Member Name: jacksn
Member ID: J028156
Asian, :liar:
Single - Never Married
Languages: Hungarian (Some), Icelandic (Some), Icelandic (Minimal),
Hindi (Some), :liar:
Hair Colour: Platinum Blonde :liar:
Height: 6'00" - (183 cm) :liar:
new yourk, :liar:
Alaska
United States

hello
it is my pleasure to contact you as i went through your profile and i had a smile on my face cos i really liked the profile and i decided to let you know about my interest in you.
i am jennifer by name,black by origin from africa.very humble,caring,loving,respectful and very romantic llo in nature.i would like to communicate with you honey i really like you.hoping to hear from you soonest.you can contact me through ( jennifer6jackson@yahoo.co.uk) so that i can send my picture and also tell you more about my self
thanks
yours honey to
jennifer

( jennifer6jackson@yahoo.co.uk)

Her mail from today:

hello my dear!!
How is everything?I know it's all good. I am excited to read from you today.My dear as I told you in my last mail, My names is jennifer Jackson, an
Ivorien in West Africa.Presently I am residing in the refegue camp here in Dakar Senegal , as a result of the civil war going on in my country.
I am a 24 year old girl, about 5'8" tall.My father Dr Kenneth Jackson was a successful businessman before the rebels attacked our house one evening and kill him with my mother and my only brother.I'm the only one alive from the family. By the grace of God I made my way to a nearby country where I 'm presently living as a refegue. Dear I want to know more about you,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
I have attached my pictures..In my next mail I will tell you more about myself.
I wait your reply with impatience.
YOUR LOVE
jennifer

Received: from [196.207.228.244] by web28307.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.218.2
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 09:03:44 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: i will like to know more about you

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS1
Seydou Bocar THIAM
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Direction des Reseaux
6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
BP 69 Dakar
SENEGAL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

harddrive
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

This "katumi abubakar" - model

Postby harddrive » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:22 am

[size=18]
Hello

Does anyone have full sets of this model's pics? I think they are using others from the same set. Looks like TAK's work. I appreciate any and all pics of her sent after contacting me here. Are there any nudes? I need to compare.

Thanks in advance

[/size]

Skeet
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Skeet » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:44 pm

harddrive...The site is not for photo sharing,it's purpose is the reporting to expose scammers!
Whatever pic's are posted is what we have.

If you have any pertinent info like E-mail addy's or names used with these pic's post them.

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:07 pm

Both posts by harddrive have been asking for more photos of the models. I've turned his account off as all he seems to be here for is to try to get naked photos. All you're doing is wasting our time and making yourself look stupid.

Skeet
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Skeet » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:23 pm

all he seems to be here for is to try to get naked photos.
Plenty of those on the web! (and better lookin too! ;))

PaddyFields
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby PaddyFields » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:13 pm

Name: cindy williams

Email: cindywilliams1g@yahoo.com
"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance , baffle them with bulls**t"

aminzula
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

STILL AT IT

Postby aminzula » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:21 am

ON AFROINTRODUCTIONS #1337420 NAMED SARAH AGE 30 FROM ACCRA GHANA.

Don Ricardo1
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Don Ricardo1 » Sun May 17, 2009 3:41 am

on 4ppl:
http://www.4ppl .com/vivianq654321
http://www.4ppl .com/juliana4real

Hello Handsome , my whole name is juliana williams , and i am 35 Years of age , i am single female never been married and with no kids for about 5 months now , so i am looking for a husband who caring , faithfully , Honesty, truthfully , opening minded who i can share the rest of my life with ... so if you are intrested in me you can contact me on this id : juliana.williams99@yahoo.com ... Have a nice Great day and take care , stay blessed , and be safe with Almighty God ..I hope to hear from you soon Handsome .

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: katumi abubakar

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:33 pm

Next round from her in GFD....

nanaluv4you
- ID: 11835
- 33 y/o female (1975 - November - 11)
- greater accra, Ghana
- Ethnicity: African American
- English
- trader
- Have no children

hello , i will like that i can be your friend and i can chat with you soo that we can be chatting and sharing pictures so add me at yahoo now through my email nanaluv4you@yahoo.c om and i will be glad that you will meet me online

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

scamfighter
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Naicy Abure; naicy.abure@yahoo.com

Postby scamfighter » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:34 pm

Received: from [41.208.151.55] by web44710.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/5.4.12 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.15

= person: Mody Ndiaye
address: SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
address: Sonatel
address: Dakar
address: Senegal
e-mail: modyndiayesentoo.sn
phone: +221 8392337
fax-no: +221 8233698
nic-hdl: MN1281-AFRINIC
mnt-by: SMM-MNT
remarks: data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221
source: AFRINIC # Filtered

person: Fatoumata Ndiaye
address: Sonatel
address: Direction des Reseaux
address: Direction des Operations Reseaux
address: Technopole
address: SENEGAL
phone: +221 8793223
fax-no: +221 8330026

I am more than happy when i saw your mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Naicy Abure from Liberia in West Africa,5.7ft tall, fir in complexion,24 years old (never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that happen in my country then and still going on secretly.

My late father Mr.Alex Abure was the managing director of Abure industry (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state ( Charles Taylor) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and other members of the family in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive, it is by the infinite mercy of God that made me to escape the tragic incidence because i know he hold my future that is why i am a live today now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal in west africa where i am leaving now.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, you know love, understanding and tolorance covers a lot of mistakes in a life of a couple that why i will love to know your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture, which i will like to see yours as well. Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Thanks
Miss Naicy Abure

mira
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

this came to me some days ago...

