It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:03 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Mya from ATKExotics

African scammers posing as black women.
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ghana - this one's still trying / Francica

Postby hunter_hunted » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:01 am

That list is one of the funniest things I've read here in a long time (since the book). $100 for a cock and a hen? That's one EXPENSIVE cock! (I can't believe my computer just typed that :D )
may be the hen is the hen of golden eggs... :lol:
:D
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

Sponsor

Sponsor

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:54 am

Received: from [79.147.205.16] villaviciosa de odon, spain?????? :-o
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 05:56:35 -0800 (PST)

Hello My Dear. .

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Mariam Taffah i am 24 years old, from Liberia,i am 5.6ft tall, fair in complexion,(never married before ) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father, Dr Patrick Marshall. He was the managing director of Jobahu Taffah and Diamond Associates (Ltd) and he was also the Personal Adviser to formal president (Charles Taylor ) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Dakar Senegal where i am seeking political asylum as a refugee.

I would like to know more about you.Your country , Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture though l am not photo ok, but l want you to take me as l am ok. it is from me and l hope to hear from you,mail me back soonest for further introduction,
Yours in love.
Miss Mariam Taffah.

Nero
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nero » Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:14 pm

Bloody hell - this one has been used for so long that "she" would be collecting a pension by now - yes? :silly:

I am not saying that she is ugly - but has anyone seen a close up of her? :P

It is something you would take to a dog fight - to break it up :mrgreen:

............. BUT - then again I suppose even the ugly ones are pretty to desperate people :shock: :lol:

I have been away for a while - but it is good to be back again - I have been missing the call of the wild and now - come to think of it - I have about 30 contact with "her" from about 5-6 different countries - I miss the chase! :party:

zorro
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer Darla Love

Postby zorro » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:26 am

I met a scammer with a picture quite similar to the first one posted in this thread in Myspace calling herself Angie Brown, 38, from Ghana:

http://www.myspace.com/511608338" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Her email Angie_u25@yahoo.com has been used for scamming before: http://www.callferret.com/233-240-8368.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and here is her picture

...to see or to wait and see - that is the question!

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:09 pm

Received: from [213.154.87.231] senegal
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 14:24:00 -0800 (PST)

Hello.
I see it as a nice pleasure, getting in touch with you. I feel so pleased to get in touch with you and seek your interest in a real love relationship.
Once again My name is Suban Desmond , a citizen of Democratic Republic of the Congo . I am 24 years old. I hold a certificate in general Nursing, i am hoping to further my education in this career. I am never married and don't have children. I am Fair in complexion and of average height ; my pictures explains to you better.

I am an extremely down-to-earth and confident girl, and not to mention, charming as people used to tell me. I value the many facets of life and love.. I'm always sensitive to the environment that surrounds me and that includes finding happiness, peace, and of course love and adoration. I love to laugh and smile with good friends. I enjoy going to dinner, movies, beaches, mostly all outdoor activities.
I am a confident, well rounded , responsible, intelligent, and very hardworking mature girl. I like to spend at home with a movies and snacks.
I am easy to please, if you treat me with respect and honest.
I was about enrolling to have a master's degree in nursing /midwifery before, myself and my family suffered a tragedy out of civil war in my country and several political unrest.

My late father Dr. Richard Desmond, was a successful top business man in my country, he deals in importation of foodstuff like rice, salt and sugar from Thailand and Europe.
He was unfortunately assassinated together with my lovely mother by the wicked rebels in the midst of the civil war and political unrest in my country. It was only me and my senior sister that is alive for now out of a family of five. I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now in the middle of the war. My senior sister who was married has lost contact with me ever since the middle of the war, i do not know if she is alive for now or not.
I have decided not to go back to my country for now even when the war is over because there are still political instability , killings and several unrest. I lost so much, my my parents , and my and three lovely brothers as well as some other relatives and family capital investments .
I wish to develop a long term lasting relationship with you if you would possibly like it, as God will provide for me.
I never like tragedy and i never wish to witness it ever again in my life.
Life is really so hard over here and presently the Senegalese government have been so kind to grant me asylum and i am presently residing in the refugee camp of this country. Here is very restricted and one is never allowed to move out to the country without this country's residence permit.
I can be contacted by through the telephone of the church through the Reverend father who provides moral rehabilitation to the inmates of this camp. His name is Rev. father Moses Abel, and their office phone is 00221-777219556 .

