It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:11 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Mya from ATKExotics

African scammers posing as black women.
moonover
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ghana - this one's still trying / Francica

Postby moonover » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:27 pm

They used the name Theresa Ofosu from Ghana. Ask for money in the second email.

The email they used is below.
trustlove2009@yahoo.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

grace fishery <grace.fishery@gmail.com>

Postby hunter_hunted » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:05 pm

hello

madam sorry lam not a refugee ok , lam a full employment woman with exprince of what lam doing , lam a staff in the bank , but the only thing l needed from you now to sand as next of the kin so that my bank will transfer this fund in your personal bank account.

for man id l will show you my id in times of the transaction , because l never knew if you will work out this dear with me or not.

please if you are interested to work out the business with me just write to me and tell me that you will and fill the form l give to you to fill which you will send it to the bank email there in your first message l sen"t to you ok.

lam waiting to hear from you and tell me where you from and your mobile phone number so that l will contact you in person.

love you grace fishery.
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:14 am

X-Originating-IP: [41.215.160.135]

Dear H_H ,

I was contacted by Grace Fishery, that you will soon contacted me in regard of her fund claim with the bank of Ghana which what about 16.5 million us dollars.

For more information about me , my name is Mr. James Dan , I’m the Senior accountant officer here in my bank also I’m in charged of the said Escrow coded account here in my bank.

She informed me this morning that you are going to stand as the rightful depositor of the fund to enable the bank process and transfer the fund to your bank account without any other delay.

Before I will provide you with the next step I will also like to hear from you by sending me this needed information of yours which will allow me to re-program your information into our computer data base for easy approval /transfer of the fund in your name.
Send me your

Name: …………………………………….
Your Phone Number: ………………………

After the programming of the fund to your name I will now send you the deposit slip of the fund with your name which you will send back to our payment department for their study and approval of the fund in your name.

You can view my Working Id card down the message line.

Regards,
James Dan and Grace Fishery,

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

marieamon; marieamon0@hotmail .com

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:05 pm

She contact me today in WDF as

Marie221
21 years old
London/UK

Her Profil is blocked in WDF.

My Dearest One!
Greetings to you, I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can established a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time, have gone through a dating site profile that speaks good of you

I was impressed when i saw your profile and decide to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honest, trust, love, caring,truth,& respect,

I have all this qualities in me,kindly respond to me through my private mail box (marieamon0@hotmail .com) so we can know ourselves better.

I hope to read from you if your are also interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest. EMAIL: (marieamon0@hotmail .com) NAME:Miss marieamon
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:39 am

other emails associated with these pictures: betty_bess1010@yahoo.com and custanceaussie@hotmail.com
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Gladys Gladys <mislovegladys16@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby hunter_hunted » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:53 pm

DEAR FRIEND,
I'M SORRY BUT HAPPY TO INFORM YOU ABOUT MY SUCCESS IN GETTING THOSE FUNDS TRANSFERRED UNDER THE COOPERATION OF A NEW PARTNER FROM PARAGUAY THOUGH I TRIED MY BEST TO INVOLVE YOU IN THE BUSINESS BUT GOD DECIDED THE WHOLE SITUATIONS.

PRESENTLY I'M IN PARAGUAY FOR INVESTMENT PROJECTS WITH MY OWN SHARE OF THE TOTAL SUM. MEANWHILE,I DIDN'T FORGET YOUR PAST EFFORTS AND ATTEMPTS TO ASSIST ME IN TRANSFERRING THOSE FUNDS DESPITE THAT IT FAILED US SOME HOW.

NOW CONTACT REV JAMES DEACON ON. HIS E-MAIL ADDRESS BELOW (revjames.deacon@yahoo.com) PHONE NUMBER +221777282984 ASK HIM TO SEND YOU THE DRAFT CHEEK OF $300.000.00 WHICH I KEPT FOR YOUR COMPENSATION FOR ALL THE PAST EFFORTS AND ATTEMPTSTO ASSIST ME IN THIS MATTER.