Postby mira » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:41 am

Από: Favour Simon (favour_simon11@yahoo.com)

Hello, sweet one
complement of the day,it is my plessure to be your friend,after going through your profile today i am miss Favour ,a kind responsible and humble sweet girl from Ivorian,i saw your profile here and like it so just contact me now at(Favour_simon11@yahoo.com) for full introduction of my self,to exchange foreign language and to send u my pics ok.plz do not let distance race, or color be a barier for relationship i will love to hear from you soon
hit me your love here,
(Favour_simon11@yahoo.com).

THE NEXT ONE WAS THIS:

Hello My Dearest One,
I am very glad to read your mail and how is your day? I hope all is fine with you? Well as for me i am suffering here that i am now but putting my all trust and hope upon you that you will lead me out of this place that i am suffering to your country and leave a happy life once again and regain my freedom too.

My name is Miss Favour Simon,23 years old from Darfur Region of Sudan and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the the killing of my family by the rebels in my country please don't be discouraged for hearing this.I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.
I am from the family of late Engr Simon Camara. My late father Engr.Simon Camara, was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm.

i have been praying asking God to show me an honest and God fearing person who will help me out,why i disclosed this issue to you now i think God is in control and i have the full confidence and trust in you to hand over this money in your hands.After the death of my father and mother and kid sister and kid brother. My step mother wants to take all what belongs to me and my father's properties and she his planning to kill me,that was the reason why i ran away from Sudan to Senegal.I just need an honest person to help me make this claims from the bank and receive the money,now what i need from you is to stand as beneficiary on my behalf.I will like to invest this money in a profitable way like industries or companies under your care / control in your country. i believe you will know more better than me.My late father was into Oil and Gas with some white foreigners from Britain when he was alive,he was the Chairman,Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in my country before he died that was where he got all this money.

I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's deposited money$5.8 MD(Five Million and Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars).This money was deposited in my name as the NEXT OF KIN,i want you to speak with the contact person in charge in the bank on how to transfer this money into your bank account in your country,and as soon as you confirm the money in your country then we can arrange my coming down to meet you over there in your country.right now my situation here in Senegal is very bad i really need this help from you i am living in the Catholic Humanitarian Building Dakar Senegal,I will be pleased if you can do this for me.
You can reach me through this number (00221 768 859 891) It is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Reverend Father daniel christ and email(revdanielchrist@yahoo.com) if you call, please ask of Favour Simon. When ever you call, try to tell him that you want to speak with Favour Simon, i am staying in the female hostel. I have already inform him, that some one will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you. So please do not fail to call me, because I need to hear your voice too.

darling here in senegal no good environment water and food it's just like one inside the prison,that is why i decided to explain this situations to you after i came across your profile when i was looking for help.And also why am seeking for your assistance i believe am too young i can't transact any international transfer with the bank this is why i need your assistance.Dear please let me know your mind if really you want to assist me,Please attach your full name and full address and phone number.your contact information to enable me to introduce you to the bank so that i can give you the full contact address of the bank tomorrow,please i want you to keep this as a secrete for security reasons i wait for your reply soonest.Bye take care have a nice and lovely day.God Bless You
Warm hugs and kiss.
Favour.

SEEMED LIKE A FRAUD AND AS I SEE, IT ACTUALLY WAS ONE.... WELL, I GUESS THINKS LIKE THIS ARE PRETTY COMMON LATELY..

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:59 pm

Again a attempt from her just now in GFD...

Date: 2009-06-26 14:47:57

* nanaluv4you
* 33 y/o female
* greater accra, Ghana

hello , my name is Freda and i am looking for a friend , so can u add me so that i can share with you some pictures and than we can get to know each other very well through yahoo now...this is my email address nanaluv4you@yahoo.c om

zorro
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby zorro » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:23 pm

Now this scammer is Juliana Nyamadi in Myspace. 35 ys from Accra in Ghana. Her profile:

http://www.myspace.com/augustusnyamadi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Her album contains a whole set of pictures:

The message is bad german:
hallo
sie sind juliana ........ daß ich aus Afrika sie komme, seien Sie hier für das Verhältnis des Ehemanns, ......., das ich den ernsten Mann versuche, den es heiratet. dieses .me… wünsche ich hier von Ihnen Stunde… beloveds?
...to see or to wait and see - that is the question!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joy Fabb; <fabbjoy@yahoo.com.ph>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:36 pm

From "Scammers submitted by seasoned baiters"- Massmail list, blocked in mate4all:

My Dear ,

I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail.How was your day?.
mine was cool over here in Daker Senegal.am sorry for my late reply
My name is Miss, joy fabb am 24 years old from libaria in west Africa and
presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country.My late father Dr Daniel fabb, rebels attacked him one early morning in my house and killed my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am leaving now. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attach here is my picture for you, though I am not all that photogenic, i hope you wouldn't mind. I will like to see your own picture too.
I wait to hear from you soonest
Your's Joy,

Received: from [41.208.134.243] by web76704.mail.sg1.yahoo.com via HTTP;

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS2
Alpha Mbodj
AM2490-AFRINIC
Sonatel
Direction des Reseaux
6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
BP 69 Dakar
SENEGAL

Return to “Black Females”