You can call this line by the week days from 2am to 3pm, London GMT because this country has got the same time with London, this is usually when the reverend would be in the church office for assisting people, and when you call please tell them , you want to speak to me, and they will send for me in the hostel of this camp.

I would like to you to tell me little more about yourself, i would like to know what interests you most and what you don't like, your interest in developing full and responsible and healthy relationship with me. I would also like to know if you are in a love relationship presently, or something about your love history.
I will be very glad if you will take me to be a part of you , and i would like to develop a love relationship with you and i pray that we will be happy with each other , living together as God may have it, and raising our children happily together.
I have just attached few of my pictures for you and i would like to see some of yours . I Hope to see some of your pictures .
Bye and have a nice day and i hope to hear from you soon.
Please accept my best and warmest regards
with love Suban

Sloane Ranger
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Jenny Mokan [jennymokan@hotmail.com]

Postby Sloane Ranger » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:11 pm

A woman from Manor Park [in East London ?] who turns up at the refugee camp in Senegal.

SCAMMER

contact
chat now
send kiss
hot member
block member
scam report
Jennii
- 29 y/o female
- Manor Park, United Kingdom
- English, English, English
- Student
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2009-12-14 07:11:09
- ID: 31263

- Friends:

Personal details
ProfileType single
Sex female
Children 0
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1980 - June - 12
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Slim
Ethnicity African
Religion Catholic
Marital status Single
Education College student
Smoker No
Drinker No

Flag this message
RE: OURSELVES
Monday, 14 December, 2009 11:42
From jenny mokan Mon Dec 14 11:42:34 2009
X-Apparently-To: ia 212.82.110.156; Mon, 14 Dec 2009 11:42:58 +0000
Return-Path: <jennymokan@hotmail.com>
X-YMailISG: QL.mLYIWLDtVoYrmWXVyEOKlofesKrybKLs5I4_sNfg6lHa2Y_7lgMfKpM32xNOrartlNNOo73e5OcRf1x6wbEQZv8ZIKIM3lBciqFZE1C5RY8dOFsR6LyGmLJGPlZXL_q3vTew3OBO0IOD8shzHClUwqoXGj.eJC02aTUM4SPZG8r.pVQ.qTVh5SD9FUH_U2WIoBRh4Df1xxawxHxdw4eqME969raxyV1AxHYTTnGHbNMV5V5r4nmJvEkXi4abH4rozCv8eZqNeaH5r_DqQdnj_7vImbm_G3.U4dUobp94LU07T5.h7OeoPXaE36D2MbnFLP2vfCGUibR8-
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.90.147]
Authentication-Results: mta120.mail.ird.yahoo.com from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=hotmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 65.55.90.147 (EHLO snt0-omc3-s8.snt0.hotmail.com) (65.55.90.147) by mta120.mail.ird.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 14 Dec 2009 11:42:58 +0000
Received: from SNT116-W50 ([65.55.90.135]) by snt0-omc3-s8.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959); Mon, 14 Dec 2009 03:42:35 -0800
Message-ID: <SNT116-W50823E313E46FE5E022F7DDF890@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: jennymokan@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="_93bcbe31-d3ab-43d6-8c19-c2b54a80f969_"
X-Originating-IP: [196.207.234.141]
jenny mokan <jennymokan@hotmail.com>
View contact details
To: >
Subject: RE: OURSELVES
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 03:42:34 -0800
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <331786.58231.qm@web24916.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
References: <331786.58231.qm@web24916.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 14 Dec 2009 11:42:35.0089 (UTC) FILETIME=[87629C10:01CA7CB2]
Content-Length: 820190
Message contains attachments
2 Files (593KB) | Download All

* jennii2.JPGjennii2.JPG
* jenny1.JPGjenny1.JPG

Compact Headers

Dearest One,

Firstly, I have to thank you for your quick response over my email,which I sent to you. How is life over there in your country? I believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal . My name is Jenny Mokan, i am (29) to me age doesn't matter in relationships,i am comfortable with your age. I am from Rwanda in Central Africa, 5.4ft tall, light in complexion single, (never married) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that broke out in my country some years ago.

My late father Engr. Fred Mokan, was a politician and the managing director of Gold & Mines Ind.Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our home one early morning and butchered my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only i that survived because i was hiding in the seperate building toilet, and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care who gave me the priviledge to use his computer to send these messages to you. I would like to know more about you.