I APPRECIATED YOUR EFFORTS AT THAT TIME VERY MUCH. SO FEEL FREE AND GET IN TOUCHED WITH REV JAMES DEACON AND INSTRUCT HIM WHERE TO SEND THE DRAFT CHEEK TO YOU. PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE IT SO THAT WE CAN SHARE THE JOY AFTER ALL THE SUFFERING AT THAT TIME.

IN THE MOMENT, I AM VERY BUSY HERE BECAUSE OF THE INVESTMENT PROJECTS WHICH I AND MY NEW PARTNER ARE HAVING AT HAND,FINALLY, REMEMBER THAT I HAD FORWARDED INSTRUCTION TO THE REVEREND ON YOUR BEHALF TO RECEIVE THE CHEEK, SO FEEL FREE TO
GET IN TOUCH WITH REV JAMES HE WILL SEND THE CHEEK TO YOU WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

GLADYS.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:07 am

new creation on 4ppl: amidan, 29 yo from Ghana:

hi how are u thanx for the message this is my mail. Amidanali@yahoo.com . that is my mail pls send it i really need to talk to u
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

marturchan
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

jolene_dixon32, aka, angle d, Divinia B.

Postby marturchan » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:36 am

This women is a sly one, sent me a note from Mate 1.com under the name Jolene Dixon, a nurse from Nigeria. After to weeks, she swore I was the only one for her and needed money for phone card. Also went under the name Angle D. Same storie except the backround info, this time from Ghana. Same request (money for phone card), sent me an address in Accura, Ghana, under name of Divinia B. I forget what the B stood for. Watch out. That same scam about asking for phone card money came from 7 other women either in Ghana or Nigeria, only all sent female pictures, of course. She sent me her real photo under the Jolene name, but a white womans phoyo under the Angle D name. Watch out fella's these people are slick, oh yah, in her letters sent from Jolene Dixon she was very, very articulate and seems to be very educated. Good thing I had the sence to check out some of these web sites, I guess after the first 1 or 2 phone cards (which they say cost 50, 75, or 100 US) I imagine the next step is some sort of deal were they want to come to your country because they can't be without you. Any way, youv'e been forworned.

&TheHorseYouRodeInOn
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby &TheHorseYouRodeInOn » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:20 am

mart,

We appreciate the time to forewarn us, but what you did is like a weatherman coming on the television and telling you 'there is going to be rain somewhere in the country today'. Do I take my umbrella? You didn't really help anyone, because first and foremost you didn't give any email addresses for all of these scammers, and victims who think they are getting scammed will search for that, not 'Jolene' or 'Angie'.

Here's what you need to do.... If the Jolene scammer was using the pictures of this girl, then add all the details you have to this thread (email address, texts of emails asking for money - along with the header information from the email (see your welcome private message (PM) to find out how to find headers), phone numbers, contact details on where to send the money, etc). You say that Jolene sent you her 'real' photo. I doubt that, but if it is different from the girl pictured here, then start a new topic. We group by photo used here.

For all of the other scammers using pictures of girls other than the one in this topic, see if you can find them in here and add them to that topic. Especially the white female, which will go over in the white African scammer section
"I wish I would have met you, but now it is a little late. The things you could have taught me, I could have saved some face." Filter - Hey Man, Nice Shot

Stephen625
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ghana - Divina Gbogboth