Your likes and dislikes, please do not be offended for this message that comes from me, i am obliged to put simple trust in you due to my situation here as a refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after you get to know more about me, I shall really grow fond with you to have good inspite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i believe that you will not betray it at the end. I have communicated with you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will be out of here soon.

l don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives are on exile,some died in the war,some i cannot give account of their whereabouts,the only person i have now is Rev Chris Jonathan, who is the pastor of the (GOSPEL MISSION CHURCH) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (00221-765-681-491).if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to me being in this situation.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it, except the Reverend),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $12.7 (Twelve Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if someone else gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest, understanding, truthful, man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing person. My favourite language is English but the language used here is French but i speak fluent English. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you Attached here is my picture. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. Waiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours in love,

Miss Jenny M.

gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jenny Mokan [jennymokan@hotmail.com]

Postby gd101 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:38 pm

these gals pictures are already listed on this site here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... f=4&t=1003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ;)

Gigs
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gigs » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:58 pm

Thank you GD , I merged Horse ;)
NEVER EVER EVER SEND $ MONEY $ !

Finding Headers , http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 18&t=10910" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Want to fight back, http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... f=18&t=484" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=66" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Suban Desmond; <suban480s@msn.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:08 pm

From Marisas latest Massmail list....

Hello.

Happy New Year to you Hope this new year will be more prosperous, succesfull, brighter, delightful, joyful, blissful, healthy and wealthy for you and your family.

I see it as a nice pleasure, getting in touch with you. I feel so pleased to get in touch with you and seek your interest in a real love relationship.
Once again My name is Suban Desmond , a citizen of Democratic Republic of the Congo . I am 24 years old. I hold a certificate in general Nursing, i am hoping to further my education in this career. I am never married and don't have children. I am Fair in complexion and of average height ; my pictures explains to you better.

I am an extremely down-to-earth and confident girl, and not to mention, charming as people used to tell me. I value the many facets of life and love. I'm always sensitive to the environment that surrounds me and that includes finding happiness, peace, and of course love and adoration. I love to laugh and smile with good friends. I enjoy going to dinner, movies, beaches, mostly all outdoor activities.
I am a confident, well rounded , responsible, intelligent, and very hardworking mature girl. I like to spend at home with a movies and snacks.
I am easy to please, if you treat me with respect and honest.
I was about enrolling to have a master's degree in nursing /midwifery before, myself and my family suffered a tragedy out of civil war in my country and several political unrest.

My late father Dr. Richard Desmond, was a successful top business man in my country, he deals in importation of foodstuff like rice, salt and sugar from Thailand and Europe.
He was unfortunately assassinated together with my lovely mother by the wicked rebels in the midst of the civil war and political unrest in my country. It was only me and my senior sister that is alive for now out of a family of five. I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now in the middle of the war. My senior sister who was married has lost contact with me ever since the middle of the war, i do not know if she is alive for now or not.
I have decided not to go back to my country for now even when the war is over because there are still political instability , killings and several unrest. I lost so much, my my parents , and my and three lovely brothers as well as some other relatives and family capital investments .
I wish to develop a long term lasting relationship with you if you would possibly like it, as God will provide for me.
I never like tragedy and i never wish to witness it ever again in my life.
Life is really so hard over here and presently the Senegalese government have been so kind to grant me asylum and i am presently residing in the refugee camp of this country. Here is very restricted and one is never allowed to move out to the country without this country's residence permit.
I can be contacted by through the telephone of the church through the Reverend father who provides moral rehabilitation to the inmates of this camp. His name is Rev. father Moses Abel, and their office phone is 00221-777219556 .

You can call this line by the week days from 2am to 3pm, London GMT because this country has got the same time with London, this is usually when the reverend would be in the church office for assisting people, and when you call please tell them , you want to speak to me, and they will send for me in the hostel of this camp.

I would like to you to tell me little more about yourself, i would like to know what interests you most and what you don't like, your interest in developing full and responsible and healthy relationship with me. I would also like to know if you are in a love relationship presently, or something about your love history.
I will be very glad if you will take me to be a part of you , and i would like to develop a love relationship with you and i pray that we will be happy with each other , living together as God may have it, and raising our children happily together.
I have just attached few of my pictures for you and i would like to see some of yours . I Hope to see some of your pictures .
Bye and have a nice day and i hope to hear from you soon.
Please accept my best and warmest regards
with love Suban

Received: from BLU143-W24 ([65.55.116.73]) by blu0-omc3-s17.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
X-Originating-IP: [213.154.87.132]