Postby Stephen625 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:23 am

Yes this one is still working. Her current email address is PRECIOUSIMAGE110@YAHOO.COM. She had a previous email address of FUTURELADY2008@YAHOO.COM. She admitted that was her previous email. She will just set up another yahoo account when she discovers this one won't work. Apparently, she moves pretty quick but uses the same name. The address she gave me is 513 New Town St., Accra, Ghana 00233. She claims to have an Uncle, Samuel Agebevivi who also lives in Accra. His phone number, so he says, is +233-249-642354. His address is Crescent Labone St. #7, Accra, Ghana. Same thing as the other guy who got ripped off for $2500. She only got me for a phone card. She is still saying the same thing, needs a phone card then money to keep the internet going because they are poor and has family. She eventually was able to get to the library in the middle of the night and send me some web cam photos. Same old "baby" I love you so much line as the other guy. Yes, only a few emails and she has supposedly fallen in love with you and wants you to marry her. Samuel, the uncle is a co-conspirator who then sets up a "traditional" marriage and trys to get money out of you also. My family found her scam on the internet before she got into my pocket. I just happened to be online with "Uncle" when my family phoned me. I busted him right online and he hung up. She however, is still trying to get me. She says it was someone that was trying to get phone sex from her, that she is being retaliated against and, again, tried to get me to send her money to turn on the power so she could have internet and continue our romance. WOW. No she didn't get me. Never will. I was able to get this info from her. True?? Who knows. So, who out there is going to bust her next???

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Current busy in WayDate as

kering
- 31 y/o female
- from alabama, USA
- English,
- seeking a male from 26 to 36 y/o
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Balz Savage
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Balz Savage » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:33 am

I just got off yahoo messenger with someone calling themselves Decent Queen, but her messenger name was Decent Angel 821. She was beating around some of the question that I ask until finally I asked where does she live? I had to ask her three times before she said Ghana, West Africa. She then said is that a problem?

My quote 'mmmmmmm......... That is a tough one, you are the 6th person from Ghana who contacted me on this messenger and they all asked for money I do not have. If you were in my shoes what would you think?'

Her response was 'In Ghana, not all people are bad, there is good and bad in every country. You have bad people in your country too.'

I told her 'At least in my country, the crooks do have the balls to stand in front of you with a gun to your head when they steal your money.' She signed off after that comment. Balz Savage

Stormy Weather
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ghana - Francica Changed location & Name

Postby Stormy Weather » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:24 am

She is now on speed date using the name Denise (email address is: DevotedLady38@Yahoo.com). and is now claiming to be from Texas. I suspected her and did a search for her on the web. There was no Devoted Lady but there was a Devoted Man 38 and the trail led me here where I recognized her picture. I emailed her, hoping to get her current IP but so far she hasn't answered me back. In talking with her, I think she realized that I don't have any money she can scam me out of. :mrgreen:

Denise, 38 San Antonio, TX The following URL is her profile on Speed Date.
http://www.speeddate.com/index.php?page ... id=9909991" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I forgot to mention, even with this picture, she is now claiming to be white/Caucasian

Pic removed as it's already in the thread.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Juliet Simon; <juliet_baby4u@yahoo.in>

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:38 pm

She contact me yesterday in WD as

julietgod
- 24 y/o female (1986 April 17)
- from ny, USA
- English,
- seeking a male from 19 to 29 y/o

Hello dear

My name is juliet(single). I was impressed when i saw your profile today and i will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through this my private e-mail (juliet_baby4u @ ya ho o.in)
Thanks
waitin g to hear from you soon.
juliet

I will send to you my pictures in my next mail through this my mail box
juliet_baby4u @ ya hoo.in

My darling
How are you today? i am very happy for your response .I am Miss Juliet Simon Age 23 ft 5/6 wt 59.I am the only daughter of Late Dr Simon Oti from Sudan in Africa,who died as a result of the war in my country .My father was the Parliament Leader of the parliament. he is the owner of Otims minerals (LTD) before he was assassinated alongside with my mother on a cold blood one morning..
But i managed to escape for my dear life and ran into a neighboring country,(Dakar) the capital of (Senegal) with the help of the United Nations peace keeping force and I am residing here now as a refugee.
Meanwhile,I am writing to you now in a Reverend computer and will like to know you the more before we move forward from here!.
I will like to know what you do for a living,remember that you caught my attention in that site that was why i wrote you at the first time.Attached here is my pictures i came here with,i will show you more of me when i know and see yours.Awaiting for your reply soonest!
from my heart Juliet
am waiting your reply.

Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS1
SONATEL
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pics freeda19.jpg & freeda26.jpg already posted

zoubir
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby zoubir » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:08 pm

This is a letter and picts from this personne the month of november 2010.

Return to “Black Females”