SN-SONATEL-20000314
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

suban.JPG

suban1111.JPG
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:05 pm

IP: 213.154.87.132
Subject: I would like to know more about you

***same babble, but diff. IP**

Duplicate pics Deleted AN .jpg[/img][/url]
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Nero
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nero » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:38 pm

Yeah yeah yeah ..... :twisted:

Strange how "she" can come from Ghana :-o - and Nigeria :-o - and Cote De Ore :shock: - then flip over to the DCR :shock: - and the Congo as well :silly: - have several different names :party: (and occupations as well :roll: )

Still have that same old brown couch :thinking: transported to every country she is posted to..... :silly: AND of course almost the same slacks, tops and smile :D and of course seems to lose a few items here and there :twisted: AND of course over the years has not changed one bit - a bit like the Phantom and Devil ;) , the only jungle wolf I know that can travel first class international :applause: - and of course his guns do not set off any airport alarms like this bloke does :mrgreen:

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

grace fishery, grace.fishery@gmail.com

Postby hunter_hunted » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:00 pm

http://www.datemefree .org/profile.php?ID=135895" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

gracefisheryy
- 31 y/o female
- accra, Ghana
- English, English, English
- a staff in the bank
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2010-01-23 08:23:23

Want children Yes
Date of birth 1978 - April - 2

Details of the person you are looking for

I look for a female
Looking for an age range 35 - 74
Relationship Activity Partner

Description:
lam grace fishery 31 to 32 years now ,l work with ecobank of ghana , and l am here looking for some that will be able to value my in world and love me with all his heart that will belive in me. please if you are interested to know me much , lam here giving you my mobile phone number to contact me .+233242536571...... also this is my email hope to hear from you as soon as posible.

Ideal match description:
lam grace fishery 31 to 32 years now ,l work with ecobank of ghana , and l am here looking for some that will be able to value my in world and love me with all his heart that will belive in me. please if you are interested to know me much , lam here giving you my mobile phone number to contact me .+233242536571...... also this is my email hope to hear from you as soon as posible.

-------- Message ------------------------------------------------
lam miss grace fishery , from ghana and also lam working with ecobank of ghana , lam here looking for a foriegn part that will be to assist me receive this sum of $ 16.5 million us dollars in he or her bank account. lam looking for farther to invest in foriegn country because africa is very poor. please if you are interested to assist me just kindly contact me in my private email... grace.fishery@gmail.com my mobile number is +233242536571 call me l will respond well to you , good luck.---------------------------------------------------------------------

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:21 pm

Received: by 10.143.25.38
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 08:24:38 +0000
Message-ID: <f9c55c4f1001240024m536d9bd4o83123325af9050de@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: thanks very much to your respond?

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your timely response.

Furthermore as I did explain in my very first message, this fund is the excess of the profit made here in my branch in the year 2006. also lam looking some that will be able to assist me receive the money , because l want to invest the fund in a foreign country where it will be secured .

also I am equally happy that you accepted to work out this deal with me and I want to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free so you have nothing to worry about since I have all the paper works in my proception all i just need to do as earlier stated above is to program your name and details in our entire database of the Bank as the beneficiary of the fund which amount to $16.5 Million Us Dollar currently in an escrow account with our Bank.

It might interest you to know that I have already submitted an approved Financial report and my Head office and the entire Bank will never know of this excess. The transfer is bank-to bank and should be made to your designated foreign account from my head office here in Accra ghana .
The modalities I have mapped out to actualize the transfer of the fund involves the following steps:

Step1: I will program your full names and address on the entire ECOBANK Banks database as the depositor and the beneficiary of the fund.

Step2: I shall issue a backdated deposit slip of the fund to your name.

Step3: I shall provide you with a draft of an application for transfer that you are going to forward to my Head office since all International transfers are carried out from there.

With the above steps, my head office will immediately carry out the transfer of the fund to your chosen bank account. Such transfers from my Head Office take not more than 72hrs. If the terms above is okay by you we shall share the said money 50/50.

I would like to stress that this transaction would cause no grief to either of us. The scenario involved here is similar to that of a person who banks with a particular bank and at a point in time, wishes to close his account or transfer the fund to another bank of his choice. With your name duly programmed on the Database of the bank, you are practically a customer of our bank. Bear this in mind.

In your response, please include your,
1. First and last names :
2. Home address :
3. Your direct phone or cell number :
4. Sex :
5.Age :

6.Occupation :
7.Nationality :
I would need them in all the above steps. This is very important.
Your earliest response would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Miss grace fishery.

Nero
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nero » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:01 am

Well bugger me..... :-o

Having come across her/him/it quite some time ago when all she/he/it had was a room with the standard lamp, venetian (slat?) blinds with a portfolio of photos that would not be out of place to see plastered over the wall of some sleazy dive (well the photos are of a porn star after all :lol: ) - - but I have to admit that she did have a pretty good body :roll: but a face ... well unlike Helen of Troy - who launched a fleet of 1,000 ships - hers would have broken up a 1,000 dog fights :mrgreen:

I am not saying that she was exactly ugly - but pretty close to it :lol:

Obviously she is now well gone by her use by date - she (sic - I will retain the feminine from here) has probably seen that she is now sagging and drooping and needs one last big hit to fund her last grasping chance at beauty - like that Hungarian Gypsy Za Za Gabor :party: or perhaps that delicious Cherokee, Cher, :love: or even that reborn again (whatever?) Madonna :sick: :sick: [or is that Maradonna - :thinking: ] to finance that uplift, nip and tuck, cross stitch - liposuction, boob job, bum implant, vagina re-tightening - HEY - hang on - she is the one trying to screw us - not the other way about - so maybe she could go to Thailand and have an adadicktome :drooling: rather than a quick nip and tuck :twisted: - but then again I have to admit that some of those ladyboys are really :party: :love: :heartbroken: :silly: something else again and - - - -

Oh bugger - I am off track here again :oops: :twisted: - we are talking about Francia yes :pee: ?

OK - her diction seem to be on the improve - however the spelling could be a bloody lot better, ohwever the thought process shows a somewhat lower education - as one would expect for a washed out porn starlet who is rapidly approaching the implosion of becoming a Galactical black hole (pun intended there :yawn: ) and there are so many glaring and obvious errors - far more than mine even - and I know well that I have many :oops: ?

I would love to have her shut down and spend a million years in the slot :roll: :P - BUT then on reflection - what would we do for amusement ? :party: :applause: We do indeed walk a fine line between destroying these bastards :silly: :waiting: :applause: :pee: and destroying our main source of amusement :nerd: :smug:

Bring on the christians and slaves and start that fire - I feel a need to :party: hard ....

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

grace fishery <grace.fishery@gmail.com>

Postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:03 pm

Received: by 10.142.56.16
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:04:30 +0000
Message-ID: <f9c55c4f1001250204g4ace86e7l314635f25050a7a3@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: thanks very much to your respond?

Director foreign remittance Department Officer Eco bank Plc Accra Ghana.
M/D Private Email Address: richard_kwami@yahoo.com
Office mobile Telephone +233-240-314-589.

Dear

Thanks for your mail and information; I have program your full names and address on the entire Ecobank database as the depositor and the beneficiary of the fund.

I have backdated deposit slip of the fund on your name, I have provide you with an ecobank form of an application for transfer that you are going to fill it with your bank dates which you will forward to my Head office Email: http://www.ecobankfinancial.gha2010@gmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; .since all International transfers are carried out from there.

With the above steps, my head office will immediately carry out the transfer of the fund to your chosen bank account. Such transfers from my Head Office take not more than 72hrs. There is modalities, which I have mapped out in other for us to make a success, and for us to actualize our dream we are to follow my directives. If you accept with my directives written below let us proceed, because I do not want anything that will jeopardize my chance of making this dream come through in this transaction. My word I give you, my word is my BOND.

I would like to stress that this transaction would cause no grief to either of us. The scenario involved here is similar to that of a person who banks with a particular bank and at a point in time, wishes to close his account or transfer the fund to another bank of his choice.

With your name duly programmed on the Database of the bank, you are practically a customer of our bank. Bear this in mind. Thanks you for your interest to work out this deal, very important trust, honest, believing in one another is highly needed between me and you, but very important, you have to keep this deal a top secret based on my security and that of the success of the deal, So for us to make a success you must be matured in your words.

As soon you send the application, call the number to notify the Director of Remittance Department about your application, please remember not to mention my name to the head Office during transaction with them, but always update me with details of the transaction with the head office of our Bank. If there is any thing they demand or ask you, if you do not know about it kindly ask me, and always update me on developments. The slip of deposit is in your name because you are the beneficiary of the fund.

Please i will advise you call me on my cell phone so we can get to know ourself better.

Sincerely,
grace fishery

Return to “Black Females”